N4billion Budgeted For Patience Jonathan's Project Is Unnecessary (Page 3)

Date: 01-02-2013 1:19 pm (9 years ago) | Author: Charles colins
1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9
- lovesmiles1 at 1-02-2013 06:10 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
EFCC WHERE ARE YOU ?
Posted: at 1-02-2013 06:10 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- mary11 at 1-02-2013 06:53 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Dis guys jst dey run dis coun3 like dia fada bisness

Posted: at 1-02-2013 06:53 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- longben at 1-02-2013 07:11 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
i hera say they budgeted 4.77million naira to buy new panties and bra.hope oga jo will like them
Posted: at 1-02-2013 07:11 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- HOPEA23 at 1-02-2013 08:00 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
waste of money

Posted: at 1-02-2013 08:00 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- HOPEA23 at 1-02-2013 08:01 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
boko harem plz make unz bomb the house if dem buil am finish

Posted: at 1-02-2013 08:01 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- blessedigho at 1-02-2013 08:02 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
WHAT DID SHE KNOW THAT SHE WILL USE THE OFFICE FOR? EVEN HER HUSBAND. THIS IS A PRESIDENT THAT IS SUPPOSE TO ROOT OUT TOTAL DARKNESS FROM NIGERIAN BUSY STREETS AT NIGHT AS HIS PRIORITY DURING THIS TIME IN OFFICE. HE IS TALKING LIKE A CHILD THAT DID NOT GO THROUGH HIS PRIMARY SCHOOL DURING INTERVIEW WITH INTERNATIONAL MEDIA.
Posted: at 1-02-2013 08:02 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- micc at 1-02-2013 08:08 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Ok o
Posted: at 1-02-2013 08:08 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- ukanahv at 1-02-2013 08:31 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Rihannaaa on  1-02-2013 05:32 PM
Suddely they have a conscience cos they ain't getting any money from this. Na thunder go fire them all.
     RIHANNAAAAA......YOU FOOLISH SHA, IT DON'T MATTER IF YOU ARE A MAN OR WOMAN, HUSBAND OR WIFE OF A PRESIDENT DON'T HAVE AN OFFICE OF N4 billion..KOKOROKO,  LISTEN, ADVISE THEM TO CRATE JOBS WITH THAT MONEY, SET UP PANELS THAT WILL HELP THE CRATE JOBS FOR THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA. WE ALL NO THE GOVERNMENT ARE CORRUPT. N4 billion OFFICE FOR A HUSBAND OR WIFE OF NIGERIA PRESIDENT IS WROOONNNNGGGGGGGGGGG... LISTEN WRONG
Posted: at 1-02-2013 08:31 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Jayjaylove at 1-02-2013 08:32 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
The rejection of First lady's mansion should be extended to all others frivolous projects and appointments across Nigeria.
Posted: at 1-02-2013 08:32 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ukanahv at 1-02-2013 08:40 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Jayjaylove on  1-02-2013 08:32 PM
The rejection of First lady's mansion should be extended to all others frivolous projects and appointments across Nigeria.
MY GUY NA MAMA BORN YOU....
Posted: at 1-02-2013 08:40 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- mohimibash at 1-02-2013 08:45 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
I think something is wrong with the first lady of nigeria and the upper house of assembly they should not approve that nonsence
Posted: at 1-02-2013 08:45 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- osarobo62 at 1-02-2013 08:50 PM (9 years ago)
(m)

what is really wrong with Nigerian rulers and politicians Angry Angry Angry
Posted: at 1-02-2013 08:50 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- zoe61 at 1-02-2013 09:11 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
look at these shameless old educated fagots who just went to school but never get educated they cope america @USA for politice  still act very stupid,what is she going to do with the building , what happend to nigerian youth ane un employemt, what kin of country is this they don't even talk about the problem of unemploymen, good road, clean water for the ppl, electrisity and education,the nigerian government has a tradition of making the poor suffer, in there selfish interest,few who have fraudulently enrich themseleves in collusion with thosein the corridors of power
Posted: at 1-02-2013 09:11 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- ukanahv at 1-02-2013 09:22 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: zoe61 on  1-02-2013 09:11 PM
look at these shameless old educated fagots who just went to school but never get educated they cope america @USA for politice  still act very stupid,what is she going to do with the building , what happend to nigerian youth ane un employemt, what kin of country is this they don't even talk about the problem of unemploymen, good road, clean water for the ppl, electrisity and education,the nigerian government has a tradition of making the poor suffer, in there selfish interest,few who have fraudulently enrich themseleves in collusion with thosein the corridors of power
Thanks my sister i don cry for my country tire since i read this news
Posted: at 1-02-2013 09:22 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ezchusa at 1-02-2013 10:29 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Hehehehe, Politicians this, Politicians that, enter there and know if you wont do worse than them

Posted: at 1-02-2013 10:29 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- osarobo62 at 1-02-2013 10:33 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ezchusa on  1-02-2013 10:29 PM
Hehehehe, Politicians this, Politicians that, enter there and know if you wont do worse than them
So you mean say naija no go better again?
Posted: at 1-02-2013 10:33 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dlimelite at 1-02-2013 10:39 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ezchusa on  1-02-2013 10:29 PM
Hehehehe, Politicians this, Politicians that, enter there and know if you wont do worse than them
So you're worser than these politicians. You can't judge other ppl's abilities but yourself.
Posted: at 1-02-2013 10:39 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- cashmoney4 at 1-02-2013 10:52 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: blessedigho on  1-02-2013 08:02 PM
WHAT DID SHE KNOW THAT SHE WILL USE THE OFFICE FOR? EVEN HER HUSBAND. THIS IS A PRESIDENT THAT IS SUPPOSE TO ROOT OUT TOTAL DARKNESS FROM NIGERIAN BUSY STREETS AT NIGHT AS HIS PRIORITY DURING THIS TIME IN OFFICE. HE IS TALKING LIKE A CHILD THAT DID NOT GO THROUGH HIS PRIMARY SCHOOL DURING INTERVIEW WITH INTERNATIONAL MEDIA.
[/quote Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 1-02-2013 10:52 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- cashmoney4 at 1-02-2013 10:56 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ukanahv on  1-02-2013 08:31 PM
     RIHANNAAAAA......YOU FOOLISH SHA, IT DON'T MATTER IF YOU ARE A MAN OR WOMAN, HUSBAND OR WIFE OF A PRESIDENT DON'T HAVE AN OFFICE OF N4 billion..KOKOROKO,  LISTEN, ADVISE THEM TO CRATE JOBS WITH THAT MONEY, SET UP PANELS THAT WILL HELP THE CRATE JOBS FOR THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA. WE ALL NO THE GOVERNMENT ARE CORRUPT. N4 billion OFFICE FOR A HUSBAND OR WIFE OF NIGERIA PRESIDENT IS WROOONNNNGGGGGGGGGGG... LISTEN WRONG
God bless u.
Posted: at 1-02-2013 10:56 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- cashmoney4 at 1-02-2013 11:02 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Useless leaders. That 4bn could have save lot of life.... God go punish una
Posted: at 1-02-2013 11:02 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9