"BBNaija Is So Disappointing, The Show Is All About Promiscuity Not Talent" – Wini Lazarus

9 months ago by: success Xenab
-- Online (m) at 22-09-2019 12:34AM (9 months ago)

(9397 | Hero)


Nollywood star, Wini Lazarus has expressed her opinion over the ongoing Big Brother Naija reality TV show.

The Biggest reality show on the continent is in it’s fourth season and it has even gained international recognition due to its content and Wini has given her two cents about the show.

According to the script interpreter, the reality TV show focuses on promiscuity than talent.

Quote
“This ongoing Big Brother is so disappointing. The housemates are more interested in sex than in showcasing their talent. The show is meant to focus on helping them showcase their talents. What are we teaching our children? We are Africans, let’s not forget that. Are they trying to promote sex? Can’t they stay six months without sex?”, she asked rhetorically.



-- Slimchery (m) at 22-09-2019 08:13AM
(3609 | Gistmaniac)

Supported
Reply
-- Henrybobo (m) at 22-09-2019 09:49AM
(2088 | Gistmaniac)

Abi...
Reply
-- fineboy77 (m) at 22-09-2019 10:05AM
(10192 | Hero)

This one is after clout,she needs people to hear her name......,who and who had sex in the BBN house that you are talking about?,those kids are already more popular than you are and you cant handle this truth.

Reply
-- dopygenius (m) at 22-09-2019 10:37AM
(3566 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: fineboy77 on 22-09-2019 10:05AM
This one is after clout,she needs people to hear her name......,who and who had sex in the BBN house that you are talking about?,those kids are already more popular than you are and you cant handle this truth.
I can't believe this is coming out from u boy
Reply
-- fineboy77 (m) at 22-09-2019 11:22AM
(10192 | Hero)

Quote from: dopygenius on 22-09-2019 10:37AM
I can't believe this is coming out from u boy
Better bliv it.....BBN is an entertainment,reality TV show and is rated 18...,even porn has fans,so you cant hate something and want to enforce the hate on others as if your lifestyle and belief is the yardstick for normal living,that is real bullshit....and for the so called actress,i have never seen her in any movie.

Reply
-- fineboy77 (m) at 22-09-2019 11:27AM
(10192 | Hero)

All u guys that come here to talk trash about someones franchise are all that is wrong with Nigeria.....misplaced priority......,now na BBN wey be person business be wetin dey bad for Naija,same naija wey coatie go obtain u for broad daylight instead of protect u,same naija,wey u go commit treason now now,if u talk about the Govt,same naija wey ur vote no dey count...na BBN be the problem.....Mtcheeeew !!

Reply
-- onyioben (m) at 22-09-2019 01:19PM
(261 | Upcoming)

Quote from: fineboy77 on 22-09-2019 11:27AM
All u guys that come here to talk trash about someones franchise are all that is wrong with Nigeria.....misplaced priority......,now na BBN wey be person business be wetin dey bad for Naija,same naija wey coatie go obtain u for broad daylight instead of protect u,same naija,wey u go commit treason now now,if u talk about the Govt,same naija wey ur vote no dey count...na BBN be the problem.....Mtcheeeew !!
,,,,pls sir or ma, what do u learn from the program??? I need Ur answer.
Reply
-- Henrybobo (m) at 22-09-2019 02:59PM
(2088 | Gistmaniac)

Hmm that uglyboy77 get dull brain
Reply
-- fineboy77 (m) at 22-09-2019 03:19PM
(10192 | Hero)

Quote from: onyioben on 22-09-2019 01:19PM
,,,,pls sir or ma, what do u learn from the program??? I need Ur answer.
I get entertained by the program,thats all i need from it,i dont watch it to obtain a Cambridge certificate....hope that answers ur question?

Reply
-- fineboy77 (m) at 22-09-2019 03:21PM
(10192 | Hero)

Quote from: Henrybobo on 22-09-2019 02:59PM
Hmm that uglyboy77 get dull brain
when stupid people cant come up with a valid point or argue intelligently,they all do the same thing...resort to name calling. You are a perfect example of a FOOL

Reply
-- Henrybobo (m) at 22-09-2019 03:39PM
(2088 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: fineboy77 on 22-09-2019 03:21PM
when stupid people cant come up with a valid point or argue intelligently,they all do the same thing...resort to name calling. You are a perfect example of a FOOL
lol Oga someone asked u what I wanted asking.. but u ignored.."what do u learn from the show" I guess nothing, or maybe how to have sex under blanket.. dull brain
Reply
-- fineboy77 (m) at 22-09-2019 04:52PM
(10192 | Hero)

Quote from: Henrybobo on 22-09-2019 03:39PM
lol Oga someone asked u what I wanted asking.. but u ignored.."what do u learn from the show" I guess nothing, or maybe how to have sex under blanket.. dull brain
U are such a child,and an unintelligent one at that...even porn has fans....different strokes for different folks if u can understand that.....BBN is the biggest reality TV show in Africa,the most watched and most followed......,the millions of us that watch or follow it dont have to explain our reasons to you....lastly,from experience,i know that people with holier than thou attitudes are the worst,...your type patronizes prostitutes and will not use protection...some of you are scammers,some thieves,some kidnappers,but you want to use another persons franchise to feel holy....so shut the phyuk up and gerarahere....EWU.

Reply