Friends pls help, How do I start a conversation with a lady? (Page 3)

Date: 11-11-2011 1:09 pm (11 years ago) | Author: perez
1 2 [3] 4 5
- abubakarzain at 13-11-2011 08:16 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
 Huh?

Posted: at 13-11-2011 08:16 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- iyke1 at 13-11-2011 11:50 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
 Huh?
Posted: at 13-11-2011 11:50 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- kenechukwu007 at 13-11-2011 01:01 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
lolssssssssssssss me too i no fit oh make una teach us oh...i wan learn pls...
Posted: at 13-11-2011 01:01 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- kebella at 13-11-2011 03:26 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
 Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

Posted: at 13-11-2011 03:26 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- stevewonder2 at 13-11-2011 05:28 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
loool..ima give it to you step by step
 
man:hi
woman:hi
man:humm so what you doing around here
woman:just shopping
man:wow that's cool cos i came shopping too.
woman:oo really?
man:yes.you look pretty,do you live around here
woman:why do u wanna know.
man:lol,nothing just wondering what a pretty girl like you is doing out here without no protection
woman:lol,who told am not protected?
man:i can feel it.
woman:you are so funny:
man:anyways my name is Smith
woman:ok
man:won't you at least tell me your name.
woman:ok,my name is brandy
man:what a beautiful name.
woman:sorry i  wont be able to continue with the chat.tho you're funny.i gat to go.
man:me too,so where you heading to maybe i could drop you.
woman:that's so nice of you but i gat my own car.
man:ok, one more thing pls
woman:and what is that?
man: can i have your number,i like you and i wanna be your friend.
woman:hummm
man:pls
woman:okay 0000000009077.
man:you made my day,nice meeting you
woman:you too:
man:ima call you when i get home..byeee

  hope that was good!!
Posted: at 13-11-2011 05:28 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- lovecommander at 13-11-2011 09:10 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: stevewonder2 on 13-11-2011 05:28 PM
loool..ima give it to you step by step
 
man:hi
woman:hi
man:humm so what you doing around here
woman:just shopping
man:wow that's cool cos i came shopping too.
woman:oo really?
man:yes.you look pretty,do you live around here
woman:why do u wanna know.
man:lol,nothing just wondering what a pretty girl like you is doing out here without no protection
woman:lol,who told am not protected?
man:i can feel it.
woman:you are so funny:
man:anyways my name is Smith
woman:ok
man:won't you at least tell me your name.
woman:ok,my name is brandy
man:what a beautiful name.
woman:sorry i  wont be able to continue with the chat.tho you're funny.i gat to go.
man:me too,so where you heading to maybe i could drop you.
woman:that's so nice of you but i gat my own car.
man:ok, one more thing pls
woman:and what is that?
man: can i have your number,i like you and i wanna be your friend.
woman:hummm
man:pls
woman:okay 0000000009077.
man:you made my day,nice meeting you
woman:you too:
man:ima call you when i get home..byeee

  hope that was good!!


ASHAWO.
Phd honeypotLOGY.
Posted: at 13-11-2011 09:10 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Kenwisdom at 13-11-2011 10:42 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: stevewonder2 on 13-11-2011 05:28 PM
loool..ima give it to you step by step
 
man:hi
woman:hi
man:humm so what you doing around here
woman:just shopping
man:wow that's cool cos i came shopping too.
woman:oo really?
man:yes.you look pretty,do you live around here
woman:why do u wanna know.
man:lol,nothing just wondering what a pretty girl like you is doing out here without no protection
woman:lol,who told am not protected?
man:i can feel it.
woman:you are so funny:
man:anyways my name is Smith
woman:ok
man:won't you at least tell me your name.
woman:ok,my name is brandy
man:what a beautiful name.
woman:sorry i  wont be able to continue with the chat.tho you're funny.i gat to go.
man:me too,so where you heading to maybe i could drop you.
woman:that's so nice of you but i gat my own car.
man:ok, one more thing pls
woman:and what is that?
man: can i have your number,i like you and i wanna be your friend.
woman:hummm
man:pls
woman:okay 0000000009077.
man:you made my day,nice meeting you
woman:you too:
man:ima call you when i get home..byeee

  hope that was good!!

