WICKEDNESS! Ethnic clash averted as Hausa youths murdered a Yoruba man in Lagos (Page 27)

Date: 19-03-2012 7:23 pm (12 years ago) | Author: Akeem Jaffe Jaffa
1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 47
- open_reality at 21-03-2012 03:09 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Greenwich on 21-03-2012 02:52 PM
Though not all, and I reiterate, "NOT ALL", but some comments on this board epitomises the problem with the country. Subsequently, hearing these same group of persons unleashing floods of abuse on others on basis of their irrational actions, which in honesty could be classed as barbaric, is very hypocritical. Once you start acting like a barbarian, your right to confront others of acting barbarically is automatically devalidated. I'll not mention name neither will I make specific references, but its becoming intolerable on how some people are beginning to outsmart themselves thinking that they've got all might and right to be extremely abusive, even beyond immoral imaginations. I look at the country Nigeria, and I say to myself, the problem with the country is really NOT just the leaders, but the mentality of the populace. And if majority of the populace are of the same characters as some persons on this board, then we might as well conclude that the great leaders, such as Nnamdi Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello, Awolowo, Sir Tafawa Balewa; they all died in vain, cos the people they served don't deserve them. On a globally accessible website like this, y'all are constituting nuisance, painting the country appallingly and mercilessly making mockery of the entire nation, and you think you're having fun. Its painful to see, its unbearably painful. If all blacks were of the same attitude as most persons on this board, I wonder if Martin Luther King would have thought it over before putting himself in a perilous situation and dying for such a great cause. Surely not. And please if you don't have anything positive to say, PLEASE DO NOT reply to me, cos I never mentioned names, nor have I been specific. Its high time some persons grew up and emancipate from such chronic mental slavery/retarded intelligence. It would do the nation well. Cos there aint no point being human yet you're worst and more useless than carbon monoxide. Just grow up.

Absolute rubbish!!!!! Save us this useless sermon and face your business wherever you are. If you are not cool with the way things are happening in Nigeria, get your ass over there and do something about it. Writing loads of rubbish will do no one any good. Your mates are in gombe, zamfara, borno  etc..fighting as police officers to save their state. We need bold and confident people in our military and police force to crush those useless boko haram. All you do is sit and make sensless noise like a pregnant woman. Pointless!!

Posted: at 21-03-2012 03:09 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- arsenal123 at 21-03-2012 03:16 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: open_reality on 21-03-2012 03:09 PM
Absolute rubbish!!!!! Save us this useless sermon and face your business wherever you are. If you are not cool with the way things are happening in Nigeria, get your ass over there and do something about it. Writing loads of rubbish will do no one any good. Your mates are in gombe, zamfara, borno  etc..fighting as police officers to save their state. We need bold and confident people in our military and police force to crush those useless boko haram. All you do is sit and make sensless noise like a pregnant woman. Pointless!!

YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL BABY, RIDE ON NO SHAKING.. LET HIM COME DOWN HERE AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT IF HE FEELS THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING IN NAIJA IS NOT THE WAY IT SHOULD BE. BUT NO MATTER WHAT THE TRUTH MUST BE SAID AND IT IS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SET US FREE!
Posted: at 21-03-2012 03:16 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- osinaoma at 21-03-2012 03:25 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
odikwa egwu
Posted: at 21-03-2012 03:25 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- open_reality at 21-03-2012 03:27 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: arsenal123 on 21-03-2012 03:16 PM
YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL BABY, RIDE ON NO SHAKING.. LET HIM COME DOWN HERE AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT IF HE FEELS THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING IN NAIJA IS NOT THE WAY IT SHOULD BE. BUT NO MATTER WHAT THE TRUTH MUST BE SAID AND IT IS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SET US FREE!

yes ooo my brother.  Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 21-03-2012 03:27 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- verah at 21-03-2012 03:29 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: open_reality on 21-03-2012 03:09 PM
Absolute rubbish!!!!! Save us this useless sermon and face your business wherever you are. If you are not cool with the way things are happening in Nigeria, get your ass over there and do something about it. Writing loads of rubbish will do no one any good. Your mates are in gombe, zamfara, borno  etc..fighting as police officers to save their state. We need bold and confident people in our military and police force to crush those useless boko haram. All you do is sit and make sensless noise like a pregnant woman. Pointless!!
i hav known this witch has he called himself was up to somtin when he was talkin rubbish in his first comment..... i cant believe their are still som people who tink tru their anus........ i swear this greenwitch abi na yellowwitch jus sucessded in wastin is precious time writing gagoons here....

Posted: at 21-03-2012 03:29 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- verah at 21-03-2012 03:33 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: open_reality on 21-03-2012 01:28 PM
I agree with you. I'm sure she'll sign in with fateewase to claim innocence
wether na fatee (mama  73)   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked chai fatee life don dey mor miserable pass has d tin b bfor ...... so fatee don sign up as fatimoh.....  GOD HAS ARISE ND ALL ABOKI BLOODY ISLAMIST FATEEWASEE (MAMA 73) &CO HAV BIN SCATTERD... SHAME NO LET THEM COM OUT SINCE MORNING

Posted: at 21-03-2012 03:33 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- open_reality at 21-03-2012 03:36 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: verah on 21-03-2012 03:33 PM
wether na fatee (mama  73)   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked chai fatee life don dey mor miserable pass has d tin b bfor ...... so fatee don sign up as fatimoh.....  GOD HAS ARISE ND ALL ABOKI BLOODY ISLAMIST FATEEWASEE (MAMA 73) &CO HAV BIN SCATTERD... SHAME NO LET THEM COM OUT SINCE MORNING

 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin No mind the stupid idiots. Na when i go dey busy dem go show their ugly faces. Thunder must fire them here today.

Posted: at 21-03-2012 03:36 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- FinlandGuy at 21-03-2012 03:39 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: open_reality on 21-03-2012 03:27 PM
yes ooo my brother.  Grin Grin Grin

My Choko Millo,My Tampico, how you dey na,How was ur sleep last night? I hope say no shakement. Wey that bjlast wey say u no get Boy friend,Why You no tell am say i go flog am if i am catch am.
Posted: at 21-03-2012 03:39 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- FinlandGuy at 21-03-2012 03:43 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: verah on 21-03-2012 03:33 PM
wether na fatee (mama  73)   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked chai fatee life don dey mor miserable pass has d tin b bfor ...... so fatee don sign up as fatimoh.....  GOD HAS ARISE ND ALL ABOKI BLOODY ISLAMIST FATEEWASEE (MAMA 73) &CO HAV BIN SCATTERD... SHAME NO LET THEM COM OUT SINCE MORNING

Verah i no fit laugh ooooooooo.Wey that boi wey say my baby no get Boi Friend, You see am?
Posted: at 21-03-2012 03:43 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- verah at 21-03-2012 03:44 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Greenwich on 21-03-2012 02:52 PM
Though not all, and I reiterate, "NOT ALL", but some comments on this board epitomises the problem with the country. Subsequently, hearing these same group of persons unleashing floods of abuse on others on basis of their irrational actions, which in honesty could be classed as barbaric, is very hypocritical. Once you start acting like a barbarian, your right to confront others of acting barbarically is automatically devalidated. I'll not mention name neither will I make specific references, but its becoming intolerable on how some people are beginning to outsmart themselves thinking that they've got all might and right to be extremely abusive, even beyond immoral imaginations. I look at the country Nigeria, and I say to myself, the problem with the country is really NOT just the leaders, but the mentality of the populace. And if majority of the populace are of the same characters as some persons on this board, then we might as well conclude that the great leaders, such as Nnamdi Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello, Awolowo, Sir Tafawa Balewa; they all died in vain, cos the people they served don't deserve them. On a globally accessible website like this, y'all are constituting nuisance, painting the country appallingly and mercilessly making mockery of the entire nation, and you think you're having fun. Its painful to see, its unbearably painful. If all blacks were of the same attitude as most persons on this board, I wonder if Martin Luther King would have thought it over before putting himself in a perilous situation and dying for such a great cause. Surely not. And please if you don't have anything positive to say, PLEASE DO NOT reply to me, cos I never mentioned names, nor have I been specific. Its high time some persons grew up and emancipate from such chronic mental slavery/retarded intelligence. It would do the nation well. Cos there aint no point being human yet you're worst and more useless than carbon monoxide. Just grow up.
SO ALL THIS U WROTE HERE PLEASE ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION WILL IT STP DIS STUPID ISLAMIST PEOPLE FROM SHEDING INOCENT BLOOD? WE BOTH KNW THE ANSWER... LEMME ADVICE U SAVE URSELF D STRESS FIND SOMTIN MORE MEANINGFUL TO DO WITH UR TIME ND STP LAMENTING HERE.......MR GREENWITCH TO BE FORE WARN IS TO BEFORE HARM I AM TELLING U NW IF U LIK LISTEN IF  LIK DNT BUT WEN D TIME COMES DNT SAY I DIDNT TELL U..... REMEMBER UR FIRST COMMENT U QUOTED SOMTIN THAT WASNT UR BIZNEZZ ND U DIDNT KNW WHO STARTED FIRST....  SO GREENWITCH FR D LAST TIME MIND UR BIZNEZZ I NO GO TALK PASS THAT ONE MAK God help u mak i c any mor rubbish fr here then u will knw that mohammed is really a cow

Posted: at 21-03-2012 03:44 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Greenwich at 21-03-2012 03:45 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Never in life, would anyone who think it wise to jump on other people's comment abusively without respect or constructive criticism do well. And its the fact of life that there is a very thin line between confidence and arrogance. Again, with utmost self respect, I shall NOT mention names nor lay blames, but I must concede that if fighting fire with petrol is what most people think is the solution to the problem in the country, then it exposes such persons as one suffering chronically with intellectual-deficiency. Again, fellow Nigerians, do bear me witness that I never mentioned names, nor am I in any mood to respond to nonchalantly constructed written attacks. But to some persons who think it fit or intelligent to jump on my sincere comments abusively, I can only applaud you and say keep it up, if its the way you think you're helping the country, in your own part. Nevertheless, questioning my passion, vision and my ambition for my mother's nation is just a significant evidence that such a person doesn't know me, because EVERYONE who knows me can bear witness to that part of me. With due respect,  please dear good people of Nigeria, knowing that earth is NOT actually a big place, to act limitlessly rude and extremely unbaked to everyone possible, whether you see them or not, is an ill-advise. The world is not a big place, and technology has made it even smaller. Any fellow first class computer scientist, would testify to that. So please be careful.
Posted: at 21-03-2012 03:45 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- FinlandGuy at 21-03-2012 03:48 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: verah on 21-03-2012 01:06 PM
fatimoh or wateva u call urself... nw help me answer this simple questions?
are muslims nt dumb? are muslim nt stupid? is islam nt a religion of violent?  is mohammed nt a cow? are mohammed followers nt moronic nd brainwashed set of people? y hav no muslim ever tried readin that evil book u call(quaran) from d front? y is islam religion treathnin d whole world? y does islam preach peace nd practice violence? y does muslim lik to kill anywhere they go? when will u people hav common sense? y do muslim hav a problem wit sayin d truth? y does mohammed lik scukin innocent bloods? y hav islam decided to mak d children fatherless, d men widower, d woman widows, nd d children orphans? does islam support killing in ur quaran or nt? wat hav d islam contributed to this world if nt pains nd agony?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes nw if u knw u cant giv me answers to this questions..... y don't slip into something more comfortable... like a coma   Wink Wink... nw  dnt let me ever c ur comment on np again u this nonsense newbie seekin attention......  i am busy nw, can i ignore u? i hav gat good thinz to do



We need answers pls urgent
Posted: at 21-03-2012 03:48 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- open_reality at 21-03-2012 03:52 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Greenwich on 21-03-2012 03:45 PM
intelligent to jump on my sincere comments abusively, I can only applaud you and say keep it up, if its the way you think you're helping the couNever in life, would anyone who think it wise to jump on other people's comment abusively without respect or constructive criticism do well. And its the fact of life that there is a very thin line between confidence and arrogance. Again, with utmost self respect, I shall NOT mention names nor lay blames, but I must concede that if fighting fire with petrol is what most people think is the solution to the problem in the country, then it exposes such persons as one suffering chronically with intellectual-deficiency. Again, fellow Nigerians, do bear me witness that I never mentioned names, nor am I in any mood to respond to nonchalantly constructed written attacks. But to some persons who think it fit or ntry, in your own part. Nevertheless, questioning my passion, vision and my ambition for my mother's nation is just a significant evidence that such a person doesn't know me, because EVERYONE who knows me can bear witness to that part of me. With due respect,  please dear good people of Nigeria, knowing that earth is NOT actually a big place, to act limitlessly rude and extremely unbaked to everyone possible, whether you see them or not, is an ill-advise. The world is not a big place, and technology has made it even smaller. Any fellow first class computer scientist, would testify to that. So please be careful.

Still not making sense. Enough of the talking, time to do the working. For your info, WE WILL NOT TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION ANYTHING YOU'VE WRITTEN. DESPITE HOW MANY COMMENTS YOU MAKE OR IF YOU MENTION ANYONE'S NAME, WE WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR OPINION.  Save yourself this complete rubbish you've be typing ok? Empty words.

