PDP Stalwart, Fani-Kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son

Published 2 years ago by: Mister Jay Wonder
[1] 2
at 06:48 AM, 12/05/2017 (2 years ago)

(23331 | Addicted Hero) (m)


Former Minister of Aviation and chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Femi-Fani Kayode has taken a swipe at Acting President, Yemi Osibanjo for saying Buhari treats him like his son.

Fani-kayode said it was disappointing for a 60-year-old to publicly make such statement.

The former minister was reacting to a statement credited to Osinbajo during his visit to the palace of the Emir of Katsina, His Royal Highness, Alhaji Abdulmumin Usman, on Thursday.

Osinbajo during the visit to the monarch said he sees Kastina as his second home because of the way Buhari treats him.

“I feel very much at home in Katsina. Moreso, because this is the State of the President who has taken me as a brother; in fact the President has taken me as a son in the way he treats me.

“I pray the Lord will preserve our President to continue to lead, as the nation has voted him to do. He seriously believes in Nigeria unity”.

Reacting via a tweet Thursday night, Fani-Kayode said Nigeria was in serious trouble.

“The President treats me like his son and his brother”- VP. A 60 year old man can say this? We are in trouble,” he tweeted.

Meanwhile, Yoruba youths, under the umbrella of Concerned O’oduwa Progressive Youth Assembly, COPYA, has waned Fani-Kayode over his constant attacks on President Buhari and his vice, Osinbajo.

Problem with this article? Please contact us



DrSoba at 06:57 AM, 12/05/2017 (2 years ago)
(5068 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)

Osibanjo, why?
Reply
kabukabu at 07:08 AM, 12/05/2017 (2 years ago)
(1563 | Gistmaniac) (m)

What is the matter with this young fani kayode? Won't this man keep quiet for once?
Reply
Goodluck-just at 07:14 AM, 12/05/2017 (2 years ago)
(1016 | Gistmaniac) (m)

D mxt yoruba president roling.
Reply
Goodluck-just at 07:15 AM, 12/05/2017 (2 years ago)
(1016 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Na wah oo, even smal zimba, don dey challenge 9ja?Huh?Huh?

Buhari wats all dese na?Huh??
Reply
dareper at 07:39 AM, 12/05/2017 (2 years ago)
(20499 | Addicted Hero) (m)

don't mind him fani. don't mention.
Reply
starzx at 07:59 AM, 12/05/2017 (2 years ago)
(701 | Upcoming) (f)

Nigerians are really in trouble. U think we need a vice NW tht is looking for brotherhood in politics? Is bcos he toy u round the way he wants thts why u think that,  yr eyes will clear very soon.
Reply
victorstic1 at 08:26 AM, 12/05/2017 (2 years ago)
(4972 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)

THAT IS HUMILITY  OF HIGHEST ORDER
Reply
Larry28 at 08:38 AM, 12/05/2017 (2 years ago)
(16484 | Hero) (f)

Naija don suffer
Reply
starzx at 08:38 AM, 12/05/2017 (2 years ago)
(701 | Upcoming) (f)

Quote from: victorstic1 on 08:26 AM, 12/05/2017
THAT IS HUMILITY  OF HIGHEST ORDER
UNA MUMU DON REACH.PEOPLE  THT ARE DEPRIVING U OF YR GOALS U ARE STILL THERE CALLING ABD TALKING OF HUMILITY, THT IS WHY UNA WIVES DEY POUR HOT SOUP ON U PEOPLE WHEN U CNT EVEN PROVIDE TWO SQUARE MEAL FOR HER IN A COUNTRY OF PLENTY, TALKING OF HUMILITY AND DYING OF STARVATION.COWARD CITIZENS LIKE U. DO U KNW WHERE ALL THE TRILLIONS RECOVERED BY EFCC ARE? BT U KNW HW LONG U HV STAYED WITHOUT LIGHT IN THT COUNTRY,? IS TYM FOR REBEL NT HUMILITY. MUMU!!  WHEN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN SUFFERED VIOLENCE THEY TOOK IT BY FORCE. NIGERIA IS SUFFERING WE HV TO PROTECT NT TYM TO BE HUMBLE MUMU!!!!!!.
Reply
DJSNIPPER at 08:47 AM, 12/05/2017 (2 years ago)
(3595 | Gistmaniac) (m)



U r not not elected to act as brothers or the son just act for the interest of the country not Buhari and wake up from your slumber you can never be Buhari son or brother not in this life he will choose his cow above you any day believe me !!!!
Reply
crocatum at 08:49 AM, 12/05/2017 (2 years ago)
(4520 | Gistmaniac) (m)

now Fani-Kayode is becoming sensible, he should keep saying what is right and act matured like this.
Reply
crocatum at 08:52 AM, 12/05/2017 (2 years ago)
(4520 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Osinbajo should wake up, he gots what it takes to be the PRESIDENT, not son.
Reply
Haso112 at 08:54 AM, 12/05/2017 (2 years ago)
(6353 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: starzx on 08:38 AM, 12/05/2017
UNA MUMU DON REACH.PEOPLE  THT ARE DEPRIVING U OF YR GOALS U ARE STILL THERE CALLING ABD TALKING OF HUMILITY, THT IS WHY UNA WIVES DEY POUR HOT SOUP ON U PEOPLE WHEN U CNT EVEN PROVIDE TWO SQUARE MEAL FOR HER IN A COUNTRY OF PLENTY, TALKING OF HUMILITY AND DYING OF STARVATION.COWARD CITIZENS LIKE U. DO U KNW WHERE ALL THE TRILLIONS RECOVERED BY EFCC ARE? BT U KNW HW LONG U HV STAYED WITHOUT LIGHT IN THT COUNTRY,? IS TYM FOR REBEL NT HUMILITY. MUMU!!  WHEN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN SUFFERED VIOLENCE THEY TOOK IT BY FORCE. NIGERIA IS SUFFERING WE HV TO PROTECT NT TYM TO BE HUMBLE MUMU!!!!!!.

OSIBANJO was only try to point one thing out and that is ''The relationship between him and Buhari is solid'' this is personal relationship and it has nothing at all to do with POLITICS or OFFICIAL duties. People like you need to go back to school and learn COMPREHENSION, FFK too. And besides, why call someone MUMU because he added his opinion to the matter just like you did, must you force your opinions on others? Besides, who told you that your opinion is a FACT... Man you and your family may be in trouble, not NIGERIANS. Why worry yourself over the PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP between two adults??? Man, make some of una try get sense abeg...!!! Osibanjos comment had nothing to do with OFFICIAL DUTIES, the way some of you think ehn, it's really poor...!!!
Reply
tuscanT at 09:10 AM, 12/05/2017 (2 years ago)
(209 | Upcoming) (m)

Nigerians never cease to amaze me! Ppl that pretend to be highly educated are the foolish one. Just look at the language TREAT!!!! I guess you gaulible Should think before you jump on foolish band wagon. There could hv be some ster  if he said Buhari take him as a brother or son and there there still no big deal on that. Ppl that destroy  Nigeria should never be given any platform to vomit Their gut .your all need to start thinking
Reply
Haso112 at 09:30 AM, 12/05/2017 (2 years ago)
(6353 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: tuscanT on 09:10 AM, 12/05/2017
Nigerians never cease to amaze me! Ppl that pretend to be highly educated are the foolish one. Just look at the language TREAT!!!! I guess you gaulible Should think before you jump on foolish band wagon. There could hv be some ster  if he said Buhari take him as a brother or son and there there still no big deal on that. Ppl that destroy  Nigeria should never be given any platform to vomit Their gut .your all need to start thinking

BLESS YOU BRO... THESE FFK GUY IS ONE OF THOSE IDIOTS THAT MADE THIS COUNTRY WHAT IT IS TODAY AND SOME GULLIBLE ONES WOULDN'T JUST USE THEIR BRAINS FOR WHAT IT'S MEANT TO BE USED FOR.... THINKING.....
Reply
christianity at 12:45 PM, 12/05/2017 (2 years ago)
(7322 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Treating a 60yrs old man as a kid.maybe when u are 80 before u start making decision s on ur own.
Wasted generation
Reply
benosky4 at 12:49 PM, 12/05/2017 (2 years ago)
(4890 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Smtymz I mistake yoruba humility for stupidity.
It's not my fault, they just dnt kw the limit.

Reply
starzx at 02:00 PM, 12/05/2017 (2 years ago)
(701 | Upcoming) (f)

Quote from: Haso112 on 08:54 AM, 12/05/2017
OSIBANJO was only try to point one thing out and that is ''The relationship between him and Buhari is solid'' this is personal relationship and it has nothing at all to do with POLITICS or OFFICIAL duties. People like you need to go back to school and learn COMPREHENSION, FFK too. And besides, why call someone MUMU because he added his opinion to the matter just like you did, must you force your opinions on others? Besides, who told you that your opinion is a FACT... Man you and your family may be in trouble, not NIGERIANS. Why worry yourself over the PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP between two adults??? Man, make some of una try get sense abeg...!!! Osibanjos comment had nothing to do with OFFICIAL DUTIES, the way some of you think ehn, it's really poor...!!!
YR MUMU REALLY SHOWS ON HW U TALK. U MUST BE A CRIMINAL IF U NT AWARE OF THE PROBLEM IN THT COUNTRY . I DNT KNW HOW U MAKE UR MONEY BT I WILL MAKE SURE U GO UNDER INVESTIGATION .CRIMINALS LIKE U SUPPORT WRONG THING. ARE U AWARE OF HW MANY MILLIONS OF CHILDREN ARE UNDER STARVATION IN THT COUNTRY ?BE U DNT SEE NOTIN ON TELEVISION THEN U THINK ALL IF WELL MAYBE SLEEPING ON YR SOFT BED,ABI? AMADIOHA WILL VISIT  U , OK? OF COURSE U ARE NT IN TROUBLE BCOS U MUST BE A CRIMINAL BY SAYING U ARE COMFORTABLE WIT THE SITUATION IN THT COUNTRY.OLE!
Reply
morgan1 at 04:40 PM, 12/05/2017 (2 years ago)
(10648 | Hero) (m)

Make una leave Osinbajo alone oooo,,,
Reply
[1] 2

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. Cominion on: Reality Star, Tacha Bags ‘Social Media Influencer Of The Year’ Award At Screams Awards Ceremony
    Please dis girls wey una dey bang endorsement and award, She be musician? Noooooo She dey act film? ... 7 mins ago
  2. Cominion on: "Not All Bad Roads Are FG Responsibility, Most Bad Roads Belong To States" - Zainab Ahmed Says
    Hahahahaha see hausa people now dey form wise. U used Fanta and small bottle water to decorate ur fr... 15 mins ago
  3. Cominion on: "Forgive Him, He Is Young" - El-Rufai and Aisha Buhari Kneels Down To Beg Kogi Voters
    After their promises for campaign when they win dem go bone begin pour Champagne. They are  kne... 24 mins ago
  4. Cominion on: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of Groom Who Is A Wheel Barrow Pusher & Wife As A Pepper Seller
    Hmmmmm abeg park wella with this una cooked stories na only the clients una fit dey wash their brain... 37 mins ago
  5. nikiniki on: How Chioma Akpotha Avoided Ex Best Friend, Ufuoma Mcdermott At Belinda Effahs Movie Premiere
    [quote author=favourita link=topic=406507.msg5586756#msg5586756 date=1573745880]Idiot fellows ::) ::... 54 mins ago