Why do Nigerian women like lying (Page 7)

Date: 19-01-2008 12:10 am (14 years ago) | Author: 0 eva
1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 36
- myragonza at 14-02-2008 01:29 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
no u have not....but u have been flirting behind me lately.....

Posted: at 14-02-2008 01:29 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- em at 14-02-2008 08:59 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
every one here lie, to get wat he/she wants. who wans 2 deny dat? out ur hands up.
Posted: at 14-02-2008 08:59 PM (13 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- dejifortune at 15-02-2008 01:49 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: myragonza on 14-02-2008 01:29 PM
no u have not....but u have been flirting behind me lately.....

If i am flirting with someone apart from you, is Vixen or ASA and they are part of the Chocolate family....are they not?

Posted: at 15-02-2008 01:49 AM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- myragonza at 15-02-2008 03:11 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
yeah...yeah.....they are all part of the chocolate factory and u can be Charlie....

Posted: at 15-02-2008 03:11 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Vixenx at 17-02-2008 06:55 AM (13 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: em on 14-02-2008 08:59 PM
every one here lie, to get wat he/she wants. who wans 2 deny dat? out ur hands up.

I've got my hands and booty up Tongue
Posted: at 17-02-2008 06:55 AM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Grease at 17-02-2008 12:47 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
Girls like being lied to, is fun when you lie to them and they listen to you :)I've i had my ways with them  Grin

Posted: at 17-02-2008 12:47 PM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Vixenx at 17-02-2008 01:27 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Thats not true at all @grease...you're most likely to get your ass beat down by a chic when you lie than when you tell the truth...A real chic will understand that you're being honest and real and know how difficult it probably was for you to tell her the truth, and most likely will forgive you.

@ALL MEN: Females do not like to be lied to and i'm sure you wouldn't want someone lying to you about something either, lets see how fun it is when you got a baby with your chic and then 20 yrs later find out it aint yours..all cause she lied to you..I'm sure you wouldn't like that a bit, infact you'll probably be setting her up to get her butt whooped somehow...ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET U FREE..
Posted: at 17-02-2008 01:27 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Grease at 17-02-2008 01:38 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: nigerianvixen26 on 17-02-2008 01:27 PM
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Thats not true at all @grease...you're most likely to get your ass beat down by a chic when you lie than when you tell the truth...A real chic will understand that you're being honest and real and know how difficult it probably was for you to tell her the truth, and most likely will forgive you.

@ALL MEN: Females do not like to be lied to and i'm sure you wouldn't want someone lying to you about something either, lets see how fun it is when you got a baby with your chic and then 20 yrs later find out it aint yours..all cause she lied to you..I'm sure you wouldn't like that a bit, infact you'll probably be setting her up to get her butt whooped somehow...ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET U FREE..

First of all it's hard to find  a real chic second of all yes most girls like being lied to cos i have had enough of them to say that Smiley Plus lying is the nature of the game lol.....Don't hate the player hate the game

Posted: at 17-02-2008 01:38 PM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Vixenx at 17-02-2008 01:44 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
You're speaking from experience and thats all gravy..but does not apply to all or most females..only the naive and the dumb ones...Don't hate da playa hate da game is true....BUT I DON'T HATE NEITHER..cause its all games that females can easily fall into if they ain't up to date about them...

@All chics:..BEAT THE GAME BEFORE IT GETS PLAYED!! Cool
Posted: at 17-02-2008 01:44 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- orilanda at 18-02-2008 09:55 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
so wht if the chics lie.......wht difference does it make.......everyone lies too

Posted: at 18-02-2008 09:55 AM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- damien2 at 18-02-2008 11:17 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
actually what kind of topic is this?? who wrote it?? where in this God's creation does women dont lie?? is you got nothing to say then say nothing
Posted: at 18-02-2008 11:17 AM (13 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Grease at 19-02-2008 10:32 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: damien2 on 18-02-2008 11:17 AM
actually what kind of topic is this?? who wrote it?? where in this God's creation does women dont lie?? is you got nothing to say then say nothing


 Grin

Posted: at 19-02-2008 10:32 AM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- myragonza at 19-02-2008 04:04 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: orilanda on 18-02-2008 09:55 AM
so wht if the chics lie.......wht difference does it make.......everyone lies too


thats my point......don't simply say women......coz everyone lies.....both men and women

Posted: at 19-02-2008 04:04 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Grease at 20-02-2008 04:51 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: myragonza on 19-02-2008 04:04 PM
Quote from: orilanda on 18-02-2008 09:55 AM
so wht if the chics lie.......wht difference does it make.......everyone lies too


thats my point......don't simply say women......coz everyone lies.....both men and women

Yea we know we all lie but women lie best...Smiley

Posted: at 20-02-2008 04:51 AM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Motunrayooluwa at 20-02-2008 04:55 AM (13 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: uselessshadelov on 19-01-2008 12:10 AM
Nigeria women like lying to get what they want. i wonder why?

What a question??!!! Why do Naija men beat up their wives or cheat?!!! you need to stop being stereotypical, my dear...you might as well ask why the sun shines
Posted: at 20-02-2008 04:55 AM (13 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Grease at 20-02-2008 04:57 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Motunrayooluwa on 20-02-2008 04:55 AM
Quote from: uselessshadelov on 19-01-2008 12:10 AM
Nigeria women like lying to get what they want. i wonder why?

What a question??!!! Why do Naija men beat up their wives or cheat?!!! you need to stop being stereotypical, my dear...you might as well ask why the sun shines

lol

Posted: at 20-02-2008 04:57 AM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- myragonza at 20-02-2008 11:19 AM (13 years ago)
(f)
why u laughing grease.....thats the truth

Posted: at 20-02-2008 11:19 AM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Grease at 20-02-2008 12:19 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: myragonza on 20-02-2008 11:19 AM
why u laughing grease.....thats the truth

I know it is but really why do Nigerian women cheat a a lot even when there are married is common among the Igbos and Yorubas.... Me i bi Aboki sha Smiley

Posted: at 20-02-2008 12:19 PM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- myragonza at 20-02-2008 03:35 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
men too.....

Posted: at 20-02-2008 03:35 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Grease at 20-02-2008 08:04 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: myragonza on 20-02-2008 03:35 PM
men too.....

U sef na Aboki??

Posted: at 20-02-2008 08:04 PM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 36