Jonathan Replies Buhari: Dogs And Baboons Can't Determine Nigeria's Future (Page 11)

Date: 16-05-2012 2:04 am (12 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12
- Kinghenro at 17-05-2012 05:32 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
it shal not be well with all those that shield innocent blood
Posted: at 17-05-2012 05:32 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- GoonishME at 17-05-2012 08:25 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: sugaDaddy1forU on 17-05-2012 12:19 AM
So u saying the only way people will believe if the election is free and fair is when Buhari wins the election.... Hahahaha what a shame.....

When last did Nigeria Govt had a free and fair election?? He didn't say he must win, he said there should be free and fair election. You are just a racist black man, How can you been an African disliking another african because of there tribe. You need to grow up. I find it really delusion to still believe in Govt of Jona after he removed the subsidy from the petrol and make Nigerians pay more. Do you know how much of our dear country wealth is  been stolen everyday?
Posted: at 17-05-2012 08:25 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ajanni at 17-05-2012 09:34 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: GoonishME on 16-05-2012 11:42 PM
And what are you to your society?  What have you done to help your society?

mind not that idiot
Posted: at 17-05-2012 09:34 AM (12 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- ajanni at 17-05-2012 09:36 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dickman2 on 17-05-2012 05:28 AM
look at this she goat..just sharrrrrap there bingo...

look at it? old pig
Posted: at 17-05-2012 09:36 AM (12 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- DeLord-Sheriff at 17-05-2012 11:05 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: GoonishME on 16-05-2012 11:44 PM
Shuffering and Shmiliin, Dinner at past 11?? LOL May God help us all

hv u nt got a job my frnd? y go replyng all d msgs u see hia? ur buhari's tym is over, as in over wit capital O...if u guys hv got no1 better dan rogues nd vampires 2 present 2 nigerians cm 2015 u cn as well giv dat money 2 charity instead of waste it campaignin 4 he cn never rule nigeria again...we re wiser...as 4 dos who call 4 bloodshed, i think its tym 2 round dem up nd ship dem 2 afghanistan wia dey will hv bloodshed in abundance...our lives re very precious nd we re no vampires...dis is 21 century, u need 2 borrow a thinkng cap..-..-
Posted: at 17-05-2012 11:05 AM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- binshehu at 17-05-2012 11:51 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: amcq2001 on 16-05-2012 02:56 AM
This stupid man call Buhari suppose to be inside jail house not on the street enjoying stolen money.let him serve 125years jail terms with his family. Nigeria is too good for some stupid idiots.

Buhari ?an idiot ? oh sycophancy thou art conquered the best of my countrymen.
Posted: at 17-05-2012 11:51 AM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- emmapunpy at 17-05-2012 01:24 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
 Lips Sealed
Posted: at 17-05-2012 01:24 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Idbabe at 17-05-2012 01:54 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: gibsonpally on 16-05-2012 03:30 AM
It is unpresidential for a sitting president to trade insults with a private citizen in the media. Anyone that threatens stability of Nigeria should be arrested and charged with treason; and not petty insults which bespoke of his indecisiveness as a strong president. His advisers are letting him down.

Ur comment is very sensible,  ur mama train u well
Posted: at 17-05-2012 01:54 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- jossymark at 17-05-2012 02:12 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Bad man"
Posted: at 17-05-2012 02:12 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- gastro at 17-05-2012 02:52 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: amcq2001 on 16-05-2012 02:55 AM
This stupid man call Buhari suppose to be inside jail house not on the street enjoying stolen money.let him serve 125years jail terms with his family. Nigeria is too good for some stupid idiots.



 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 17-05-2012 02:52 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ajanni at 17-05-2012 03:10 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: binshehu on 17-05-2012 11:51 AM
Buhari ?an idiot ? oh sycophancy thou art conquered the best of my countrymen.
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Posted: at 17-05-2012 03:10 PM (12 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- Funlucky77 at 17-05-2012 03:10 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
I can see the way Nigerians react towards Buhari's utterances here on Naija pals.what have we done to show one love as citizens of Nigeria?what do Libyans has that Nigeria don't have? What do South Africans has that we don't have? Yet our citizens are all over the places!Libya sells petrol 17 naira per littre under Gadaffi while after the War is now 15 Naira per littre in Libya.A big gas cylinder#I50:00 while small cylinder is #100:00 to re-fill it. Nigeria which way forward? After all the looting, Buhari has the guts and emboldenment to pronounce to entire Nigerians that they will be a bloodshed come 2015.If we can't live together again as one Nigeria let the international court of justice decide on these istead of  dragging innocent Nigerians to another civil war which I think is the plan of Buhari and other ex- Northern leaders.You are not taking care of your citizens and you want drag them to war! Why? What has the southners done to Northners?You the Northners rule Nigeria both in Military and civilian for more than forty years! You enjoyed the wealth of Nigeria more than other regions yet unsatiate.Why I asked again?I'm down with tears bcos of  those killed by boko haram while serving their God.May their souls rest in perfect peace! Pls a min silent for them.God wil never forgive our leaders if thats the kind of tomorrow the are planning for us! You are killing the  leaders of tomorrow you sworn to protect! Who do we blame here?I need answers from readers!     
Posted: at 17-05-2012 03:10 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- GoonishME at 17-05-2012 04:02 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: DeLord-Sheriff on 17-05-2012 11:05 AM
hv u nt got a job my frnd? y go replyng all d msgs u see hia? ur buhari's tym is over, as in over wit capital O...if u guys hv got no1 better dan rogues nd vampires 2 present 2 nigerians cm 2015 u cn as well giv dat money 2 charity instead of waste it campaignin 4 he cn never rule nigeria again...we re wiser...as 4 dos who call 4 bloodshed, i think its tym 2 round dem up nd ship dem 2 afghanistan wia dey will hv bloodshed in abundance...our lives re very precious nd we re no vampires...dis is 21 century, u need 2 borrow a thinkng cap..-..-

Yes I've got a job idiot. You are a prejudice and too ignorant for my liking, I wish I can see you right now so I can tell you about yourself. Go and look what buhari govt did when he was in power and compare it with others. Before you start running your mouth, he is not calling for a bloodshell, but do you reckon it will be fair on nigeria at this age to be having an unfair elections. We have suffered enough. Nigeria govt has made us suffered enough, and I as a Nigeria hv had enuff of the govt and I want a change.
Posted: at 17-05-2012 04:02 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- verah at 17-05-2012 04:42 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
most leader in d north are bokoharam member..... it only in this country i see a criminal nd a killer can walk freely cos they feel they r above d law

Posted: at 17-05-2012 04:42 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Solidstonez at 17-05-2012 05:06 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Maggiecube on 16-05-2012 08:19 PM
BUHARI IS A VAMPIRE
Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 17-05-2012 05:06 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Solidstonez at 17-05-2012 05:11 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: fabianprince on 16-05-2012 07:57 PM
ok, mr president, u don't need to worry about that statement from BUHARI that is his name not general, we nigerians don't have to worry and we biafra don't have to worry also, he prophesy about shedding blood in 2015 ok, now i tell u all my fellow nigerians, We human beings are created by almighty GOD, GOD always want peace for his people and GOD promise for his creators peace, remember it take GOD time to create this great world especially our great nation nigeria, now BUHARI praise for war in 2015, i repply to him by the power in the name of JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, by the power in the BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST i prophesy against BUHARI statement he who live by sword will die by sword before 2015, or LORD remember the beauty of ur creators, remember those that was kill in ur temple during church service innocents blood, oh LORD remember how u save shedrack, mishack and abadinego from the hands of king Nebuchadnezzar, oh LORD remember the prayer of elisher, when they gather to kill elisher he pray to GOD, elisher said oh LORD strike this people blind and u answered his prayer, oh LORD remember the pregnant women and kids who can't save there self if BUHARI prophesy come to pass, oh LORD show BAHARI that this world belongs to u, and all power belongs to u, remember the BLOOD u shade in the cross of Calvary  the holy BLOOD, oh LORD release ur angels upon BUHARI the angels of war is against him the angels of peace is against him the angels that guide the four corners of the earth is against him in JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN. lets see how man we take over power from GOD. i thank u holy spirit of ALMIGHTY GOD JEHOVAH< AMEN>
AMEN

Posted: at 17-05-2012 05:11 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Ograh2 at 17-05-2012 06:49 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Buhari,should b careful,if he trie any nosense,this south south region,will pursue him,even into a rat hole
Posted: at 17-05-2012 06:49 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- ajanni at 17-05-2012 10:45 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: verah on 17-05-2012 04:42 PM
most leader in d north are bokoharam member..... it only in this country i see a criminal nd a killer can walk freely cos they feel they r above d law

just the same way most leader at the south are divided between MASSOB, MEND and EGBESU
Posted: at 17-05-2012 10:45 PM (12 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- DeLord-Sheriff at 18-05-2012 11:19 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: GoonishME on 17-05-2012 04:02 PM
Yes I've got a job idiot. You are a prejudice and too ignorant for my liking, I wish I can see you right now so I can tell you about yourself. Go and look what buhari govt did when he was in power and compare it with others. Before you start running your mouth, he is not calling for a bloodshell, but do you reckon it will be fair on nigeria at this age to be having an unfair elections. We have suffered enough. Nigeria govt has made us suffered enough, and I as a Nigeria hv had enuff of the govt and I want a change.

i need nt ask wia u re cmng frm 4 i knw u re neck deep in frustration, desperate men do desperate tins...buhari or buharia is a desperate man, u kept sayng wat he did...wat is it exactly dat he did if i may ask though i dnt expect any reasonable answer since u re too stupid 2 reason properly...if he had done anytin tangible i dnt think we wuld hv foolish men nd women ready 2 blow demselves up in d name of religion or boko haram...ofcoruse if indeed all d foolish men u guys imposed on us in d name of military dictatorship hv done anytin tangible we wuld hv learned men nd women ready 2 help develop dia country instead wat u guys hv been able 2 offer is boko haram, religious intolerance, sharia law nd so on...u shuld be ashamed of urself 2 cm frm a region wia women re denied dia rights...wia girls re married under age nd children abused by grown up men wit no question asked...hv u nt produced a senator dat got married 2 a 13yrs old girl?...honestly speakng i despise u guys...nigeria wuld hv been a better place wit u...as 4 free nd fair election, no election is ever free 4 a serial election loser lyk buhari...hw wuld u even knw if election is free nd fair wen u wia born nd brought up 2 believe dat nigeria starts nd ends in d desert called northern nigeria?...hw wuld u knw wen election is free nd fair wen u wia told in ur almajiri skols dat no1 cn ever rule nigeria without ur blessngs?..cnt u see dat u re grossly misguided...hv u nt said u wia born 2 rule?...look my frnd, northern leaders re total failure nd it beats my imagination 2 think dat a young man wuld be supportng d same old fools dat destroyed our economy nd brought untold hardship nd shame 2 our beloved fatherland...u guys re a bunch of religious fanatics...u re indeed a lost sheep...u want 2 turn nigeria into afghanistan, but unkwn 2 u dos u flame violence hv only managed 2 put dia own houses on fire..u re a big fool..-..-
Posted: at 18-05-2012 11:19 AM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- DeLord-Sheriff at 18-05-2012 11:22 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: DeLord-Sheriff on 18-05-2012 11:19 AM
i need nt ask wia u re cmng frm 4 i knw u re neck deep in frustration, desperate men do desperate tins...buhari or buharia is a desperate man, u kept sayng wat he did...wat is it exactly dat he did if i may ask though i dnt expect any reasonable answer since u re too stupid 2 reason properly...if he had done anytin tangible i dnt think we wuld hv foolish men nd women ready 2 blow demselves up in d name of religion or boko haram...ofcoruse if indeed all d foolish men u guys imposed on us in d name of military dictatorship hv done anytin tangible we wuld hv learned men nd women ready 2 help develop dia country instead wat u guys hv been able 2 offer is boko haram, religious intolerance, sharia law nd so on...u shuld be ashamed of urself 2 cm frm a region wia women re denied dia rights...wia girls re married under age nd children abused by grown up men wit no question asked...hv u nt produced a senator dat got married 2 a 13yrs old girl?...honestly speakng i despise u guys...nigeria wuld hv been a better place without u...as 4 free nd fair election, no election is ever free 4 a serial election loser lyk buhari...hw wuld u even knw if election is free nd fair wen u wia born nd brought up 2 believe dat nigeria starts nd ends in d desert called northern nigeria?...hw wuld u knw wen election is free nd fair wen u wia told in ur almajiri skols dat no1 cn ever rule nigeria without ur blessngs?..cnt u see dat u re grossly misguided...hv u nt said u wia born 2 rule?...look my frnd, northern leaders re total failure nd it beats my imagination 2 think dat a young man wuld be supportng d same old fools dat destroyed our economy nd brought untold hardship nd shame 2 our beloved fatherland...u guys re a bunch of religious fanatics...u re indeed a lost sheep...u want 2 turn nigeria into afghanistan, but unkwn 2 u dos u flame violence hv only managed 2 put dia own houses on fire..u re a big fool..-..-
Posted: at 18-05-2012 11:22 AM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12