VIDEO: Two Nigerian Women Fight Dirty On The Street Of Italy

Published On: March 22, 2019, 1:07 pm
Author: CLARA JANCITA
[1] 2
-- (f) at 22-03-2019 01:07PM

(15491 | Hero)



Two Nigerian women were filmed fighting in public in Napoli, Italy.



In the video shared online, both women can be seen dragging and hitting at each other while speaking Nigerian pidgin.

One of the women can be seen bleeding from her eye. She accused the other woman of "bursting" her eye but the woman said she only injured her flesh.
 


Men in the background can also be heard speaking pidgin English as they cautioned the women, asking them to stop fighting.


 

Watch the video below.



-- kamelojr (f) at 22-03-2019 01:17PM
(90 | Newbie)

Cardi B Trademarks 'Okurrr'
https://tooshared.com/cardi-b-trademarks-okurrr/

PnB Rock Recruits Lil Skies for Intimate New Song 'I Like Girls
https://tooshared.com/pnb-rock-recruits-lil-skies-for-intimate-new-song-i-like-girls/

5 Things We Want From ScHoolboy Q's Next Album
https://tooshared.com/5-things-we-want-from-schoolboy-qs-next-album/
Reply
-- fineboy77 (m) at 22-03-2019 01:18PM
(10838 | Hero)

All these Osarobo sisters disgracing Nigeria upandan......,see their faces like toads

Reply
-- Wazubia (m) at 22-03-2019 02:26PM
(6492 | Gistmaniac)

ASHAWO NO BI WORK, UNA NO GO HEAR.
Reply
-- Haso112 (m) at 22-03-2019 02:58PM
(6671 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: fineboy77 on 22-03-2019 01:18PM
All these Osarobo sisters disgracing Nigeria upandan......,see their faces like toads

MUMU, YOUR SISTERS STORIES FULL EVERYWHERE FOR HERE, DISGRACING THEMSELVES UP AND DOWN....
Reply
-- ruthie (f) at 22-03-2019 03:47PM
(17430 | Hero)

see them old hags disgracing themselves....
Reply
-- Markeve (f) at 22-03-2019 04:45PM
(4398 | Gistmaniac)

That's napoli for you full of miscreants may God deliver them.
Reply
-- kacylee (f) at 22-03-2019 07:30PM
(29990 | Addicted Hero)

too bad

Reply
-- osarobo62 (m) at 22-03-2019 07:43PM
(11700 | Hero)

Quote from: fineboy77 on 22-03-2019 01:18PM
All these Osarobo sisters disgracing Nigeria upandan......,see their faces like toads
Since our Oba put curse,... there are no Edp girls on the street anymore. They are all in schools and factories now.
Na all those Biafran girls that now fight on the streets
Reply
-- fineboy77 (m) at 22-03-2019 07:56PM
(10838 | Hero)

Quote from: Haso112 on 22-03-2019 02:58PM
MUMU, YOUR SISTERS STORIES FULL EVERYWHERE FOR HERE, DISGRACING THEMSELVES UP AND DOWN....
I see no Igbo woman doing any such thing.....,but the next bad thing is the Yoruba married women Fking upandan with their drivers and gatemen....its in their gene

Reply
-- fineboy77 (m) at 22-03-2019 07:57PM
(10838 | Hero)

Quote from: osarobo62 on 22-03-2019 07:43PM
Since our Oba put curse,... there are no Edp girls on the street anymore. They are all in schools and factories now.
Na all those Biafran girls that now fight on the streets
by their yarn,we go know dem

Reply
-- kenshin2 (m) at 22-03-2019 08:17PM
(333 | Upcoming)

Quote from: fineboy77 on 22-03-2019 07:56PM
I see no Igbo woman doing any such thing.....,but the next bad thing is the Yoruba married women Fking upandan with their drivers and gatemen....its in their gene
Local dog, from that moment you decided to lay ur hands on that phone I knew u were gonna type rubbish, frustrated Igbo pig!
Reply
-- emma4love3 (m) at 22-03-2019 09:52PM
(15079 | Hero)

hehehe see their legs inside shoe...
Reply
-- fineboy77 (m) at 24-03-2019 10:35AM
(10838 | Hero)

Quote from: kenshin2 on 22-03-2019 08:17PM
Local dog, from that moment you decided to lay ur hands on that phone I knew u were gonna type rubbish, frustrated Igbo pig!
Who be dis Bingo Bikonu?,abeg carry your smelling self out of here.....,the truth is always bitter so go deal with ur useless Yoruba cheating nymphomaniac married women.

