University Of Abia State ABSU Student Gang Raped By Male Students (Page 11)

Date: 18-09-2011 12:16 am (10 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14
- ugwu2uu at 13-10-2011 03:30 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
i just want to confirm the report i saw today wether or
 not true that one of those batards has been arrested precisely zaki by name
Posted: at 13-10-2011 03:30 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- albertfemi1 at 13-10-2011 07:52 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
.........my fellow 9ja pals, pls lets nt go to far away 4rm d video let us all watch carefully nd listen very attentively, am nt an igbo guy bt am sure 4rm my analysis dat d girl in question happen to b a one of d strong sex bragging girl in dat community, cos one of d guys said in quote ..."is that not your line?"...further more, d girl was so comfortable, no struggles, no tears nothing at all to show dat she was been out powered by d guys.....infact it was rally of sex nd conversation, she was even helping them out to make her self vulnerable to their insertion, now if am ask to pass my analysis 4rm dis video dat i watch i wl agree wt some pals who said dis is nt a real rape, cos
 (1) rapist dnt allow their victim to c their faces. (2) d room was an open room dat if she scream she will or might heard outside.
(3) rapist dnt call names wen carrying out der evil act. (4) she d girl was nt scared of dem nor d act, all i heard was she was only complaining of her hand so she cld get her balance 4 dem.......... so pls pals i knw its nt a proper act, i hate rapist in my life, bt i wanna tell u dat dey did it wt her consent nd u cld all agree wt me dat she proved to dem dat she is stronger than they, cos they were all tired bt she alone was strong, no voice change, no sign of regret 4rm her or her facial expression......if this is a real rape let d lady come nd fight 4 her right, her dignity and my advice to other ladies is dat pls pls pls... dnt brag dat u r stronger dan any guy sexually cos it might cause u ur life nd pride.......bn a rape victim carries a stigma....pls watch ur sexual pride nd to my fellow guys, simple as it is ...wat u cnt do to ur mother or sister pls dnt do it a any lady out there....thanks
Posted: at 13-10-2011 07:52 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- ajanni at 13-10-2011 09:21 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
wicked animals
Posted: at 13-10-2011 09:21 PM (9 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- 08060509569 at 18-10-2011 09:39 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
THE GIRL NO DEY DO LIKE SAY SOMETHING DEY ENTER HER honeypot
Posted: at 18-10-2011 09:39 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- 08060509569 at 18-10-2011 09:55 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: albertfemi1 on 13-10-2011 07:52 PM
.........my fellow 9ja pals, pls lets nt go to far away 4rm d video let us all watch carefully nd listen very attentively, am nt an igbo guy bt am sure 4rm my analysis dat d girl in question happen to b a one of d strong sex bragging girl in dat community, cos one of d guys said in quote ..."is that not your line?"...further more, d girl was so comfortable, no struggles, no tears nothing at all to show dat she was been out powered by d guys.....infact it was rally of sex nd conversation, she was even helping them out to make her self vulnerable to their insertion, now if am ask to pass my analysis 4rm dis video dat i watch i wl agree wt some pals who said dis is nt a real rape, cos
 (1) rapist dnt allow their victim to c their faces. (2) d room was an open room dat if she scream she will or might heard outside.
(3) rapist dnt call names wen carrying out der evil act. (4) she d girl was nt scared of dem nor d act, all i heard was she was only complaining of her hand so she cld get her balance 4 dem.......... so pls pals i knw its nt a proper act, i hate rapist in my life, bt i wanna tell u dat dey did it wt her consent nd u cld all agree wt me dat she proved to dem dat she is stronger than they, cos they were all tired bt she alone was strong, no voice change, no sign of regret 4rm her or her facial expression......if this is a real rape let d lady come nd fight 4 her right, her dignity and my advice to other ladies is dat pls pls pls... dnt brag dat u r stronger dan any guy sexually cos it might cause u ur life nd pride.......bn a rape victim carries a stigma....pls watch ur sexual pride nd to my fellow guys, simple as it is ...wat u cnt do to ur mother or sister pls dnt do it a any lady out there....thanks
