check out this Video (Page 3)

Date: 06-01-2009 10:27 pm (12 years ago) | Author: Ifedolapo Oluwamogbiele
1 2 [3] 4
- htweet at 27-01-2009 10:53 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Guy, why u no go sell am for Alaba market. Or carry am go orphanage.
Posted: at 27-01-2009 10:53 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- pharmD at 27-01-2009 11:54 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
i go soon report the boy, amatuer na im u really be so tay u no know where joke de again, na this kind mouth u wan take go commercial abi, na only u and ur producer go buy the full album
Posted: at 27-01-2009 11:54 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Ifeezy at 28-01-2009 09:28 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kido123 on 27-01-2009 05:42 PM
Quote from: Ifeezy on 27-01-2009 09:32 AM
Quote from: rezimero on 25-01-2009 04:37 PM
Quote from: Ifeezy on 24-01-2009 10:37 PM
Quote from: rezimero on 24-01-2009 09:10 PM
ifeezy, na frustration say your market no sell na im you wan take face people for here?
you and your video go old Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Hey BIG MOUTH.... Yo Mouth dey SMELL Like Rotten Dead BODY>>><<< Go USe Listerine..... eh... perdon...
buy for me make i use na. since the small coins wey dem dash u dey shack u


Estupido Hombre.... which small coin dem dey dash U eh? Na mme make Ya Life Misreable? Abeg no be me o.... no kon dey use the vex ontop me eh...  Oh… usted gatito... Get a Live..... Live a Life... and Make a Life....

wetin na? e pass this video wey don crack? we dont use such language here o, if you wan fight go meet bash ali or samuel peters....shuo!


U U no dey read... U no follow wetin this stupid  fools dey paste bout the song i posted... i said.... its amatuer coz its not professional... abi unda nogo schoool again.... Look here... i dont fite with no coz..... so read the post form the beginning and see fo yo self....
Posted: at 28-01-2009 09:28 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Ifeezy at 28-01-2009 09:32 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Emmanuel4christ on 27-01-2009 08:50 PM
Quote from: kido123 on 27-01-2009 05:42 PM
Quote from: Ifeezy on 27-01-2009 09:32 AM
Quote from: rezimero on 25-01-2009 04:37 PM
Quote from: Ifeezy on 24-01-2009 10:37 PM
Quote from: rezimero on 24-01-2009 09:10 PM
ifeezy, na frustration say your market no sell na im you wan take face people for here?
you and your video go old Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Hey BIG MOUTH.... Yo Mouth dey SMELL Like Rotten Dead BODY>>><<< Go USe Listerine..... eh... perdon...
buy for me make i use na. since the small coins wey dem dash u dey shack u


Estupido Hombre.... which small coin dem dey dash U eh? Na mme make Ya Life Misreable? Abeg no be me o.... no kon dey use the vex ontop me eh...  Oh… usted gatito... Get a Live..... Live a Life... and Make a Life....

wetin na? e pass this video wey don crack? we dont use such language here o, if you wan fight go meet bash ali or samuel peters....shuo!



i go give am transport fare... Grin

U be Izuzu Tiger.... NA d zuzu wey u dey zuzu no make u get sense pass this one.... and i no sure sey u go everly get sense again.... u are as good as rip!
Posted: at 28-01-2009 09:32 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Ifeezy at 28-01-2009 09:40 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: htweet on 27-01-2009 10:53 PM
Guy, why u no go sell am for Alaba market. Or carry am go orphanage.

