Romantic Poem >>>>>>>>I Dreamt! (Page 3)

Date: 30-01-2011 11:23 am (11 years ago) | Author: olsmyls
1 2 [3] 4
- nellkiss at 2-02-2011 09:23 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Riverniger1 on  1-02-2011 11:04 PM
Quote from: Skypon2002 on  1-02-2011 10:53 PM
Quote from: nellkiss on 31-01-2011 05:32 PM
Quote from: Skypon2002 on 31-01-2011 02:24 PM
Quote from: Riverniger1 on 30-01-2011 06:40 PM
romantic poem from nellkiss to river Grin Grin
Angry Angry Angry Angry

why u dey vex Huh? Huh? make we join ur name Wink Wink Wink

i no vex again oooo
river don threathen me with wolu wolu Grin Grin

hehehehehe....skypon u are a good boy....shinapeters is yours for ever and ever Grin

dats my river...i knw u will always hav my back.. Kiss Kiss Kiss
Posted: at 2-02-2011 09:23 AM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Jackie4life at 2-02-2011 11:05 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Abolore05 on 30-01-2011 11:23 AM
I had a dream,
A Special kind of dream,
I Dreamt of Ur manly Smell,
so Sweet and Erotic,
I Dreamt of ur voice
So Husky and beckoning me
I Dreamt of ur Eyes
so sharp and gentle
I Dreamt of Ur Lips So Warm and sensuous
I Dreamt of ur Arms
So Strong and powerful
Yet so gentle.....
I Dreamt of u,
The Love of My Life
My Hero....
My Knight in Shining Armor
I Dreamt of the Fierce in ur Voice when u r angry
and I Dreamt of the Laughter in ur Voice when u r Teasing
I dreamt of a Place so Peaceful and Romantic
I dreamt of u My Luv
i know i can never b happier
With Someone else
Love U sooo Much My Beloveth!
 Kiss Kiss Kiss

Poster, which one b dis one na. u dream, u dream, u dream, why u no wake up, so dat make u no drim again. abi na u be dat Josef wey i don dey hear tay tay abt. Oloshi, dey der dey drim, d monkey dey jolly wif anoda chick, u stil dey drim.
Posted: at 2-02-2011 11:05 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Skypon2002 at 3-02-2011 12:10 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: nellkiss on  2-02-2011 09:23 AM
Quote from: Riverniger1 on  1-02-2011 11:04 PM
Quote from: Skypon2002 on  1-02-2011 10:53 PM
Quote from: nellkiss on 31-01-2011 05:32 PM
Quote from: Skypon2002 on 31-01-2011 02:24 PM
Quote from: Riverniger1 on 30-01-2011 06:40 PM
romantic poem from nellkiss to river Grin Grin
Angry Angry Angry Angry

why u dey vex Huh? Huh? make we join ur name Wink Wink Wink

i no vex again oooo
river don threathen me with wolu wolu Grin Grin

hehehehehe....skypon u are a good boy....shinapeters is yours for ever and ever Grin

dats my river...i knw u will always hav my back.. Kiss Kiss Kiss
one day river go drown u oooooo
make u no dey swin go inside oooooo Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 3-02-2011 12:10 AM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Skypon2002 at 3-02-2011 12:12 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Jackie4life on  2-02-2011 11:05 AM
Quote from: Abolore05 on 30-01-2011 11:23 AM
I had a dream,
A Special kind of dream,
I Dreamt of Ur manly Smell,
so Sweet and Erotic,
I Dreamt of ur voice
So Husky and beckoning me
I Dreamt of ur Eyes
so sharp and gentle
I Dreamt of Ur Lips So Warm and sensuous
I Dreamt of ur Arms
So Strong and powerful
Yet so gentle.....
I Dreamt of u,
The Love of My Life
My Hero....
My Knight in Shining Armor
I Dreamt of the Fierce in ur Voice when u r angry
and I Dreamt of the Laughter in ur Voice when u r Teasing
I dreamt of a Place so Peaceful and Romantic
I dreamt of u My Luv
i know i can never b happier
With Someone else
Love U sooo Much My Beloveth!
 Kiss Kiss Kiss

Poster, which one b dis one na. u dream, u dream, u dream, why u no wake up, so dat make u no drim again. abi na u be dat Josef wey i don dey hear tay tay abt. Oloshi, dey der dey drim, d monkey dey jolly wif anoda chick, u stil dey drim.

