Nigerian Students In Malaysia Arrested For Scamming Divorced Women [Video] (Page 2)

Date: 30-12-2011 8:53 pm (11 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14
- ZION7ZION at 30-12-2011 11:53 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: interpo77 on 30-12-2011 09:32 PM
ITS VERY PAINFULL,BUT  SOMETIMES I WONDER HOW DARE U FAIL IN LOVE THROUGH COMPUTER?
 AND START SENDING MONEY TO SOMEONE U NEVER SEE B4,

bros oyibo can easily fall in love with you, most of them don't need your money, they feel lonely, so they always want somebody they can think of,sombody who will be telling them how beautiful they are, they appreciate lovely words more than your money,so i dont really blame some of these old lonely oyibos. it doesn't trip me when i see some young guys riding expensive cars, especially when i don't know the source of their wealth  
Posted: at 30-12-2011 11:53 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Diamond4u at 30-12-2011 11:56 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
i don't care
Posted: at 30-12-2011 11:56 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- obuekwa at 31-12-2011 12:02 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: open_reality on 30-12-2011 10:33 PM
This is just destroying the good name of Nigeria  Sad Sad Sad Sad
Ah! Naija? Good name? I used to think like that until I crossed the Atlantic Ocean
Posted: at 31-12-2011 12:02 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- queenesty2244 at 31-12-2011 12:10 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: cocoeni on 30-12-2011 10:55 PM
too bad
    True talk!.......next....?
Posted: at 31-12-2011 12:10 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- mediaexcell at 31-12-2011 12:23 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: nametalkam on 30-12-2011 08:53 PM
This issue is gradually getting out of hand, Nigerians abroad giving our great nation a very bad name due to their evil activities abroad. This video reveals operations of some Nigerians scammers in Malaysia and how they tricked a 51 years old lady out of her life savings, promising her love.

The video is touching, watch below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJplcynvez4#ws
you are a fool for generalizing that, are u not worst than those scamers? 
Posted: at 31-12-2011 12:23 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- babyleslie at 31-12-2011 01:11 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
What a disgrace...
Posted: at 31-12-2011 01:11 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ILOVEIT at 31-12-2011 01:14 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: nametalkam on 30-12-2011 08:53 PM
This issue is gradually getting out of hand, Nigerians abroad giving our "great nation" a very bad name due to their evil activities abroad. This video reveals operations of some Nigerians scammers in Malaysia and how they tricked a 51 years old lady out of her life savings, promising her love.

The video is touching, watch below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJplcynvez4#ws


stupid fool! let your ass get drill by some gays for generalizing d highlighted words.

Posted: at 31-12-2011 01:14 AM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Norred at 31-12-2011 01:21 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
same ol same ol Nigeria is indeed a great nation ....
Posted: at 31-12-2011 01:21 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Kenwisdom at 31-12-2011 01:23 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Helives4ever on 30-12-2011 10:49 PM
To brand a whole nation as scammers is an unacceptable, generic/blanket statement! Scammers/fraudsters are everywhere, regardless of the country.. Yes, even here in U.S. I am by no means endorsing the unscrupulous/wicked act of these thieves, but rather stating the obvious.
To say that Nigerians abroad are giving Nigerians at home a bad name is quite a dishonest statement; Nigerians at home are doing so all by themselves. On the contrary, I believe that Nigerians(few)--with all the killings, insecurity, lawlessness-- are giving diaspora Nigerians bad name. You do not need our help; you're doing it all by yourselves. So, stop looking for whom to blame. When there's an issue with a tree, the root is the first place one should look!
I am totally agree with you .............., }   Supported
Posted: at 31-12-2011 01:23 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- purityjustice at 31-12-2011 01:27 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
in every twelve, there must be Judas.
buh its quite unfortunate that 9ja keep producing judas
Posted: at 31-12-2011 01:27 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- purityjustice at 31-12-2011 01:29 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
let us CHANGE this name NIGERIA
Posted: at 31-12-2011 01:29 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Ifemylove at 31-12-2011 02:12 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
they are all the same everywhere...... i pity the poor woman
Posted: at 31-12-2011 02:12 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- FinlandGuy at 31-12-2011 03:21 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Helives4ever on 30-12-2011 10:49 PM
To brand a whole nation as scammers is an unacceptable, generic/blanket statement! Scammers/fraudsters are everywhere, regardless of the country.. Yes, even here in U.S. I am by no means endorsing the unscrupulous/wicked act of these thieves, but rather stating the obvious.
To say that Nigerians abroad are giving Nigerians at home a bad name is quite a dishonest statement; Nigerians at home are doing so all by themselves. On the contrary, I believe that Nigerians(few)--with all the killings, insecurity, lawlessness-- are giving diaspora Nigerians bad name. You do not need our help; you're doing it all by yourselves. So, stop looking for whom to blame. When there's an issue with a tree, the root is the first place one should look!

