Rajabs and the Prophets night journey (Page 2)

Date: 29-06-2011 11:10 pm (10 years ago) | Author: abdul mumin said adana
1 [2] 3
- CammyWhite at 11-07-2011 11:29 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ajanni on 11-07-2011 02:40 PM
what was it ?you might got it all wrong anyway

FOUR SCARED MONTHS?

Or did you mean to write that?
Posted: at 11-07-2011 11:29 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 12-07-2011 08:09 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
yes , point out to me whats wrong with that
Posted: at 12-07-2011 08:09 AM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- CammyWhite at 12-07-2011 11:16 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ajanni on 12-07-2011 08:09 AM
yes , point out to me whats wrong with that

SCARED means frightened...
Posted: at 12-07-2011 11:16 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 12-07-2011 12:31 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
yes
GOD set those four month free and forbidden fighting therein
you might not understand that but those who practice the religion actually knows it and understand it deep too ---- ok?
Posted: at 12-07-2011 12:31 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- chik001 at 12-07-2011 10:22 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: CammyWhite on 12-07-2011 11:16 AM
Quote from: ajanni on 12-07-2011 08:09 AM
yes , point out to me whats wrong with that

SCARED means frightened...
...I told you hes a knucklehead... Grin
Posted: at 12-07-2011 10:22 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 12-07-2011 10:34 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
drunkard
Posted: at 12-07-2011 10:34 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- CammyWhite at 13-07-2011 04:46 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ajanni on 12-07-2011 12:31 PM
yes
GOD set those four month free and forbidden fighting therein
you might not understand that but those who practice the religion actually knows it and understand it deep too ---- ok?

You tosser... you don't know the difference between SACRED and SCARED???  Cheesy
Posted: at 13-07-2011 04:46 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 13-07-2011 11:57 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
typing error , but rhe message is so cleard anyway
Posted: at 13-07-2011 11:57 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- CammyWhite at 15-07-2011 04:01 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ajanni on 13-07-2011 11:57 PM
typing error , but rhe message is so cleard anyway

Yeah, and I had a good laugh.
Posted: at 15-07-2011 04:01 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 15-07-2011 08:55 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
keep on laughing , and don,t stop , thats your own headache so
Posted: at 15-07-2011 08:55 AM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- CammyWhite at 15-07-2011 02:41 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ajanni on 15-07-2011 08:55 AM
keep on laughing , and don,t stop , thats your own headache so

Hey, I'm not the one who botched up his own religious tract!
Posted: at 15-07-2011 02:41 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 15-07-2011 06:18 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
i said keep on laughing till the comming of jesus , anything else?
Posted: at 15-07-2011 06:18 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- CammyWhite at 16-07-2011 12:25 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ajanni on 15-07-2011 06:18 PM
i said keep on laughing till the comming of jesus , anything else?

Why would either of us give two hoots about the return of Yeshuah?
Posted: at 16-07-2011 12:25 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 16-07-2011 09:13 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
another new name for him?
Posted: at 16-07-2011 09:13 AM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- CammyWhite at 16-07-2011 10:34 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ajanni on 16-07-2011 09:13 AM
another new name for him?

Yeshuah is the proper form of Jesus.
Posted: at 16-07-2011 10:34 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- democrazy at 16-07-2011 01:14 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
The letter "J" in "Jesus" did not exist until the 14th century, which is about 1400 years after the death of "Jesus". This is fact!! It means the man in question can never be referred to as Jesus!

From my research and understanding, according the the book "The degree of christianity" It is clearly explained that his name was "Yeshuah Bar Mariam", meaning "Yeshuah the son of Mariam". This corresponds to how people where named in that era.

Guess you gonna ask soon about "Anubi Isa".............what do you think?

Posted: at 16-07-2011 01:14 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 16-07-2011 11:09 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Anubi isa, also simply means ISSA son of maroam. which they cleverly re-named jesus
Posted: at 16-07-2011 11:09 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- democrazy at 17-07-2011 12:42 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
@Ajanni...........am glad you do agree that the name Jesus is ficticious. I have watched closely how you and candare have punctured holes in the christian religion. Just want you to note also that your religion is same as that of the christians with very little changes made. If you want to disagree, simply remember the name Waraqa ibn Nofal. Remember Mohammed never wrote the quran. This is fact, and when he was in Mecca, they name of the monk I told you was translating the book of Matthew into Arabic at the time.

These 2 religions are very wrong, including Judaism. We can go to lengths to show these 2 ourselves. But 1st what do you think of the miracle where Mohammed is said to have split the moon into 2? This will determine if we can have a fruitful discussion.
Posted: at 17-07-2011 12:42 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 17-07-2011 03:16 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
irstly as usual . you are confusing the issues, the prophet , peace and blessing of ALLAH upon him , never compile the holy quran during his life time , not even in the era of his immediate KALIFAH Abu-Bakir  and the one after him too , Sayyidna Umar MAY allah BE PLEASED WITH THEM ALL,it was during the CALIPHATE of Uthman bin Affan THAT THE HOLY BOOK WAS BANDED INTO ITS presents form, he him self Uthman being a HAFIZ, thats one who memorised the entire holy book by heart then,the question of translating book of mathew as you said does not arise at all, the monk you said only propethis the comming or birth of the holy prophet , and he never lives long to witness his arrival , the holy book is OUNDS on its own , and unlike the other very poluted books we have on the surface ot the hearth at present , HE that revealed it to HIS messenger promise guiding it from the polution till the judgement day ,
i am not against the christianity as a religion , but against the modernity in their religion to suit their design agenda,
Posted: at 17-07-2011 03:16 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- CammyWhite at 18-07-2011 01:54 AM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ajanni on 17-07-2011 03:16 PM
irstly as usual . you are confusing the issues, the prophet , peace and blessing of ALLAH upon him , never compile the holy quran during his life time , not even in the era of his immediate KALIFAH Abu-Bakir  and the one after him too , Sayyidna Umar MAY allah BE PLEASED WITH THEM ALL,it was during the CALIPHATE of Uthman bin Affan THAT THE HOLY BOOK WAS BANDED INTO ITS presents form, he him self Uthman being a HAFIZ, thats one who memorised the entire holy book by heart then,the question of translating book of mathew as you said does not arise at all, the monk you said only propethis the comming or birth of the holy prophet , and he never lives long to witness his arrival , the holy book is OUNDS on its own , and unlike the other very poluted books we have on the surface ot the hearth at present , HE that revealed it to HIS messenger promise guiding it from the polution till the judgement day ,
i am not against the christianity as a religion , but against the modernity in their religion to suit their design agenda,

"OUNDS"?

And haven't you heard of full stops?
Posted: at 18-07-2011 01:54 AM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 [2] 3