Hardship Economic: Singer Jaywon Tackles Nigerians Still Supporting The Present Day Government

Date: 20-02-2024 3:58 pm (2 months ago) | Author: onuigbo felicia
- at 20-02-2024 03:58 PM (2 months ago)
(f)

Singer Jaywon has berated Nigerians still supporting the present day government.

In a post shared on X, the singer said if the government cared about the people, they would cut the cost of governance but instead they are increasing it while keeping the minimum wage static.

Posted: at 20-02-2024 03:58 PM (2 months ago) | Addicted Hero
- Dopybadass at 20-02-2024 04:04 PM (2 months ago)
Online (m)
Guys since morning I never chop oh, I just dey wait maybe na the hunger go las las finish me oh  Undecided
If you have any spare abeg please share oh
3052179754
Polaris bank abeg no be scam oh, hunger wan finish me oh
Posted: at 20-02-2024 04:04 PM (2 months ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- fineboy77 at 20-02-2024 04:27 PM (2 months ago)
Online (m)
 Cool Cool Cool

Posted: at 20-02-2024 04:27 PM (2 months ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Benti247 at 20-02-2024 04:33 PM (2 months ago)
(m)
Yoruba and their chameleonic character. HOSANNA TODAY CRUCIFY HIM TOMORROW. Ndigbo saw this coming but Yoruba declared war on them and their properties. Were you people not hailing Mc Oluomo for dishing out threats against Ndigbo? By whatever grace Tinubu is the president today . Not upto a year the same Yoruba that called for the annihilation or destruction of Ndigbo  for voting wisely as it was deemed then are now casting insults on Tinubu. What a world.
Posted: at 20-02-2024 04:33 PM (2 months ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kp45 at 20-02-2024 05:14 PM (2 months ago)
(m)
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Posted: at 20-02-2024 05:14 PM (2 months ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- gogoman at 20-02-2024 06:56 PM (2 months ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: Dopybadass on 20-02-2024 04:04 PM
Guys since morning I never chop oh, I just dey wait maybe na the hunger go las las finish me oh  Undecided
If you have any spare abeg please share oh
3052179754
Polaris bank abeg no be scam oh, hunger wan finish me oh

OKORO DAVID i don send u 55k.. go eat small and buy data make we continue our fight
Posted: at 20-02-2024 06:56 PM (2 months ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- Dopybadass at 20-02-2024 07:28 PM (2 months ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: gogoman on 20-02-2024 06:56 PM
OKORO DAVID i don send u 55k.. go eat small and buy data make we continue our fight
Na you just bless my life unexpectedly this evening, from today henceforth I go dey support anything wey you talk, God go bless you chairman, you bless my life at a very crucial time I desperately need it the most, out of all people na you come bless my life, wow am speechless  Cry
Posted: at 20-02-2024 07:28 PM (2 months ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- gogoman at 20-02-2024 07:57 PM (2 months ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: Dopybadass on 20-02-2024 07:28 PM
Na you just bless my life unexpectedly this evening, from today henceforth I go dey support anything wey you talk, God go bless you chairman, you bless my life at a very crucial time I desperately need it the most, out of all people na you come bless my life, wow am speechless  Cry


lol no change ur way oo!! swear for am if he no do well..
Posted: at 20-02-2024 07:57 PM (2 months ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- Holopid at 20-02-2024 08:37 PM (2 months ago)
(f)
 Grin
Posted: at 20-02-2024 08:37 PM (2 months ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- fineboy77 at 20-02-2024 09:05 PM (2 months ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: gogoman on 20-02-2024 06:56 PM
OKORO DAVID i don send u 55k.. go eat small and buy data make we continue our fight
You didnt have to broadcast his name.Venezuela lifestyle still dey your body Grin Grin

Posted: at 20-02-2024 09:05 PM (2 months ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- fineboy77 at 20-02-2024 09:06 PM (2 months ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: Dopybadass on 20-02-2024 07:28 PM
Na you just bless my life unexpectedly this evening, from today henceforth I go dey support anything wey you talk, God go bless you chairman, you bless my life at a very crucial time I desperately need it the most, out of all people na you come bless my life, wow am speechless  Cry
You can also be able to help him tomorrow. Dont change who you are because he helped you.

Posted: at 20-02-2024 09:06 PM (2 months ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Dopybadass at 21-02-2024 07:15 PM (2 months ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: fineboy77 on 20-02-2024 09:06 PM
You can also be able to help him tomorrow. Dont change who you are because he helped you.
Bros I need to change oh, ah e no easy for person to dash you money this period, expecially from who you never expected, if it is for me to switch to APC now I will gladly do Grin
Posted: at 21-02-2024 07:15 PM (2 months ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply