Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) should continue in Africa

11 years ago by: Emmett
[1] 2
-- (m) at 9-03-2009 11:50AM (11 years ago)

(245 | Upcoming)

Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) should not be eradicated in Africa because it upholds our cultural values.


-- welli (f) at 9-03-2009 12:12PM
(1749 | Gistmaniac)

Cultural Values?? That cracks me up!!
FGM should be eradicated.....There's no advantage to it while the
disadvantages are immense. I can't even begin to mention all of it now but
some of the D.advantages are:1-loss of the most sensitive/pleasurable organ on her body
and inability to fully experience sexuality.
2-acute risk of infection that kills etcetera.
Who wants to go through such mutilation in the name of ''Culture''??
My health and well-being come first before some 'Ancestral-old-laid-down-norms'' called Culture.

Reply
-- chrissiebee (f) at 9-03-2009 12:15PM
(18747 | Hero)

Quote from: welli on  9-03-2009 12:12PM
Cultural Values?? That cracks me up!!
FGM should be eradicated.....There's no advantage to it while the
disadvantages are immense. I can't even begin to mention all of it now but
some of the D.advantages are:1-loss of the most sensitive/pleasurable organ on her body
and inability to fully experience sexuality.
2-acute risk of infection that kills etcetera.
Who wants to go through such mutilation in the name of ''Culture''??
My health and well-being come first before some 'Ancestral-old-laid-down-norms'' called Culture.

and 3. increase risk of death during child birth!

Reply
-- SAmyrocko (m) at 9-03-2009 12:30PM
(32664 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: Percific on  9-03-2009 11:50AM
Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) should not be eradicated in Africa because it upholds our cultural values.

thats bullshit!

They shud stop that thing.

Reply
-- Beautydiva (f) at 9-03-2009 01:05PM
(516 | Upcoming)

Quote from: Percific on  9-03-2009 11:50AM
Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) should not be eradicated in Africa because it upholds our cultural values.

To hell with culture. Culture my foot.
Do u realise FMG is de-valuing d lives of females??

Reply
-- SAmyrocko (m) at 9-03-2009 01:15PM
(32664 | Addicted Hero)

it has to stop..totally.

Reply
-- vivian07 (f) at 9-03-2009 01:30PM
(16828 | Hero)

FIGHT AGAINST
F
G
M
Reply
-- SAmyrocko (m) at 9-03-2009 01:34PM
(32664 | Addicted Hero)

i suppost the fight...i'll bring my Ak's for the fight.

Reply
-- lovemar (f) at 9-03-2009 02:25PM
(1222 | Gistmaniac)

I suppose d fact it should be eradicated. Also our generation can also use dis opportunity to put a STOP to it
Reply
-- Pires07 (m) at 9-03-2009 02:28PM
(4944 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: SAmyrocko on  9-03-2009 01:34PM
i suppost the fight...i'll bring my Ak's for the fight.
I have 2 locally made pistols and granades too. Cool

Reply
-- vivian07 (f) at 9-03-2009 02:38PM
(16828 | Hero)

awka made pistle.
Reply
-- Pires07 (m) at 9-03-2009 02:49PM
(4944 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: vivian07 on  9-03-2009 02:38PM
awka made pistle.
yeah dats what i'm talking about, i dnt knw that u use such backups t00. Undecided

Reply
-- vivian07 (f) at 9-03-2009 02:50PM
(16828 | Hero)

Quote from: Pires07 on  9-03-2009 02:49PM
Quote from: vivian07 on  9-03-2009 02:38PM
awka made pistle.
yeah dats what i'm talking about, i dnt knw that u use such backups t00. Undecided

they re not trust worthy sha.
Reply
-- Pires07 (m) at 9-03-2009 02:53PM
(4944 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: vivian07 on  9-03-2009 02:50PM
Quote from: Pires07 on  9-03-2009 02:49PM
Quote from: vivian07 on  9-03-2009 02:38PM
awka made pistle.
yeah dats what i'm talking about, i dnt knw that u use such backups t00. Undecided

they re not trust worthy sha.
really? who made urs for u, sam? hisssssssssssssssss
mine can shot front and back if u care to knw. it was customized by one Aba dude, names withheld.

Reply
-- SAmyrocko (m) at 10-03-2009 03:44PM
(32664 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: Pires07 on  9-03-2009 02:53PM
Quote from: vivian07 on  9-03-2009 02:50PM
Quote from: Pires07 on  9-03-2009 02:49PM
Quote from: vivian07 on  9-03-2009 02:38PM
awka made pistle.
yeah dats what i'm talking about, i dnt knw that u use such backups t00. Undecided

they re not trust worthy sha.
really? who made urs for u, sam? hisssssssssssssssss
mine can shot front and back if u care to knw. it was customized by one Aba dude, names withheld.

hahahahaaa you are not serz.

Reply
-- Recoverd (f) at 10-03-2009 03:54PM
(2652 | Gistmaniac)

WHAT RUBBISH IS THIS?WHAT KIND OF GOD4SAKEN, DEMONIC CULTURE? WHICH KIND OUTDATED MAN B DIS?
Reply
-- katylove (f) at 10-03-2009 05:40PM
(249 | Upcoming)

wrong room
Reply
-- SAmyrocko (m) at 11-03-2009 02:25PM
(32664 | Addicted Hero)

fly off!

Reply
-- Pires07 (m) at 11-03-2009 02:28PM
(4944 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: Recoverd on 10-03-2009 03:54PM
WHAT RUBBISH IS THIS?WHAT KIND OF GOD4SAKEN, DEMONIC CULTURE? WHICH KIND OUTDATED MAN B DIS?
sister take it easy, no bi fight! He is stupid we knw, but e bi like say u want vex pass us.
cool temper Wink Wink

Reply
-- SAmyrocko (m) at 11-03-2009 02:32PM
(32664 | Addicted Hero)

u dey beg am?

Reply
[1] 2