BREAKING: Unexploded bomb discovered in another church in Kogi (Page 8)

Date: 07-08-2012 7:16 pm (9 years ago) | Author: franel
1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9
- dlimelite at 10-08-2012 01:52 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: nonsovin on  8-08-2012 11:08 AM
ARE YOU SURE THAT YOUR HEAD IS CORRECT? ?  OR, DOES IT MEAN THAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH? ? ?   MTCHEEEEEEEEEEEEW
Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Posted: at 10-08-2012 01:52 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dlimelite at 10-08-2012 01:53 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: nonsovin on  8-08-2012 11:10 AM
MAYBE WHAT?Huh?Huh??    MTCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Posted: at 10-08-2012 01:53 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dlimelite at 10-08-2012 01:55 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: mkpume22 on  9-08-2012 01:59 AM
Look ! if i should call you cow mayb you still b useful for meat...you are nothing but a product of a licking condom . next time learn how to respect that name christian, it is not for misleaded  people like you.dan ogogoro.
  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 10-08-2012 01:55 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- FinlandGuy at 10-08-2012 02:29 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dlimelite on 10-08-2012 01:39 AM
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy SECONDED
I dey your back. Capital NO
Posted: at 10-08-2012 02:29 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- FinlandGuy at 10-08-2012 02:32 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: mkpume22 on  9-08-2012 01:59 AM
Look ! if i should call you cow mayb you still b useful for meat...you are nothing but a product of a licking condom . next time learn how to respect that name christian, it is not for misleaded  people like you.dan ogogoro.
well SAID
Posted: at 10-08-2012 02:32 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- FinlandGuy at 10-08-2012 02:34 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: verah on  9-08-2012 09:22 AM
islam is nt just a mistake it a curse.. the followers are cursed people.. big shame on allah shame on mohammed nd shame on islam
Well said Baby Vera
Posted: at 10-08-2012 02:34 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Emmanuel5 at 10-08-2012 04:21 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: nonsovin on  8-08-2012 11:10 AM
MAYBE WHAT?Huh?Huh??    MTCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW
Posted: at 10-08-2012 04:21 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Emmanuel5 at 10-08-2012 04:23 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Dont mind the idiot,,,he doesnt understand English
Posted: at 10-08-2012 04:23 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- nonsovin at 10-08-2012 04:35 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dlimelite on 10-08-2012 01:53 AM
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Kiss
Posted: at 10-08-2012 04:35 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- nonsovin at 10-08-2012 04:36 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Emmanuel5 on 10-08-2012 04:23 AM
Dont mind the idiot,,,he doesnt understand English
Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
Posted: at 10-08-2012 04:36 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- dlimelite at 10-08-2012 05:43 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: FinlandGuy on 10-08-2012 02:29 AM
I dey your back. Capital NO
Huh? Huh?
Posted: at 10-08-2012 05:43 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- janetbims at 10-08-2012 08:30 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
OKAY!!!
Posted: at 10-08-2012 08:30 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- BendelArmedRobb at 10-08-2012 10:45 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
ALTHOUGHT WE HAD NO MONEY ..I AM RICH AS I COULD BE IN MY COAT OF MANY COLORS MY MAMA MADE FOR ME ,AND WHAT YOU HAVE IS BETTER THAN WHAT YOU HAVEN'TGOT.EVERY BODY IS BEAUTIFUL IN THE EYE OF THE ALMIGHT JAH ,IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH .AND HE GIVE US POWER TO BE LOVE ONE AND OTHERS...GENESIS CHAPTER 1,PARISE GOD FOR CREATION AND WE SHALL FIND PEACE ,,ALL I WANT TO FEEL IS COMFORTABLE AND REAL YES AND A LOVE FROM ABOVE ETERNALLY FOR US,,,BEAUTY ,SILVER,GOLD ,MATERIALS THINGS SHALL RISE AND FALL,EVEN THE WORLD WILL PASS AWAY BUT RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL LIVE FROEVER ,,,DON'T LET THEM FOOL YOU,,THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN LOVE AND RESPECT .... Naija una too much oo  coffee wey I dey drink for hia comot for my nose as I read this.
Posted: at 10-08-2012 10:45 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- aso4life1 at 10-08-2012 11:49 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: BendelArmedRobb on 10-08-2012 10:45 AM
ALTHOUGHT WE HAD NO MONEY ..I AM RICH AS I COULD BE IN MY COAT OF MANY COLORS MY MAMA MADE FOR ME ,AND WHAT YOU HAVE IS BETTER THAN WHAT YOU HAVEN'TGOT.EVERY BODY IS BEAUTIFUL IN THE EYE OF THE ALMIGHT JAH ,IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH .AND HE GIVE US POWER TO BE LOVE ONE AND OTHERS...GENESIS CHAPTER 1,PARISE GOD FOR CREATION AND WE SHALL FIND PEACE ,,ALL I WANT TO FEEL IS COMFORTABLE AND REAL YES AND A LOVE FROM ABOVE ETERNALLY FOR US,,,BEAUTY ,SILVER,GOLD ,MATERIALS THINGS SHALL RISE AND FALL,EVEN THE WORLD WILL PASS AWAY BUT RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL LIVE FROEVER ,,,DON'T LET THEM FOOL YOU,,THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN LOVE AND RESPECT .... Naija una too much oo  coffee wey I dey drink for hia comot for my nose as I read this.

The best comment of the year from the man, BENDEL INSURANCE.

Posted: at 10-08-2012 11:49 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- bigjim at 11-08-2012 06:31 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: omeizad1st on 10-08-2012 01:03 AM
Moniconyenz,your pix about goat fc*u*King muslim's ass is very interesting,I think you can see the evils you christians are commiting,whenever muslims are devoting times on praying to God,you evil christians will transform to goats and other animals and go they go fc*u*K muslim ass,because you are cursed.Na God cursed you people thats why our yansh you people go they kiss not only fc*u*K.That is to show you how serious muslim is during prayers and how foolish, unserious and demonics christians are.My friend you go kiss my yansh tomorrow.Ok
I beg omeizad, help me tell moniconyez dat make him con dey lick my ass wen i shit finish Smiley Smiley Smiley
Posted: at 11-08-2012 06:31 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- dlimelite at 11-08-2012 06:39 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Posted: at 11-08-2012 06:39 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dlimelite at 11-08-2012 06:40 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Posted: at 11-08-2012 06:40 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- bigjim at 11-08-2012 10:59 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: bigjim on 11-08-2012 06:31 AM
I beg omeizad, help me tell moniconyez dat make him con dey lick my ass wen i sh*t finish Smiley Smiley Smiley
Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 11-08-2012 10:59 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ajanni at 11-08-2012 05:43 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: moniconyez on  8-08-2012 07:40 PM
rat

pig
Posted: at 11-08-2012 05:43 PM (9 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- cadanre at 11-08-2012 05:54 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: bigjim on 11-08-2012 06:31 AM
I beg omeizad, help me tell moniconyez dat make him con dey lick my ass wen i sh*t finish Smiley Smiley Smiley

Can you take that risk? I advise you not because I don't want you to get infected.

Posted: at 11-08-2012 05:54 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9