MIDNIGHT CALLS (Page 4)

Date: 16-09-2010 10:34 am (13 years ago) | Author: Blessing Edet
1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9
- Skipo4u at 16-09-2010 01:22 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Treasure2 on 16-09-2010 01:20 PM
If this call wake u, my dear na till dawn oooooooo, sleep don run.
but if ur guy call u, what will u do?
Posted: at 16-09-2010 01:22 PM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Treasure2 at 16-09-2010 01:29 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Skipo4u on 16-09-2010 01:22 PM
Quote from: Treasure2 on 16-09-2010 01:20 PM
If this call wake u, my dear na till dawn oooooooo, sleep don run.
but if ur guy call u, what will u do?


My guy no go call me for nite.  Wetin we wan talk for nite wey we never talk finish for day. 
Posted: at 16-09-2010 01:29 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Skipo4u at 16-09-2010 01:36 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
^^^no story then...good guy
Posted: at 16-09-2010 01:36 PM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- blessedme at 16-09-2010 01:44 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
Treasure na true talk, you and ya pillow go come start fight for night
abeg i don bone midnight call tey tey
Posted: at 16-09-2010 01:44 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Treasure2 at 16-09-2010 02:04 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: blessedme on 16-09-2010 01:44 PM
Treasure na true talk, you and ya pillow go come start fight for night
abeg i don bone midnight call tey tey



I follow u for back my dear.
Posted: at 16-09-2010 02:04 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Skipo4u at 16-09-2010 02:20 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
Pls nobody should call me midnight oo
Posted: at 16-09-2010 02:20 PM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Treasure2 at 16-09-2010 02:27 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
I don hear
Posted: at 16-09-2010 02:27 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- sexy_error at 16-09-2010 02:33 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
guys my line will be open for night calls...
Posted: at 16-09-2010 02:33 PM (13 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Treasure2 at 16-09-2010 02:36 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
OK
Posted: at 16-09-2010 02:36 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- bhl72 at 16-09-2010 03:43 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: blessedme on 16-09-2010 10:51 AM
Quote from: divineproject on 16-09-2010 10:37 AM
If you dont want to pick the calls, then switch off your phone....period..........what do u mean by STOOPING LOW?......what is wrong with making use of an open opportunity?
DP; no one is quarrelling with anyone here, i cant switch off ma fone for any reason
havent u met a dude and u give out ya number to him, and then he promise
to call and d next time u see his call is by 1 or 2am? if u ve not seen i ve seen more than
1001 of them
yes it is an open n free opportunity but it shouldnt be use to inconvenience others
cos wat u may like i may not like it

well you got a point... some dudes make that abiding mistake with little recourse to consideration for the disposition of others. If after the hassles of a hectic day, one manages to get little less the required necessary sleep, that person will certainly be intolerant to calls borne out of trivialities.
Posted: at 16-09-2010 03:43 PM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- sophiebaby at 16-09-2010 03:50 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: bhl72 on 16-09-2010 03:43 PM
Quote from: blessedme on 16-09-2010 10:51 AM
Quote from: divineproject on 16-09-2010 10:37 AM
If you dont want to pick the calls, then switch off your phone....period..........what do u mean by STOOPING LOW?......what is wrong with making use of an open opportunity?
DP; no one is quarrelling with anyone here, i cant switch off ma fone for any reason
havent u met a dude and u give out ya number to him, and then he promise
to call and d next time u see his call is by 1 or 2am? if u ve not seen i ve seen more than
1001 of them
yes it is an open n free opportunity but it shouldnt be use to inconvenience others
cos wat u may like i may not like it

well you got a point... some dudes make that abiding mistake with little recourse to consideration for the disposition of others. If after the hassles of a hectic day, one manages to get little less the required necessary sleep, that person will certainly be intolerant to calls borne out of trivialities.

must u spik big english?
make i check my encarta dictionary... i dey cum

Posted: at 16-09-2010 03:50 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Akpan01 at 16-09-2010 03:53 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
u just remind me ooo some1 dey do me prank calss weekend on saturday i got 3 calls from hide number no1 dey talk but once i heard pickin cryin heheheheh

Posted: at 16-09-2010 03:53 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- sophiebaby at 16-09-2010 03:55 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
u catch the person..hehehehehehehehe

Posted: at 16-09-2010 03:55 PM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Akpan01 at 16-09-2010 03:56 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
yes ooo so one of the np home boy don get pickin heheheheheh but only 1 person know my number..the new one:-Pso i know who he is...SO LET HIM STOP THIS F..PRANK SHIT AND LET HIM NO FORGET MY HUBBY DEY HOUSE WEEKEND *wink*

Posted: at 16-09-2010 03:56 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- blessedme at 16-09-2010 04:00 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
u see wetin i dey talk
some of this guys dem need cane
Posted: at 16-09-2010 04:00 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Akpan01 at 16-09-2010 04:02 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
i swear dem need better flog

Posted: at 16-09-2010 04:02 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- blessedme at 16-09-2010 04:02 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: bhl72 on 16-09-2010 03:43 PM
Quote from: blessedme on 16-09-2010 10:51 AM
Quote from: divineproject on 16-09-2010 10:37 AM
If you dont want to pick the calls, then switch off your phone....period..........what do u mean by STOOPING LOW?......what is wrong with making use of an open opportunity?
DP; no one is quarrelling with anyone here, i cant switch off ma fone for any reason
havent u met a dude and u give out ya number to him, and then he promise
to call and d next time u see his call is by 1 or 2am? if u ve not seen i ve seen more than
1001 of them
yes it is an open n free opportunity but it shouldnt be use to inconvenience others
cos wat u may like i may not like it

well you got a point... some dudes make that abiding mistake with little recourse to consideration for the disposition of others. If after the hassles of a hectic day, one manages to get little less the required necessary sleep, that person will certainly be intolerant to calls borne out of trivialities.
ma guy u understand me wella
but ya gramma want break ma head

sophie i no fit laff ooo
Posted: at 16-09-2010 04:02 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Treasure2 at 16-09-2010 04:04 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: blessedme on 16-09-2010 04:00 PM
u see wetin i dey talk
some of this guys dem need cane
Posted: at 16-09-2010 04:04 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- blessedme at 16-09-2010 04:06 PM (13 years ago)
(f)
yes oooo make some1 hold dem
make dem use horse whip on them
whether thier sense go correct small
Posted: at 16-09-2010 04:06 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Mayokun91 at 16-09-2010 04:07 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
erhhm.....if both parties agree, d tin good o,imagin talkin for 5 hours.. ;-)
Posted: at 16-09-2010 04:07 PM (13 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9