 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
i sorry for u ooooo, @poster

Posted: at 3-02-2011 12:12 AM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- AKIOLUFUNMILAYO at 3-02-2011 04:00 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
hmmm...another dream!
Posted: at 3-02-2011 04:00 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Riverniger1 at 3-02-2011 04:18 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: nellkiss on  2-02-2011 09:23 AM
Quote from: Riverniger1 on  1-02-2011 11:04 PM
Quote from: Skypon2002 on  1-02-2011 10:53 PM
Quote from: nellkiss on 31-01-2011 05:32 PM
Quote from: Skypon2002 on 31-01-2011 02:24 PM
Quote from: Riverniger1 on 30-01-2011 06:40 PM
romantic poem from nellkiss to river Grin Grin
Angry Angry Angry Angry

why u dey vex Huh? Huh? make we join ur name Wink Wink Wink

i no vex again oooo
river don threathen me with wolu wolu Grin Grin

hehehehehe....skypon u are a good boy....shinapeters is yours for ever and ever Grin

dats my river...i knw u will always hav my back.. Kiss Kiss Kiss

yes my dear ...i will always have your back and FRONT.... Grin Grin Kiss

Posted: at 3-02-2011 04:18 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- sandra-marbel at 3-02-2011 04:40 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
dats my river...i knw u will always hav my back.. Kiss Kiss Kiss

yes my dear ...i will always have your back and FRONT.... Grin Grin Kiss


is that ok?
Posted: at 3-02-2011 04:40 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- AKIOLUFUNMILAYO at 3-02-2011 04:44 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
hmm
Posted: at 3-02-2011 04:44 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- at 3-02-2011 04:59 PM (11 years ago)
Quote from: AKIOLUFUNMILAYO on  3-02-2011 04:44 PM
hmm

hmm ,watin ?  oya just dey hmm walk pass Angry
Posted: at 3-02-2011 04:59 PM (11 years ago) |
Reply
- uchechrs at 3-02-2011 05:08 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
no minam, na so so hmm she go dey hmmmm, ,mey she dey hmm dey go nah
Posted: at 3-02-2011 05:08 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- xavexdo5 at 3-02-2011 05:21 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
no mind am every time shes always hmming,  8)ing,  :-Xing, 8)ing, and  ???ing
just dey carry your  Tongue de go like dat
no come back again ooooo
 Angry Angry Angry
Posted: at 3-02-2011 05:21 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- at 3-02-2011 05:53 PM (11 years ago)
Quote from: xavexdo5 on  3-02-2011 05:21 PM
no mind am every time shes always hmming,  8)ing,  :-Xing, 8)ing, and  ???ing
just dey carry your  Tongue de go like dat
no come back again ooooo
 Angry Angry Angry

the problem be say she go soon hmmm come back.
that hmm girlu no dey hear word Angry
Posted: at 3-02-2011 05:53 PM (11 years ago) |
Reply
- Abolore05 at 3-02-2011 09:42 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
night dreaming................ Wink
Posted: at 3-02-2011 09:42 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Riverniger1 at 3-02-2011 11:25 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: sandra-marbel on  3-02-2011 04:40 PM
dats my river...i knw u will always hav my back.. Kiss Kiss Kiss

yes my dear ...i will always have your back and FRONT.... Grin Grin Kiss


is that ok?

wetin dey pain u?Huh?Huh?

