10 reasons to make love

Date: 24-06-2009 10:20 am (15 years ago) | Author: Valeriya
[1] 2 3 4
- at 24-06-2009 10:20 AM (15 years ago)
(f)
1. Exercise. "segxwal activity is a form of physical exercise," according to Dr. Michael Cirigliano of the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Making love three times a week burns around 7,500 calories in a year -- the equivalent of jogging 75 miles.

2. Heavy Breathing. A night of love can raise the amount of oxygen in cells, helping to keep organs and tissues functioning at their peak.

3. Strong Bones and Muscles. "Any kind of physical exercise is going to increase testosterone," states Dr. Karen Donahey, director of the Sex and Marital Therapy Program at Chicago's Northwestern University Medical Center. Testosterone is believed to help keep men's bones and muscles strong.

4. Lowered Cholesterol. Making love regularly can lower levels of the body's total cholesterol slightly, while positively changing the ratio of good-to-bad cholesterol.

5. Pain Relief. Sex can lower levels of "arthritic pain, whiplash pain and headache pain," according to Dr. Beverly Whipple, president-elect of the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists. Hormones that are released during segxwal excitement and orgasm can elevate pain thresholds.

6. DHEA -- Without Supplements. DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone), a popular supplemental hormone, is released naturally during lovemaking. "Just before orgasm and ********," Crenshaw says, "DHEA spikes to levels three to five times higher than usual."

7. Prostate Protection. Researchers say prostate trouble may arise or be worsened by fluid buildup within the gland. Regular ******** will help wash out those fluids. Be cautious when suddenly changing frequency -- sudden changes may also trigger prostate problems.

8. Stress Relief. "Sex can be a very effective way of reducing stress levels," Donahey told Men's Health.

9. Love Will Keep Us Together. Crenshaw says affectionate touch will increase levels of oxytocin -- the "bonding hormone." Oxytocin is a desire-enhancing chemical secreted by the pituitary. Regular oxytocin release may help encourage frequent lovemaking.

10. Hormones -- Naturally. "Regular lovemaking can increase a woman's estrogen level, protect her heart and keep her honeypotl tissues more supple," states Donahey.

SOURCE: Men's Health (November 1997, p. 104-108)

Posted: at 24-06-2009 10:20 AM (15 years ago) | Upcoming
- mazamk at 24-06-2009 11:06 AM (15 years ago)
(f)
thats good ,we ll spend the whole of our days makin love and doing nothing else.
Posted: at 24-06-2009 11:06 AM (15 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- titlyn at 25-06-2009 07:41 PM (15 years ago)
(f)
really, then we become sex machines.
 hurtin ad killin people dreams and desires of lifes especially so called unwanted babies.
 remember is not your culture ond biblical is a sin.
  why go into what you are not ready for
Posted: at 25-06-2009 07:41 PM (15 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- GlamourPuss at 25-06-2009 07:47 PM (15 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: titlyn on 25-06-2009 07:41 PM
really, then we become sex machines.
 hurtin ad killin people dreams and desires of lifes especially so called unwanted babies.
 remember is not your culture ond biblical is a sin.
  why go into what you are not ready for
kill unwanted babies
by d way u can use contraception  Tongue
Posted: at 25-06-2009 07:47 PM (15 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Olimpia at 1-07-2009 08:50 PM (15 years ago)
(f)
Aye...
Men's Health, Cosmopolitan, PlayBoy, Glamour, Joy... na.. whateva...
Posted: at 1-07-2009 08:50 PM (15 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- GlamourPuss at 2-07-2009 10:35 AM (15 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: realbebe on  1-07-2009 07:05 PM
na wa
making love all day long?

hmm..dat wud b great Tongue
Posted: at 2-07-2009 10:35 AM (15 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- temi07 at 2-07-2009 03:17 PM (15 years ago)
(f)
Great..yeah, if i didnt have to feed myself
Posted: at 2-07-2009 03:17 PM (15 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- GlamourPuss at 3-07-2009 12:17 AM (15 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: temi07 on  2-07-2009 03:17 PM
Great..yeah, if i didnt have to feed myself


lol Cheesy
Posted: at 3-07-2009 12:17 AM (15 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- GlamourPuss at 3-07-2009 08:48 PM (15 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: biglizzy on  3-07-2009 02:22 PM
Learning to say no to sex,find out at www.living-whole.com


lol
y shud som1 say no 2sex??
Posted: at 3-07-2009 08:48 PM (15 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Toinsauller at 5-07-2009 05:13 PM (15 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: GlamourPuss on 24-06-2009 10:20 AM
1. Exercise. "segxwal activity is a form of physical exercise," according to Dr. Michael Cirigliano of the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Making love three times a week burns around 7,500 calories in a year -- the equivalent of jogging 75 miles.

2. Heavy Breathing. A night of love can raise the amount of oxygen in cells, helping to keep organs and tissues functioning at their peak.

3. Strong Bones and Muscles. "Any kind of physical exercise is going to increase testosterone," states Dr. Karen Donahey, director of the Sex and Marital Therapy Program at Chicago's Northwestern University Medical Center. Testosterone is believed to help keep men's bones and muscles strong.

4. Lowered Cholesterol. Making love regularly can lower levels of the body's total cholesterol slightly, while positively changing the ratio of good-to-bad cholesterol.

5. Pain Relief. Sex can lower levels of "arthritic pain, whiplash pain and headache pain," according to Dr. Beverly Whipple, president-elect of the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists. Hormones that are released during segxwal excitement and  can elevate pain thresholds.

6. DHEA -- Without Supplements. DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone), a popular supplemental hormone, is released naturally during lovemaking. "Just before  and ********," Crenshaw says, "DHEA spikes to levels three to five times higher than usual."

7. Prostate Protection. Researchers say prostate trouble may arise or be worsened by fluid buildup within the gland. Regular ******** will help wash out those fluids. Be cautious when suddenly changing frequency -- sudden changes may also trigger prostate problems.

8. Stress Relief. "Sex can be a very effective way of reducing stress levels," Donahey told Men's Health.

9. Love Will Keep Us Together. Crenshaw says affectionate touch will increase levels of oxytocin -- the "bonding hormone." Oxytocin is a desire-enhancing chemical secreted by the pituitary. Regular oxytocin release may help encourage frequent lovemaking.

10. Hormones -- Naturally. "Regular lovemaking can increase a woman's estrogen level, protect her heart and keep her honeypotl tissues more supple," states Donahey.

SOURCE: Men's Health (November 1997, p. 104-108)
dats very nice!!! ONLY TO COUPLES, I MEAN MARRIED COUPLES!!!
 
Posted: at 5-07-2009 05:13 PM (15 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- GlamourPuss at 7-07-2009 01:04 AM (15 years ago)
(f)
oh ye..
Posted: at 7-07-2009 01:04 AM (15 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- chronic at 7-07-2009 11:55 AM (15 years ago)
(m)
good for you, keep making love<<?>>>
Posted: at 7-07-2009 11:55 AM (15 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- fireman at 15-07-2009 02:23 AM (15 years ago)
(m)
@ poster a very resourceful article.very good.I think that sums it all up.

Posted: at 15-07-2009 02:23 AM (15 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- McBona at 15-07-2009 06:36 AM (15 years ago)
(m)
Imma gonna forfeit Ma work to come back home & start-up a love business all day.
Posted: at 15-07-2009 06:36 AM (15 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- GlamourPuss at 16-07-2009 12:09 AM (15 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: missyexquisite on 15-07-2009 02:21 AM
Whao! Jus wondarin how many married n single wil take dis advice d singles wil luv it. guess wat u just increased d rate of premarital sex.nex tym try 10 reason 2 say no 2 sex

lol i tink sex is gud Smiley) y shud we stop it???
Posted: at 16-07-2009 12:09 AM (15 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- GlamourPuss at 16-07-2009 12:10 AM (15 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: fireman on 15-07-2009 02:23 AM
@ poster a very resourceful article.very good.I think that sums it all up.


thank u Smiley)
Posted: at 16-07-2009 12:10 AM (15 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- SAmyrocko at 16-07-2009 12:13 PM (15 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: GlamourPuss on 16-07-2009 12:09 AM
Quote from: missyexquisite on 15-07-2009 02:21 AM
Whao! Jus wondarin how many married n single wil take dis advice d singles wil luv it. guess wat u just increased d rate of premarital sex.nex tym try 10 reason 2 say no 2 sex

lol i tink sex is gud Smiley) y shud we stop it???

No need to stop lt.

Posted: at 16-07-2009 12:13 PM (15 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Beauti4 at 16-07-2009 05:49 PM (15 years ago)
(f)
damn gurl...are u in health class or wat. psycology or wat class?
Posted: at 16-07-2009 05:49 PM (15 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- kingpeace at 17-07-2009 01:34 AM (15 years ago)
(m)
Glamourpuss, i asssure u my dem guys realy apprec8 and accepte it. they just don't want 2 accept it. (i hope d name Glamourpuss... is complete?)
Posted: at 17-07-2009 01:34 AM (15 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- yakubuarome at 17-07-2009 10:36 AM (15 years ago)
(m)
ahhh, ur body no be firewood, carry on
Posted: at 17-07-2009 10:36 AM (15 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
[1] 2 3 4

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. Sanwo Olu's Special Adviser, Sola Dismisses Report Claiming Danfo & Korope Buses Will Be Banned

  2. JAMB Sets New Cut-off Mark For Universities And Polytechnics Admissions

  3. Actress Etinosa Sets Internet Aggog As She Showcases Her Massive Back Axle (Video)

  4. Jesus Never Raised The Dead Nor Healed The Sick - Ghanaian Actor Turned Pastor, Majid Says

  5. "This Is Grossly Inadequate" - Osun Residents Reject ₦70k New Minimum Wage

  6. Why We Accepted The Newly Approved N70,000 Minimum Wage - NLC

  7. Kano Politician, Dan Bilki Handcuffed Flogged Publicly For Criticising Gov Uba Sani

  8. 40-Yr-Old Wife, Lydia Aji Kills Husband With Axe In Borno

  9. Former US President, Obama Is Pressuring Biden To Drop Out Of 2024 Run

  10. Police Officer Feared Dead As Gunmen Attack Okpebholo, Shaibu Convoy In Benin

  11. Police Men Are Tired of Protecting Oppressors, They Want To Join Our Protest In Their Uniform

  12. Edo Covt Still Refers Philip Shaibu As Former Deputy Gov Despite Court Judgement


THIS WEEK
  1. FBI Kills Gunman, Thomas Matthew Crooks In Assassination Attempt On Donald Trump

  2. Upcoming Musician Mistaken For Thief, Beaten To Death After Sleeping With A Married Woman (Vid)

  3. Borno State Gov. Zulum’s Son Allegedly Kills Indian Man In Nightclub Over A Woman

  4. Very Dark Man Condemns Tinubu Govt, Calls For A Peaceful Protest (Video)

  5. Armed Robbery Falls Into Open Well After Raiding University Of Cross River State Hostel

  6. Daddy Freeze’s Wife, Benedicta, Breaks Silence After Appeal Court Upheld His N5m Fine (Video)

  7. FBI Identifies Suspect, Thomas Matthew Crooks In Attempted Assassination Of Donald Trump

  8. Ex Senate President, Pius Anyim Officially Dumps PDP, Joins APC

  9. UAE Denies Approving $10k Bank Balance, N640k Visa Fee Application. Reveals Latest Costs

  10. British Musician, Stefflon Don Affirms Burna Boy As The Love Of Her Life (Video)


TOP MEMBERS: