WOW! Jay Z, Diddy & Drake Top Forbes Highest Paid Hip Hop Acts List For 2015 (Video)

Published On: September 22, 2015, 11:16 pm
Author: Victor A. Ofoma
[1] 2
-- (m) at 22-09-2015 11:16PM

(5977 | Gistmaniac)





Video After The Jump

Forbes has rolled out it's ninth annual Cash Kings: The World's Highest Paid Hip Hop Acts list.

The top five money earners in order are Diddy, Jay Z, Drake, Dr. Dre and Pharrell.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpWLUlta--M" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpWLUlta--M</a>


Quote
To formulate the Hip-Hop Cash Kings list, we consider pretax income from touring, record sales, streaming, publishing, merchandise sales, endorsements and other business ventures. Management, agent and attorney fees are not deducted. Earnings are calculated from June 2014 to June 2015 and based on data from Nielsen SoundScan, Pollstar, the RIAA and from interviews with managers, lawyers, executives and a handful of the artists themselves.




Here are the top 10 earners for 2015:

1. Diddy - $60 Million
2. Jay Z - $56 Million
3. Drake - $39.5 million
4. Dr. Dre - $33 Million
5. Pharrell - $32 Million
6. Eminem - $31 Million
7. Kanye West $22 Million
8. Wiz Khalifa $21.5 Million
9. Nicki Minaj: $21 million
10. Birdman: $18 million

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYJ7eolY8RU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYJ7eolY8RU</a>


-- hackynoni111 (m) at 22-09-2015 11:23PM
(7295 | Gistmaniac)

oboy, see money o
Reply
-- gogoman (m) at 22-09-2015 11:30PM
(32498 | Addicted Hero)

all dirty money
Reply
-- freethinker (m) at 23-09-2015 12:12AM
(5202 | Gistmaniac)

GOOD, ALL AFRICAN AMERICA
Reply
-- dickieponga (m) at 23-09-2015 01:34AM
(13877 | Hero)

Dis is a phyuk!ng lie where dem P-Square name..
Can u imagine,,,,P-Square wey just buy £250,000 flat for yanky and im name no dey dere..
Dis ppl be racist, i no trust dat forbes list...Infact no naija name dey dere..
Dis ppl 2 do ojoro..
Hahahahahaha
Dat tells u our stars earn peanuts compared to dese guys so all dat fronting wit dem yankee stars na for show..
Reply
-- Azubuike1 (m) at 23-09-2015 04:13AM
(463 | Upcoming)

PSQUARE dem money dey in Naira. Please make u  multiply  $60,000,000 by just say 200 Naira even though $1.00 na about N225/ $1.00. Anyway, make I help u with the arithmetic: P diddy grossed $60,000,000, so...... $60,000,000 * 200 = 12,000,000,000. Aha that is Twelve Billion Naira ( 12 Biillion Naira) in one year. PS2 dem dey rich but dem no dey make 12,000,000,000 Naira in 5 years. Se u get the logic, right. I no wan short change my brothers that's why I use N200.00/$1.00  instead of about N225.00, N230.00/$1.00. Se Oti gbo. No mind my Yoruba  jare.
Reply
-- jossy4reall (m) at 23-09-2015 08:09AM
(19788 | Hero)

good for dem

Reply
-- DJSNIPPER (m) at 23-09-2015 09:28AM
(3592 | Gistmaniac)

Mtcheeeeeeew.....give some young artise a fresh breath to make money,,,haba! U've made enough cash to last you nd ur generations to come forever.
Reply
-- proly (f) at 23-09-2015 09:43AM
(15409 | Hero)

Good for dem
Reply
-- Davidwilson1 (m) at 23-09-2015 03:01PM
(2 | Newbie)

Fake news. Where is Lady gaga? Forbes with fake list
Reply
-- dickieponga (m) at 23-09-2015 03:36PM
(13877 | Hero)

