EDO STATE GOVERNOR EMPLOYS FEMALE AS BUS DRIVERS (Page 5)

Date: 11-03-2012 3:27 pm (9 years ago) | Author: sunny jacob
1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 15
- danny6 at 12-03-2012 12:48 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Such news is expected to read on this forum not that of bombing and killing of Christians!
Posted: at 12-03-2012 12:48 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- HOPEA23 at 12-03-2012 12:51 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Ifemylove on 12-03-2012 02:27 AM
9ice1......no more travelling 2 italy 4 ashawo work
airhead....what is the difference between you and those that are travelling to italy for ashawo, what do creating job got to do with ashawo ?nonsense next time use your left brain to reasons well.

Posted: at 12-03-2012 12:51 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- HOPEA23 at 12-03-2012 12:52 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: biancaflexy on 11-03-2012 05:50 PM
lmao dats true. M so hapy 4 d devlpmnt so far
like you are not one of dem..ashawo..local one

Posted: at 12-03-2012 12:52 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- WHITELION1 at 12-03-2012 12:52 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Dont call him woman wrapper,he is helping the youths taking them away from streets,ie a way to curb robbery and prostitutions,otherwise they will be floorded in Italy and Spain selling there super c*@ts at all costs without a single shame.though is the laydown culture to see in every home at least a prostitute resident in Italy or Spain.I think am in support of the Governor who is try very hard to help them with some meaningfull type of jobs even the salary is SHILE is still something and they could be proud to be good normal girls with respects than to rush to europe and sell there c*@ts to frail white men.One of the best Governor is edo state and I think other governors have borrow a leaf.
Posted: at 12-03-2012 12:52 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Adaokila at 12-03-2012 01:00 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
i just pray the masses respect them, and they should not meet with Agbero touts that will molest them.....
Posted: at 12-03-2012 01:00 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ebonyz at 12-03-2012 01:15 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: gameisover on 12-03-2012 12:35 PM
who told is edo girls that are doing prostitution in Italy are there not igbos, delta. even members of ur family there praticing prostitution,next time i hear you make caricature of edo people i will not hesitate to flight down from united state to teach you a lesson rubbish.....

 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 12-03-2012 01:15 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ebonyz at 12-03-2012 01:15 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: gameisover on 12-03-2012 12:35 PM
who told is edo girls that are doing prostitution in Italy are there not igbos, delta. even members of ur family there praticing prostitution,next time i hear you make caricature of edo people i will not hesitate to flight down from united state to teach you a lesson rubbish.....

 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 12-03-2012 01:15 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ebonyz at 12-03-2012 01:15 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: gameisover on 12-03-2012 12:35 PM
who told is edo girls that are doing prostitution in Italy are there not igbos, delta. even members of ur family there praticing prostitution,next time i hear you make caricature of edo people i will not hesitate to flight down from united state to teach you a lesson rubbish.....

 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 12-03-2012 01:15 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ebonyz at 12-03-2012 01:18 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: HOPEA23 on 12-03-2012 12:51 PM
airhead....what is the difference between you and those that are travelling to italy for ashawo, what do creating job got to do with ashawo ?nonsense next time use your left brain to reasons well.

 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 12-03-2012 01:18 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ebonyz at 12-03-2012 01:20 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Adaokila on 12-03-2012 01:00 PM
i just pray the masses respect them, and they should not meet with Agbero touts that will molest them.....

amen oh
Posted: at 12-03-2012 01:20 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kellydvd at 12-03-2012 01:21 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
THIS IS THE BEST INITIATIVE FOR A DECAYED. I DON'T KNOW WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE MAKING MOCKERY OF THIS MOVE. U SEE,  IT A SHAME THAT SOME NIGERIAN DONT LIKE GOOD THINGS. MUST YOU IMBECILE BRING HIS FAMILIES INTO THIS. TOO BAD MAN. U ARE NOT ONLY FOOLISH BUT SELFISH, CRAFTY, WICKED AND EGOCENTRIC. A  MAN TRY TO IMPROVE THE LIVES OF HIS PEOPLE THIS IS ALL YOU COULD SAY IN RETURN, TOO BAD
Posted: at 12-03-2012 01:21 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- ebonyz at 12-03-2012 01:23 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: teebaz990 on 11-03-2012 04:55 PM
Are these women formal prostitutes?

how many of them did you patronize
Posted: at 12-03-2012 01:23 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- HOPEA23 at 12-03-2012 01:24 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: kellydvd on 12-03-2012 01:21 PM
THIS IS THE BEST INITIATIVE FOR A DECAYED. I DON'T KNOW WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE MAKING MOCKERY OF THIS MOVE. U SEE,  IT A SHAME THAT SOME NIGERIAN DONT LIKE GOOD THINGS. MUST YOU IMBECILE BRING HIS FAMILIES INTO THIS. TOO BAD MAN. U ARE NOT ONLY FOOLISH BUT SELFISH, CRAFTY, WICKED AND EGOCENTRIC. A  MAN TRY TO IMPROVE THE LIVES OF HIS PEOPLE THIS IS ALL YOU COULD SAY IN RETURN, TOO BAD
don't mind all these airhead we have on np..

Posted: at 12-03-2012 01:24 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ebonyz at 12-03-2012 01:25 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: EMMYBOSS on 11-03-2012 06:30 PM
THEIR MEN GO BE CONDUCTORS.  OK NA
and what is your job type, you wan use style tell us say you be CONDUCTOR good for you
Posted: at 12-03-2012 01:25 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ebonyz at 12-03-2012 01:25 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: EMMYBOSS on 11-03-2012 06:30 PM
THEIR MEN GO BE CONDUCTORS.  OK NA

and what is your job type, you wan use style tell us say you be CONDUCTOR good for you
Posted: at 12-03-2012 01:25 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ebonyz at 12-03-2012 01:34 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Ademola1494 on 12-03-2012 11:31 AM
I think is nice but why not a single man among them, is it like all man in Edo are already employed.............


maybe
Posted: at 12-03-2012 01:34 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ebonyz at 12-03-2012 01:38 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: kellydvd on 12-03-2012 01:21 PM
THIS IS THE BEST INITIATIVE FOR A DECAYED. I DON'T KNOW WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE MAKING MOCKERY OF THIS MOVE. U SEE,  IT A SHAME THAT SOME NIGERIAN DONT LIKE GOOD THINGS. MUST YOU IMBECILE BRING HIS FAMILIES INTO THIS. TOO BAD MAN. U ARE NOT ONLY FOOLISH BUT SELFISH, CRAFTY, WICKED AND EGOCENTRIC. A  MAN TRY TO IMPROVE THE LIVES OF HIS PEOPLE THIS IS ALL YOU COULD SAY IN RETURN, TOO BAD

nice talk
Posted: at 12-03-2012 01:38 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- blessland at 12-03-2012 01:38 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Action governor, well done ooooooooooooooo  9ice one
Posted: at 12-03-2012 01:38 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- switzy at 12-03-2012 01:59 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Anyone that says he did something wrong is phyuking stupid and you have probably not left Nigeria before because if you have you would think differently. In many countries (FIRST WORLD), women are school bus drivers, public bus drivers and whatever. The man is creating jobs for women and your calling him a woman wrapper, you rather he gives each unemployed woman a million naira yea?, Unsatisfied and ungrateful idiots
Posted: at 12-03-2012 01:59 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- HOPEA23 at 12-03-2012 02:03 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: switzy on 12-03-2012 01:59 PM
Anyone that says he did something wrong is fcuking stupid and you have probably not left Nigeria before because if you have you would think differently. In many countries (FIRST WORLD), women are school bus drivers, public bus drivers and whatever. The man is creating jobs for women and your calling him a woman wrapper, you rather he gives each unemployed woman a million naira yea?, Unsatisfied and ungrateful idiots
ONE OF THE SMART COMMENTS SO FAR..thank bro..educate the admin plz

Posted: at 12-03-2012 02:03 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 15