Nice one  my Guy, but one more thing , dont call her untill 4 days time, well packaged well done
Posted: at 13-11-2011 10:42 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Davesmith at 13-11-2011 11:56 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Guy if you are man enough, use the common way of approaching a fellow man.
use any commonest action around to start initial conversation. even when a mistake is been made by another person. If she ever picks interest your done. But if she's not interested in any of your discussions, she's not interested
Posted: at 13-11-2011 11:56 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- FinlandGuy at 14-11-2011 12:31 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: sophiebaby on 11-11-2011 01:15 PM
BABY e dikwa too much..onugi..zaraza..ukwu gi..dikwa dengerousiiiii..a likerim gi..bia ka anyi ga mr bigs..agami zzu chicken,turkey..burger..and eggroll..makwa ice creame..asampete..e dikwa three much..e gi ta biscuit..? bikwo ma,mora..shake ya bottom..

Sophie i beg i no wan laugh at all for this your tips. Poster if we come teach you how to win your babys love,when you go enter her place are you going to call us to come and teach you?Huh?Huh??
Posted: at 14-11-2011 12:31 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Hollandear at 14-11-2011 06:44 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Na wao! See different kinda format? Too much to comprehend!

Posted: at 14-11-2011 06:44 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- dharmzy at 14-11-2011 10:16 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Actually dat was d same tin i wanted 2 ask Cool
Posted: at 14-11-2011 10:16 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- sophiebaby at 14-11-2011 10:39 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: FinlandGuy on 14-11-2011 12:31 AM
Sophie i beg i no wan laugh at all for this your tips. Poster if we come teach you how to win your babys love,when you go enter her place are you going to call us to come and teach you?Huh?Huh??

 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 14-11-2011 10:39 AM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- MrJosey60 at 14-11-2011 10:43 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Best way is to walk over and say..wow..i like your outfit and it certainly makes you look great.
Posted: at 14-11-2011 10:43 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- MrJosey60 at 14-11-2011 10:45 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Best way is to walk over and say..wow..i like your outfit and it certainly makes you look great.
Posted: at 14-11-2011 10:45 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Shetalent at 14-11-2011 01:08 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
put ur head on d ground and raise ur two legs to d sky dats d way.
Posted: at 14-11-2011 01:08 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- giftmurphy at 14-11-2011 01:55 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Posted: at 14-11-2011 01:55 PM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- jiraiya at 14-11-2011 02:43 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: sophiebaby on 11-11-2011 01:15 PM
BABY e dikwa too much..onugi..zaraza..ukwu gi..dikwa dengerousiiiii..a likerim gi..bia ka anyi ga mr bigs..agami zzu chicken,turkey..burger..and eggroll..makwa ice creame..asampete..e dikwa three much..e gi ta biscuit..? bikwo ma,mora..shake ya bottom..
lol Grin
Posted: at 14-11-2011 02:43 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- kebella at 14-11-2011 02:48 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: stevewonder2 on 13-11-2011 05:28 PM
loool..ima give it to you step by step
 
man:hi
woman:hi
man:humm so what you doing around here
woman:just shopping
man:wow that's cool cos i came shopping too.
woman:oo really?
man:yes.you look pretty,do you live around here
woman:why do u wanna know.
man:lol,nothing just wondering what a pretty girl like you is doing out here without no protection
woman:lol,who told am not protected?
man:i can feel it.
woman:you are so funny:
man:anyways my name is Smith
woman:ok
man:won't you at least tell me your name.
woman:ok,my name is brandy
man:what a beautiful name.
woman:sorry i  wont be able to continue with the chat.tho you're funny.i gat to go.
man:me too,so where you heading to maybe i could drop you.
woman:that's so nice of you but i gat my own car.
man:ok, one more thing pls
woman:and what is that?
man: can i have your number,i like you and i wanna be your friend.
woman:hummm
man:pls
woman:okay 0000000009077.
man:you made my day,nice meeting you
woman:you too:
man:ima call you when i get home..byeee

  hope that was good!!

wonderful!!!!!!! Cool Cool

Posted: at 14-11-2011 02:48 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- dirtykid at 14-11-2011 02:50 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
So u call fall for that little tricks ... chaii hmmmmm  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Posted: at 14-11-2011 02:50 PM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- kebella at 14-11-2011 02:53 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
 yu dey ask me Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Posted: at 14-11-2011 02:53 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
1 2 [3] 4 5