i buy underwear for my boss

Date: 27-04-2012 4:11 pm (12 years ago) | Author: Augustine
[1] 2 3 4 ... 21
- at 27-04-2012 04:11 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
A woman in her early age of 32y with 3 children was on her way to the office one morning when she saw a very good looking underwear for men she look at it and she made up her mind in buying it, so she did. On getting to the office it was her boss's birthday, so she give it to her boss, the man collected and the next day she came to work to meet a sack letter on her table, when she asked her boss, He told her that she is no longer needed.

She went home and told her husband what happened, the husband got angry and threatened her that if he returns home and she still at home, he will kill her. This woman is confused and don't know what to do.

please help by putting yourself in her shoe, its a serious issue.


Posted: at 27-04-2012 04:11 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
- sophiebaby at 27-04-2012 04:27 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: acome on 27-04-2012 04:11 PM
A woman in her early age of 32y with 3 children was on her way to the office one morning when she saw a very good looking underwear for men she look at it and she made up her mind in buying it, so she did. On getting to the office it was her boss's birthday, so she give it to her boss, the man collected and the next day she came to work to meet a sack letter on her table, when she asked her boss, He told her that she is no longer needed.
She went home and told her husband what happened, the husband got angry and threatened her that if he returns home and she still at home, he will kill her. This woman is confused and don't know what to do.
please help by putting yourself in her shoe, its a serious issue.

Make i first laff b4 i comment  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

There's absolutely nothing wrong with buying your boss a gift.. it all depends on ur communication with him and understanding... i did something to that last yr for my boss...i got him a T-Shirt on his birthday..and he was full of surprises..first. he was like..how  come i knew it was his birthday...all he did was give a path in the back..and was happy..till dat that same t-shirt is one of his best..and his friday wear aswell.... it depends of the mentality sha...

poster..the woman boss na naija man abi?  Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 27-04-2012 04:27 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- wandepope at 27-04-2012 04:34 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
when people are very nice they are often misunderstood.
Posted: at 27-04-2012 04:34 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- teojeweler at 27-04-2012 04:45 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
I dnt think dr's anyfin wrng,is naija mentality dt d made d husby  and boss actd dt way
Posted: at 27-04-2012 04:45 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- globala at 27-04-2012 04:48 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
really? really?? really???

Posted: at 27-04-2012 04:48 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Treasure2 at 27-04-2012 04:51 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Why will people misunderstood this simple thing. This is just gift and for birthday. Both her boss and husband are busy and uncultred people.
Posted: at 27-04-2012 04:51 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Treasure2 at 27-04-2012 04:53 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Treasure2 on 27-04-2012 04:51 PM
Why will people misunderstood this simple thing. This is just gift and for birthday. Both her boss and husband are bush and uncultred people.
Posted: at 27-04-2012 04:53 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- HOPEA23 at 27-04-2012 04:54 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Lol..she brought the underwear for her boss...how close are they..she and her boos?
For me I don't think that was a nice gift to present for your boss...u ain't his wife..why should you buy an underwear for him? For me I think that was a wrong choice of gift.

Posted: at 27-04-2012 04:54 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- HOPEA23 at 27-04-2012 04:57 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
She should have gave her man the underwear..and buy something else for her boss

Posted: at 27-04-2012 04:57 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- xter at 27-04-2012 05:03 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Treasure2 on 27-04-2012 04:51 PM
Why will people misunderstood this simple thing. This is just gift and for birthday. Both her boss and husband are busy and uncultred people.
what if the gift is some kind of signal? Her intent may have been misunderstood but she only had herself to blame.

Its simple! There are shoes, shirts, ties & all dat in the store, she can as well get one of those. She's evil!

How wld u react if I sent u a bra or g-string for ur bday gift? Dats bollocks!

Posted: at 27-04-2012 05:03 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- sophiebaby at 27-04-2012 05:05 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: xter on 27-04-2012 05:03 PM
what if the gift is some kind of signal? Her intent may have been misunderstood but she only had herself to blame.

Its simple! There are shoes, shirts, ties & all dat in the store, she can as well get one of those. She's evil!

How wld u react if I sent u a bra or g-string for ur bday gift? Dats bollocks!

 it all depends on ur understanding..ur mentality...nothing more

Posted: at 27-04-2012 05:05 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- 50scent at 27-04-2012 05:11 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Coffee wey i dey drink commot for my nose, as I read your comment

Posted: at 27-04-2012 05:11 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- sophiebaby at 27-04-2012 05:11 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 27-04-2012 05:11 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- xter at 27-04-2012 05:13 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: sophiebaby on 27-04-2012 05:05 PM
it all depends on ur understanding..ur mentality...nothing more
So u can also give a man an underwear as bday gift? I beg u, try it with dat ur boss 1st. Get him pants, boxers & even condoms

Posted: at 27-04-2012 05:13 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- HOPEA23 at 27-04-2012 05:15 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: xter on 27-04-2012 05:03 PM
what if the gift is some kind of signal? Her intent may have been misunderstood but she only had herself to blame.

Its simple! There are shoes, shirts, ties & all dat in the store, she can as well get one of those. She's evil!

How wld u react if I sent u a bra or g-string for ur bday gift? Dats bollocks!
I fear oo

Posted: at 27-04-2012 05:15 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- sophiebaby at 27-04-2012 05:18 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: xter on 27-04-2012 05:13 PM
So u can also give a man an underwear as bday gift? I beg u, try it with dat ur boss 1st. Get him pants, boxers & even condoms

 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin I bet you bro.. Nothing will happen... my boss is a man that understands... he's not the kind of man poster is talking about... its eida he wears it, takes it home..or rada give it out to some one.. thats if he wudnt be needing it.... When u r working with people who understands..u'll enjoy ur kind of job  Grin

as for the woman husband... make en swear sey woman nvr buy am boxers or singlet bfor

Posted: at 27-04-2012 05:18 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- jossy4reall at 27-04-2012 05:21 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
hw did she get to knw d size her boss wears or the type of pant he likes to wear??.....it look suspicious n seems as if she is up to sumtin

Posted: at 27-04-2012 05:21 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- 50scent at 27-04-2012 05:22 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Jossy, Coffee wey i dey drink commot for my nose, as I read your comment

Posted: at 27-04-2012 05:22 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- sophiebaby at 27-04-2012 05:24 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: jossy4reall on 27-04-2012 05:21 PM
hw did she get to knw d size her boss wears or the type of pant he likes to wear??.....it look suspicious n seems as if she is up to sumtin

it doesnt matter... mere looking at a mans waiste.. some people already have seen n pictured dia size

Posted: at 27-04-2012 05:24 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- xter at 27-04-2012 05:29 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: sophiebaby on 27-04-2012 05:24 PM
it doesnt matter... mere looking at a mans waiste.. some people already have seen n pictured dia size
be honest ooo........how would u feel if ur hubby comes from office & said “honey, my secretary bought me underwears”. Will u just smile & dismiss it as just a gift?

Posted: at 27-04-2012 05:29 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
[1] 2 3 4 ... 21

fire TRENDING GISTS fire