Rajabs and the Prophets night journey

Date: 29-06-2011 11:10 pm (10 years ago) | Author: abdul mumin said adana
[1] 2 3
- at 29-06-2011 11:10 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
No doubt oday Wednesday 27 of Rajab is an historic day , Muslims around the world will observed ISRA and MIR,AAJ , the holy prophet,s night journeyto the JERUSALEM and his Ascension into the HEAVEN,
The month of Rajab itself being one of the FOUR SCARED MONTHS ALLAH SUBHANNAHU WA TAHALLA forbid therein fighting, infact the month of Rajab is the first of those FOUR MONTHS , and others are -- DHUL ALQADAH , DHUL - HIJJAH as well as the month of  MUHARRAM,
the prophet made a NIGHT TIME trip to the city of JERUSALEM , ISRA ,  and visited AL-AQSA MOSQUE. and from there he was RAISED up into the HEAVEN ,MIR,AAJ ,
While there , he came face to face with almost all the past prophets and it was from there the FIVE TIMES daily prayers was ORDAINED on him and all his followers

Posted: at 29-06-2011 11:10 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
- CammyWhite at 29-06-2011 11:34 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ajanni on 29-06-2011 11:10 PM
The month of Rajab itself being one of the FOUR SCARED MONTHS

 Cheesy

LOL!
Posted: at 29-06-2011 11:34 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 29-06-2011 11:39 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
thats it
Posted: at 29-06-2011 11:39 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- CammyWhite at 30-06-2011 01:01 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
You do see what you did there, right?
Posted: at 30-06-2011 01:01 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 30-06-2011 02:37 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
what that mean ?
Posted: at 30-06-2011 02:37 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- cadanre at 30-06-2011 04:13 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
This is a very good peace. I like it. JAZAKALLAHU - BI- KHAIR

Posted: at 30-06-2011 04:13 PM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- cadanre at 30-06-2011 04:14 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
This is a very good piece. I like it. JAZAKALLAHU - BI- KHAIR

Posted: at 30-06-2011 04:14 PM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- ajanni at 30-06-2011 05:00 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
ALLAHUMA AMIN WA ANTA KADALIK
Posted: at 30-06-2011 05:00 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- haramain at 30-06-2011 06:39 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ajanni on 29-06-2011 11:10 PM
No doubt oday Wednesday 27 of Rajab is an historic day , Muslims around the world will observed ISRA and MIR,AAJ , the holy prophet,s night journeyto the JERUSALEM and his Ascension into the HEAVEN,
The month of Rajab itself being one of the FOUR SCARED MONTHS ALLAH SUBHANNAHU WA TAHALLA forbid therein fighting, infact the month of Rajab is the first of those FOUR MONTHS , and others are -- DHUL ALQADAH , DHUL - HIJJAH as well as the month of  MUHARRAM,
the prophet made a NIGHT TIME trip to the city of JERUSALEM , ISRA ,  and visited AL-AQSA MOSQUE. and from there he was RAISED up into the HEAVEN ,MIR,AAJ ,
While there , he came face to face with almost all the past prophets and it was from there the FIVE TIMES daily prayers was ORDAINED on him and all his followers

A NICE ONE , GOD BLESS YOU
Posted: at 30-06-2011 06:39 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ajanni at 30-06-2011 07:05 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Amin Amin Amin
Posted: at 30-06-2011 07:05 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- haramain at 5-07-2011 04:10 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
AMIN
Posted: at 5-07-2011 04:10 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ajanni at 5-07-2011 07:45 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
alright ooo
Posted: at 5-07-2011 07:45 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- chik001 at 6-07-2011 05:36 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ajanni on 29-06-2011 11:10 PM
No doubt oday Wednesday 27 of Rajab is an historic day , Muslims around the world will observed ISRA and MIR,AAJ , the holy prophet,s night journeyto the JERUSALEM and his Ascension into the HEAVEN,
The month of Rajab itself being one of the FOUR SCARED MONTHS ALLAH SUBHANNAHU WA TAHALLA forbid therein fighting, infact the month of Rajab is the first of those FOUR MONTHS , and others are -- DHUL ALQADAH , DHUL - HIJJAH as well as the month of  MUHARRAM,
the prophet made a NIGHT TIME trip to the city of JERUSALEM , ISRA ,  and visited AL-AQSA MOSQUE. and from there he was RAISED up into the HEAVEN ,MIR,AAJ ,
While there , he came face to face with almost all the past prophets and it was from there the FIVE TIMES daily prayers was ORDAINED on him and all his followers

...he was not raised to heaven...rather...he was poisoned by one of his Jewish concubine...
...I can prove it from the hadith...
Posted: at 6-07-2011 05:36 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 6-07-2011 06:26 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
you are really not well , you should go and seek for a treatment now before it will be too late , your brain is not really functioning well
Posted: at 6-07-2011 06:26 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- CammyWhite at 11-07-2011 07:26 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Didn't ANYONE get the joke in the OP?
Posted: at 11-07-2011 07:26 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 11-07-2011 09:18 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
what you mean by OP?
Posted: at 11-07-2011 09:18 AM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- CammyWhite at 11-07-2011 09:43 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
OP = Original Post.

You made a real howler that had me laughing my ass off and you didn't see it (no-one did)!
Posted: at 11-07-2011 09:43 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 11-07-2011 02:40 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
what was it ?you might got it all wrong anyway
Posted: at 11-07-2011 02:40 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- chik001 at 11-07-2011 06:39 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: CammyWhite on 11-07-2011 09:43 AM
OP = Original Post.

You made a real howler that had me laughing my ass off and you didn't see it (no-one did)!

...WE all saw it...why we don't bother on that is that WE (NPs) knows he is a knucklehead...
Posted: at 11-07-2011 06:39 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 11-07-2011 09:17 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
you never well so , drunkard
Posted: at 11-07-2011 09:17 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
[1] 2 3