For the men: 7 women to avoid (Page 2)

Date: 15-11-2011 3:39 am (10 years ago) | Author: Paddy Hayes
1 [2] 3 4 5
- livingday at 16-11-2011 04:51 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Aknankanan on 15-11-2011 06:16 PM
Boy! With all these rules,we'l neva get into a relationship,cos i it seems lyk all of them aren't gud enough!

Love is instinctive and you cannot study a woman like a book before getting into relationship with her.
Posted: at 16-11-2011 04:51 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- fineguy147 at 16-11-2011 05:33 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
@ poster, i hope u want ur sisters to get married, cos if men should put all u have posted into consideration, even ur sisters wont get married
Posted: at 16-11-2011 05:33 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- nickyvil at 16-11-2011 06:25 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
my mouth is silled
Posted: at 16-11-2011 06:25 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Chimicky at 16-11-2011 06:39 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Nice 1
Posted: at 16-11-2011 06:39 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- liftedjona at 16-11-2011 08:15 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Ok, I hear please Mr poster what are the rule guiding a wife material.
Posted: at 16-11-2011 08:15 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- cadanre at 16-11-2011 08:19 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
What of if a woman has all the seven characteristics?

Posted: at 16-11-2011 08:19 AM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- OBUSKY at 16-11-2011 09:29 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
it is okay
Posted: at 16-11-2011 09:29 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Chiveron at 16-11-2011 10:24 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
no one is perfect, neither the man nor the woman
Posted: at 16-11-2011 10:24 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Shawnk at 16-11-2011 10:28 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Aknankanan on 15-11-2011 06:16 PM
Boy! With all these rules,we'l neva get into a relationship,cos i it seems lyk all of them aren't gud enough!
Posted: at 16-11-2011 10:28 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Shawnk at 16-11-2011 10:31 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Na only God go save us
Posted: at 16-11-2011 10:31 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Kemygirl at 16-11-2011 10:45 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
What about 7 men women should avoid
Posted: at 16-11-2011 10:45 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Shawnk at 16-11-2011 10:47 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Na God go save us: nice job
Posted: at 16-11-2011 10:47 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- fredosmen01 at 16-11-2011 10:58 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Well, to me..a gud woman has all these in her, and still conquers them.., to run from these traits in a run forever..coz 9 in 10 has either of these.
Posted: at 16-11-2011 10:58 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- mctranga at 16-11-2011 11:12 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Nice post here. Smiley
Posted: at 16-11-2011 11:12 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- interpo77 at 16-11-2011 11:43 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
really interesting,in nigeria , 98% of women were made up of these characters, so it very tiny to come across the remaining 2% which might be manageable
Posted: at 16-11-2011 11:43 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- darlington4luv at 16-11-2011 11:50 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
i agree with it whole heartedly
Posted: at 16-11-2011 11:50 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- badosk at 16-11-2011 11:54 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
hush dat is not normal at all
Posted: at 16-11-2011 11:54 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Sexymi at 16-11-2011 11:55 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: fineguy147 on 16-11-2011 05:33 AM
@ poster, i hope u want ur sisters to get married, cos if men should put all u have posted into consideration, even ur sisters wont get married

G B A M
Posted: at 16-11-2011 11:55 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Sexymi at 16-11-2011 11:57 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: fredosmen01 on 16-11-2011 10:58 AM
Well, to me..a gud woman has all these in her, and still conquers them.., to run from these traits in a run forever..coz 9 in 10 has either of these.

G U D
Posted: at 16-11-2011 11:57 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Shetalent at 16-11-2011 12:09 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
so den will dey be wit
Posted: at 16-11-2011 12:09 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
1 [2] 3 4 5