VIDEO: Andy Ruiz Beats Anthony Joshua To Become The First Mexican Heavyweight Of The World

Published 2 weeks ago by: Daniel Bosai
[1] 2
at 04:18 AM, 2/06/2019 (2 weeks ago)

(16258 | Hero) Online (m)


Andy Ruiz carried out a demolition job on Anthony Joshua To become the first Mexican heavyweight champion of the world. The fight started at a very high pace and before Andy Ruiz knocked down Anthony Joshua down in the 3rd round before knocking him down repeatedly in the 7th round before the fight got waved off by the referee. This is one of the biggest upsets in the boxing world seeing Andy Ruiz become the most rated heavy weight boxer of the world!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXeVJ9zoW4g" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXeVJ9zoW4g</a>








Problem with this article? Please contact us


nametalkam at 04:48 AM, 2/06/2019 (2 weeks ago)
(16258 | Hero) Online (m)

Biggest upset of recent times

Reply
shorie at 05:02 AM, 2/06/2019 (2 weeks ago)
(57 | Newbie) (f)

Oba mewa, igba mewa loni le aye. 
Reply
umehee at 05:08 AM, 2/06/2019 (2 weeks ago)
(4 | Newbie) (m)

liverpool  beat Barcelona  4   0 but this one is more than biggest  upset
Reply
umehee at 05:08 AM, 2/06/2019 (2 weeks ago)
(4 | Newbie) (m)

Quote from: shorie on 05:08 AM,  2/06/2019
Oba mewa, igba mewa loni le aye. 
Reply
umehee at 05:08 AM, 2/06/2019 (2 weeks ago)
(4 | Newbie) (m)

Quote from: nametalkam on 05:08 AM,  2/06/2019
Biggest upset of recent times
Reply
Ijaya18 at 05:50 AM, 2/06/2019 (2 weeks ago)
(18 | Newbie) (m)

He cant be the world champion for ever. That simply  shows that no permanent position in life
Reply
WhaleDog at 05:56 AM, 2/06/2019 (2 weeks ago)
(1924 | Gistmaniac) (m)

This is boxing but I would like the WADA to collect enough test on Ruiz .Mexicans are drug abusers .I don’t believe Ruiz was fighting clean .Alvarez was caught twice ,tested positive to hormones enhancement drugs .This drug can be very vital helping a boxer to be tiredless and increases endurance performance.In many cases it’s not discovered on fight night but can be detected by collecting users medical test of the past two years to date .Ruiz is far below the average boxer to floor Joshua

Reply
WhaleDog at 06:01 AM, 2/06/2019 (2 weeks ago)
(1924 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: Ijaya18 on 05:50 AM,  2/06/2019
He cant be the world champion for ever. That simply  shows that no permanent position in life
Ofcourse he can’t ,but looking st the little known opponent that floored Joshua needed a rethink .Im not sure Joshua was in good shape or the opponent is fighting clean .Lots of Mexican are rules abusers in boxing ,they generally take hormones boost pills ,never fight clean and moreover Ruiz has nothing to lose even if caught using a banned substance.Big names fight clean but most little known boxers put everything on the line including a career just to beat a champion .WADA needs to wade in and check Ruiz decade of medical record

Reply
nametalkam at 07:50 AM, 2/06/2019 (2 weeks ago)
(16258 | Hero) Online (m)

Quote from: WhaleDog on 06:01 AM,  2/06/2019
Ofcourse he can’t ,but looking st the little known opponent that floored Joshua needed a rethink .Im not sure Joshua was in good shape or the opponent is fighting clean .Lots of Mexican are rules abusers in boxing ,they generally take hormones boost pills ,never fight clean and moreover Ruiz has nothing to lose even if caught using a banned substance.Big names fight clean but most little known boxers put everything on the line including a career just to beat a champion .WADA needs to wade in and check Ruiz decade of medical record

Anthony Joshua needs to prove himself in America, this is very bad for his career

Reply
kaposky at 08:12 AM, 2/06/2019 (2 weeks ago)
(2858 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)

ANTHONY, I THINK SAY U SAY NA U BE THE MASTER OF ALL BOXING,. SO PERSON FIT KNOCK U DOWN LIKE THIS. U HAVE TO KNOW NOW, THAT NO MAN IS AN ISLAND
Reply
allenspike at 12:18 PM, 2/06/2019 (2 weeks ago)
(3785 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Tramadol on the loose
Reply
horizontal at 01:17 PM, 2/06/2019 (2 weeks ago)
(2647 | Gistmaniac) (f)

no way i cant believe this what happened to Joshua am very sad Huh?
Reply
nametalkam at 02:33 PM, 2/06/2019 (2 weeks ago)
(16258 | Hero) Online (m)

Quote from: horizontal on 01:17 PM,  2/06/2019
no way i cant believe this what happened to Joshua am very sad Huh?

Please come let us cry together, I am also sad...

In fact please ca  you bring jollof rice on your way down?

Reply
kacylee at 02:53 PM, 2/06/2019 (2 weeks ago)
(22421 | Addicted Hero) Online (f)

Chai... seems Joshua didnt train over confidence oooo chai this is quite sad

Reply
WhaleDog at 04:20 PM, 2/06/2019 (2 weeks ago)
(1924 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: horizontal on 01:17 PM,  2/06/2019
no way i cant believe this what happened to Joshua am very sad Huh?
Brio ,This is boxing ! The world was stunned not Bcax Joshua lost but to a little known bum from Guadalajara.From the first bell Joshua wasn’t fighting like a champ .It was your party night as the champ ,the crowd came out to watch you and not Ruiz .Therefore,Joshua was supposed take the fight to Ruiz ,but backing up gives Ruiz the confidence he was hurting Joshua .Joshua wasn’t pressing the fight ,this guy is no way better than Joshua but Joshua was totally taken off his guard by miscalculating to go for a kill after Ruiz got up from the canvas .Honestly ,I was shouting behind me tv Joshua don’t do that because that’s not his style of boxing .He fought outside of his game plan .Joshua not a street fighter but looking at Ruiz exchanges and the wide punches every boxer should know this is more street style fighter and these style of boxing can be dangerous if you are not well conditioned.Joshua ran into one of Ruiz wide punch and that was the punch that destroyed Joshua entirely .Moreover,Joshua need train more of his balance .Im a middleweight class boxer and have taken the most brutal punches in my life but the ability to get up and fight to the end depend on the endurance training .

Reply
WhaleDog at 04:22 PM, 2/06/2019 (2 weeks ago)
(1924 | Gistmaniac) (m)

I’m so pained .My entire weekend just got destroyed

Reply
horizontal at 04:28 PM, 2/06/2019 (2 weeks ago)
(2647 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Quote from: WhaleDog on 04:20 PM,  2/06/2019
Brio ,This is boxing ! The world was stunned not Bcax Joshua lost but to a little known bum from Guadalajara.From the first bell Joshua wasn’t fighting like a champ .It was your party night as the champ ,the crowd came out to watch you and not Ruiz .Therefore,Joshua was supposed take the fight to Ruiz ,but backing up gives Ruiz the confidence he was hurting Joshua .Joshua wasn’t pressing the fight ,this guy is no way better than Joshua but Joshua was totally taken off his guard by miscalculating to go for a kill after Ruiz got up from the canvas .Honestly ,I was shouting behind me tv Joshua don’t do that because that’s not his style of boxing .He fought outside of his game plan .Joshua not a street fighter but looking at Ruiz exchanges and the wide punches every boxer should know this is more street style fighter and these style of boxing can be dangerous if you are not well conditioned.Joshua ran into one of Ruiz wide punch and that was the punch that destroyed Joshua entirely .Moreover,Joshua need train more of his balance .Im a middleweight class boxer and have taken the most brutal punches in my life but the ability to get up and fight to the end depend on the endurance training .
Ok..oooo
Reply
horizontal at 04:29 PM, 2/06/2019 (2 weeks ago)
(2647 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Quote from: nametalkam on 02:33 PM,  2/06/2019
Please come let us cry together, I am also sad...

In fact please ca  you bring jollof rice on your way down?
ok..oooooooooooo am at your door please open...
Reply
nametalkam at 10:09 PM, 2/06/2019 (2 weeks ago)
(16258 | Hero) Online (m)

Quote from: horizontal on 04:29 PM,  2/06/2019
ok..oooooooooooo am at your door please open...

Lol. You too like play

Reply
[1] 2

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. Bebold on: Video: Naira Marley Is A Dirty Looking Man – Controversial Social Media User, Bold Pink Says
    Please he should be put back in jail... 6 mins ago
  2. christiano10 on: PHOTOS: Nigeria's Super Falcons Launch Casual Outfit For Women's Worldcup 2019
    [quote author=smart61 link=topic=391435.msg5550488#msg5550488 date=1560719774]Why is that most of ou... 15 mins ago
  3. Baye77 on: Serial Baby Daddy, Ubi Franklin Caught Sliding Into a Girls DM After 4 Babies
    Newsless news ... 18 mins ago
  4. Baye77 on: "The Gorilla Must Vomit The Stolen N6.8m" – Kano Governor, Ganduje Says As He Orders For Probe
    Vomit the dollars u swallowed too..Mr gandollar ... 25 mins ago
  5. Baye77 on: See Bobrisky's Glamorous Outfit To Tonto Dikeh's Birthday Party In Abuja
    Lol...he looks funny tho... 26 mins ago