Who Put yo mouth! Which one concern U.... u dey mind yo bizness.... i dey mind my own bizness na him una wan put sand sand for ma gari.... i just post one of ma videos..... wey i shoot fo mA studio... make u listen to the song... not judge the Video U na dey yan nonsense... y u no go help me market am fo ALaba... or Orphanage.... BIG MOUTH!
Posted: at 28-01-2009 09:40 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Ifeezy at 28-01-2009 09:46 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: pharmD on 27-01-2009 11:54 PM
i go soon report the boy, amatuer na im u really be so tay u no know where joke de again, na this kind mouth u wan take go commercial abi, na only u and ur producer go buy the full album

yo mouth dey pain U? abi U mouse dey fear to click Report..... Estupido Hombre Gattito like u.... okay.... i no even need U to buy my album... coz u cant afford it.... eh! But I go Invite U come the Premiere of the Launchin.... Make U at least see.... how big we makin it here! I go buy U Flight Ticket.... if u cant afford one... eh! Ur like ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww......

LikeU said..... Joke.....s so take this as one..... heheheheheheh! Bodoh lah U!
Posted: at 28-01-2009 09:46 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- kido123 at 28-01-2009 10:39 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
U NO GET WORK, I REST MY CASE.... Huh? Huh?
Posted: at 28-01-2009 10:39 AM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- femaadinho at 28-01-2009 10:53 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
abeg no fight o
Posted: at 28-01-2009 10:53 AM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Ifeezy at 28-01-2009 11:38 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kido123 on 28-01-2009 10:39 AM
U NO GET WORK, I REST MY CASE.... Huh? Huh?

Beta fo U.... huh! Else U are as kool as RIP! Aproko....
Posted: at 28-01-2009 11:38 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- kido123 at 28-01-2009 05:44 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Ifeezy on 28-01-2009 11:38 AM
Quote from: kido123 on 28-01-2009 10:39 AM
U NO GET WORK, I REST MY CASE.... Huh? Huh?

Beta fo U.... huh! Else U are as kool as RIP! Aproko....



which language be dis? are you from the old kanuri empire?...... or better still from mars?... yu are talking in a strange tongue.... go join ur ilks and leave this forum for normal human beings, na by force to watch pirated cd?...
Posted: at 28-01-2009 05:44 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Emmanuel4christ at 28-01-2009 06:23 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Ifeezy on 28-01-2009 09:32 AM
Quote from: Emmanuel4christ on 27-01-2009 08:50 PM
Quote from: kido123 on 27-01-2009 05:42 PM
Quote from: Ifeezy on 27-01-2009 09:32 AM
Quote from: rezimero on 25-01-2009 04:37 PM
Quote from: Ifeezy on 24-01-2009 10:37 PM
Quote from: rezimero on 24-01-2009 09:10 PM
ifeezy, na frustration say your market no sell na im you wan take face people for here?
you and your video go old Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Hey BIG MOUTH.... Yo Mouth dey SMELL Like Rotten Dead BODY>>><<< Go USe Listerine..... eh... perdon...
buy for me make i use na. since the small coins wey dem dash u dey shack u


Estupido Hombre.... which small coin dem dey dash U eh? Na mme make Ya Life Misreable? Abeg no be me o.... no kon dey use the vex ontop me eh...  Oh… usted gatito... Get a Live..... Live a Life... and Make a Life....

wetin na? e pass this video wey don crack? we dont use such language here o, if you wan fight go meet bash ali or samuel peters....shuo!



i go give am transport fare... Grin

U be Izuzu Tiger.... NA d zuzu wey u dey zuzu no make u get sense pass this one.... and i no sure sey u go everly get sense again.... u are as good as rip!



 Grin Grin Grin Grin....SO U SABI BROKEN LIKE THIS.. Grin Grin NA IN U CON THEY CARRY MOUTH  THEY BLOW GRAMMA LIKE SAY..TOMORROW NO DAY..ANYWAY...THE THING JUST DEY THICKLE..U HE NEVER..BIT U..IF..THE DON BIT U..LOL...U GO COME DOWN...FINALLY..TO OUR STYLE 4 HERE... Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 28-01-2009 06:23 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- degreatest2 at 28-01-2009 07:11 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
emma. una better leave this guy oh! its is so clear that he can not learn, am talking seriously now, if your job is not too good and sum people have the courage to tell you so, the right thing is to take those observations and improve, Apparently he is a loser, jokes apart, We have quality people in this forum, i am not blowing anyone's trumpet or mine. there are people here who could have helped you if you do the right thing. I work in the media for example and in my own little way have hyped some upcoming artist through a youth magazine i publish. Ifeezy guy, you need to apologize to all these guys here, everything we post here is suppose to be joke but i sense u are taking things too far. on the other hand, you can come here and say publicly that everything you have said to everyone here was a joke, then we can find a way of encouraging or applaud watever you have done, amateur or premature 'cos we all have our starting point. SO AM WAITING!!!!!!
Posted: at 28-01-2009 07:11 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Emmanuel4christ at 28-01-2009 07:22 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: degreatest2 on 28-01-2009 07:11 PM
emma. una better leave this guy oh! its is so clear that he can not learn, am talking seriously now, if your job is not too good and sum people have the courage to tell you so, the right thing is to take those observations and improve, Apparently he is a loser, jokes apart, We have quality people in this forum, i am not blowing anyone's trumpet or mine. there are people here who could have helped you if you do the right thing. I work in the media for example and in my own little way have hyped some upcoming artist through a youth magazine i publish. Ifeezy guy, you need to apologize to all these guys here, everything we post here is suppose to be joke but i sense u are taking things too far. on the other hand, you can come here and say publicly that everything you have said to everyone here was a joke, then we can find a way of encouraging or applaud watever you have done, amateur or premature 'cos we all have our starting point. SO AM WAITING!!!!!!

 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Posted: at 28-01-2009 07:22 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- degreatest2 at 28-01-2009 09:21 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Emma, am still waiting for this ifeezy guy, am serious!!!!!!
Posted: at 28-01-2009 09:21 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Emmanuel4christ at 28-01-2009 09:28 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: degreatest2 on 28-01-2009 09:21 PM
Emma, am still waiting for this ifeezy guy, am serious!!!!!!

lol....u serious....lol...okay...take am easy..oooooo... Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 28-01-2009 09:28 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- degreatest2 at 28-01-2009 09:51 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
the guy is really pissing me off, well it seems he is not around, but we must all realise that here is a joke forum even if we abuse one another it has to be on a joke level afterall, we no know each other before and we might never meet in persons, but there must be some elements of maturity in every response, you can abuse whoever abuses you first, but not like abusing every body in the room, haba!!! wetin dey worry the guy? he don dey make me speak plenty english self! abeg help me translate all those things to pidgin, i wan go piss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: at 28-01-2009 09:51 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Emmanuel4christ at 28-01-2009 11:22 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: degreatest2 on 28-01-2009 09:51 PM
the guy is really pissing me off, well it seems he is not around, but we must all realise that here is a joke forum even if we abuse one another it has to be on a joke level afterall, we no know each other before and we might never meet in persons, but there must be some elements of maturity in every response, you can abuse whoever abuses you first, but not like abusing every body in the room, haba!!! wetin dey worry the guy? he don dey make me speak plenty english self! abeg help me translate all those things to pidgin, i wan go piss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LOL,....U KNOW SAY I DEY TELL... U..... PEOPLE WAY DEY SERIOUS TOO MUCH..U KNOW WHERE THEM THAY,..LOL...I BEG LEAVE THIS GUY...MAKE WE THEY ENJOY...OUR JOKE THEY GO JARE....U KNOW TELLING THE TRUTH SOMETIMES TO PEOPLE THEY WILL FELT LIKE U ARE MAKING JEST..OF THEM..OMG I DON THEY JOIN U NOW I BEG MAKE WE CARRY GO JO..... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin..EVERYBODY..GET IN OWN LIFE...?
Posted: at 28-01-2009 11:22 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Ifeezy at 29-01-2009 06:09 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: degreatest2 on 28-01-2009 07:11 PM
emma. una better leave this guy oh! its is so clear that he can not learn, am talking seriously now, if your job is not too good and sum people have the courage to tell you so, the right thing is to take those observations and improve, Apparently he is a loser, jokes apart, We have quality people in this forum, i am not blowing anyone's trumpet or mine. there are people here who could have helped you if you do the right thing. I work in the media for example and in my own little way have hyped some upcoming artist through a youth magazine i publish. Ifeezy guy, you need to apologize to all these guys here, everything we post here is suppose to be joke but i sense u are taking things too far. on the other hand, you can come here and say publicly that everything you have said to everyone here was a joke, then we can find a way of encouraging or applaud watever you have done, amateur or premature 'cos we all have our starting point. SO AM WAITING!!!!!!

U Yo Father a LOSER! Yowhole Family Loser....  Wetin U dey talk fo mouth.... U don craze like cliford.... Imagine a CHurch rat like U..... aint apologizin nothin especially to u.... haba.... ada apa kamulah...? u go tay wel wel.... dey wait.... if I post somethin.... I just need y'all to listen.... like i told y'all ignore wateva u see on video.... and listen to the song.... los of people did that and commented on the song not the video.... can u use yo sense..... i work in the media.... too... eh... i produce jingles for tv stations and other tracks for other artists..., i write songs  and compose for other artists over here... so watcha talkin about.... Mr. know all.... F U..... BIG TIME! QUOTE MA WORDS! I said it.... Carnivorous are talkin...., GOAT dey put im mouth! Shhiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooo
Posted: at 29-01-2009 06:09 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Ifeezy at 29-01-2009 06:14 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kido123 on 28-01-2009 05:44 PM
Quote from: Ifeezy on 28-01-2009 11:38 AM
Quote from: kido123 on 28-01-2009 10:39 AM
U NO GET WORK, I REST MY CASE.... Huh? Huh?

Beta fo U.... huh! Else U are as kool as RIP! Aproko....



which language be dis? are you from the old kanuri empire?...... or better still from mars?... yu are talking in a strange tongue.... go join ur ilks and leave this forum for normal human beings, na by force to watch pirated cd?...

Then who is a Normal human being.... U? hehehehehehehe..... LMFYO.... eh! okay.... fo U too know.... am half Ijesha... HAve Spanish, and Reside in South East Asia..... So all ma Languages are from those ones eh... My CDs are not pirated oh.... I am the original producer o.... Haba! so am talkin money here!
Posted: at 29-01-2009 06:14 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- degreatest2 at 29-01-2009 06:42 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Emmanuel4christ on 28-01-2009 11:22 PM
Quote from: degreatest2 on 28-01-2009 09:51 PM
the guy is really pissing me off, well it seems he is not around, but we must all realise that here is a joke forum even if we abuse one another it has to be on a joke level afterall, we no know each other before and we might never meet in persons, but there must be some elements of maturity in every response, you can abuse whoever abuses you first, but not like abusing every body in the room, haba!!! wetin dey worry the guy? he don dey make me speak plenty english self! abeg help me translate all those things to pidgin, i wan go piss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LOL,....U KNOW SAY I DEY TELL... U..... PEOPLE WAY DEY SERIOUS TOO MUCH..U KNOW WHERE THEM THAY,..LOL...I BEG LEAVE THIS GUY...MAKE WE THEY ENJOY...OUR JOKE THEY GO JARE....U KNOW TELLING THE TRUTH SOMETIMES TO PEOPLE THEY WILL FELT LIKE U ARE MAKING JEST..OF THEM..OMG I DON THEY JOIN U NOW I BEG MAKE WE CARRY GO JO..... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin..EVERYBODY..GET IN OWN LIFE...?
Emma , dis guy don kolo tru tru, him own kolo don pass Kolomental home, the thing don pass Dr.Rezi sef pharmacy sef! abi can producing jingles for tv adverts and producing songs for artists be de same thing as working in the MEDIA! this guy needs serius prayer abeg! any MFM person in the house?Huh?? pls take care of this guy while we enjoy our own jokes dey go! I REST MY CASE!!!
Posted: at 29-01-2009 06:42 AM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 2 [3] 4