I totally Agree with You Broda. Onyibo self them be scam.They scam pass Nigeria.Na so one Russia Girl wan scam me,thinking say i be mugu.I told her say me I be Niaja man From Africa. She con do do say make i send her ticket money from Ukraine to Finland.I tell her say that one no go fit work,after,na she first write me.If she like me as she said,make she pay her come Helsinki make we do the thing.I go give am food,and drink until she go back na this one i fit provide,but as for money,i be ibo man,i need am pass her self.

She con see say i no be work,she com waka,me too con maintain. So onyibo them too be scam. Guys make una take am like that.Na so i be,after one yr,una come come back niaja,find better thing dey do.
Posted: at 31-12-2011 03:21 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- FinlandGuy at 31-12-2011 03:26 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Ifemylove on 31-12-2011 02:12 AM
they are all the same everywhere...... i pity the poor woman

U pity the poor woman.With 90,000 dollars u are saying she is poor. You no see say after everything she still eneter net again and catch another dude and she is still willing to pay the second person.
Posted: at 31-12-2011 03:26 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- patbest at 31-12-2011 03:48 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: mediaexcell on 31-12-2011 12:23 AM
you are a fool for generalizing that, are u not worst than those scamers? 

Truly he is more than a fool, I still don't think there is any country in the word that is better than Nigeria, the secret is other countries hide their ass and we Nigerian open ours, ok example. when the late yaradua was sick a prominent man from America came to do illegal business with some of our politicians,when they were caught the matter just died silently,that never gave Americans bad name, but any little wrong committed by Nigerians,it spread very fast. Nigeria Government is 2 weak
Posted: at 31-12-2011 03:48 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- patbest at 31-12-2011 03:58 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: FinlandGuy on 31-12-2011 03:21 AM

I totally Agree with You Broda. Onyibo self them be scam.They scam pass Nigeria.Na so one Russia Girl wan scam me,thinking say i be mugu.I told her say me I be Niaja man From Africa. She con do do say make i send her ticket money from Ukraine to Finland.I tell her say that one no go fit work,after,na she first write me.If she like me as she said,make she pay her come Helsinki make we do the thing.I go give am food,and drink until she go back na this one i fit provide,but as for money,i be ibo man,i need am pass her self.

She con see say i no be work,she com waka,me too con maintain. So onyibo them too be scam. Guys make una take am like that.Na so i be,after one yr,una come come back niaja,find better thing dey do.


broda no be only Russian girls oo, philipians girls sabi scam too, let any country that is without sin cast the 1st stone on us,there are different way of dubing people,Americans ,UK and most eupean countries have dubed us of our crude oil thru our useless politicians
Posted: at 31-12-2011 03:58 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- embago at 31-12-2011 04:04 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Na today?? is an old story...and am only interesting of the news not your comment..cos some of you are cor-words..get lots..
Posted: at 31-12-2011 04:04 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- embago at 31-12-2011 04:07 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
@patbest no mind the fools come back with money they no go ask how you take make am..na to come here day talk bullshit them sabi...stupid folks..when you come back with money your name go be Uncle Uncle...
Posted: at 31-12-2011 04:07 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- buchiike at 31-12-2011 04:10 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: open_reality on 30-12-2011 10:33 PM
This is just destroying the good name of Nigeria  Sad Sad Sad Sad
NOO!! NIGERIA HAS NO GOOD NAME SINCE THIER INDEPENDENT IN 1960.. SO THIS ONCE ARE JUST A MINORITRY. EVEN THE OLD GENERALS WHO USE TO CARRY OUR MONEY TO SWISS, BELGIUM, AND ENGLAND ARE THE FIRST TO DESTROY THE COUNTRY'S NAME.
Posted: at 31-12-2011 04:10 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- embago at 31-12-2011 04:19 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
if something like this happen you know the guys had a bad luck..or if you don't have anything to say you better shut a phyuk up...IBB no be scammer tell me niger leader way no be scammer??when they scam all our money they go come here invest am..white  man economy will go be best while Niger own na no go area..what i know is that every body most die where you do good or you do bad..so get a hell on..
Posted: at 31-12-2011 04:19 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14