Reply
-- kenshin2 (m) at 24-03-2019 11:45AM
(333 | Upcoming)

Quote from: fineboy77 on 24-03-2019 10:35AM
Who be dis Bingo Bikonu?,abeg carry your smelling self out of here.....,the truth is always bitter so go deal with ur useless Yoruba cheating nymphomaniac married women.
lousy barbarian. If don't have anything better to say I suggest you keep your filthy forked tongue to your miserable self...why not visit the 99s around and see which tribe is lading if not the so-called hopeless biafrans. Belligerent fool!
Reply
-- fineboy77 (m) at 24-03-2019 12:04PM
(10838 | Hero)

Quote from: kenshin2 on 24-03-2019 11:45AM
lousy barbarian. If don't have anything better to say I suggest you keep your filthy forked tongue to your miserable self...why not visit the 99s around and see which tribe is lading if not the so-called hopeless biafrans. Belligerent fool!
I just slapped myself for bringing myself to argue with an illiterate fool,abeg go back to School and make yourself useful to the society. Useless dirty Yoruba man

Reply
-- kenshin2 (m) at 24-03-2019 12:29PM
(333 | Upcoming)

Quote from: fineboy77 on 24-03-2019 12:04PM
I just slapped myself for bringing myself to argue with an illiterate fool,abeg go back to School and make yourself useful to the society. Useless dirty Yoruba man
I'm not surprised as to how and why wisdom and all the good things of life eluded a bubbling idiot like you. I really don't enjoy exchanging words with a nonentity like you but one needs to put an animal like you in a cage you truly deserve. You don't bring a knife to gun fight. Bloody son of a coward!
Reply
-- fineboy77 (m) at 25-03-2019 01:26AM
(10838 | Hero)

Quote from: kenshin2 on 24-03-2019 12:29PM
I'm not surprised as to how and why wisdom and all the good things of life eluded a bubbling idiot like you. I really don't enjoy exchanging words with a nonentity like you but one needs to put an animal like you in a cage you truly deserve. You don't bring a knife to gun fight. Bloody son of a coward!
Wisdom and the good things of life is something that your lineage has never experienced you son of a nobody....born troway pikin,i dont fight with people of no intellectual value like you,so use your gun to rob as you normally do.......i fight for important things only.

Reply
-- kenshin2 (m) at 26-03-2019 11:19PM
(333 | Upcoming)

Quote from: fineboy77 on 25-03-2019 01:26AM
Wisdom and the good things of life is something that your lineage has never experienced you son of a nobody....born troway pikin,i dont fight with people of no intellectual value like you,so use your gun to rob as you normally do.......i fight for important things only.
Product of baby factory, how are you? Have you heard the latest? Your brother and uncle who were arrested for killing an innocent taxi driver and your imbecile uncle who was also arrested for aiding and abetting a criminal? That  alone really proves a point that you people are nothing but thieves, murderers, rapists, kidnappers, underachievers, never-do goods who will never do good all their lives. Alaye baje!
Reply
-- fineboy77 (m) at 29-03-2019 11:48AM
(10838 | Hero)

Quote from: kenshin2 on 26-03-2019 11:19PM
Product of baby factory, how are you? Have you heard the latest? Your brother and uncle who were arrested for killing an innocent taxi driver and your imbecile uncle who was also arrested for aiding and abetting a criminal? That  alone really proves a point that you people are nothing but thieves, murderers, rapists, kidnappers, underachievers, never-do goods who will never do good all their lives. Alaye baje!
Lame comment,your desperation is LOUD !!.... Ochicha!

Reply
[1] 2

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. How Hoodlums Looted My Home, Stole Foodstuff, Certificates, Passport – Lagos Lawmaker

  2. Video: Dino Melaye Release New Song Says Na Soldiers Kill People For Lekki, Gentleman No Dey

  3. Uche Elendu Sets Up GoFundMe Account For Looted Shop Despite Being Called Out By Doris Ogala

  4. Panic As Gunshots Rock Abuja Market After Policemen Prevent Hoodlums From Looting Warehouse

  5. We Cannot Imagine The Pain - Arsenal FC Lend Voice To The #EndSARS Crisis In Nigeria

  6. Barcelona v Real Madrid : El-Classico La-Liga Match, Team News, Goal Scorers and Stats

  7. Arsenal v Leicester City : English Premier League Match, Team News, Goal Scorers and Stats


THIS WEEK
  1. Nigerian Lady, Lucy Found Dead Alongside Her 2 Friends After Coming Back From Protest In Lagos

  2. UPDATE: Bola Tinubu Son, Seyi Tinubu Kidnapped In London

  3. Two Policemen Reportedly Killed As Violence Erupts in Some Parts of Ibadan (Videos)

  4. PHOTO: Inmates Overpowered After Trying To Escape While Hoodlums Invade Ikoyi Prison

  5. BREAKING: Bola Tinubu Set To Leave Nigeria Amidst #ENDSARS Protest In The Country

  6. Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Tinubu Confirmed To Have Turned Off #LekkiTollGate Lights

  7. Photos: See The Face Of The Army Commander, Ifo Omata Who Ordered The Killing Of Protesters

  8. Pandemonium In Abule Egba As Politician, Abiodun Bolarinwa Opens Fire On Peaceful Protesters

  9. Exposed: Face Of Man Who Bought Weapons For Thugs To Attack Abuja #EndSars Protesters

  10. RIP Oke: Young Nigerian Killed Few Hours After Tweeting "Nigeria Will Not End Me" #EndSARS


TOP MEMBERS: