SHOCKING VIDEO! How A Police Officer Was Blown Off By Boko Haram Bomb In Kaduna (Page 9)

Published On: February 15, 2012, 8:05 am
Author: Daniel Bosai
1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11
-- kattie77 (f) at 16-02-2012 09:15AM
(1274 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: raypoko on 15-02-2012 02:43PM
Every country is worth dying for can't you see pple dying in the Arab world. I think you are the foolish one. Is pple like you, that's why Nigeria is like this b/c you only talk on Internet no action  toothless dog. You are all complaining, corruption,boko haram, divide the country.... no action, nobody wants to die. Most Nigerians are living in a condition worst than the dead, but they are still afraid to die. Peopple are dying everyday in Arab uprising b/c of freedom but not Nigerians.  All Nigerian youths should shot up or keep quiet we have sold our freedom to the CABALS SINCE WE CANNOT TAKE OUR DESTINY BY FORCE.
You are d biggest fool i have ever seen or heard about,did u watch d video properly?you speak like my 2 year old son,u have no common sence,no wonder people say common sence is not common,did i just hear u say Arab?dats a developed or developing country which is worth dying for not Nigeria,in recent past there has been series of bombing and is it not enough for federal govt to make provision of trained bomb detectors or bomb equiptments?pls think properly before u open dat stinking mouth of urs
Reply
-- ajanni (m) at 16-02-2012 09:33AM
(95177 | Grande Master)

alright
Reply
-- ajanni (m) at 16-02-2012 09:37AM
(95177 | Grande Master)

Quote from: Obiohao on 16-02-2012 02:28AM
Wat a foolish policeman...anumanu..died of stupidity! ike ndu agwula ya...what an idiot. What sort of sympathy does someone who kills himself deserve?? Before he approached that bomb...wat was going on in his head...or does he think that we are living in upendi banana kingdom?? He's dead, the world moves on...heaven self na still under probability. is Nigeria worth dying for?? hell no! will Nigerians honor him as a hero..ofcouse not..so na im sabi oo.
he think the black magic he had on him will save him
Reply
-- ajanni (m) at 16-02-2012 09:40AM
(95177 | Grande Master)

Quote from: raypoko on 15-02-2012 02:43PM
Every country is worth dying for can't you see pple dying in the Arab world. I think you are the foolish one. Is pple like you, that's why Nigeria is like this b/c you only talk on Internet no action  toothless dog. You are all complaining, corruption,boko haram, divide the country.... no action, nobody wants to die. Most Nigerians are living in a condition worst than the dead, but they are still afraid to die. Peopple are dying everyday in Arab uprising b/c of freedom but not Nigerians.  All Nigerian youths should shot up or keep quiet we have sold our freedom to the CABALS SINCE WE CANNOT TAKE OUR DESTINY BY FORCE.
you made a point oooooooo
Reply
-- ajanni (m) at 16-02-2012 09:42AM
(95177 | Grande Master)

Quote from: kattie77 on 16-02-2012 09:15AM
You are d biggest fool i have ever seen or heard about,did u watch d video properly?you speak like my 2 year old son,u have no common sence,no wonder people say common sence is not common,did i just hear u say Arab?dats a developed or developing country which is worth dying for not Nigeria,in recent past there has been series of bombing and is it not enough for federal govt to make provision of trained bomb detectors or bomb equiptments?pls think properly before u open dat stinking mouth of urs
she talked sense actually , only that you failed to reason with her reasons
Reply
-- moniconyez (m) at 16-02-2012 10:01AM
(15326 | Hero)

Quote from: ajanni on 15-02-2012 01:10PM
to me this is not a bravery but madness and stupidity , is that how the Anti bomb squad was trained? to hold and examin an IED bomb with bared hand?  what do you expect in such a situation? he is even lucky

LOOK AT this AJA ASS calling a dead man lucky, what made him lucky? IDIOT.

YOU ARE TOO USELESS WHY? PUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Reply
-- Banky502 (m) at 16-02-2012 10:35AM
(43 | Newbie)

These Video gave me sleepless night,Nigeria have a troop of army to detonate bomb,Anytime there are a report or alarm that there is a suspect like what happen on the video,Now who gave these Officer go ahead?bcos these people act on order,now if these man act on his own without any go ahead wt his boss then ...RIP   
Reply
-- Dinie (f) at 16-02-2012 10:39AM
(18 | Newbie)

i've never seen such commitment in a police man, may he's family never lack, note!!! u don't detonate a bomb without proper knowledge of the bomb, the timing, the make and the kind of component use in making dat bomb. it so sad he was only tiring to help helpless Nigerians in the north, those police should have arrested those at that scene cos one of them drop that bomb especially the man who did dis video.
Reply
-- kenizo (m) at 16-02-2012 11:08AM
(49 | Newbie)

Sad Sad :(R.I.P MRS POLICE AND FOR THE PAIN UR FAMILY IS FACING. IF TO SAY 9JA GET WETIN THEM THEY CALL STREET CAMERA( CCTV) AT LEAST THEM FOR SEE WHO PUT THAT BOMB THERE. I REALLY SORRY FOR MY COUNTRY......... NA GOD GO HELP US.
Reply
-- verah (f) at 16-02-2012 11:13AM
(5188 | Gistmaniac)

this is so sadnin but am nt sure d guy knew that it was a bomb rip

Reply
-- malvin2525 (m) at 16-02-2012 12:23PM
(5032 | Gistmaniac)

when will all this shit end?
Reply
-- Dinie (f) at 16-02-2012 12:36PM
(18 | Newbie)

he used a bomb detector when he got close but the detector didn't detect the bomb, that was why he went closer since the whole squad were all afraid to go near the bag he would have used a long and well equipped detector, plss stop calling him a fool it's just the level of information they're getting and training.even the health of those around that area is not save after that explosion
Reply
-- bobwhyte911 (m) at 16-02-2012 12:54PM
(53 | Newbie)

It was a stupidity made him die  untimely or over confidence that nothing would happen but now he could judge himself but death judge him...so man mopol died but if he succeeds who wants to take away from his hand and be proud of ....so sorry for his family....
Reply
-- FinlandGuy (m) at 16-02-2012 12:56PM
(7354 | Gistmaniac)

Na Nahimtalkam and Ajanni and Amakasule,cadnre kill this poilice man
Reply
-- SaMmY26 (m) at 16-02-2012 01:03PM
(171 | Upcoming)

RIP. Brave bomb fighter :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Reply
-- cadanre (f) at 16-02-2012 01:08PM
(9185 | Hero)

Quote from: FinlandGuy on 16-02-2012 12:56PM
Na Nahimtalkam and Ajanni and Amakasule,cadnre kill this poilice man

AND FINLANDGAY IS THE SPONSOR.

Reply
-- dejiman (m) at 16-02-2012 01:13PM
(17 | Newbie)

This is foolishness, although it's so pitiful however Nigerian police men must be vigorously trained. It's confirm that the stuff is bomb yet you went ahead and kill your self.
Sorry guyz he killed him self.

RIP.
Sorry for the family.
Reply
-- boye143 (f) at 16-02-2012 02:53PM
(437 | Upcoming)

 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( This is very sad. May he RIP and may others learn from this tragic occurance
Reply
-- kebella (f) at 16-02-2012 03:17PM
(43519 | Addicted Hero)

9ja hero.............. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked i love his guts Lips Sealed

Reply
-- agboolaspecial (m) at 16-02-2012 03:40PM
(3 | Newbie)

that is good i think the government should now be angry to those boko what phyuking ever they called them selves
Reply
1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11