Oba Of Benin *Disgraces* GEJ says Adams Oshiomhole is Benin’s Candidate (Page 8)

Date: 01-07-2012 7:49 pm (11 years ago) | Author: franel
1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 36
- isbigo at 3-07-2012 12:53 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: HOPEA23 on  3-07-2012 12:16 PM
U are very stupid for referring to my Oba as a kid..or do u mean king?
IMAGINE U STREET HAWK,SAYING THAT U WORK HARD TO MAKE A LIVING,ANYWAY,I AGREED WITH U,BCOS U fcukING UP TO 20 MEN A DAY IS HARD WORKING.OMA EASY ACCORDING TO UR LANGUAGE.SO I MUST ADVISE U TO fcuk  UP TO 30 OR 40 MEN DAILY,IT WILL HELP IN PUTTING MORE FOODS ON UR TABLE,AND FOR THAT UR FATHERLESS BASTARD CHILD U GOT OUT OF PROSTITUTION.SHAMELESS ASHAWO
Posted: at 3-07-2012 12:53 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- georgecool at 3-07-2012 12:54 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: isbigo on  3-07-2012 12:48 PM
IMAGINE U STREET HAWK,SAYING THAT U WORK HARD TO MAKE A LIVING,ANYWAY,I AGREED WITH U,BCOS U fcukING UP TO 20 MEN A DAY IS HARD WORKING.OMA EASY ACCORDING TO UR LANGUAGE.SO I MUST ADVISE U TO fcuk  UP TO 30 OR 40 MEN DAILY,IT WILL HELP IN PUTTING MORE FOODS ON UR TABLE,AND FOR THAT UR FATHERLESS BASTARD CHILD U GOT OUT OF PROSTITUTION.SHAMELESS ASHAWO

ISIGO...i want to ask you a question...is it nice to insult other people's tribe?we have had this time without number,you guy's try to wise up,and try to advice those illiterate brothers of yours....just an advice
Posted: at 3-07-2012 12:54 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- aisha89 at 3-07-2012 12:56 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: isbigo on  3-07-2012 12:53 PM
IMAGINE U STREET HAWK,SAYING THAT U WORK HARD TO MAKE A LIVING,ANYWAY,I AGREED WITH U,BCOS U fcukING UP TO 20 MEN A DAY IS HARD WORKING.OMA EASY ACCORDING TO UR LANGUAGE.SO I MUST ADVISE U TO fcuk  UP TO 30 OR 40 MEN DAILY,IT WILL HELP IN PUTTING MORE FOODS ON UR TABLE,AND FOR THAT UR FATHERLESS BASTARD CHILD U GOT OUT OF PROSTITUTION.SHAMELESS ASHAWO
I WONDER IF U EVER WENT TO SCHOOL IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE, IS JST A PITY, WAT A WASTE R U

Posted: at 3-07-2012 12:56 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- georgecool at 3-07-2012 01:00 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: georgecool on  3-07-2012 12:50 PM


Edo states...home of hospitality,love,care and happiness....PROUDLY EDO BOY
Posted: at 3-07-2012 01:00 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- georgecool at 3-07-2012 01:12 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDfECROd9Ls" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDfECROd9Ls</a>
Posted: at 3-07-2012 01:12 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- HOPEA23 at 3-07-2012 01:14 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: isbigo on  3-07-2012 12:48 PM
IMAGINE U STREET HAWK,SAYING THAT U WORK HARD TO MAKE A LIVING,ANYWAY,I AGREED WITH U,BCOS U fcukING UP TO 20 MEN A DAY IS HARD WORKING.OMA EASY ACCORDING TO UR LANGUAGE.SO I MUST ADVISE U TO fcuk  UP TO 30 OR 40 MEN DAILY,IT WILL HELP IN PUTTING MORE FOODS ON UR TABLE,AND FOR THAT UR FATHERLESS BASTARD CHILD U GOT OUT OF PROSTITUTION.SHAMELESS ASHAWO
Lmao..little man listen up son ...when adults are chatting you shut up and listen or better still leave the area ....son I knew that the truth is bitter ..but what I said is the fact...if u don't like it help your self out and go hug naked wire or better still use you head to hit an iron so that little head of urs can get scatter...or jump in a wall and get drown No body cares about you ..not even your shameless mother..or you wayward father....Or who is suffering from gentiak herpes.. U need to go back to primary school ..education is very good son....

Posted: at 3-07-2012 01:14 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- HOPEA23 at 3-07-2012 01:16 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: georgecool on  3-07-2012 01:00 PM
Edo states...home of hospitality,love,care and happiness....PROUDLY EDO BOY
Thanks bro..me love this song very very much

Posted: at 3-07-2012 01:16 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- HOPEA23 at 3-07-2012 01:17 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: aisha89 on  3-07-2012 12:56 PM
I WONDER IF U EVER WENT TO SCHOOL IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE, IS JST A PITY, WAT A WASTE R U
U won mind am...na attention seeker..see as he posted the comment many times....which school ? He nor go na...u can tell na..na small pikin dey worry am..,he see me for online he run comot..so when I log out now..he go run come

Posted: at 3-07-2012 01:17 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- HOPEA23 at 3-07-2012 01:19 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: georgecool on  3-07-2012 01:12 PM
Thank for this one....na Edo get culture for naija na

Posted: at 3-07-2012 01:19 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- georgecool at 3-07-2012 01:20 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: HOPEA23 on  3-07-2012 01:14 PM
Lmao..little man listen up son ...when adults are chatting you shut up and listen or better still leave the area ....son I knew that the truth is bitter ..but what I said is the fact...if u don't like it help your self out and go hug naked wire or better still use you head to hit an iron so that little head of urs can get scatter...or jump in a wall and get drown No body cares about you ..not even your shameless mother..or you wayward father....Or who is suffering from gentiak herpes.. U need to go back to primary school ..education is very good son....

 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 3-07-2012 01:20 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- georgecool at 3-07-2012 01:22 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: HOPEA23 on  3-07-2012 01:19 PM
Thank for this one....na Edo get culture for naija na

MAKE THEM SEE THE BEAUTY OF EDO MEN AND WOMEN....BEAUTY LIES IN EDO STATE....ALL HATERS phyuk OFF WE DON'T NEED OTHERS...I LOVE ALL EDO STATE SON'S AND DAUGHTERS....OBAGHETOKPE....
Posted: at 3-07-2012 01:22 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- SAINTKITTS at 3-07-2012 01:25 PM (11 years ago)
(m)

Politicians should stop draging traditional rulers into partisan politics the institution is sacred and it should be seen and regarded as such by all period. But even if the most respected Oba shun the president it could be because of how a certain individual manipulated the president.the Oba of Benin has witnessed what went on in Edo state under Igbinedion, he saw that of Oshiomole, though he is a revered insitution, he should be seen to be on the side of justice and truth always without being biased, he can afford to see or not see jonathan .

Oba of Benin is a non-political, he can not hold out himself in any way that would suggest that he is fraternizing with any political group. Since President Jonathan visit to Benin was purely PDP (to campaign for governorship election) and not national assignment, it makes sense that the Oba “deliberately” avoided him and his entourage. The Oba can not openly support any candidate or political party. I believe PDP and those in government should have known this and save the President this embarrassment.


Posted: at 3-07-2012 01:25 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- joannaa at 3-07-2012 01:26 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
"Benin bad state full of demons"

The problem with Edo state is that we stopped using people like you for what they are suppose to be use for in the name of christianity. Wait we Edos know how to cleans our land. Go ask  your mothers that brought the stigma of prostitutions from Nsuka what I mean and they will surely tell you. Ewu. Some years later you will start going for diliverance not knowing that you incure curses on you due to your ingnorance
Posted: at 3-07-2012 01:26 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- HOPEA23 at 3-07-2012 01:31 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: joannaa on  3-07-2012 01:26 PM
"Benin bad state full of demons"

The problem with Edo state is that we stopped using people like you for what they are suppose to be use for in the name of christianity. Wait we Edos know how to cleans our land. Go ask  your mothers that brought the stigma of prostitutions from Nsuka what I mean and they will surely tell you. Ewu. Some years later you will start going for diliverance not knowing that you incure curses on you due to your ingnorance
Well said..

Posted: at 3-07-2012 01:31 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- HOPEA23 at 3-07-2012 01:32 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: georgecool on  3-07-2012 01:22 PM
MAKE THEM SEE THE BEAUTY OF EDO MEN AND WOMEN....BEAUTY LIES IN EDO STATE....ALL HATERS fcuk OFF WE DON'T NEED OTHERS...I LOVE ALL EDO STATE SON'S AND DAUGHTERS....OBAGHETOKPE....
Yes oo

Posted: at 3-07-2012 01:32 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Xsey4u at 3-07-2012 01:33 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: franklinus1 on  3-07-2012 10:44 AM
i did not blame you people but una mama wey born una with prostitution level wey i dey blame. full of bastard and prostitution everywhere.una level with socalled OBA which state still dey do that rubbish now. wake up wake.
Silence they say is golden, but i think it'll be counter-productive if i choose to remain silent while  there is still a good chance of saving a miserable ignoramus like you from the abyss of ignorance. First of, you don't have any right whatsoever to demonise Edo State and her people. I don't even wanna know which state you are from, but this one thing i'm willing to teach you since your parents have failed woefully to raise you up properly. Never moralise on anyone except you know for sure that you're a standard for measuring morality and righteousness. Ok? Please learn to think properly before posting your gibberish as comments.  
Posted: at 3-07-2012 01:33 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- HOPEA23 at 3-07-2012 01:34 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Xsey4u on  3-07-2012 01:33 PM
Silence they say is golden, but i think it'll be counter-productive if i choose to remain silent while  there is still a good chance of saving a miserable ignoramus like you from the abyss of ignorance. First of, you don't have any right whatsoever to demonise Edo State and her people. I don't even wanna know which state you are from, but this one thing i'm willing to teach you since your parents have failed woefully to raise you up properly. Never moralise on anyone except you know for sure that you're a standard for measuring morality and righteousness. Ok? Please learn to think properly before posting your gibberish as comments.  
Well said

Posted: at 3-07-2012 01:34 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Boobies at 3-07-2012 01:38 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Posted: at 3-07-2012 01:38 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- jban at 3-07-2012 01:39 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Like that
Posted: at 3-07-2012 01:39 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- colenzo at 3-07-2012 01:42 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
who cares

Posted: at 3-07-2012 01:42 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 36