Ambitious and not romantic or romantic and no ambition

Date: 03-11-2008 3:16 am (12 years ago) | Author: dessygirl
[1] 2 3 4 ... 6
- at 3-11-2008 03:16 AM (12 years ago)
(f)
To the ladies! guys feel free to add opinions.
A lady has two guys in her life, let's say she is double dating, and she cares about these guys. The first guy is less ambitious, but really cares so much for her. He is romantic as well! The problem with the first guy is that he has no future! no sound education, no job, no talent.. when she brings up a business idea he ignores her saying "Baby I've got plans"



The second guy is extremely focused, he has bright future ahead. He is less romantic... all he talks about is school, school, school.. he will rather watch 'discovery health channel' when he should be spending time with the girl. He cares about her too, but is career comes first.
If you were this lady which of the guys will you choose, have in mind that both guys are willing to spend the rest of theri lives with you.

Posted: at 3-11-2008 03:16 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
- queenb at 3-11-2008 06:12 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Hun! Am very ambitious and so can not be wit a guy wit none. Listen no relationship is perfect.
So wot u'v got to ask urself is whether the relationship has the most important qualities that u need in a relationship?
To me ambitious is more important than romance. Hell, i like romance, but i no dey carry am go bank and it no dey pay bills.
If u really need romance dat bad then try and put some romance into the relationship u av wit the ambitious guy.
But if not then well the choice is urs.
As for me between ambition and romance- is definitly ambition.
Posted: at 3-11-2008 06:12 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Kennee at 3-11-2008 06:42 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
@Poster

Which of the Cats in ur Pic do u Prefer... the Black or the White...  Tongue lollll (Just Kiddin)

Just Passin...

Posted: at 3-11-2008 06:42 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- daysolar at 3-11-2008 07:37 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
@kenee
pls. leave my kittens, all I ask for is your opinion.
Posted: at 3-11-2008 07:37 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- eagleseyez at 3-11-2008 08:28 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
wuld romance pay the bills in the house when u tie the knot.? forget romance gurl...think of ur home, how u want it to be, wth time he's gna learn to be romantic...aint no big deal in it.
Posted: at 3-11-2008 08:28 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- akjasper at 3-11-2008 08:32 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Am on speed ........brb
Posted: at 3-11-2008 08:32 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Kennee at 3-11-2008 08:38 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Slow down small make l enter

Posted: at 3-11-2008 08:38 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- akjasper at 3-11-2008 08:48 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Oya @ kennee do fast 'cos of police...
Posted: at 3-11-2008 08:48 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Kennee at 3-11-2008 08:51 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Oya na... move quick, make we go....

Posted: at 3-11-2008 08:51 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- akjasper at 3-11-2008 08:53 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
200 km per hr....i love going fast.
Posted: at 3-11-2008 08:53 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- yeye89 at 3-11-2008 08:57 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: queenb on  3-11-2008 06:12 PM
Hun! Am very ambitious and so can not be wit a guy wit none. Listen no relationship is perfect.
So wot u'v got to ask urself is whether the relationship has the most important qualities that u need in a relationship?
To me ambitious is more important than romance. Hell, i like romance, but i no dey carry am go bank and it no dey pay bills.
If u really need romance dat bad then try and put some romance into the relationship u av wit the ambitious guy.
But if not then well the choice is urs.
As for me between ambition and romance- is definitly ambition.


couldn't have said it better my self.....think about your overall future, romance is only temporary and at the end of the day u are stuck with a romantic fool, that is of no use to u

Posted: at 3-11-2008 08:57 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- akjasper at 3-11-2008 09:00 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
yeye. Wink Wink Wink
Posted: at 3-11-2008 09:00 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- elizatops at 3-11-2008 09:07 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: akjasper on  3-11-2008 08:53 PM
200 km per hr....i love going fast.


stop stop.....
thieves stop....stop
u are moving too fast for the road Grin
Posted: at 3-11-2008 09:07 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- akjasper at 3-11-2008 09:29 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: elizatops on  3-11-2008 09:07 PM
Quote from: akjasper on  3-11-2008 08:53 PM
200 km per hr....i love going fast.


stop stop.....
thieves stop....stop
u are moving too fast for the road Grin


Ohhh u are callin us thieves abi?? alrite wait till u see urself been kidnapped...jst wait u don fine prb
Posted: at 3-11-2008 09:29 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- lonelysnow at 3-11-2008 09:38 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
89yeye
Posted: at 3-11-2008 09:38 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- princemech at 3-11-2008 09:44 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
 Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
Posted: at 3-11-2008 09:44 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- gen2esther at 21-12-2008 06:19 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
I'd rather date the Ambitious guy, bcos with him the children will grow up and watch their father as a role model and will want to follow in his footstep i.e they will also want to be successful in life.
Posted: at 21-12-2008 06:19 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- peacetee at 21-12-2008 08:55 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: akjasper on  3-11-2008 08:48 PM
Oya @ kennee do fast 'cos of police...
Quote from: Kennee on  3-11-2008 08:51 PM
Oya na... move quick, make we go....
Quote from: akjasper on  3-11-2008 08:53 PM
200 km per hr....i love going fast.

Hmm..i hope this ur tete-a-tete btwn u 2 is being fast on ur feet and no where else o.. Tongue


Quote from: gen2esther on 21-12-2008 06:19 PM
I'd rather date the Ambitious guy, bcos with him the children will grow up and watch their father as a role model and will want to follow in his footstep i.e they will also want to be successful in life.

Well said Sis  Wink

Posted: at 21-12-2008 08:55 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- williewillie at 22-12-2008 11:08 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Huhhhhhhhhhh
Posted: at 22-12-2008 11:08 AM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- onchedu at 22-12-2008 04:18 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: daysolar on  3-11-2008 03:16 AM
To the ladies! guys feel free to add opinions.
A lady has two guys in her life, let's say she is double dating, and she cares about these guys. The first guy is less ambitious, but really cares so much for her. He is romantic as well! The problem with the first guy is that he has no future! no sound education, no job, no talent.. when she brings up a business idea he ignores her saying "Baby I've got plans"
The second guy is extremely focused, he has bright future ahead. He is less romantic... all he talks about is school, school, school.. he will rather watch 'discovery health channel' when he should be spending time with the girl. He cares about her too, but is career comes first.
If you were this lady which of the guys will you choose, have in mind that both guys are willing to spend the rest of theri lives with you.

Its up to the girl now... What does she want later in life, success with possibility of little or no romance, or love and romance with the possibility of no success. Mind you, Some things arent as important later as they appear to be now and with the prper form of motivation, any man will find passion enuf to earn good money. Choose Ur pick!
Posted: at 22-12-2008 04:18 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
[1] 2 3 4 ... 6