SHE WAS EVEN TELLING THEM THAT SHE WAS TRYING. STUPID UGLY GIRL
Posted: at 18-10-2011 09:55 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Adaokila at 18-10-2011 10:18 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Its not as if she said am i not trying for fun. she said that because one of the rapist told her to co/operate, so she told them am i not trying out of tiredness and begging for freedom. What do u expect from the poor girl? A girl that was raped for more than one hour. and besides the girl struggled and fought with them to no avail, so i feel she did the best thing to succumb, rather than get hurt. And besides if she had struggled with them and got killed, you people will still wish she succumbed. Pls let not judge or curse her, cos u dont know her.
Posted: at 18-10-2011 10:18 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Merlin at 19-10-2011 05:21 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
okay
Posted: at 19-10-2011 05:21 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- 08060509569 at 19-10-2011 06:34 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Adaokila on 18-10-2011 10:18 PM
Its not as if she said am i not trying for fun. she said that because one of the rapist told her to co/operate, so she told them am i not trying out of tiredness and begging for freedom. What do u expect from the poor girl? A girl that was raped for more than one hour. and besides the girl struggled and fought with them to no avail, so i feel she did the best thing to succumb, rather than get hurt. And besides if she had struggled with them and got killed, you people will still wish she succumbed. Pls let not judge or curse her, cos u dont know her.
EHH WAIT! SHE WAS ENJOYING HERSELF. 1. WHY DID SHE LEAVE HER HOUSE TO THAT PLACE. 2.THE SO CALLED RAPE SCENE IS NOT A BUSH. 3.SHE NEVER SHOWED ANY GOOD SIGN OF RESISTANCE RATHER SHE WAS KINDA ACTING IN A SILLY SHAKARA MANNER. 4.She had her leg wide OPEN FOR THE SO CALLED RAPIST. now! i let me tell you, i was unfortunate to be in a victim of an armed robbery house attack. THIS GUYS TOLD THE GIRLS TO PULL DOWN THEIR PANTIES. THEY NOW DECIDED TO GANG BANG THE GIRL WITH A FAT ASS. SHE held still of THE MIGHTY DICK OF THE HOODLUMS. when the stupid arm robbers finished the robbery they just left without touching the girl again. NOW THIS ABSU GIRL RAPE VIDEO IS INDEED CALLED A RAPE VIDEO EH GUYS I TELL YOU IT IS CALLED CONSENSUAL record. BCOS THERE WAS NO SINGLE SIGN OF RESISTANCE. period 
Posted: at 19-10-2011 06:34 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Adaokila at 20-10-2011 12:13 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Whatever
Posted: at 20-10-2011 12:13 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- 08060509569 at 20-10-2011 10:45 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Adaokila on 20-10-2011 12:13 AM
Whatever
Kiss
Posted: at 20-10-2011 10:45 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Mmalerato at 21-10-2011 05:11 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: 08060509569 on 19-10-2011 06:34 PM
Quote from: Adaokila on 18-10-2011 10:18 PM
Its not as if she said am i not trying for fun. she said that because one of the rapist told her to co/operate, so she told them am i not trying out of tiredness and begging for freedom. What do u expect from the poor girl? A girl that was raped for more than one hour. and besides the girl struggled and fought with them to no avail, so i feel she did the best thing to succumb, rather than get hurt. And besides if she had struggled with them and got killed, you people will still wish she succumbed. Pls let not judge or curse her, cos u dont know her.
EHH WAIT! SHE WAS ENJOYING HERSELF. 1. WHY DID SHE LEAVE HER HOUSE TO THAT PLACE. 2.THE SO CALLED RAPE SCENE IS NOT A BUSH. 3.SHE NEVER SHOWED ANY GOOD SIGN OF RESISTANCE RATHER SHE WAS KINDA ACTING IN A SILLY SHAKARA MANNER. 4.She had her leg wide OPEN FOR THE SO CALLED RAPIST. now! i let me tell you, i was unfortunate to be in a victim of an armed robbery house attack. THIS GUYS TOLD THE GIRLS TO PULL DOWN THEIR PANTIES. THEY NOW DECIDED TO GANG BANG THE GIRL WITH A FAT ASS. SHE held still of THE MIGHTY DICK OF THE HOODLUMS. when the stupid arm robbers finished the robbery they just left without touching the girl again. NOW THIS ABSU GIRL RAPE VIDEO IS INDEED CALLED A RAPE VIDEO EH GUYS I TELL YOU IT IS CALLED CONSENSUAL record. BCOS THERE WAS NO SINGLE SIGN OF RESISTANCE. period 

There is something obviously wrong here. With this kind of mentality. This is RAPE. With your kind of uninformed small brain, it is evident that as a continent, we still have a long way to go. Do not wish that it happens to any women closest to you....

I wish this video could also be removed from the site.... The girl and the family can do with not being reminded of it on a constant basis. My heart bleeds for her!
Posted: at 21-10-2011 05:11 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- kebella at 22-10-2011 04:34 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
this post neva die Huh?

Posted: at 22-10-2011 04:34 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ajanni at 22-10-2011 07:52 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
kill am now
Posted: at 22-10-2011 07:52 PM (9 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- 08060509569 at 22-10-2011 08:06 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Mmalerato on 21-10-2011 05:11 AM
Quote from: 08060509569 on 19-10-2011 06:34 PM
Quote from: Adaokila on 18-10-2011 10:18 PM
Its not as if she said am i not trying for fun. she said that because one of the rapist told her to co/operate, so she told them am i not trying out of tiredness and begging for freedom. What do u expect from the poor girl? A girl that was raped for more than one hour. and besides the girl struggled and fought with them to no avail, so i feel she did the best thing to succumb, rather than get hurt. And besides if she had struggled with them and got killed, you people will still wish she succumbed. Pls let not judge or curse her, cos u dont know her.
EHH WAIT! SHE WAS ENJOYING HERSELF. 1. WHY DID SHE LEAVE HER HOUSE TO THAT PLACE. 2.THE SO CALLED RAPE SCENE IS NOT A BUSH. 3.SHE NEVER SHOWED ANY GOOD SIGN OF RESISTANCE RATHER SHE WAS KINDA ACTING IN A SILLY SHAKARA MANNER. 4.She had her leg wide OPEN FOR THE SO CALLED RAPIST. now! i let me tell you, i was unfortunate to be in a victim of an armed robbery house attack. THIS GUYS TOLD THE GIRLS TO PULL DOWN THEIR PANTIES. THEY NOW DECIDED TO GANG BANG THE GIRL WITH A FAT ASS. SHE held still of THE MIGHTY DICK OF THE HOODLUMS. when the stupid arm robbers finished the robbery they just left without touching the girl again. NOW THIS ABSU GIRL RAPE VIDEO IS INDEED CALLED A RAPE VIDEO EH GUYS I TELL YOU IT IS CALLED CONSENSUAL record. BCOS THERE WAS NO SINGLE SIGN OF RESISTANCE. period 

There is something obviously wrong here. With this kind of mentality. This is RAPE. With your kind of uninformed small brain, it is evident that as a continent, we still have a long way to go. Do not wish that it happens to any women closest to you....

I wish this video could also be removed from the site.... The girl and the family can do with not being reminded of it on a constant basis. My heart bleeds for her!
you are naive young lady, stop talking like you got a dick in your mouth
Posted: at 22-10-2011 08:06 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- mallorca at 23-10-2011 03:16 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 23-10-2011 03:16 AM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- offia at 3-11-2011 01:45 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
The act was a crazy whether real or fake. Those guys are beasts. Besides i still will not agree with some bloggers who make it a tribal thing. Let our generation get out of this chauvinistic thinking of tribal criticism. These guys who abuse the Igbo tribe on a social networking sites as this should be regarded as under aged because they do not know the meaning of 'social'. It is not that we 'Igbos' do not know what to say back to such shallow thinkers, we just let sleeping dogs lie. In Nigeria, its clear certain areas have predominant cases of rape. During the last elections there was a case where a traditional ruler raped a corps member somewhere in Nigeria (let me not call the region) I'm sure that lunatic who calls himself '2 skull' (even from the name he chose you'll get to understand his mentality; sounds like a cultists capable of molesting a girl because they always exercise their prowess in evil) and others who think like him were not keen at making such disuniting remarks. I expect a learned fellow to consider antisocial issues as one that cuts across all cultures not an opportunity to rain insults on a tribe that can buy his generations from the past, the present and even the future.

Anyone with a problem with this comment should track a comment made by "2 Skull" and 1 other guy whose name i cant recall or better still reply.

Thanks.
Posted: at 3-11-2011 01:45 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- bellocity at 5-11-2011 07:07 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Mhm  Shocked
Posted: at 5-11-2011 07:07 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- saintdav76 at 6-11-2011 12:28 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
I can't c anything
Posted: at 6-11-2011 12:28 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- mcdonis at 6-11-2011 06:19 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
it seems the girl knows dem very well;let her talk now
Posted: at 6-11-2011 06:19 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- ajanni at 6-11-2011 05:14 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
alright
Posted: at 6-11-2011 05:14 PM (9 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. You Didn’t Know My Teeth Was Growing When Your D**k Was Hard In My Mouth - Angel Blasts Pere

  2. VIDEO: BBNaija, Saga In Shock As Nini Reappears Tells Him She As Be On Bed All Along

  3. Panic As Tanker Carrying 50k Litres Of Diesel Summersaulted On A Motion Spilling Contents

  4. "My Dad Is Proud Of Me" -Crossdresser, James Brown Says As He Shames Bobrisky

  5. JUST IN: Ex Kwara Gov. Abdulfatai Ahmed Cries Out As AMCON Set To Take Over Of His Mansion

  6. BBNAIJA: Saga & Nini Deserve To Win For Being The Content Of The Show Says Nigerian Writer

  7. “I Endorsed This Marriage With My Full Chest” - Man Whose Father Remarries A Year After His Mum

  8. Abia Lawmaker, Okey Igwe Laments Over Threats Of Kidnapping, Banditry, Armed Robbery

  9. "How My ‘Yahoo’ Son Tried To Remove My Eyes For Money Ritual" – Delta Woman Narrates


THIS WEEK
  1. Wife of Anambra Chief Priest Exposes Popular Pastors Who Come to Their Shrine to Get Power

  2. Tuface Idibia’s Babymama, Pero Sends Message Hours After 2face Idibia Reconciled With Annie

  3. She Has A Heavy Backside - Reactions As Singer Tems Unfolds Her Curves While Performing in NY

  4. SAD: Billionaire Igbo Muslim, Chief Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Reportedly Dead

  5. Drama As Man Walks Away With Another Lady After His Girlfriend Proposed To Him (Video)

  6. Gunmen Kill Three Policemen, Set Patrol Van Ablaze In Fresh Anambra Attack

  7. Suspected Leader Of IPOB, Obinwanne Iwu Beaten To Death By Angry Mob In Imo

  8. Actress, Rita Edochie Slaps Colleague, Chief Imo 'Cos Of Ice Cream At Public Event (Video)

  9. Another Davido Associate Dies, His Personal Photographer Fortune Is Dead

  10. 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier, Amos Soborosu Killed After Motivating Pupils In North-East (Vid)


TOP MEMBERS: