The 22 things to do to drive men crazy!! (Page 6)

Date: 03-09-2007 3:41 pm (14 years ago) | Author: Chocotastiez
1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8
- ugodaniels at 8-04-2008 01:42 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: suzybrancles on  8-04-2008 01:36 PM
you re quite right but not all works guys are hardened and some re soft. trust the hard ones, immediate parking.
My boyfriend hates comparison. it really does drive him crazy. Each time i talk about my body , i could see flames of love from his eyes. he loves to hear stuf like that

Just reading this turned off sparks in me too...can only imagine wat dat dude's gettn...me green oo Tongue

Posted: at 8-04-2008 01:42 PM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- myragonza at 9-04-2008 03:34 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ugodaniels on  8-04-2008 12:41 PM
Quote from: richyemmy on  8-04-2008 12:22 PM
NO GUY, WILL STAND ALL THIS.. GUYS OF THIS CENTURY, WANT'S TO BE PET LIKE A BABY TOO.

lmao...seriously richyremmy, do you want to be petted in this age and time...think bout it Roll Eyes


like heavy petting.... Grin

Posted: at 9-04-2008 03:34 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- 9jakrazy at 9-04-2008 03:54 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
T think these taks are all bullsh... Any guy who's got a dream should not fall for those cheap prom queen crap. The game is to be yourself. All that acting gets you into trouble more often than.... anyway, don't mind me I'm just kinda ol' skool Wink
Posted: at 9-04-2008 03:54 PM (13 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ugodaniels at 9-04-2008 06:51 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: 9jakrazy on  9-04-2008 03:54 PM
T think these taks are all bullsh... Any guy who's got a dream should not fall for those cheap prom queen crap. The game is to be yourself. All that acting gets you into trouble more often than.... anyway, don't mind me I'm just kinda ol' skool Wink

Nope not oldskul...you just hit the G spot on da head...lol Cool

Posted: at 9-04-2008 06:51 PM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- freedom2000 at 11-04-2008 03:43 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
men will indeed go mad wit a man who does this.she would get constant beating.
Posted: at 11-04-2008 03:43 PM (13 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- herre at 11-04-2008 06:25 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
from who?
Posted: at 11-04-2008 06:25 PM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- elcee at 12-04-2008 12:20 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
f**k dis shit.. there aint no strong dude dats gonna dis shit.. except if he wants to die young wt hrt problems. Lord 4gv me, but in HIS time, even Jesus aint gonna take this shit!! If my gurl suddenly start doin dat, ama sit her down, nd ask her wats up? cos i aint gat tym for child's play.. nd nxt.. ama com' find U wt a G-8!!...<jst kiddin>.. but on the real.. i dnt fink even you can. coz it dumb... lyk betta imagined.. IMHO
Posted: at 12-04-2008 12:20 AM (13 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Vixenx at 13-04-2008 12:36 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: freedom2000 on 11-04-2008 03:43 PM
men will indeed go mad wit a man who does this.she would get constant beating.

which planet u living in?..

Quote from: eLCee on 12-04-2008 12:20 AM
f**k dis shit.. there aint no strong dude dats gonna dis shit.. except if he wants to die young wt hrt problems. Lord 4gv me, but in HIS time, even Jesus aint gonna take this shit!! If my gurl suddenly start doin dat, ama sit her down, nd ask her wats up? cos i aint gat tym for child's play.. nd nxt.. ama com' find U wt a G-8!!...<jst kiddin>.. but on the real.. i dnt fink even you can. coz it dumb... lyk betta imagined.. IMHO

But u just fell for it by responding to this thread..haha..A man must and will do and thats just how it is..whether dudes like you agree or not!.. Tongue
Posted: at 13-04-2008 12:36 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- elcee at 13-04-2008 06:19 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
...It doesnt really tell anytin if a guy responds to the thread or not...., its an open blog, .. and we just lettin u know ur trick is really gonna work, no matter who the dude is except if he doesnt luv her or lyk i said, wants to die young. U shld add more to ur list u knw, some tins r betta learned readin than experiencin it.....
Posted: at 13-04-2008 06:19 PM (13 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Vixenx at 13-04-2008 09:34 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
lol
Posted: at 13-04-2008 09:34 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ugodaniels at 13-04-2008 10:05 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
There's always a shortcut to everything...when you find it dude, you're gonna bypass all those stuffs...trust me, i already found mine..lol Cool

Posted: at 13-04-2008 10:05 PM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Vixenx at 14-04-2008 12:01 AM (13 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: richyemmy on  8-04-2008 12:22 PM
NO GUY, WILL STAND ALL THIS.. GUYS OF THIS CENTURY, WANT'S TO BE PET LIKE A BABY TOO.

pet semetary..lol

@ugo..baby all you gotta do is unleash those dragons and i'm good Kiss Kiss Kiss
Posted: at 14-04-2008 12:01 AM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ugodaniels at 24-04-2008 04:05 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
see wat am sayn folks...see that...hmmmmm...unleashing in motion.. Cool

Posted: at 24-04-2008 04:05 PM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- myragonza at 25-04-2008 08:49 AM (13 years ago)
(f)
i saw....i ran....and i came back for more!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: at 25-04-2008 08:49 AM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- stifler at 30-04-2008 05:10 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
as for me alll this analysis the woman go try coz the heart don die
Posted: at 30-04-2008 05:10 PM (13 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- wendie at 1-05-2008 03:00 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
comparin ur ex wif him will definitely make him go crazy n dats d mistake most women do
Posted: at 1-05-2008 03:00 PM (13 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Vixenx at 1-05-2008 08:20 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: wendie on  1-05-2008 03:00 PM
comparin ur ex wif him will definitely make him go crazy n dats d mistake most women do

and thats d whole point.. Grin Grin Grin

Quote from: stifler on 30-04-2008 05:10 PM
as for me alll this analysis the woman go try coz the heart don die

nope..still very much alive.. Tongue Grin
Posted: at 1-05-2008 08:20 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ifeyemi5 at 27-07-2008 06:54 AM (13 years ago)
(f)
they are several things that make women cry,if she is on her period and moody.or if he is pregnant,a woman cry and nag about little things.
Posted: at 27-07-2008 06:54 AM (13 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- vic123 at 2-08-2008 04:06 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
all the 22 things listed above are things that attract me to a woman rather. those things don`t make me crazy but they make me happy. i don`t about you...
Posted: at 2-08-2008 04:06 AM (13 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- mazi at 10-08-2008 03:45 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
well well well......now u hv exposed ur tacts.......i'm waiting.
Posted: at 10-08-2008 03:45 AM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8