HOW WILL YOU RATE YOUR STATE GOVERNOR? (Page 11)

Date: 23-06-2010 10:24 pm (13 years ago) | Author: St. Inem-JEPH
1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 22
- logten at 2-07-2010 02:09 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ndjoe on  2-07-2010 02:07 AM
Quote from: mallorca on  2-07-2010 01:15 AM
Quote from: ndjoe on  2-07-2010 12:51 AM
Quote from: mallorca on  1-07-2010 09:39 PM
Quote from: missKalu on  1-07-2010 07:18 PM
my Governor is full of juj and the mother is of the ex governor is the law maker of the state nothing is working out in the state
Chief Mrs Eunice Orji Uzor Kalu na strong owu kindom queen

you are my brother is like you are one of us?
mum is beside me telling about the woman and her life style and conection,how he contibuted by making Obasanjo head od state

na only God fit save Abians from that woman

jezeebel
Posted: at 2-07-2010 02:09 AM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ndjoe at 2-07-2010 02:13 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
i tell you my guy
Posted: at 2-07-2010 02:13 AM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- mallorca at 2-07-2010 03:02 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ndjoe on  2-07-2010 02:07 AM
Quote from: mallorca on  2-07-2010 01:15 AM
Quote from: ndjoe on  2-07-2010 12:51 AM
Quote from: mallorca on  1-07-2010 09:39 PM
Quote from: missKalu on  1-07-2010 07:18 PM
my Governor is full of juj and the mother is of the ex governor is the law maker of the state nothing is working out in the state
Chief Mrs Eunice Orji Uzor Kalu na strong owu kindom queen

you are my brother is like you are one of us?
mum is beside me telling about the woman and her life style and conection,how he contibuted by making Obasanjo head od state

na only God fit save Abians from that woman
how did she get such connection?

Posted: at 2-07-2010 03:02 AM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ndjoe at 2-07-2010 03:11 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: mallorca on  2-07-2010 03:02 AM
Quote from: ndjoe on  2-07-2010 02:07 AM
Quote from: mallorca on  2-07-2010 01:15 AM
Quote from: ndjoe on  2-07-2010 12:51 AM
Quote from: mallorca on  1-07-2010 09:39 PM
Quote from: missKalu on  1-07-2010 07:18 PM
my Governor is full of juj and the mother is of the ex governor is the law maker of the state nothing is working out in the state
Chief Mrs Eunice Orji Uzor Kalu na strong owu kindom queen

you are my brother is like you are one of us?
mum is beside me telling about the woman and her life style and conection,how he contibuted by making Obasanjo head od state

na only God fit save Abians from that woman
how did she get such connection?

i think it's through her boy friends
Posted: at 2-07-2010 03:11 AM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- mallorca at 2-07-2010 03:20 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
boy friends? who are they

Posted: at 2-07-2010 03:20 AM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- nicestobi at 2-07-2010 05:14 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
ask me ohh
Posted: at 2-07-2010 05:14 AM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ndjoe at 2-07-2010 05:33 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: mallorca on  2-07-2010 03:20 AM
boy friends? who are they

Ibrahim Babangida is on the top list with some others like him in the north and west too she really knows how to share her national moi moi back those days brother to tell you the fact our ex governor is a BASTARD he cant tell who jis real father is if i lie go ask him mama she self dey confused
Posted: at 2-07-2010 05:33 AM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- nicestobi at 2-07-2010 06:00 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
GOOD ONE
Posted: at 2-07-2010 06:00 AM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ndjoe at 2-07-2010 06:06 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
lol
Posted: at 2-07-2010 06:06 AM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- nicestobi at 2-07-2010 06:17 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
adams oshiomole  of edo state is making the edos proud
Posted: at 2-07-2010 06:17 AM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ndjoe at 2-07-2010 06:28 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
good for them i thank God for them life and state may the same God help the people in my own state
Posted: at 2-07-2010 06:28 AM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- nicestobi at 2-07-2010 06:32 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
AMEN
Posted: at 2-07-2010 06:32 AM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Inemx at 2-07-2010 08:04 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ndjoe on  2-07-2010 06:28 AM
good for them i thank God for them life and state may the same God help the people in my own state

which is your state?
Posted: at 2-07-2010 08:04 AM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- bomsiluv at 2-07-2010 08:09 AM (13 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ndjoe on  2-07-2010 02:07 AM
Quote from: mallorca on  2-07-2010 01:15 AM
Quote from: ndjoe on  2-07-2010 12:51 AM
Quote from: mallorca on  1-07-2010 09:39 PM
Quote from: missKalu on  1-07-2010 07:18 PM
my Governor is full of juj and the mother is of the ex governor is the law maker of the state nothing is working out in the state
Chief Mrs Eunice Orji Uzor Kalu na strong owu kindom queen

you are my brother is like you are one of us?
mum is beside me telling about the woman and her life style and conection,how he contibuted by making Obasanjo head od state

na only God fit save Abians from that woman


True talk
Posted: at 2-07-2010 08:09 AM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- mallorca at 2-07-2010 11:22 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ndjoe on  2-07-2010 05:33 AM
Quote from: mallorca on  2-07-2010 03:20 AM
boy friends? who are they

Ibrahim Babangida is on the top list with some others like him in the north and west too she really knows how to share her national moi moi back those days brother to tell you the fact our ex governor is a BASTARD he cant tell who jis real father is if i lie go ask him mama she self dey confused
such is life

Posted: at 2-07-2010 11:22 AM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- divineproject at 2-07-2010 11:47 AM (13 years ago)
(f)
beware of character assassination people!

Posted: at 2-07-2010 11:47 AM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- blings_is_back at 2-07-2010 12:06 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
dem dey here?
Posted: at 2-07-2010 12:06 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- mallorca at 2-07-2010 12:08 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: blings_is_back on  2-07-2010 12:06 PM
dem dey here?
no were wey dem no dey o

Posted: at 2-07-2010 12:08 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- blings_is_back at 2-07-2010 12:41 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
u sure becos me i dey go bring my gun now make i take am scatter person skull now (zooming off)
Posted: at 2-07-2010 12:41 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- ndjoe at 2-07-2010 01:56 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
me i did not assassinate any character for here na the truth me i dey tell the guy no know em papa simple
Posted: at 2-07-2010 01:56 PM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 22