Posted: at 21-03-2012 03:52 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- verah at 21-03-2012 03:52 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: FinlandGuy on 21-03-2012 03:43 PM

Verah i no fit laugh ooooooooo.Wey that boi wey say my baby no get Boi Friend, You see am?

no mind d idiot he dey road dey beg nah.... moni wey him receive frm begging since mornin na nite he go carry am go cafe go dey use am goglee (usa) dey carry am comment nonsense fr np.... wen him c open he no remember to wear him slippers d way wen him tak run no b small run  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin i even c him nd fatee this mornin dey beg fr alms bjlast dey front carry stick nd kpangolo fatee dey bak carry their mosque microfone dey use am dey sing follow am fr bak  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy i swear na thunder go strike 2 of  dem dead f them no com shw that their ugly face fr here.....

Posted: at 21-03-2012 03:52 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- FinlandGuy at 21-03-2012 03:53 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: open_reality on 21-03-2012 02:40 PM
May the devil use you to prepare meat pie for breakfast. Did you see anything "christianity" in my post? Have your leprosy eaten deep into your brain cells? Is xtianity or islam the only religion in the world? how about people that have got no religion? Hey you fcuking kangaroo, listen and listen very carefully ok? I'm fighting for everyone except muslims. Your bloody prophet muhammed and all your imams are cowards, rapist, murderers and hopeless bastards like yourself and your family. Stupid masquerade like you.

ahhahhahahahahahahhaa i dey laugh laugh,some people don turn to meat pie.hahahahaha na ajanni go chop that one with im babe fatewasee
Posted: at 21-03-2012 03:53 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- FinlandGuy at 21-03-2012 03:55 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: verah on 21-03-2012 03:52 PM
no mind d idiot he dey road dey beg nah.... moni wey him receive frm begging since mornin na nite he go carry am go cafe go dey use am goglee (usa) dey carry am comment nonsense fr np.... wen him c open he no remember to wear him slippers d way wen him tak run no b small run  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin i even c him nd fatee this mornin dey beg fr alms bjlast dey front carry stick nd kpangolo fatee dey bak carry their mosque microfone dey use am dey sing follow am fr bak  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy i swear na thunder go strike 2 of  dem dead f them no com shw that their ugly face fr here.....

hahahahahha dont worry if i catch am ehhh,i go return am to zoo where he came from.
Posted: at 21-03-2012 03:55 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- open_reality at 21-03-2012 03:56 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: FinlandGuy on 21-03-2012 03:39 PM

My Choko Millo,My Tampico, how you dey na,How was ur sleep last night? I hope say no shakement. Wey that bjlast wey say u no get Boy friend,Why You no tell am say i go flog am if i am catch am.


 Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Posted: at 21-03-2012 03:56 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- sexy-hawa at 21-03-2012 04:00 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: yunusajamo on 21-03-2012 02:28 PM
I WONDA Y? U CHRI-SATAN DON C URSELF AS DISGRES 2 URSELF AFTER GIVEN UR MOTHRS,WIVES, DAUGHTES, N SISTERS 2 PASTOS N REV 2 fcuk AFTER DANCN IN D CHURCH N U CLAIMED U AR SERVIN GOD SHAMELES PPL.

thunder fire u & ur poor family u faggot...
Posted: at 21-03-2012 04:00 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- verah at 21-03-2012 04:01 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: open_reality on 21-03-2012 03:52 PM
Still not making sense. Enough of the talking, time to do the working. For your info, WE WILL NOT TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION ANYTHING YOU'VE WRITTEN. DESPITE HOW MANY COMMENTS YOU MAKE OR IF YOU MENTION ANYONE'S NAME, WE WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR OPINION.  Save yourself this complete rubbish you've be typing ok? Empty words.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin........ hahahhahahaahha laff don burst my belle.... babe u never get d scope wen this one dey use? hahahhaha chai hw i wish u knw d scope but i go still talk am mak d world see..... na hunger na him dey cos all this kind long rubbish.... the guy never chop him nid moni to tak chop... d guy na beggar, hunger don hammer that him head na him dey mak am scatter yarn fr hia..... babe mak we do am favour abeg that food wen ur dog chop remain this mornin i hope say u never put am fr trash bin? we can help him wit d food mayb wen him chop am him go com bak to him normal self nd stp all this long story wen him dey write........ Grin Grin Grin Grin  dnt mind d guy he knws notin that y is brain is computin nothin... nothiness at d extreme

Posted: at 21-03-2012 04:01 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- FinlandGuy at 21-03-2012 04:02 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Wow my love,these kiss are so sweet baby,very very opirizing.This one go cause go slow for NP today oooooooooo   Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Posted: at 21-03-2012 04:02 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 47