See What Chika Ike Gets Got For Valentine, Honda Crosstour {Photo} (Page 10)

Date: 10-02-2012 5:53 am (9 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
- chubby72 at 11-02-2012 01:12 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
 :'( :'( godfather or bedfather?? Stupid girl, let me be ur BEDFATHER and i will buy u a brand new  HUMMER JEEP
  2014 model.. tick tock :'( :'( I have even stopped watching ur movies..  :'( :'( :'(
Posted: at 11-02-2012 01:12 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- ZION7ZION at 11-02-2012 01:17 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dickman2 on 10-02-2012 12:16 PM
yes she has better name than chika ike.whatever u call her..woman rapa....

i better pass U, i bi woman rapa, U bi woman Underwear, na poor mentality go kill people like you, at least she no get Bow leg as you don get as a result of constant OKADA u deh take, Abeg free Ada eji eje mba., carry go Chika nothing do you.
Posted: at 11-02-2012 01:17 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- typicalman84 at 11-02-2012 01:21 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Let's forget about who bought what for who... I am more concerned about the car dealer that sold this vehicle for 12M naira... In what country do they sell a 2012 Honda Crosstour for $74,000 ? Anyone tell me please. Give me that money and I will buy 4 of this car for that amount.

Posted: at 11-02-2012 01:21 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ZION7ZION at 11-02-2012 01:32 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: chubby72 on 11-02-2012 01:12 AM
:'( :'( godfather or bedfather?? Stupid girl, let me be ur BEDFATHER and i will buy u a brand new  HUMMER JEEP
  2014 model.. tick tock :'( :'( I have even stopped watching ur movies..  :'( :'( :'(

if you really get money to buy her HUMMER, as you foolishly claim, U no go deh NP by this time deh call my sister stupid girl, U 4 deh on phone deh call ur bussiness partners; sadly Chika no deh ur class, U better stick to those secondary and 1st year diploma students you deh deceive. Angry Lips Sealed
Posted: at 11-02-2012 01:32 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- dickman2 at 11-02-2012 01:50 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ZION7ZION on 11-02-2012 01:17 AM
i better pass U, i bi woman rapa, U bi woman Underwear, na poor mentality go kill people like you, at least she no get Bow leg as you don get as a result of constant OKADA u deh take, Abeg free Ada eji eje mba., carry go Chika nothing do you.
Grin Grin Grin ;u no know me u dey tell me say u beeter pass me.nawa for u ..see u when u get high mentality see u now ,,make u go be houseboy to her na,,na people like u dey run follow your friendgirl,,your talk don show the kind person u be ,,u can sleep with your brother wife,,e dey for your face,,
Posted: at 11-02-2012 01:50 AM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- koromo at 11-02-2012 02:05 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
if u  think it s your money, y can't u go and have a share in it? the man has worked for his money, who ever he decided to spend it on is non of ur business...
Posted: at 11-02-2012 02:05 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ZION7ZION at 11-02-2012 02:07 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
your talk don show the kind person u be ,,u can sleep with your brother wife,,e dey for your face,,
[/quote]
So you don carry dis talk go anoda level, Oya mek i migrate join U there; guys like U weh  deh quick condemn Digital babes like Chika, i no deh blame dem bcos dey don deh comfortable with babes weh sabi how to manage poverty, so any time U see babe weh don mek am e deh bi as if mountain of fire broda weh see fresh demon, U go deh vex any how.
Posted: at 11-02-2012 02:07 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ZION7ZION at 11-02-2012 02:13 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: koromo on 11-02-2012 02:05 AM
if u  think it s your money, y can't u go and have a share in it? the man has worked for his money, who ever he decided to spend it on is non of ur business...

Bro i deh feel, na bros like U weh deh mek me happy 4 NP, U too much; komkom guys like Dickman don programe dem selves as against Vals day, late in d evening of 13th, dem go call dier unlucky babes tell dem say dey deh sick.   
Posted: at 11-02-2012 02:13 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- typicalman84 at 11-02-2012 02:28 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
With the kind of responses in here, you can see why Nigeria is a Fked up Country. People care more about buying their girl friends gifts worth milions of naira while the roads are fked up, kids are dying of hunger, university grads are jobless, no steady electricity, unhealthy environment to live in. I swear if all these stupid so called politicians care about NIGERIA as they care about some chicks P*ssy, Nigeria will be one of the best country in the world and the BEST in Africa in every aspect.

Posted: at 11-02-2012 02:28 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- dourthing at 11-02-2012 02:56 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
The end shall tell , very soon we will separate the women from the girls, your beauty will fade away soon 
Posted: at 11-02-2012 02:56 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- feyee at 11-02-2012 04:02 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
good for u chika!
Posted: at 11-02-2012 04:02 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- dourthing at 11-02-2012 04:29 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
You never talk how many bed u sleep m how many dick u suck b/4 them buy u motto na only God know the one way ur husband go enjoy
that is if them still remain for am ... okpo in the highest making. we nor dey use picture marry again we don wise .
Posted: at 11-02-2012 04:29 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Jennyzob at 11-02-2012 04:43 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
LOOOOOOOOOOOLZ I NO FIT LAUGH.......NIJA CELEBRITIES......WHY CANT U STAY WITH UR HUSBANDS?Huh?Huh?Huh????SOON U WILL BE CRYING LIKE OTHER CELEBRITIES LOOKING FOR HUSBANDS TO MARRY THEM.............I HATE CELEBRITIES WITH A PASSION...UNA honeypot NO THE PAIN UNA?Huh?Huh????OR UNA NO KNOW SAY HIV D REAL.NA WAAAAAOOOO...TUFIAKWA Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Posted: at 11-02-2012 04:43 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Omapri at 11-02-2012 06:40 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
ok
Posted: at 11-02-2012 06:40 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Majestic3xd at 11-02-2012 08:13 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: typicalman84 on 11-02-2012 02:28 AM
With the kind of responses in here, you can see why Nigeria is a Fked up Country. People care more about buying their girl friends gifts worth milions of naira while the roads are fked up, kids are dying of hunger, university grads are jobless, no steady electricity, unhealthy environment to live in. I swear if all these stupid so called politicians care about NIGERIA as they care about some chicks P*ssy, Nigeria will be one of the best country in the world and the BEST in Africa in every aspect.

i realy see u brother.. most of them are confused people who only worship wealth n not integrity..
Posted: at 11-02-2012 08:13 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- coldheat at 11-02-2012 10:09 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
STFU.... the most expensive model of that car (honda crosstour) is 5 million naira....
Posted: at 11-02-2012 10:09 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- coldheat at 11-02-2012 10:10 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
STFU.... the most expensive model of that car (honda crosstour) is 5 million naira....
Posted: at 11-02-2012 10:10 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Ademola1494 at 11-02-2012 10:18 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Is not new anymore, na so then dey spend Naija money right from time.................So nothing bad if this young girl also collect from her Mugun...... babe i beg rid on.....
Posted: at 11-02-2012 10:18 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- danny6 at 11-02-2012 10:44 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: typicalman84 on 11-02-2012 01:21 AM
Let's forget about who bought what for who... I am more concerned about the car dealer that sold this vehicle for 12M naira... In what country do they sell a 2012 Honda Crosstour for $74,000 ? Anyone tell me please. Give me that money and I will buy 4 of this car for that amount.

U be confirm guy, I also wanted to say the same....
Posted: at 11-02-2012 10:44 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- giftpeace at 11-02-2012 11:29 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
MY "
Posted: at 11-02-2012 11:29 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

fire TRENDING GISTS fire