My father is useless, teenage girl tells court

Published On: March 11, 2011, 6:58 am
Author:
WhoBdat
[1] 2 3 4 ... 8
-- (m) at 11-03-2011 06:58AM

(80 | Newbie)

My father is useless, teenage girl tells court

Ado Ekiti -A 15-year old girl, yesterday,  stunned an Ado-Ekiti Grade 1 Customary Court, when she described her father as a useless man.

The girl and her parents were in court following the failure of the father to comply with an earlier directive that he should take care of his children’s education and provide feeding allowances.

The court had in 2010 dissolved the 16-year old marriage between Ojo Ogidan and his former wife, Moji, who has remarried, and directed the man to take custody of three children from the union.

The eldest child (name withheld) told the court that her father was a “useless person” who had abandoned all the three children for the mother, who now bears Mrs Moji Ajibola.

The incident happened when the father was explaining to the court the reasons for his non-compliance with the court orders.

Ogidan said that he refused to comply with the directives because his eldest child and her two siblings were spoilt children with the aid of their mother.

“The girl and the two other children are spoilt and I totally blame their mother for what has happened to them because they were not like this before, most especially my daughter.

“She goes to night parties at will and regularly at her age,” he said.

According to him, there was a time “she came to my shop to tell me that she wanted to go to a party but her mother did not allow her to go.”

It was at this point the teenage girl stood up and yelled at her father, saying “you cannot blame me for going to parties. It is because you are a very useless father who abandoned his children without care.”


-- simele (m) at 11-03-2011 08:26AM
(3012 | Gistmaniac)

what next happen
Reply
-- kaat75 (m) at 11-03-2011 10:24AM
(295 | Upcoming)

ok
Reply
-- vantheo (m) at 11-03-2011 10:32AM
(11347 | Hero)

hmmmmmmm

Reply
-- onyimau20 (f) at 11-03-2011 10:46AM
(4217 | Gistmaniac)

No matter what happenend, she doesn't have the right to call her own father"a useless man"
Reply
-- pholake (f) at 11-03-2011 01:49PM
(1771 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: onyimau20 on 11-03-2011 10:46AM
No matter what happenend, she doesn't have the right to call her own father"a useless man"

Seconded!

shows she's spoilt truely
Reply
-- divineproject (f) at 11-03-2011 02:06PM
(12699 | Hero)

The man spared the rod, thereby spoiling the child............the blame shouldnt be the woman's only becos it is the responsibility of both parents to train their kids...........I remember when I was a teenager, I wanted to attend a bachelor's nite taking place opposite our house but my parents said NO but allowed my brothers to go, I felt bad about it but they stood their ground...........Dad said you arent going and mum supported him......parents should work in one accord to train their kids............

Reply
-- yukicares4u (f) at 11-03-2011 02:13PM
(2123 | Gistmaniac)

OMG....WHAT?
Reply
-- bishopdray (m) at 11-03-2011 02:27PM
(138 | Upcoming)

This girl don chop witch oooooooooooooooooooo Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Reply
-- pholake (f) at 11-03-2011 02:30PM
(1771 | Gistmaniac)

 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Reply
-- mat-James (m) at 11-03-2011 02:38PM
(965 | Upcoming)

Quote from: bishopdray on 11-03-2011 02:27PM
This girl don chop witch oooooooooooooooooooo Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed


hehehe, so the papa don born monster abi?
Reply
-- onedoor1010 Online (m) at 11-03-2011 04:08PM
(839 | Upcoming)

 Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
Reply
-- Neglito (m) at 11-03-2011 04:11PM
(4184 | Gistmaniac)

That is the language she heard from her mother. Why is it that when women quarrel with their husbands, they always involve the kids most often against their fathers even when the woman is at fault.
Reply
-- pholake (f) at 11-03-2011 04:15PM
(1771 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: Neglito on 11-03-2011 04:11PM
That is the language she heard from her mother. Why is it that when women quarrel with their husbands, they always involve the kids most often against their fathers even when the woman is at fault.

It's a bad thing to do................
Reply
-- Eucharia (f) at 11-03-2011 04:17PM
(982 | Upcoming)

her is a useless man and she is a spoiled child, how can she open her dirty mouth and said that to her in the public father no mater anything Bible obey your father and mother so that your days will be long
Reply
-- estilizo (f) at 11-03-2011 04:20PM
(3629 | Gistmaniac)

this girl is really a wayward girl,"honour your father and your mother"says the bible,she had no right to call her father useless even if he had failed her as a father.

Reply
-- sobeit (m) at 11-03-2011 04:34PM
(7498 | Gistmaniac)

WTF!!! SPOILT CHILD
Reply
-- williams100 (m) at 11-03-2011 04:41PM
(1207 | Gistmaniac)

what insolence and insurburdination.
Reply
-- Linconnuga (m) at 11-03-2011 04:50PM
(9 | Newbie)

Quote from: divineproject on 11-03-2011 02:06PM
The man spared the rod, thereby spoiling the child............the blame shouldnt be the woman's only becos it is the responsibility of both parents to train their kids...........I remember when I was a teenager, I wanted to attend a bachelor's nite taking place opposite our house but my parents said NO but allowed my brothers to go, I felt bad about it but they stood their ground...........Dad said you arent going and mum supported him......parents should work in one accord to train their kids............
Reply
-- Linconnuga (m) at 11-03-2011 04:52PM
(9 | Newbie)

Quote from: divineproject on 11-03-2011 02:06PM
The man spared the rod, thereby spoiling the child............the blame shouldnt be the woman's only becos it is the responsibility of both parents to train their kids...........I remember when I was a teenager, I wanted to attend a bachelor's nite taking place opposite our house but my parents said NO but allowed my brothers to go, I felt bad about it but they stood their ground...........Dad said you arent going and mum supported him......parents should work in one accord to train their kids............
Reply
[1] 2 3 4 ... 8