{ Speak-Out} Does an infidel partner deserve a second chance? (Page 2)

Date: 13-03-2013 3:22 pm (7 years ago) | Author: uduak Sophia Monday
1 [2] 3 4
- ela214 at 13-03-2013 10:15 PM (7 years ago)
(f)
i go jump okada---i can´t stand cheating-----love gbakwa oku.
Posted: at 13-03-2013 10:15 PM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- deboalabi262 at 13-03-2013 11:00 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
 Lips Sealed

Posted: at 13-03-2013 11:00 PM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- etibaba at 14-03-2013 12:12 AM (7 years ago)
(m)
.

Posted: at 14-03-2013 12:12 AM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Biafranwar at 14-03-2013 02:43 AM (7 years ago)
(m)
Should be giving as many chance as long as he cheats
Posted: at 14-03-2013 02:43 AM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ethesco_star at 14-03-2013 04:59 AM (7 years ago)
(m)
While talking it out with her, if i see sincere repentance, i will grant her pardon. No body is above mistakes!
Posted: at 14-03-2013 04:59 AM (7 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- sophiebaby at 14-03-2013 08:50 AM (7 years ago)
(f)
You people forget that humans do tend to make mistakes..and if you really love that person and you know that person loves you too but just happend to make a mistake..one SHOULD forgive him/her.. Remember God has given you all a second Chance.. Well, Man no be God

Posted: at 14-03-2013 08:50 AM (7 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- longman09 at 14-03-2013 09:58 AM (7 years ago)
(m)
SECOND CHANCE MAYBE BETTER..........THINK TWICE B4 U ACT.
Posted: at 14-03-2013 09:58 AM (7 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- cremey at 14-03-2013 10:12 AM (7 years ago)
(f)
a cheating partner will continue to cheat, and he wldnt have done dat in d first place if he truly respected or loved you.
Posted: at 14-03-2013 10:12 AM (7 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- sophiebaby at 14-03-2013 10:18 AM (7 years ago)
(f)
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Posted: at 14-03-2013 10:18 AM (7 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Sophyrocks at 14-03-2013 10:41 AM (7 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: sophiebaby on 14-03-2013 08:50 AM
You people forget that humans do tend to make mistakes..and if you really love that person and you know that person loves you too but just happend to make a mistake..one SHOULD forgive him/her.. Remember God has given you all a second Chance.. Well, Man no be God
my namesake, u nid to ask urself, HONESTLY, hw many cheats stop cheating? Ur ansa wil give an ansa to d question ure askin us. At least wen we sin n truly repent, God 4gives us. I gues u knw wat repentance means. U urself, can u continualy take back an unrepentant cheat? No be wetin dey make som women put laxative 4 deir husband fud? Or cut deir dick bcos of deir unrepentant cheatin ways? D tin is, we humans r difrent.wat u tolerate, i may nt tolerate. Wat i tolerate, u may nt tolerate. Since its so, u mustnt always judge me. Forgivin a partner doesnt mean u must take he or she back. U jst want to free urself of hurt bt ure nt ready 4 anoda hurt dat wud happen. If u knw u cnt tolerate cheatin, u tel ur partner frm d 1st day u meet n if he or she does it, u walk out b4 u make sombody bleed. Any man who forces me to tolerate his continuous cheatin wants me to make him to make him bleed or wants to turn me to a murderer.i dnt want anybody to make me sin so i wont tolerate it. Afta all, it was bcos of israelites' continuous disobedience dat made God to xtend his convenant to odas lyk us who luv him n remove it frm dem. Dey took his forgiveness 4 granted. Humans generaly take forgiveness 4 granted. Tolerance has limit bcos we r nt robots. Shikena.

