Why are Nigerian babes so complicated? (Page 3)

Date: 20-03-2011 3:42 pm (10 years ago) | Author: Son of God
1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 59
- xter at 20-03-2011 10:59 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Kebby...kilode?



Otito koro Cheesy

Posted: at 20-03-2011 10:59 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- tiireforgurls at 20-03-2011 11:00 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
I have once said it and still proposing it too to fellow guys.

Most ladies are gold diggers. You Approach them, they want to know where you are working, they want to know if you ve got a car, they want to be sure you have enough cash buh the saddening thing is that most are from a poor background. All these things they want from the guy, they never have it

I propose if you want to go for any gurl, lets make sure its someone who has got what we have too. If you want a handsome guy, you too must be a pretty gurl. If you want a guy with a car, you too must have a car. If you want a tall guy, you too must be at least average. If you want a well to do guy in a working class level, you too must be in the same level. No one can dig gold like babes.

They will tell you i cant marry and still suffer, but i ask them, what do they have? You are not bringing anything into the marriage and you are complaining about your man. A lady broke up with hey guy cos he couldnt buy blackberry for her-if she was well to do, why cant she buy for herself? This will put an end to all their unending desires and exploits
Posted: at 20-03-2011 11:00 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- tiireforgurls at 20-03-2011 11:01 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: xter on 20-03-2011 10:56 PM
Poster....ur post is so so true


Our ladies shld stop acting like wh*res....damn it! wh*res are even better behaved than some "good gals"

XTER, thank you so much dear
i love you bruv
Posted: at 20-03-2011 11:01 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- kebella at 20-03-2011 11:01 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
xter swity i dey kampe kampe i dey kampe  Cool

wetin do yu lol

Posted: at 20-03-2011 11:01 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ILOVEIT at 20-03-2011 11:01 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: HOPEA23 on 20-03-2011 10:42 PM
Quote from: ILOVEIT on 20-03-2011 10:39 PM
Quote from: HOPEA23 on 20-03-2011 10:31 PM
make una go park for one side make i see road..
@kennee which kind yeye talk be that one...why can they just give us [men]what we give to them?
which kind yeye question be this.....what did u guys gave women nutting but lies upon lie..decieving women..making them to be what is never gonna happen...now u guys now see what sum of we women goes through in the hands of u men..o well...na una first start the game thing..so make una so enjoy Wink the pain. Wink
lool..hope, but you have to ask yourself,why do so many women prefer guys that lie to them than those that are sincere and truthful huh ??
lol..same question goes to sum of una men...answer this ilove..why una men perfer women who lie to una than the one who is ready to go anything for una?
it depends on individuals..as for me,if a girl lie to me on our first date and i later find out,believe me i won't take her serious.

Posted: at 20-03-2011 11:01 PM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- kebella at 20-03-2011 11:02 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: tiireforgurls on 20-03-2011 11:01 PM
Quote from: xter on 20-03-2011 10:56 PM
Poster....ur post is so so true


Our ladies shld stop acting like wh*res....damn it! wh*res are even better behaved than some "good gals"

XTER, thank you so much dear
i love you bruv

brb...............

Posted: at 20-03-2011 11:02 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- mallorca at 20-03-2011 11:09 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Dis is first time i spend my precious time to read news paper here...poster why is that honest people like you are few in this wicked word? your 1billion percent right.....

Posted: at 20-03-2011 11:09 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- kebella at 20-03-2011 11:10 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
 Huh?

Posted: at 20-03-2011 11:10 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- xter at 20-03-2011 11:11 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Kebby....no need for u to come back to dis post with rage




Dis is one of d fairest post on dis site of pretenders ever......what d poster said isn't too difficult to understand.



Y is it dat a gal who's father cannot even afford express music will ask me for bb and even if she has it what will a jobless or a low paid gal do wit bb? Where does she think d #3k per month comes from...




U know wat bothers me most is dat some gals believe they are doing men a favour bcos they are opening their legs for us but hey!!! Dats just pitiful...do I have to take care of u bcos I'm phyukin u? No!



D law of life says cut ur coat according to ur size but dis disgusting bitches are punching well beyond their dirty arse weight

Posted: at 20-03-2011 11:11 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- tiireforgurls at 20-03-2011 11:13 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: mallorca on 20-03-2011 11:09 PM
Dis is first time i spend my precious time to read news paper here...poster why is that honest people like you are few in this wicked word? your 1billion percent right.....

Thanks Mallorca. Someone raised a post a while ago that are men slaves of love? its nothing but the truth...

I love you so much

Abeg see what i proposed in my last comment
Posted: at 20-03-2011 11:13 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ILOVEIT at 20-03-2011 11:15 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: tiireforgurls on 20-03-2011 10:36 PM
Quote from: ILOVEIT on 20-03-2011 10:26 PM
yes naa,those days dey no dey do anything sef,just sidon for houx & do the cooking a cleaning

ILOVEIT, no its not like that dear.

Women in those days were hard working and very strong. That is why you realize they stay in their marriage no matter the problem they face rather than today that people divorce any how. They go to farm, cook and yet they are very humble.
yeah!i agree with you on this..i forgot that they used to be more active with farm works..to be sincere with you,as long as this 21st century is concern,don't expect much from women coz if you do,you will surely be disappointed,though we do have some good ones but,its better to take things as it come if you really want to live long.this current generation are too corrupt..i blame it on civilization..

Posted: at 20-03-2011 11:15 PM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- onyin at 20-03-2011 11:15 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
@poster.poor you.
Posted: at 20-03-2011 11:15 PM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- kebella at 20-03-2011 11:17 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: xter on 20-03-2011 11:11 PM
Kebby....no need for u to come back to dis post with rage




Dis is one of d fairest post on dis site of pretenders ever......what d poster said isn't too difficult to understand.



Y is it dat a gal who's father cannot even afford express music will ask me for bb and even if she has it what will a jobless or a low paid gal do wit bb? Where does she think d #3k per month comes from...




U know wat bothers me most is dat some gals believe they are doing men a favour bcos they are opening their legs for us but hey!!! Dats just pitiful...do I have to take care of u bcos I'm fcukin u? No!



D law of life says cut ur coat according to ur size but dis disgusting bitches are punching well beyond their dirty arse weight
ok ..............sir ...............am back without rage  Grin

Posted: at 20-03-2011 11:17 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- mallorca at 20-03-2011 11:18 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: xter on 20-03-2011 11:11 PM
Kebby....no need for u to come back to dis post with rage




Dis is one of d fairest post on dis site of pretenders ever......what d poster said isn't too difficult to understand.



Y is it dat a gal who's father cannot even afford express music will ask me for bb and even if she has it what will a jobless or a low paid gal do wit bb? Where does she think d #3k per month comes from...




U know wat bothers me most is dat some gals believe they are doing men a favour bcos they are opening their legs for us but hey!!! Dats just pitiful...do I have to take care of u bcos I'm fcukin u? No!



D law of life says cut ur coat according to ur size but dis disgusting bitches are punching well beyond their dirty arse weight
are they realy doing us favour by opening there legs? thier legs worth nothing to me

Posted: at 20-03-2011 11:18 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- tiireforgurls at 20-03-2011 11:18 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: xter on 20-03-2011 11:11 PM
Kebby....no need for u to come back to dis post with rage




Dis is one of d fairest post on dis site of pretenders ever......what d poster said isn't too difficult to understand.



Y is it dat a gal who's father cannot even afford express music will ask me for bb and even if she has it what will a jobless or a low paid gal do wit bb? Where does she think d #3k per month comes from...




U know wat bothers me most is dat some gals believe they are doing men a favour bcos they are opening their legs for us but hey!!! Dats just pitiful...do I have to take care of u bcos I'm fcukin u? No!



D law of life says cut ur coat according to ur size but dis disgusting bitches are punching well beyond their dirty arse weight

The worst thing be even say after you marry them, they can bring their sisters and brothers to your house but your own borther or sister must not come to the house. As for me, i dont even wish to have any staying with us, good to enjoy your marriage. You can rent a place for either of the relatives so your marriage wont have any comments from either side

They will bring their mum to the house, but yours must not come. They had to send a lady packing beside my house cos since she married the man, she never allowed the man to see his family.....
Posted: at 20-03-2011 11:18 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- mallorca at 20-03-2011 11:21 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: tiireforgurls on 20-03-2011 11:13 PM
Quote from: mallorca on 20-03-2011 11:09 PM
Dis is first time i spend my precious time to read news paper here...poster why is that honest people like you are few in this wicked word? your 1billion percent right.....

Thanks Mallorca. Someone raised a post a while ago that are men slaves of love? its nothing but the truth...

I love you so much

Abeg see what i proposed in my last comment
thanks too,i don talk am b4 say women b like passage...just pass tru dem and go ur way....nothing more

Posted: at 20-03-2011 11:21 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- xter at 20-03-2011 11:23 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
My man......u do well jooor


Its very difficult for some never-do-well ladies to understand



Like my Dad used to say, u have to keep working till u can work no more cos u will be left with wat u have in reservoir when u can no longer work



When I look at d way 80% of gals live their life I shake my big head in disgust


Like as if my Mom is not a woman....like Dora Akunyili is also not a woman




U know wat? Some ladies are more than content and happy to sit down doing nothing and hide under d shameful belief dat "my hubby will provide"

Posted: at 20-03-2011 11:23 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- HOPEA23 at 20-03-2011 11:23 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
yeah yeah yeah same old story..plz

Posted: at 20-03-2011 11:23 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- mallorca at 20-03-2011 11:25 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
xter i wan sleep...abeg i dey vex bcos dis ur commet..bcos na Gospel trut u talk

Posted: at 20-03-2011 11:25 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- HOPEA23 at 20-03-2011 11:26 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ILOVEIT on 20-03-2011 11:01 PM
Quote from: HOPEA23 on 20-03-2011 10:42 PM
Quote from: ILOVEIT on 20-03-2011 10:39 PM
Quote from: HOPEA23 on 20-03-2011 10:31 PM
make una go park for one side make i see road..
@kennee which kind yeye talk be that one...why can they just give us [men]what we give to them?
which kind yeye question be this.....what did u guys gave women nutting but lies upon lie..decieving women..making them to be what is never gonna happen...now u guys now see what sum of we women goes through in the hands of u men..o well...na una first start the game thing..so make una so enjoy Wink the pain. Wink
lool..hope, but you have to ask yourself,why do so many women prefer guys that lie to them than those that are sincere and truthful huh ??
lol..same question goes to sum of una men...answer this ilove..why una men perfer women who lie to una than the one who is ready to go anything for una?
it depends on individuals..as for me,if a girl lie to me on our first date and i later find out,believe me i won't take her serious.
yeah depends

Posted: at 20-03-2011 11:26 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 59