Quote from: Azubuike1 on 23-09-2015 04:13AM
PSQUARE dem money dey in Naira. Please make u  multiply  $60,000,000 by just say 200 Naira even though $1.00 na about N225/ $1.00. Anyway, make I help u with the arithmetic: P diddy grossed $60,000,000, so...... $60,000,000 * 200 = 12,000,000,000. Aha that is Twelve Billion Naira ( 12 Biillion Naira) in one year. PS2 dem dey rich but dem no dey make 12,000,000,000 Naira in 5 years. Se u get the logic, right. I no wan short change my brothers that's why I use N200.00/$1.00  instead of about N225.00, N230.00/$1.00. Se Oti gbo. No mind my Yoruba  jare.
Tanks my bro na only u get brain for here, nice one..
Reply
-- dickieponga (m) at 23-09-2015 03:38PM
(13877 | Hero)

Quote from: Wilson on 23-09-2015 03:01PM
Fake news. Where is Lady gaga? Forbes with fake list
Lady Gaga is still a small fry...
I no tink she reach $3m a year sef.....
Reply
-- bohlah Online (m) at 30-09-2015 04:57PM
(25418 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: Hackangel  link=topic=273621.msg4535595#msg4535595 date=1442960639
oboy, see money o
Big big money

Reply
-- bohlah Online (m) at 30-09-2015 04:58PM
(25418 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: gogoman on 22-09-2015 11:30PM
all dirty money
Clean money, they ain't Nigerians

Reply
-- bohlah Online (m) at 30-09-2015 04:59PM
(25418 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: freethinker on 23-09-2015 12:12AM
GOOD, ALL AFRICAN AMERICA
U can say dat again

Reply
-- bohlah Online (m) at 30-09-2015 05:00PM
(25418 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: dickieponga on 23-09-2015 01:34AM
Dis is a phyuk!ng lie where dem P-Square name..
Can u imagine,,,,P-Square wey just buy £250,000 flat for yanky and im name no dey dere..
Dis ppl be racist, i no trust dat forbes list...Infact no naija name dey dere..
Dis ppl 2 do ojoro..
Hahahahahaha
Dat tells u our stars earn peanuts compared to dese guys so all dat fronting wit dem yankee stars na for show..

P wetin? P- Square ko Q--rectangle ni

Reply
-- bohlah Online (m) at 30-09-2015 05:01PM
(25418 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: Azubuike1 on 23-09-2015 04:13AM
PSQUARE dem money dey in Naira. Please make u  multiply  $60,000,000 by just say 200 Naira even though $1.00 na about N225/ $1.00. Anyway, make I help u with the arithmetic: P diddy grossed $60,000,000, so...... $60,000,000 * 200 = 12,000,000,000. Aha that is Twelve Billion Naira ( 12 Biillion Naira) in one year. PS2 dem dey rich but dem no dey make 12,000,000,000 Naira in 5 years. Se u get the logic, right. I no wan short change my brothers that's why I use N200.00/$1.00  instead of about N225.00, N230.00/$1.00. Se Oti gbo. No mind my Yoruba  jare.
Thanks for educating him jare

Reply
-- bohlah Online (m) at 30-09-2015 05:02PM
(25418 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: jossy4reall on 23-09-2015 08:09AM
good for dem
Very good

Reply
-- bohlah Online (m) at 30-09-2015 05:04PM
(25418 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: DJSNIPPER on 23-09-2015 09:28AM
Mtcheeeeeeew.....give some young artise a fresh breath to make money,,,haba! U've made enough cash to last you nd ur generations to come forever.
How will dey do dat? Its their money thst keep talking.

Reply
-- bohlah Online (m) at 30-09-2015 05:05PM
(25418 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: Wilson on 23-09-2015 03:01PM
Fake news. Where is Lady gaga? Forbes with fake list
Lady gaga no be rapper

Reply
[1] 2