Nnamdi Kanu Wears Jewish Rabbi Outfit To His Court Hearing, Claims Igbos Are Descendant Of The Jews

Date: 01-03-2017 3:46 pm (4 years ago) | Author: CLARA JANCITA
[1] 2
- at 1-03-2017 03:46 PM (4 years ago)
(f)

Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu, today wore a Jewish outfit for his court hearing today. Recall that the court dismissed six charges against him today. More photos after the Beow...........


Posted: at 1-03-2017 03:46 PM (4 years ago) | Hero
- freethinker at 1-03-2017 04:40 PM (4 years ago)
(m)
GBAM!!!
ALL HAIL MAZI NNAMDI KANU!
ALL HAIL BIAFRA!!
ALL HAIL GOD'S OWN PEOPLE!!!
Posted: at 1-03-2017 04:40 PM (4 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- freethinker at 1-03-2017 04:43 PM (4 years ago)
(m)
ALL LONG AS MAZI NNAMDI KANU STAYS IN PRISON, OKOKO BUHARI WILL CONTINUE TO SUFFER FROM ONE SICKNESS TO ANOTHER..............
HE WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE...........
THE WRATH OF GOD IS COMING UPON HIM UNLESS HE DO THE RIGHT THING...........
Posted: at 1-03-2017 04:43 PM (4 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- freethinker at 1-03-2017 04:49 PM (4 years ago)
(m)
BUHARI! BUHARI!! BUHARI!!! TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED, AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM, YOU ARE WARNED!
REPENT NOW AND DO THE RIGHT TIME BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE, BUHARI.
Posted: at 1-03-2017 04:49 PM (4 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- proly at 1-03-2017 04:58 PM (4 years ago)
(f)
One love biafra....haters join moving train....
Posted: at 1-03-2017 04:58 PM (4 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- akinmanchy at 1-03-2017 05:01 PM (4 years ago)
(m)
Ok seen

Posted: at 1-03-2017 05:01 PM (4 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- EDDYPRINCE at 1-03-2017 05:10 PM (4 years ago)
(m)
the guy they sick jor
Posted: at 1-03-2017 05:10 PM (4 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- tuscanT at 1-03-2017 05:31 PM (4 years ago)
(m)
Tribalism and sentiment will never let Nigeria move forward this guy is very lucky because Nigeria is now a democratic nation he could  be long forgotten, his crime is against the nation not Buhari. BIAFRA PPL tell me  the difference between Kanu life and rest BIAFRA roting in Asia jail without trial
Posted: at 1-03-2017 05:31 PM (4 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- WhaleDog at 1-03-2017 05:49 PM (4 years ago)
(m)
Give thanks to democracy ! Millitary regime u fit try this ur nonsense ,even your condemned ojukwu mouth was shut for the entire millitary era,talkless of cockroach like you .The guy was playing smart to fill the vacuum ojukwu left behind without a successor who will continue the brainwashing of the mumu Igbos .Ojukwu was along playing dem fools for his own selfish interest ,likewise this outcast stepped into the voided shoe to out smart the blind foolish igbos .Nigeria for Nigerian ,if the Igbos think otherwise raise the stake and you will be whip once and forever lasting time .Im sure those few intelligentsia among your won't give the veto ,because they are big stakeholder in our united national development .Nigeria is for Nigerian ,the Igbo should relocate to Cameroon or find some place habitable .No land to accommodate your in Nigeria .Get the phick out it get smashed

Posted: at 1-03-2017 05:49 PM (4 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- osarobo62 at 1-03-2017 06:13 PM (4 years ago)
(m)
scammers...wants to appeal to Jews sentiments.  Go to Israel, and see how black people are treated.
Posted: at 1-03-2017 06:13 PM (4 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Zaki68 at 1-03-2017 06:39 PM (4 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: freethinker on  1-03-2017 04:43 PM
ALL LONG AS MAZI NNAMDI KANU STAYS IN PRISON, OKOKO BUHARI WILL CONTINUE TO SUFFER FROM ONE SICKNESS TO ANOTHER..............
HE WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE...........
THE WRATH OF GOD IS COMING UPON HIM UNLESS HE DO THE RIGHT THING...........
YEA RIGHT JEWS OF AFRICA THE ONES THAT KILL JESUS RIGHT!!!!! BLIND PEOPLE.
Posted: at 1-03-2017 06:39 PM (4 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Zaki68 at 1-03-2017 06:46 PM (4 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: WhaleDog on  1-03-2017 05:49 PM
Give thanks to democracy ! Millitary regime u fit try this ur nonsense ,even your condemned ojukwu mouth was shut for the entire millitary era,talkless of cockroach like you .The guy was playing smart to fill the vacuum ojukwu left behind without a successor who will continue the brainwashing of the mumu Igbos .Ojukwu was along playing dem fools for his own selfish interest ,likewise this outcast stepped into the voided shoe to out smart the blind foolish igbos .Nigeria for Nigerian ,if the Igbos think otherwise raise the stake and you will be whip once and forever lasting time .Im sure those few intelligentsia among your won't give the veto ,because they are big stakeholder in our united national development .Nigeria is for Nigerian ,the Igbo should relocate to Cameroon or find some place habitable .No land to accommodate your in Nigeria .Get the phick out it get smashed
DONT MIND THEM THATS WHY I DO NOT AGREE WITH BUHARI SOMETIMES, IF ITS OBJ THIS PEOPLE AND THE ENTIRE VILLAGE ARE DEAD A LONG TIME BUHARI IS TOO SOFT AND DEMOCRATIC FOR MY LIKENESS, NIGERIANS DO NOT NEED SOFT HANDS.
Posted: at 1-03-2017 06:46 PM (4 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- tuscanT at 1-03-2017 07:22 PM (4 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: WhaleDog on  1-03-2017 05:49 PM
Give thanks to democracy ! Millitary regime u fit try this ur nonsense ,even your condemned ojukwu mouth was shut for the entire millitary era,talkless of cockroach like you .The guy was playing smart to fill the vacuum ojukwu left behind without a successor who will continue the brainwashing of the mumu Igbos .Ojukwu was along playing dem fools for his own selfish interest ,likewise this outcast stepped into the voided shoe to out smart the blind foolish igbos .Nigeria for Nigerian ,if the Igbos think otherwise raise the stake and you will be whip once and forever lasting time .Im sure those few intelligentsia among your won't give the veto ,because they are big stakeholder in our united national development .Nigeria is for Nigerian ,the Igbo should relocate to Cameroon or find some place habitable .No land to accommodate your in Nigeria .Get the phick out it get smashed
you finished work well articulated big five for you I'm convinced the BIAFRA need you as their mentor because they are walking astray
Posted: at 1-03-2017 07:22 PM (4 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- jeroba1 at 1-03-2017 08:29 PM (4 years ago)
(m)
OK.
Posted: at 1-03-2017 08:29 PM (4 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- crocatum at 1-03-2017 10:18 PM (4 years ago)
(m)
i thought it was just mere speculations, there is not enough evidence for this claim, however, if they were jews, they should be smarter than this.
Posted: at 1-03-2017 10:18 PM (4 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- crocatum at 1-03-2017 10:20 PM (4 years ago)
(m)
Symbolism or association with an identity can be a powerful weapon, it depends on how it is used.
Posted: at 1-03-2017 10:20 PM (4 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Otikadinje at 1-03-2017 10:36 PM (4 years ago)
(m)
Begging for paddyism nothing more Grin

Posted: at 1-03-2017 10:36 PM (4 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- unfiltered at 1-03-2017 10:50 PM (4 years ago)
(m)
" WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT BIAFRANS ??   WATCH THIS VIDEO AND CORRECT YOU SELF ....WE AND YOU ARE NOT THE SAME OK ??  WE MIGHT LOOK ALIKE BUT WE KNOW WHO WE ARE OK Huh?     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71HhAeV7cUk        " ALL  HAIL BIAFRA..THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN."
Posted: at 1-03-2017 10:50 PM (4 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- manfred1 at 1-03-2017 11:41 PM (4 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Zaki68 on  1-03-2017 06:46 PM
DONT MIND THEM THATS WHY I DO NOT AGREE WITH BUHARI SOMETIMES, IF ITS OBJ THIS PEOPLE AND THE ENTIRE VILLAGE ARE DEAD A LONG TIME BUHARI IS TOO SOFT AND DEMOCRATIC FOR MY LIKENESS, NIGERIANS DO NOT NEED SOFT HANDS.
OBJ HAVE MORE THAN 25  CHILDREN WITHOUT A WIFE
THAT ONE, IS IT A HUMAN BEING
Posted: at 1-03-2017 11:41 PM (4 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- lilchuks28 at 2-03-2017 12:21 AM (4 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: WhaleDog on  1-03-2017 05:49 PM
Give thanks to democracy ! Millitary regime u fit try this ur nonsense ,even your condemned ojukwu mouth was shut for the entire millitary era,talkless of cockroach like you .The guy was playing smart to fill the vacuum ojukwu left behind without a successor who will continue the brainwashing of the mumu Igbos .Ojukwu was along playing dem fools for his own selfish interest ,likewise this outcast stepped into the voided shoe to out smart the blind foolish igbos .Nigeria for Nigerian ,if the Igbos think otherwise raise the stake and you will be whip once and forever lasting time .Im sure those few intelligentsia among your won't give the veto ,because they are big stakeholder in our united national development .Nigeria is for Nigerian ,the Igbo should relocate to Cameroon or find some place habitable .No land to accommodate your in Nigeria .Get the phick out it get smashed
Haba Wailing Dog,
Sorry ooo.
waiting be nonsense for waiten he do?
nah make onah enslave onah self to OBJ and Tinubu?
Talking stupidly won't take you anywhere.
Posted: at 2-03-2017 12:21 AM (4 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
[1] 2