No Homo: Nigerian Government Bans Same-Sex Marriage, N50K Fine (Page 9)

Date: 28-09-2011 8:58 pm (11 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
- faggo at 30-09-2011 02:30 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: folabomi on 30-09-2011 02:14 PM
If u are willing to pay for my ticket i would consider it a great holiday thanks, but just to point out that if Nigeria claims to be religious why are there issues of premarital sex and adultery occurring regularly and where are the fines for that.




Quote from: faggo on 30-09-2011 01:36 PM
Quote from: folabomi on 29-09-2011 12:42 AM
I believe that everyone should have the right to express themselves in any shape or form. Using words like its ungodly is just wrong as NOT  all Nigerians are religious. Same sex marriages do not affect anyone so let everyone have their freedom
You  lesbian,Know that there is no place for you in Nigeria to contract same sex marriage you better go to Europe or America  where it is  allowed,we Nigerians are people of culture and religion which strongly go against same sex marriage.
I don't have to pay for your ticket,go and tell America or one of this European country that you want to contract sane sex marriage in Nigeria but it is now allowed, may be they will consider your application.
Posted: at 30-09-2011 02:30 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Angelita2 at 30-09-2011 03:18 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
good,the senate of people.
Posted: at 30-09-2011 03:18 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- folabomi at 30-09-2011 03:25 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
First and foremost its incarnate but Sorry to burst ur bubble but IM NOT GAY


Quote from: Michro on 30-09-2011 02:24 PM
Quote from: folabomi on 29-09-2011 12:42 AM
I believe that everyone should have the right to express themselves in any shape or form. Using words like its ungodly is just wrong as NOT  all Nigerians are religious. Same sex marriages do not affect anyone so let everyone have their freedom

May God have mercy on u, devil incernate.
Posted: at 30-09-2011 03:25 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- totallove at 30-09-2011 03:38 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: folabomi on 29-09-2011 08:12 AM
OMG u sound like a petulant child, gay couples can still  have babies with the donation of a sperm or an egg. If u had partaken in any science lessons at school u would noe this instead u spent it learning insults.
this animal undercover of bieber face-most have been wounding fellow men anus which ls mearnt for shits or excreata,later he will still be under cover to hook up with a lady-later this lady will meet another mr.here comes the spread of deases,how can u have babies when u don,t know where to put ur penis,and u want a donations from a normal man?whom so ever you are may ur generations come to an end-Amen-my children need a better country free of people like you!!

Quote from: Joshnerosunny on 29-09-2011 07:53 AM
Quote from: folabomi on 29-09-2011 12:42 AM
I believe that everyone should have the right to express themselves in any shape or form. Using words like its ungodly is just wrong as NOT  all Nigerians are religious. Same sex marriages do not affect anyone so let everyone have their freedom

Stupid freedom...I guess your dad got married to another man that's how they had you...MUMU...Oloshi...Goat head...
Quote from: freeman2kool on 30-09-2011 08:27 AM
Quote from: Johnhex on 29-09-2011 10:16 PM
For all of u people insulting Folabumi, you're all bunch of fools and idiots, why can't people give their own opinion or say what's on their mind, and the next thing you people start doing is to curse and insult. pfff...... you're not in position to judge anyone you're not God......... you all need to grow up!!!!
IDIOT show ur faggot face so we'll know wot to say to U. Get a life broda
Posted: at 30-09-2011 03:38 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- cadanre at 30-09-2011 03:50 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: CammyWhite on 30-09-2011 11:51 AM
I've kept out of this for a while, but honestly... what the Hel is wrong with so many of you people? What are you afraid of?

So many of you want to kill and incarcerate people who not only have never hurt you but don't want to. In any other context, that kind of talk would be akin to sanctioning terrorism.

Actually whether you like it or not, it is our country and that the greater majority of people who did not want this indecent attitude for one reason or the other have every right to be listened to. If only senate will take an ethical decision, this indecent attitude called homo or lesbi MUST be banned and the offenders MUST be punished according to the law of the land. It is our land and it is the greater majority that did not like it then senate must rule in favour of the majority. If you are a Nigerian, I will then advise you to travel far to USA or any other place where the people think they are more advance than ever and do what you want. AS FOR NOW THIS IS OUR COUNTRY AND IT IS OUR LAW and must be abided by. If you are not a Nigerian... EIYA! SAI IN CE KI JA JIKINKI KI KARA GABA!>>>>>>>>>> BAMA BUKATAR BATAGARI, BARAGURBI IRINKI A NAN SITE DIN.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posted: at 30-09-2011 03:50 PM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- folabomi at 30-09-2011 04:15 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Did not understand a single word u said mate


Quote from: totallove on 30-09-2011 03:38 PM
Quote from: folabomi on 29-09-2011 08:12 AM
OMG u sound like a petulant child, gay couples can still  have babies with the donation of a sperm or an egg. If u had partaken in any science lessons at school u would noe this instead u spent it learning insults.
this animal undercover of bieber face-most have been wounding fellow men anus which ls mearnt for shits or excreata,later he will still be under cover to hook up with a lady-later this lady will meet another mr.here comes the spread of deases,how can u have babies when u don,t know where to put ur penis,and u want a donations from a normal man?whom so ever you are may ur generations come to an end-Amen-my children need a better country free of people like you!!

Quote from: Joshnerosunny on 29-09-2011 07:53 AM
Quote from: folabomi on 29-09-2011 12:42 AM
I believe that everyone should have the right to express themselves in any shape or form. Using words like its ungodly is just wrong as NOT  all Nigerians are religious. Same sex marriages do not affect anyone so let everyone have their freedom

Stupid freedom...I guess your dad got married to another man that's how they had you...MUMU...Oloshi...Goat head...
Quote from: freeman2kool on 30-09-2011 08:27 AM
Quote from: Johnhex on 29-09-2011 10:16 PM
For all of u people insulting Folabumi, you're all bunch of fools and idiots, why can't people give their own opinion or say what's on their mind, and the next thing you people start doing is to curse and insult. pfff...... you're not in position to judge anyone you're not God......... you all need to grow up!!!!
IDIOT show ur faggot face so we'll know wot to say to U. Get a life broda
Posted: at 30-09-2011 04:15 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- devid75 at 30-09-2011 05:16 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
i dont see any thing wrong with dat beside ppl choose the way to live there own life ..is not dat im encourage it ,we know is not in africa culture so dat is a forbiden  is crime too in africa ,,, i advise all the  homo and lesbien to fine away   to join  there fellows..  is western world way of life ,
Posted: at 30-09-2011 05:16 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Andybest1 at 30-09-2011 05:26 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Can't believe diz shit is happening here in Nigeria. God have mercy on us
Posted: at 30-09-2011 05:26 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- tarakhanali at 30-09-2011 06:00 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Did I hear some1 shout 'human rights'!
Posted: at 30-09-2011 06:00 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- uchsnr at 30-09-2011 06:02 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Thank God am a Nigerian. Very soon Europe and other countries that permits same sex mariage will be destroyed like sodom & gomorrah. It has started from their economy. I pray that God will let us go first as he did to Lot and his family.
Posted: at 30-09-2011 06:02 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- uchsnr at 30-09-2011 06:16 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Jonhex or what ever u call urself. u know what u are? Maricon
Quote from: folabomi on 30-09-2011 04:15 PM
Did not understand a single word u said mate


Quote from: totallove on 30-09-2011 03:38 PM
Quote from: folabomi on 29-09-2011 08:12 AM
OMG u sound like a petulant child, gay couples can still  have babies with the donation of a sperm or an egg. If u had partaken in any science lessons at school u would noe this instead u spent it learning insults.
this animal undercover of bieber face-most have been wounding fellow men anus which ls mearnt for shits or excreata,later he will still be under cover to hook up with a lady-later this lady will meet another mr.here comes the spread of deases,how can u have babies when u don,t know where to put ur penis,and u want a donations from a normal man?whom so ever you are may ur generations come to an end-Amen-my children need a better country free of people like you!!

Quote from: Joshnerosunny on 29-09-2011 07:53 AM
Quote from: folabomi on 29-09-2011 12:42 AM
I believe that everyone should have the right to express themselves in any shape or form. Using words like its ungodly is just wrong as NOT  all Nigerians are religious. Same sex marriages do not affect anyone so let everyone have their freedom

Stupid freedom...I guess your dad got married to another man that's how they had you...MUMU...Oloshi...Goat head...
Quote from: freeman2kool on 30-09-2011 08:27 AM
Quote from: Johnhex on 29-09-2011 10:16 PM
For all of u people insulting Folabumi, you're all bunch of fools and idiots, why can't people give their own opinion or say what's on their mind, and the next thing you people start doing is to curse and insult. pfff...... you're not in position to judge anyone you're not God......... you all need to grow up!!!!
IDIOT show ur faggot face so we'll know wot to say to U. Get a life broda
Quote from: cadanre on 30-09-2011 03:50 PM
Quote from: CammyWhite on 30-09-2011 11:51 AM
I've kept out of this for a while, but honestly... what the Hel is wrong with so many of you people? What are you afraid of?

So many of you want to kill and incarcerate people who not only have never hurt you but don't want to. In any other context, that kind of talk would be akin to sanctioning terrorism.

