TRAGIC! Generator Fumes Kills Newly Wedded Couple in Niger State (Photos)

Published 6 months ago by: kacy lee
at 22-08-2019 07:59PM (6 months ago)

(25726 | Addicted Hero) (f)


Adamu Mohammed, 30, and Sumaiya Adamu, 20, who got married in December 2018, have been killed by generator fumes at their Maitunbi residence in Minna, Niger State.

The incident occurred on Monday night. Neighbours who did not see them coming out from their apartment on Tuesday, raised concerns and had to break in.



It was gathered that the couple had put on the generator in one of their rooms that had no ventilation and slept in the next room.



kaposky at 22-08-2019 08:51PM (6 months ago)
(3653 | Gistmaniac) (m)

REST IN PEACE,  I DONT KNOW WY PEOPLE DONT HEAR
Reply
kp45 at 22-08-2019 09:43PM (6 months ago)
(10324 | Hero) (m)

They keep seeing and hearing this things in the news everyday.
Reply
allenspike at 22-08-2019 10:00PM (6 months ago)
(3988 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: kp45 on 22-08-2019 09:43PM
They keep seeing and hearing this things in the news everyday.
not everybody read or watch news
Reply
emma4love3 at 23-08-2019 06:14AM (6 months ago)
(15080 | Hero) (m)

yes oh not everybody dey hear or am for news oh...
God save your children oooh
Reply
Baye77 at 23-08-2019 06:59AM (6 months ago)
(5859 | Gistmaniac) (m)

May God rest their souls.this is really sad
Reply
Makodama at 23-08-2019 11:49AM (6 months ago)
(649 | Upcoming) (m)

It still baffles me how this happens.I thought the first thing that an animal does(human being inclusive)is to involuntarily wake up if anything gets them discomforted while sleeping.Abi the gen fume de faint person inside dream before de person try to wake up?I really don't understand why you wouldn't start taking action immediately you realise that you're been choked slowly and slowly until you die.May their souls RIP.
Reply