"He Did Not Say Anything New, A Robot Would Have Done Better" - Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari

1 month ago by: success Xenab
(m) at 30-03-2020 12:32AM (1 month ago)

(9180 | Hero)


President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria this evening address Nigerians in a live broadcast to discuss steps taken by his government to curb the deadly virus.

In the live broadcast, Buhari imposed a curfew in Lagos, Abuja and Ogun state.
Reno Omokri, author and spokesperson for the former president of Nigeria Goodluck Jonathan has analyzed and criticized the president’s live broadcast.

Read below….

Quote
General Buhari did not say anything new. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala already told us to wash our hands and socially distance. We want to hear what he plans to do to help. Nothing like that. Instead, he was praising himself. A robot would have done better.

General Buhari said he had introduced fiscal measures. That is a lie. He has done little or nothing for individuals and businesses. No economic package for citizens forced to stay at home, even while NASS shares exotic cars.

General Buhari boasted about providing ₦15 billion intervention. That is nonsense. That is only $37 million for a population of 200 million people. India released $27 billion for food alone. That is less than the ₦150 billion he budgeted for NASS.

How can the FG compete with the private sector in amount provided as relief? You collect taxes, oil rents and Abacha loot and all you give is ₦15 billion. The private sector gave more. Why do we pay you tax? Why do we have a government.

General Buhari ordered a lockdown of Lagos, Abuja and Ogun. These areas have already been on lockdown for a week. Does it mean Buhari did not know? How can you ask people to stay in lockdown without providing a adequate reliefs to them.

General Buhari said the school feeding program should go on. Has he been living in a cave? Google it. The states have been complaining that the school feeding program had been abandoned. The man is not even aware. Students will stay at home and eat at school?

Nigeria has a strategic food supply established by previous administrations. If General Buhari had compassion, he should have ordered that the grains be released to the people. After all, during Ramadan, Government shares good. Why not now?

In summary, General Buhari’s #CoronaVirus broadcast was just hot air! He did not redirect the $37 billion budgeted to renovate the NASS or the $150 billion budgeted for less than 500 Reps and Senators towards providing relief for Nigerians.

You can imagine the cheek of General Buhari talking about their useless #Tradermoni at this time? What nonsense! What is the relevance of tradermoni and NPOWER to #CoronaVirus if you are not mobilising them as auxiliary health workers.

#BuhariCoronaAddress #BuhariTormentor


Meanwhile, Nigerians on Twitter are accusing Buhari of disappearing from the country and having a pre-recorded conversation.

See reactions below;










xspraise (m) at 30-03-2020 12:39AM
(9180 | Hero)

seriously, that place doesn't look like Aso rock.... anyways, our country is not in buhari's hands but in our CREATOR's hands...

Reply
dopygenius (m) at 30-03-2020 02:32AM
(3106 | Gistmaniac)

Every thing that goblin of a president said was scripted not what he has in mind to say
I was expecting him to say he will provide adequate relief for those staying at home
Pls Nigeria doesn't have a president
Is so pathetic and painful that what we have as a president is a foolish brainless cloned barbaric of a human Being
All he is after is nama or melu melu
Reply
Baye77 (m) at 30-03-2020 06:52AM
(6767 | Gistmaniac) Online

You people wanted a speech...you've gotten one.
May God have mercy on us
Reply
nametalkam (m) at 30-03-2020 07:02AM
(18633 | Hero) Online

Conspiracy theories

Reply
angesco (f) at 30-03-2020 07:05AM
(6699 | Gistmaniac)

The PRESIDENT OF GHANA STATED on 29th March, 2020 -

“ We know how to bring the economy back to life. What we do not know is how to bring people back to life.”

The words of a WISE LEADER.
Reply
angesco (f) at 30-03-2020 07:05AM
(6699 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: angesco on 30-03-2020 07:05AM
The PRESIDENT OF GHANA STATED on 29th March, 2020 -

“ We know how to bring the economy back to life. What we do not know is how to bring people back to life.”

The words of a WISE LEADER.
Reply
angesco (f) at 30-03-2020 07:14AM
(6699 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: xspraise on 30-03-2020 12:39AM
seriously, that place doesn't look like Aso rock.... anyways, our country is not in buhari's hands but in our CREATOR's hands...

Really is that what is important now??

World leaders make announcements from different places - and not ALWAYS from their official office.

Not all of the Prime  Minister of England, Boris Johnson’s speeches are made from No. 10 Downing Street. London.

Please people are dying because of this virus- LETS STAY FOCUSSED ON WHAT IS IMPORTANT!
Reply
musleh247 (m) at 30-03-2020 07:27AM
(1374 | Gistmaniac)

Dis Nnamdi Kanu is a big fool
Wat is the difference d background Buhari made his speech and d two last pics he posted. D flags, white curtain and even d stand are dey not d same
It was zoomed to show only d white background
Pple should stop comparing other countries with Nigeria
Wat dey say in other countries and pple obey and abide, stubborn Nigerians will not obey.
How many of you are paying tax in Nigeria?
My pple wen u know where u are and how it is, just live the best way u can
Reply
olowoinlionsden (m) at 30-03-2020 08:28AM
(1529 | Gistmaniac)

At least the man was not drunk and sleepy as one 'olorioko' was, when bandits were carting away our Chibok school girls.
Reply
dleg (m) at 30-03-2020 09:29AM
(1263 | Gistmaniac) Online

Quote from: musleh247 on 30-03-2020 07:27AM
Dis Nnamdi Kanu is a big fool
Wat is the difference d background Buhari made his speech and d two last pics he posted. D flags, white curtain and even d stand are dey not d same
It was zoomed to show only d white background
Pple should stop comparing other countries with Nigeria
Wat dey say in other countries and pple obey and abide, stubborn Nigerians will not obey.
How many of you are paying tax in Nigeria?
My pple wen u know where u are and how it is, just live the best way u can
That is what Nigerians refused to accept. Other countries have SYSTEM AND PEOPLE.
How has individual being able to RUN the little SYSTEM we have in Nigeria?

I read that the food provided by Lagos government to be distributed to people are being sold to them. WICKED NIGERIANS.
NIGERIANS ARE THE PROBLEMS OF NIGERIA
Reply
isiedet (f) at 30-03-2020 01:09PM
(18 | Newbie)

Quote from: dopygenius on 30-03-2020 02:32AM
Every thing that goblin of a president said was scripted not what he has in mind to say
I was expecting him to say he will provide adequate relief for those staying at home
Pls Nigeria doesn't have a president
Is so pathetic and painful that what we have as a president is a foolish brainless cloned barbaric of a human Being
All he is after is nama or melu melu
he is truely the REAL MELU MELU.
Reply