Photos Of Apostle Suleman Johnson and His Wife Dancing In Church Today 12/03/2017

3 years ago by: Daniel Bosai
[1] 2
(m) at 12-03-2017 05:29PM (3 years ago)

(18662 | Hero) Online

The General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman and his Dr. Lizzy Johnson Suleman appear to growing stronger despite the sex scandal trailing the pastor. The couple were seen dancing gloriously at church service today.




owoeyef1 (m) at 12-03-2017 05:40PM
(151 | Upcoming) Online

Just a small Lick, People are Shouting
Reply
kaposky (m) at 12-03-2017 05:51PM
(3756 | Gistmaniac)

PASTOR, ABEG ROCK UR LIFE, DONT MIND THAT YEYE  ASHAWO
Reply
Mykie010 (m) at 12-03-2017 06:29PM
(6661 | Gistmaniac)

Shame to that girl,she has destryed her self while d pastor is rocking with his wife.carry go pastor nothing do u
Reply
ignis99 (m) at 12-03-2017 07:11PM
(2843 | Gistmaniac)

Things of God is beyond all of us. Don't be surprised that God may have allowed this scandal to make way for  his servant to retrace his steps and be better. Accusing the lady may not be what we need here, rather we need to to pray for  forgiveness and God's direction on this matter.
Reply
schmit (f) at 12-03-2017 07:12PM
(11800 | Hero)

Love dem
Reply
warribimboye (m) at 12-03-2017 07:36PM
(854 | Upcoming)

Pastor don reduce , nawa oooo, the end shall tell
Reply
osarobo62 (m) at 12-03-2017 07:41PM
(11724 | Hero)

dem say shame no dey catch thief as e dey catch him family members
Reply
chealseafc (m) at 12-03-2017 08:01PM
(4429 | Gistmaniac)

 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Reply
kacylee (f) at 12-03-2017 09:39PM
(26907 | Addicted Hero) Online

THIS MAN GET MIND OOOO.... ANYWAYS THERE IS GOD

Reply
gogoman (m) at 12-03-2017 11:30PM
(31814 | Addicted Hero)

PASTOR PASTOR
Reply
akinmanchy (m) at 12-03-2017 11:47PM
(11207 | Hero)

Na only God sabi who dey serve am in truth and indeed

Reply
24magic (m) at 13-03-2017 12:27AM
(2316 | Gistmaniac)

Lol see grooving
Reply
Chericoco (f) at 13-03-2017 03:39AM
(1409 | Gistmaniac)

Pastor your dick don put you for trouble. His followers will always support him blindly.
Reply
topsy78 (m) at 13-03-2017 11:22AM
(295 | Upcoming)

Quote from: osarobo62 on 12-03-2017 07:41PM
dem say shame no dey catch thief as e dey catch him family members
He be like say you get personal biff with this man. Your comments are as sure as you believe and damming harsh, even while you are still unsure of the truth of the matter. Why not just keep your convictions to your self and wait for God's /court's  verdict. you may be wrong. Life can be damn tricky and complex sometimes.
Reply
topsy78 (m) at 13-03-2017 11:30AM
(295 | Upcoming)

Quote from: Chericoco on 13-03-2017 03:39AM
Pastor your dick don put you for trouble. His followers will always support him blindly.
you wey get eye! can you see your tomorrow? you are still unsure of the truth of the matter, even if he were adulterous  its not for you to judge. You may yet be wrong about him. Life can be damn tricky and complex sometimes. please don't condemn a man for his weaknesses just pray for him, we are not better off. this ladies crying foul now knew he was already married yet they played along while the going was sweet. Now they are playing victims.
Reply
morolayo (f) at 13-03-2017 01:05PM
(1508 | Gistmaniac)

It is well
Reply
osarobo62 (m) at 13-03-2017 01:24PM
(11724 | Hero)

Quote from: topsy78 on 13-03-2017 11:22AM
He be like say you get personal biff with this man. Your comments are as sure as you believe and damming harsh, even while you are still unsure of the truth of the matter. Why not just keep your convictions to your self and wait for God's /court's  verdict. you may be wrong. Life can be damn tricky and complex sometimes.
i have no personal beef with him. in fact, i attend his church branch in my city.
my beef is that a man who call himself a Prophet of God should be above board in character.
too many pastors are taking our GOD for a ride. every week, it's pastor this or pastor that....all committing abominations that they preach against.

 [b]JESUS  said, “Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.  Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch.[/b]
Reply
topsy78 (m) at 14-03-2017 09:38AM
(295 | Upcoming)

Quote from: osarobo62 on 13-03-2017 01:24PM
i have no personal beef with him. in fact, i attend his church branch in my city.
my beef is that a man who call himself a Prophet of God should be above board in character.
too many pastors are taking our GOD for a ride. every week, it's pastor this or pastor that....all committing abominations that they preach against.

 [b]JESUS  said, “Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.  Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch.[/b]
I see your point friend. It is well.
Reply
Larry28 (f) at 14-03-2017 02:16PM
(16483 | Hero)

 Shocked Shocked Shocked
Reply
[1] 2