Photos Of Rihanna and Chris Brown Kiss and Hug at VMA's 2012 [Video] (Page 2)

Date: 07-09-2012 9:32 am (9 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 [2] 3
- BendelArmedRobb at 7-09-2012 09:17 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
The old priest lay dying in the hospital. For years He had faithfully served the people of the nation's capital. He motioned for his nurse to come near.

"Yes, Father?" said the nurse. "I would really like to see Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida and Olusegun Obasanjo before I die", whispered the priest.

"I'll see what I can do, Father" replied the nurse. The nurse sent the request to them and waited for a response.

Soon the word arrived. Babangida and Obasanjo would be delighted to visit the priest.

As they went to the hospital, Babangida commented to Obasanjo, "I don't know why the old priest wants to see us, but it will certainly help our images."

Obasanjo couldn't help but agree.

When they arrived at the priest's room, the priest took Babangida hand in his right hand and Obasanjo hand in his left. There was silence and a look of serenity on the old priest's face.

Finally Babangida spoke. "Father, of all the people you could have chosen, why did you choose us to be with you as you near the end?"

The old priest slowly replied, "I have always tried to pattern my life after our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ." The old priest continued..."He died between two lying thieves. I would like to do the same."
Posted: at 7-09-2012 09:17 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Bellablue at 7-09-2012 11:16 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
@poster..plz shut your mouth.. what success are you talking about.. why will Rihanna be frolicking  around chris, what are you thinking, you think say Rihanna na one cheap babe from Oshodi market have you forgotten she is almost even successful than chris.. she just love him thats all.. infact they love each other.. cos since all these abuse thing happened both of the have not being able to move on totally.. so what ya talking
Posted: at 7-09-2012 11:16 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Vatobriggz at 8-09-2012 01:02 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
I hate the two of them and so this issue is not a problem 2 me. I just hope this time chris will not kill her
Posted: at 8-09-2012 01:02 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- danny6 at 8-09-2012 06:53 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Kelz_lapd on  7-09-2012 01:41 PM
What ILUMINATI has joined together let no one put assunder.

Hmm....Okay!
Posted: at 8-09-2012 06:53 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- danny6 at 8-09-2012 06:55 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Bellablue on  7-09-2012 11:16 PM
@poster..plz shut your mouth.. what success are you talking about.. why will Rihanna be frolicking  around chris, what are you thinking, you think say Rihanna na one cheap babe from Oshodi market have you forgotten she is almost even successful than chris.. she just love him thats all.. infact they love each other.. cos since all these abuse thing happened both of the have not being able to move on totally.. so what ya talking

Both of them are highly successful but it seems Rihanna love for Chris is 60%.
Posted: at 8-09-2012 06:55 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Lekan22 at 8-09-2012 07:57 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
ok
Posted: at 8-09-2012 07:57 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- denmal at 8-09-2012 08:17 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
CORRECT
Posted: at 8-09-2012 08:17 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- yvonneobas at 8-09-2012 08:19 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Dere biznzz
Posted: at 8-09-2012 08:19 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- benandy47 at 8-09-2012 10:08 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
It seems when you beat a woman she likes you more and plant a kiss in your forehead for a well done job. Thank you chris brown{ mumu } for the secret Grin
Posted: at 8-09-2012 10:08 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Nicksam at 8-09-2012 10:47 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
I'M NOT SURPRISE I SAW IT IN TV I HAVE BEEN SAYING IT FOR SO LONG THAT THIS PEOPLE WE COME BACK TOGETHER,,SO WATCH OUT NOW,,, THE NEXT NOW IS TO MAKE A SONG TOGETHER
Posted: at 8-09-2012 10:47 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- jerrycee at 8-09-2012 11:06 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Shit
Posted: at 8-09-2012 11:06 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- shynur44 at 8-09-2012 11:48 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
na juvenile deliquency dey worry the two of them
Posted: at 8-09-2012 11:48 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- layomee45 at 8-09-2012 11:53 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
NA DEM SABI JOOR
Posted: at 8-09-2012 11:53 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- nnamdi1276 at 8-09-2012 02:44 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
wetin sef
Posted: at 8-09-2012 02:44 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- beneno at 8-09-2012 03:14 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
women always like the men that always beat them up and disrespect them even in public and refair to the good and gentle guys as their mugu.i remember those days back in nigeria when my ex girlfriend always to beg me to beat her up that it will help her love me more and stop thinking of her exboyfriend.because that is what he has inpacted on her.
Posted: at 8-09-2012 03:14 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- shebaby25 at 8-09-2012 03:43 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: beneno on  8-09-2012 03:14 PM
women always like the men that always beat them up and disrespect them even in public and refair to the good and gentle guys as their mugu.i remember those days back in nigeria when my ex girlfriend always to beg me to beat her up that it will help her love me more and stop thinking of her exboyfriend.because that is what he has inpacted on her.

Oooo boy u dey crazy ooooooo, u ma con beat am abi weitin? all i knw is dat "2plate cnt be in dsame basket without touching each other", but let it nt be dat much. Una dey try 4 9ja ooooo, dat is y coffee dey comot 4 person yansi everydy ni ooooooo. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Posted: at 8-09-2012 03:43 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- waffibabe at 8-09-2012 07:39 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
true love never die . love nwantete
Posted: at 8-09-2012 07:39 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- beneno at 8-09-2012 10:56 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: shebaby25 on  8-09-2012 03:43 PM
Oooo boy u dey crazy ooooooo, u ma con beat am abi weitin? all i knw is dat "2plate cnt be in dsame basket without touching each other", but let it nt be dat much. Una dey try 4 9ja ooooo, dat is y coffee dey comot 4 person yansi everydy ni ooooooo. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
naijapals the only way and place children can insult elders directly and indirectly.na wa oooooooooooooo
Posted: at 8-09-2012 10:56 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Unlimitedd at 9-09-2012 02:19 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Ok

Posted: at 9-09-2012 02:19 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Bettygirls at 11-09-2012 08:34 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
passing
Posted: at 11-09-2012 08:34 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 [2] 3