Actually whether you like it or not, it is our country and that the greater majority of people who did not want this indecent attitude for one reason or the other have every right to be listened to. If only senate will take an ethical decision, this indecent attitude called homo or lesbi MUST be banned and the offenders MUST be punished according to the law of the land. It is our land and it is the greater majority that did not like it then senate must rule in favour of the majority. If you are a Nigerian, I will then advise you to travel far to USA or any other place where the people think they are more advance than ever and do what you want. AS FOR NOW THIS IS OUR COUNTRY AND IT IS OUR LAW and must be abided by. If you are not a Nigerian... EIYA! SAI IN CE KI JA JIKINKI KI KARA GABA!>>>>>>>>>> BAMA BUKATAR BATAGARI, BARAGURBI IRINKI A NAN SITE DIN.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posted: at 30-09-2011 06:16 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- EMEKA33 at 30-09-2011 06:21 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
that okkkk javascript:void(0);Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 30-09-2011 06:21 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- virgineve at 30-09-2011 07:04 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
ok
Posted: at 30-09-2011 07:04 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- fineguy147 at 30-09-2011 07:15 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
I believe that everyone should have the right to express themselves in any shape or form. Using words like its ungodly is just wrong as NOT  all Nigerians are religious. Same sex marriages do not affect anyone so let everyone have their freedom

Every thing is wrong with it, God created man and woman, he did not create man and man or woman and woman, in fact 50k is too small
Posted: at 30-09-2011 07:15 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- folabomi at 30-09-2011 07:39 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
But why not let God punish them for their wrongdoings instead of trying to play God


Quote from: fineguy147 on 30-09-2011 07:15 PM
I believe that everyone should have the right to express themselves in any shape or form. Using words like its ungodly is just wrong as NOT  all Nigerians are religious. Same sex marriages do not affect anyone so let everyone have their freedom

Every thing is wrong with it, God created man and woman, he did not create man and man or woman and woman, in fact 50k is too small
Posted: at 30-09-2011 07:39 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- emmapeter at 30-09-2011 09:26 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
yeah i dont know nigerias are doing that ,we have a good churchs there in nigeria but they still go on do all those thing waooooooooo
Posted: at 30-09-2011 09:26 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- proly at 30-09-2011 09:40 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
ruish hw can u marry ur fellow sex type GOD dat craeted it male and female knws why he did it
Posted: at 30-09-2011 09:40 PM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- enc4life at 30-09-2011 11:11 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
endtime
Posted: at 30-09-2011 11:11 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- maxyk78 at 1-10-2011 03:04 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
You are a fool for saying that,
Posted: at 1-10-2011 03:04 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- K-O-K-O at 1-10-2011 05:33 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
I think we are forgeting the main purpose of the goverment which is protecting the people not interfering in people's life. This is ridiculous, how can the goverment dictate to us how we the people should live our lifes.
Posted: at 1-10-2011 05:33 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. I'll Rather Burn My Voters Card – Oyedepo Speaks On Presidential Candidate He'll Never Vote For

  2. Tinubu Fought Me With Charms - Bucknor-Akerele Reveals Why She Resigned As Tinubu’s Deputy -Vid

  3. Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife Absent From Church Activities (PHOTOS)

  4. Wizkid Receives First-ever Diamond Certification For Collaboration With Drake

  5. Regina Daniels 2-year-old Son Campaigns For Dad Ned Nwoko (Video)

  6. Bishop to Be Sentenced for Selling £91 Covid Protection Oil (Photo)

  7. Man Reveals He Still Loves His Wife Despite Cheating On Him Twice

  8. Vendor Calls Out Papaya Ex For Not Promoting Her Business 2 Weeks After Receiving Payment

  9. President Buhari Deserve Praises for Saving Many Nigerians From Hunger - Lai Mohammed

  10. Aisha Buhari Ordered The Beating of Her Critic, Aminu Adamu At The Villa - Lawyer Reveals

  11. Newly Redesigned Naira Now in Banks, Ready For Issuance – CBN Gov. Emefiele

  12. VIDEO: Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant in Kebbi Burnt Down by Suspected Thugs


THIS WEEK
  1. Ex CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25yrs of Marriage Over Infidelity

  2. 'He Never Wanted Me' - Susan Pwajok Reveals Billionaire Banker, Tony Elumelu Is Her Father

  3. Rufai Oseni of Arise TV In Messy Scandal After he Threatened to 'Take Out' Reno Omokri

  4. You Wont Believe The Fee And Requirements For Burna Boy’s Performance

  5. Nigerian Man Dumps Wife While On Their Way Back From Church After Their Wedding (VIDEO)

  6. Moment Tinubu Re-directed Questions He Was Asked in Chatham House London, to Some of His Aides

  7. 2023: Bola Tinubu Reveals Why Nigerians Should Vote For Him In This Interview

  8. Unapproved Phones In Nigerian Markets To Be Avoided As Listed By NCC

  9. Watch Moment Controversial Actress, Nkechi Blessing Twerks For Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi

  10. Singer, Wizkid Is Allegedly Expecting Baby Number 4 With His Ghanaian Girlfriend


TOP MEMBERS: