Femi Falana, Omoyele Sowore And Deji Adeyanju In Closed-door Meeting At Sowore's Place In Abuja

4 months ago by: success Xenab
(m) at 14-01-2020 05:04AM (4 months ago)

(9229 | Hero) Online


Barrister Femi Falana, SAN, Comrades Omoyele Sowore and Deji Adeyanju at Sowore's place in Abuja earlier today.

Deji Adeyanju is back to Nigeria after he flew to Dubai for medical treatment. Recall the activist was attacked during a protest in Abuja and sustained various injuries.

Deji announced his return this afternoon on Twitter — a social media site he mostly uses to pass his messages across to Nigerians. He simply wrote; ”Good to be back. Aluta continua ”

Then in another tweet, he shared photos of himself, with respected lawyer, Femi Falana and Sowore. He tagged the photos; ”With Femi Falana SAN & Sowore strategizing.”

See photos below;












Goldtime (m) at 14-01-2020 05:14AM
(574 | Upcoming)

My take on this new guys is , how on earth are we sure this guys are not just fighting for recognition and same old story which will later be of self benefit rather for  the good of the poor who inspired the revolt
Reply
dleg (m) at 14-01-2020 05:57AM
(1265 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: Goldtime on 14-01-2020 05:14AM
My take on this new guys is , how on earth are we sure this guys are not just fighting for recognition and same old story which will later be of self benefit rather for  the good of the poor who inspired the revolt
Exactly my brother. Like l always said, they should start from the Senate or House of Assembly which is the Power House if they are truly fighting for the good of the Poor.
Senate and House of Assembly are where the Laws are MADE AND CHANGE. If we have good Law Makers that make good laws and reform the older one, Nigeria will be in good shape.
Reply
chidan1214 (m) at 14-01-2020 06:44AM
(117 | Upcoming) Online

Youths make una wake up. All dis arguement no make sense. Make we support our youths. These guys are a million times better than any tinubu or atiku. Even if it is for their benefits lets support our youths.
Una no dey see the trend for world. Na 30 year olds dey rule nations now ooo
Reply
Platinum1982 (m) at 14-01-2020 10:34AM
(116 | Upcoming)

Quote from: chidan1214 on 14-01-2020 06:44AM
Youths make una wake up. All dis arguement no make sense. Make we support our youths. These guys are a million times better than any tinubu or atiku. Even if it is for their benefits lets support our youths.
Una no dey see the trend for world. Na 30 year olds dey rule nations now ooo
Abeg educate dem, Finland prime minister is 34 yrs old female, This ones we can atleast confront dem but dis old men we can't
Reply
blowout (m) at 14-01-2020 11:59AM
(1738 | Gistmaniac) Online

For things to change in this country there has to be a revolution. Going through the Senate or house of assembly will never bring any positive change. Yes these guys may not be perfect but they are bold enough to come out and challenge the status quo. And who said revolutionaries are always perfect? Go through history. Che Guevara, Nelson Mandela e.t.c all had their little flaws but they fought the government for the benefit of the people.
Reply
Slimchery (m) at 14-01-2020 04:11PM
(3591 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: Goldtime on 14-01-2020 05:14AM
My take on this new guys is , how on earth are we sure this guys are not just fighting for recognition and same old story which will later be of self benefit rather for  the good of the poor who inspired the revolt
that is what your stupid rulers as made you to believe and they so brainwashed you guys that  u no long believein reality anymore
Reply
Slimchery (m) at 14-01-2020 04:15PM
(3591 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: dleg on 14-01-2020 05:57AM
Exactly my brother. Like l always said, they should start from the Senate or House of Assembly which is the Power House if they are truly fighting for the good of the Poor.
Senate and House of Assembly are where the Laws are MADE AND CHANGE. If we have good Law Makers that make good laws and reform the older one, Nigeria will be in good shape.
try to believe in your self and do not let the fear of your rulers kill your dream as a youth, senator take instructions and commands from superior but superior give the instructions and commands, let us start from the top and if we believe and join force its possible
Reply