My Wedding Invitation: Please Come Let's Eat, Laugh, Dance And Celebrate (Page 2)

Date: 06-08-2015 5:29 am (7 years ago) | Author: franel
1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8
- franel at 12-08-2015 08:13 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Huh? where did you keep it?

Posted: at 12-08-2015 08:13 PM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- franel at 12-08-2015 08:22 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
@Gift, you better come o. A King who happens to be my best man, that America president pay homage to every Tuesday afternoon will be there live!
In fact, in US they have bottle water named after that King and that is what Obama drinks every day. So dont miss it!

Posted: at 12-08-2015 08:22 PM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dickieponga at 12-08-2015 09:59 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
@ rakelly
no mind am na ekaete g-strings e dey use as handkerchief
na from dere im catch gono of d face
dat na y jossy face be as e be 2day.
na d g-string e dey take wipe jossy for face wen she dey cry
Posted: at 12-08-2015 09:59 PM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- jossy4reall at 13-08-2015 04:22 AM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: rakelly on 12-08-2015 05:14 PM
come o how person go take my bra without my permission

no tell me say u don blind.....all dat gifts wey I listed in my 1st comment,,u no see am??

Posted: at 13-08-2015 04:22 AM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- giftmurphy at 14-08-2015 10:59 AM (7 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: rakelly on 12-08-2015 05:14 PM
come o how person go take my bra without my permission
ask jossy,frannel saw him! Cheesy
Posted: at 14-08-2015 10:59 AM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- giftmurphy at 14-08-2015 11:01 AM (7 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: franel on 12-08-2015 08:22 PM
@Gift, you better come o. A King who happens to be my best man, that America president pay homage to every Tuesday afternoon will be there live!
In fact, in US they have bottle water named after that King and that is what Obama drinks every day. So dont miss it!
whats gonna be my pay for coming? Roll Eyes huge sum of money u know
Posted: at 14-08-2015 11:01 AM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- jossy4reall at 14-08-2015 12:48 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: giftmurphy on 14-08-2015 10:59 AM
ask jossy,frannel saw him! Cheesy

gift even u of all pple....I no believe this......wetin I wan take rakelly bra do?....dat bra wey no get market value again

Posted: at 14-08-2015 12:48 PM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- franel at 14-08-2015 02:21 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
At least, you've confirmed that you know something about it. "dat bra wey no get market value again"

Posted: at 14-08-2015 02:21 PM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- franel at 14-08-2015 02:24 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
@Gift, do not let your heart be troubled! As for this one, there is a reward..

Posted: at 14-08-2015 02:24 PM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Badoo_lee at 14-08-2015 03:23 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
congrat bro
Posted: at 14-08-2015 03:23 PM (7 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- franel at 14-08-2015 10:48 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
thanks bro

Posted: at 14-08-2015 10:48 PM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- giftmurphy at 15-08-2015 02:16 AM (7 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: jossy4reall on 14-08-2015 12:48 PM
gift even u of all pple....I no believe this......wetin I wan take rakelly bra do?....dat bra wey no get market value again
how would i know your plan with the bra?  ???for all i know u might wanna preserve it as one of your valuables Cheesy Roll Eyes
Posted: at 15-08-2015 02:16 AM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- giftmurphy at 15-08-2015 02:17 AM (7 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: franel on 14-08-2015 02:21 PM
At least, you've confirmed that you know something about it. "dat bra wey no get market value again"
gbam!
Posted: at 15-08-2015 02:17 AM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- giftmurphy at 15-08-2015 02:18 AM (7 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: franel on 14-08-2015 02:24 PM
@Gift, do not let your heart be troubled! As for this one, there is a reward..
this should be a personal reward for only me ..and it has to be seen first before i make the move Cool Cool
Posted: at 15-08-2015 02:18 AM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- jossy4reall at 15-08-2015 07:31 AM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: franel on 14-08-2015 02:21 PM
At least, you've confirmed that you know something about it. "dat bra wey no get market value again"

just by main looking at the bra u go know say e no get market value again.....unless ur girlfriend or wife no dey wear bra

Posted: at 15-08-2015 07:31 AM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- jossy4reall at 15-08-2015 07:42 AM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: giftmurphy on 15-08-2015 02:16 AM
how would i know your plan with the bra?  ???for all i know u might wanna preserve it as one of your valuables Cheesy Roll Eyes

see as u dey contradict ur self just bcuz u wan crucify me....chaii dia is God ooo

Posted: at 15-08-2015 07:42 AM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- franel at 15-08-2015 10:05 AM (7 years ago)
(m)
Alright Jossy... as your former GF, help her to search for it

Posted: at 15-08-2015 10:05 AM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- franel at 15-08-2015 10:22 AM (7 years ago)
(m)
@Gift, no problemo! Anytime you're ready..

Posted: at 15-08-2015 10:22 AM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- jossy4reall at 16-08-2015 07:23 AM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: franel on 15-08-2015 10:05 AM
Alright Jossy... as your former GF, help her to search for it

point of correction.....former secret lover/fcukmate not girlfirend.....she dey only come to me when she needed it and I too do the same

Posted: at 16-08-2015 07:23 AM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- giftmurphy at 16-08-2015 02:09 PM (7 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: jossy4reall on 15-08-2015 07:42 AM
see as u dey contradict ur self just bcuz u wan crucify me....chaii dia is God ooo
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Tongue
Posted: at 16-08-2015 02:09 PM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8