Posted: at 14-03-2013 10:41 AM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- sophiebaby at 14-03-2013 10:52 AM (7 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Sophyrocks on 14-03-2013 10:41 AM
my namesake, u nid to ask urself, HONESTLY, hw many cheats stop cheating? Ur ansa wil give an ansa to d question ure askin us. At least wen we sin n truly repent, God 4gives us. I gues u knw wat repentance means. U urself, can u continualy take back an unrepentant cheat? No be wetin dey make som women put laxative 4 deir husband fud? Or cut deir dick bcos of deir unrepentant cheatin ways? D tin is, we humans r difrent.wat u tolerate, i may nt tolerate. Wat i tolerate, u may nt tolerate. Since its so, u mustnt always judge me. Forgivin a partner doesnt mean u must take he or she back. U jst want to free urself of hurt bt ure nt ready 4 anoda hurt dat wud happen. If u knw u cnt tolerate cheatin, u tel ur partner frm d 1st day u meet n if he or she does it, u walk out b4 u make sombody bleed. Any man who forces me to tolerate his continuous cheatin wants me to make him to make him bleed or wants to turn me to a murderer.i dnt want anybody to make me sin so i wont tolerate it. Afta all, it was bcos of israelites' continuous disobedience dat made God to xtend his convenant to odas lyk us who luv him n remove it frm dem. Dey took his forgiveness 4 granted. Humans generaly take forgiveness 4 granted. Tolerance has limit bcos we r nt robots. Shikena.

Hmm i understand: but we are all formed of frailty and error...lets pardon reciprocally each others folly

Posted: at 14-03-2013 10:52 AM (7 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Sophyrocks at 14-03-2013 11:03 AM (7 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: sophiebaby on 14-03-2013 10:52 AM
Hmm i understand: but we are all formed of frailty and error...lets pardon reciprocally each others folly
yes, oda errors he may commit, i can forgive bt cheatin? MBANU!! Cos cheatin neva stops. Infact, ask pple who cheat dey wil tel u dat its a habit dats hard to stop. Any1 who cheats 4 fun n adventure can neva stop cheatin bcos its a habit n a part of dem u cnt take away. Just as u cnt take d streets frm a gangstar. Its inborn in dem.

Posted: at 14-03-2013 11:03 AM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- sophiebaby at 14-03-2013 11:16 AM (7 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Sophyrocks on 14-03-2013 11:03 AM
yes, oda errors he may commit, i can forgive bt cheatin? MBANU!! Cos cheatin neva stops. Infact, ask pple who cheat dey wil tel u dat its a habit dats hard to stop. Any1 who cheats 4 fun n adventure can neva stop cheatin bcos its a habit n a part of dem u cnt take away. Just as u cnt take d streets frm a gangstar. Its inborn in dem.

man can nvr be God anyways

Posted: at 14-03-2013 11:16 AM (7 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- okaset912 at 14-03-2013 12:10 PM (7 years ago)
(f)
it might be easy to say but very hard to let go.
Posted: at 14-03-2013 12:10 PM (7 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- AUJ2011 at 14-03-2013 12:14 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
I think for an ifidel partner, something must be wrong, for every act a person engages in there is a cause. I am of the opinion that such sould be given a second chance if he/she has geniunlly turn from the act of infidelity. Both sould talk about the challange and address it together, also forgive your partner and move on together. Most Importantly, seek God and submit to Him absolutely as you commit your relationship to His care and direction through Christ Jesus. Most relationship problems can be traced to lack of God's presence in the life of couples though they attend church services, but the word of God is not in their heart and in their spirit to lead and guide them in the affairs of life. So therefore seek God and live by His word and your relationship will be blissful.
Posted: at 14-03-2013 12:14 PM (7 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Bettygirls at 14-03-2013 12:24 PM (7 years ago)
(f)
 Undecided
Posted: at 14-03-2013 12:24 PM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- OwesomeGod at 14-03-2013 12:25 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Hmm Bible said it that the only thing that will make you to put your wife away is when she phyuk another man while you are married with her or even betrothed with her.. sack her poster sack her don't give her a second chance because she will be more careful while doing it again.. because she can never stop until she enter grave.. so poster sack her..
Posted: at 14-03-2013 12:25 PM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Dominiqa at 14-03-2013 12:40 PM (7 years ago)
(f)
Agreed!!
Posted: at 14-03-2013 12:40 PM (7 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- arebanokojie at 14-03-2013 12:43 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Even God (who`s perfect) gives us multiple chances. If there is genuine remorse and repentance (and l really love her), though it certainly won`t be easy, l`ll give her a second chance!
Posted: at 14-03-2013 12:43 PM (7 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Omilim at 14-03-2013 12:44 PM (7 years ago)
(f)
"Sometimes goodbye is a second chance" Cool
Posted: at 14-03-2013 12:44 PM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 [2] 3 4