Is it possible to be in a serious relationship with a married man???

Published 7 years ago by: ......
at 01:41 AM, 7/08/2011 (7 years ago)

(404 | Upcoming) (f)

Ok I need to get some input on a situation. Do you all think one can be in a serious relationship with a man that is technically married. According to the man he only married the woman to obtain papers, however they do reside with each. The man spends most nights with you and is available to you when ever desired, however the reality is he is married and he technically stays with the woman?Huh?
Huh?? He has made plans to marry you after he obtains his documents... You have met some of his friends and he introduces you as his girlfriend, some of his friends do not know that he is married and have advised him to marry you.


Problem with this article? Please contact us


Ajento at 01:55 AM, 7/08/2011 (7 years ago)
(1077 | Gistmaniac) (m)

LMAO: As you technically know he is technically married, he is technically bunking you for the time being. Based on all these technicallities am technically not sure he will technically have anything to do with you when all is said and done. Its obvious that you are so much in doubt about all his technicallities, short and simple just have your fun at the moment and simply forget about the marriage thing not until he has sorted out all the technicallities surrounding his marriage else you will be disappointed. Be wise.
Reply
deboalabi262 at 01:59 AM, 7/08/2011 (7 years ago)
(13217 | Hero) (m)

Yes, If you love, believe and trust him on his plans to marry you after his papers. I think some guys do that in Europe or America after spending their precious time with their 'white or caucasian' ladies.

Reply
HOPEA23 at 02:13 AM, 7/08/2011 (7 years ago)
(22428 | Addicted Hero) (f)

possibly yeah..since he friend doesn't know he got married...yeah that is the method..if you want to get papers AND YOU ARE using someone to get that papers you both do contract married AND LIVE TOGETHER...incase the immigration people come to visit or to investigate if you both are turly married..but that doesn't mean after he got the papers he is still going to continua with the marriage...he have to be praying sha that the person he is using doesn't get  him into one big problem...

Reply
Jald at 02:54 AM, 7/08/2011 (7 years ago)
(3 | Newbie) (m)


yes and no................but ur story is not as smooth as u may think............
Reply
Empress_Ameera at 04:05 AM, 7/08/2011 (7 years ago)
(404 | Upcoming) (f)

Thanks for all of the feedback.. The world we live in can be quite trying when it comes to matters of the heart.

Reply
xena15 at 08:30 AM, 7/08/2011 (7 years ago)
(6190 | Gistmaniac) (f)

And u honestly think he'll leave her 4 another?
Wat happened to em single guys out there???
Just wondering



Reply
HOPEA23 at 03:48 PM, 7/08/2011 (7 years ago)
(22428 | Addicted Hero) (f)

Quote from: Empress_Ameera on 04:05 AM,  7/08/2011
Thanks for all of the feedback.. The world we live in can be quite trying when it comes to matters of the heart.
you're welcome

Reply
FlyMamacita at 03:49 PM, 7/08/2011 (7 years ago)
(26099 | Addicted Hero) (f)

Quote from: Ajento on 01:55 AM,  7/08/2011
LMAO: As you technically know he is technically married, he is technically bunking you for the time being. Based on all these technicallities am technically not sure he will technically have anything to do with you when all is said and done. Its obvious that you are so much in doubt about all his technicallities, short and simple just have your fun at the moment and simply forget about the marriage thing not until he has sorted out all the technicallities surrounding his marriage else you will be disappointed. Be wise.

 Smiley Smiley Wink
Reply
Empress_Ameera at 02:16 AM, 11/08/2011 (7 years ago)
(404 | Upcoming) (f)

Quote from: xena15 on 08:30 AM,  7/08/2011
And u honestly think he'll leave her 4 another?
Wat happened to em single guys out there???
Just wondering



This is actually quite common here in the US, whereas women marry women to obtain their papers then find a woman that they would rather be with, and/or after travel back home and marry or bring their wife back. So it is not far fetched it is done here everyday.  In addition, there are plenty of single men, however life often times leads one down a different journey. Sometimes you don't know such things until aftre you have developed feelings for the person...

Reply
2slimshady at 08:41 AM, 11/08/2011 (7 years ago)
(994 | Upcoming) (f)

Quote from: deboalabi262 on 01:59 AM,  7/08/2011
Yes, If you love, believe and trust him on his plans to marry you after his papers. I think some guys do that in Europe or America after spending their precious time with their 'white or caucasian' ladies.

Absolutely right
Reply
giftmurphy at 06:14 PM, 11/08/2011 (7 years ago)
(19094 | Hero) (f)

serious relationship wiv a married man that is if u r going to marry him in d future then its serious....
Reply
suzygirl at 06:29 PM, 13/08/2011 (7 years ago)
(79 | Newbie) (f)

This happens in europe and america,where the man only wants to obtain his papers and then divorce later to marry his wife.I will say for you to look for a prophet who can pray over this matter and will tell you if this man will not dissapoint you after obtaining his papers.Men are very unpredictable.
Reply
harold634 at 08:51 PM, 13/08/2011 (7 years ago)
(2366 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Some Africans in the western world marry to get paper and end up divorcing their wives after having their country stays of nationality. Whether that marriage is fake, contract or pretence as they claim, such marriage is legal before God because is a valid marriage. If u having affair with such man, u are committing adultery.My advice for u is to carry on with your life or waith till the man is totally divorce which might take longer than u expected. If your age is running race against time, it better for u to move forward.
Reply

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. tegonwa on: Beauty And Beast ! Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos)
    Who told you that the lady is even pretty? Remove the man's clothes and you will see the handso... 9 mins ago
  2. kp45 on: Senators’ Monthly Pay Is N15m Not N750,000 - Prof. Itse Sagay Counters Sen. Lawan's Claim
    I know... 19 mins ago
  3. kp45 on: Former Defence Minister, TY Danjuma Splashes N1bn On 300 Years Old London Hotel
    Wasteful leaders fighting corruption. ... 20 mins ago
  4. brokenbotttle on: Reps Member’s Aide’s ID Card Found As EFCC Nabs ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Kaduna (PHOTOS)
    Same car... 22 mins ago
  5. kp45 on: Lai Mohammed Fails To Appear In Court Over N2.5bn DSO Project, Travels Out Of The Country
    Wasteful leaders ... 23 mins ago