Posted: at 3-02-2011 11:25 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Skypon2002 at 4-02-2011 08:57 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: sandra-marbel on  3-02-2011 04:40 PM
dats my river...i knw u will always hav my back.. Kiss Kiss Kiss

yes my dear ...i will always have your back and FRONT.... Grin Grin Kiss


is that ok?
no that is ok Grin

Posted: at 4-02-2011 08:57 AM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Skypon2002 at 4-02-2011 08:58 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: emejuru on  3-02-2011 04:59 PM
Quote from: AKIOLUFUNMILAYO on  3-02-2011 04:44 PM
hmm

hmm ,watin ?  oya just dey hmm walk pass Angry
hehehehehe
as usual

Posted: at 4-02-2011 08:58 AM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Skypon2002 at 4-02-2011 09:00 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: emejuru on  3-02-2011 05:53 PM
Quote from: xavexdo5 on  3-02-2011 05:21 PM
no mind am every time shes always hmming,  8)ing,  :-Xing, 8)ing, and  ???ing
just dey carry your  Tongue de go like dat
no come back again ooooo
 Angry Angry Angry

the problem be say she go soon hmmm come back.
that hmm girlu no dey hear word Angry

at alll
them no dey hear word Grin

Posted: at 4-02-2011 09:00 AM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Riverniger1 at 4-02-2011 08:16 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
hmmmmmmm Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 4-02-2011 08:16 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- nellkiss at 4-02-2011 08:36 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
ok
Posted: at 4-02-2011 08:36 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Skypon2002 at 4-02-2011 11:56 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Riverniger1 on  4-02-2011 08:16 PM
hmmmmmmm Grin Grin Grin Grin

ee be like say u self no dey hear word Angry Angry

Posted: at 4-02-2011 11:56 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
1 2 [3] 4

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. Final Result Shows Banky W Didn't Win PDP's House of Representatives Ticket

  2. Is Abba Kyari’s Life Really Under Threat In Jail? Check Out What The Prison Spokesman Has To Say

  3. Confusion In Ogun PDP Party As Two Governorship Candidates Emerge After Primaries

  4. Hackers Post P*rn Contents After Hacking Kenyan Government Agency Website

  5. 2023 Election: Ongoing Primaries A Mess, Not Standard Practice - Jonathan

  6. Insecurity: Gunmen Behind South East Violence Are Igbos – Soludo

  7. Rapper Cardi B Cooks Burnt Chicken Wings For Husband, Offset (Video)

  8. 2023 Elections: EFCC Told To Arrest Failed Candidate Asking Delegates To Refund Their Monies

  9. Peter Obi’s Resignation Will Cost PDP So Much – Former Party Chieftain, Olisa Metuh

  10. Biafra: You’re Insecure, Fulani Won't Make You President – IPOB Attacks Umahi

  11. I Have Not Dumped APC - Magnus Abe Cries

  12. Nail Technicians And Hairdressers Gossip The Most In Nigeria - Davido

  13. Man Imprisoned For Motorcycle Theft In Jigawa

  14. President Buhari, First Lady, Others Depart Abuja For AU Summit

  15. Lady Tells Male Friend Why She Can't Marry Below Her Standard


THIS WEEK
  1. Arrested Accountant General Has Allegedly Implicated The Minister Of Finance Zainab Ahmed

  2. Trouble As Regina Daniels Allegedly Moves Out Of Ned Nwoko’s House Over New Wife (Read Details)

  3. Pastor Caught Red-Handed Having S3x With Married Woman In Her Matrimonial Bed [Video]

  4. School Bus Driver Sleeping With 4 Parents Caught Red Handed

  5. Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return N2 Million Each He Gave Them After Losing PDP Election

  6. I Am Not A Lesbian - Bobrisky Leaks Video Of Tonto Dikeh Touching Him

  7. APC Fixes New Dates To Screen Osinbajo, Tinubu, Other Presidential Aspirants

  8. Bobrisky Reveals Why No Man Stays With Tonto Dikeh As Their Clash Heats Up, Leaks Chat

  9. BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick

  10. 2023: Ogun State Students Pledge Support For VP, Osinbajo APC consensus candidate


TOP MEMBERS: