Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don't Come To Ghana.Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh (Page 7)

Date: 07-09-2011 5:06 pm (11 years ago) | Author: Luther
1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 14
- HOPEA23 at 8-09-2011 01:12 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
DP YU AND I don talk our own finish jare lol....
make dem go force her heheheheh

Posted: at 8-09-2011 01:12 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- lushness at 8-09-2011 01:14 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
as i said it aint by force but my opinion.... so please... excuse yourself pleasse...
Posted: at 8-09-2011 01:14 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- hansgans at 8-09-2011 01:15 PM (11 years ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: allbright on  7-09-2011 06:43 PM
Y would u say Ghanians are begging tonto 2 feature in their movies abeg park well....I would like tonto to apologise 4 wat she did bt 4 dat director to compare van to rmd she should not even think of it ,......

why do you say so i dont know why nigerias are so funy sometime am a nigeria fine who is rmd by the way do you know if van stands in ghana is higher than that of rmd in ghana ? nigerias should stop puting themself in a position they dont belong ok if you see van will you be bold to go close to him talk les of talking with him answer?. well is only here you can run your maut
Posted: at 8-09-2011 01:15 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- lushness at 8-09-2011 01:17 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: hansgans on  8-09-2011 01:15 PM
Quote from: allbright on  7-09-2011 06:43 PM
Y would u say Ghanians are begging tonto 2 feature in their movies abeg park well....I would like tonto to apologise 4 wat she did bt 4 dat director to compare van to rmd she should not even think of it ,......

why do you say so i dont know why nigerias are so funy sometime am a nigeria fine who is rmd by the way do you know if van stands in ghana is higher than that of rmd in ghana ? nigerias should stop puting themself in a position they dont belong ok if you see van will you be bold to go close to him talk les of talking with him answer?. well is only here you can run your maut

\ looool TELL THEM AGAIN OOOO WELL SAID
Posted: at 8-09-2011 01:17 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- HOPEA23 at 8-09-2011 01:19 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
i beg dey the side wa dey talk sa maake tonto go beg but with this ghana movie directors i am now going to beg tonto not to apologize...to him..
if dem like..let dem ggo hang demselves...hisssssssssssssssssssssssss.... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Posted: at 8-09-2011 01:19 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- hansgans at 8-09-2011 01:20 PM (11 years ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: Nnadis5 on  8-09-2011 12:19 PM
why u ppl talking rubbish, so u ppl re suporting tonto for what she did,
first tonto is a stupid girl, a girl foer that matter, is it cause of goldnackless
and the jeep his boy friend but for her, is it that making her to run crazy,
i dont no why ppl like her she dont even fine pass Omosexy, TONTO DIKEH
MOST APOLOGISED VAN VICKER WIETHER SHE LIKE IT OR NOT SHE MOST
APOLOGISED STUPID TONTO........ Tongue Grin Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Tongue :'( Kiss
God bless you that na man talk
Posted: at 8-09-2011 01:20 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- syntyche at 8-09-2011 01:21 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
AJ re u at de wrong side?if u re then suit ur self.de whole talk here sucks only few re reasonable,am supporting nobody but lets all face de fact here dats y i said wat i said.
Posted: at 8-09-2011 01:21 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- mummilicous at 8-09-2011 01:24 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
i think d ghanians are taking it personal.....and as for d director dat compared van vicker a yesterdays up coming actor to one of african movie ICON (RMD) dat director is stupid u could tell he is just jeaslous ..and i think van is an adult he can handle his issues..personally i would say dat director  should be suspended for bringing RMD into a dispute of two newbies.. and dis isue is between two adults y is it a big deal?...plzz ghanians u better have  a rethink before one director spoils it for all of u
Posted: at 8-09-2011 01:24 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- hansgans at 8-09-2011 01:26 PM (11 years ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: HOPEA23 on  8-09-2011 01:19 PM
i beg dey the side wa dey talk sa maake tonto go beg but with this ghana movie directors i am now going to beg tonto not to apologize...to him..
if dem like..let dem ggo hang demselves...hisssssssssssssssssssssssss.... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
hey with this your fine foto why you they yann like this tonto need to behave now nor be only her they there
Posted: at 8-09-2011 01:26 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- eoadex2003 at 8-09-2011 01:29 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Let us 4get about this tonto of a girl, she is very rude and no manners, she is our sister we av to tell her d truth if not we are not helping her. As for the Ghanians, they should apologize for comparing van wt RMD after tonto has apologized.  
Posted: at 8-09-2011 01:29 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- hansgans at 8-09-2011 01:30 PM (11 years ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: mummilicous on  8-09-2011 01:24 PM
i think d ghanians are taking it personal.....and as for d director dat compared van vicker a yesterdays up coming actor to one of african movie ICON (RMD) dat director is stupid u could tell he is just jeaslous ..and i think van is an adult he can handle his issues..personally i would say dat director  should be suspended for bringing RMD into a dispute of two newbies.. and dis isue is between two adults y is it a big deal?...plzz ghanians u better have  a rethink before one director spoils it for all of u
Can you please tell me one thing that make rmd so important  and remember am also a nigeria not ghana
Posted: at 8-09-2011 01:30 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- RomaRoland at 8-09-2011 01:36 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: CHUKAGLY on  7-09-2011 08:00 PM
IF VAN SHOULD AGREE THAT TONTO COME & APOLOGISE TO HIM, THEN HE'LL BE WAITING FOR A WORSE INSULT FROM THE ACTRESS. HE SHOULD JUST DIE THE FIRST INCIDENCE AND FORGE AHEAD. OTHERWISE NA FIRE TONTOLINO GO GIVE AM THIS TIME
No be just fire sef, Tonto go draw e mouth twist am well well.................hahahaha
Posted: at 8-09-2011 01:36 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- hansgans at 8-09-2011 01:37 PM (11 years ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: lushness on  8-09-2011 01:17 PM
Quote from: hansgans on  8-09-2011 01:15 PM
Quote from: allbright on  7-09-2011 06:43 PM
Y would u say Ghanians are begging tonto 2 feature in their movies abeg park well....I would like tonto to apologise 4 wat she did bt 4 dat director to compare van to rmd she should not even think of it ,......

why do you say so i dont know why nigerias are so funy sometime am a nigeria fine who is rmd by the way do you know if van stands in ghana is higher than that of rmd in ghana ? nigerias should stop puting themself in a position they dont belong ok if you see van will you be bold to go close to him talk les of talking with him answer?. well is only here you can run your maut

\ looool TELL THEM AGAIN OOOO WELL SAID
how you day ,from where you sit down dey write
Posted: at 8-09-2011 01:37 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- onyemachim at 8-09-2011 01:38 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Hello!!! Ghanians, Whatz up with you guys? so the face of Ghana movie industry has come to be that of mulatoes or half and half? Dark brothers and sisters are not beautiful or handsome enough to be showcased as the face(s) of your movies industries. How come a country that set the pace for decolonization has now become pro western, prefering western dressing code, food and accent to purely african culture. Sometime ago, some group of wanabes made mockry of Nigerians wearing traditional attires, instead of some foriegn brand names, Nigerians eat ogbono and egusi instead of Mcdonald. That trash from those gutter wanabes raised an out cry in Canada and USA. Yet no one in Ghana rose up in condemnation of that insult to Mother Africa.

No wonder your movie industries promotes only Porn and X rated recylced garbage in the name of movies. Hey!! Guys the western culture needs something different from what they are used to, your movies appeals to very insignificant minority. So, I am appealing to my Ghanian brothers and sisters to stop rubbing shoulders with Nigerians. You have a long way to measure up to where we are now. Be humble, be Africans and be real. Stop faking and then you can have statement to make about nigeria. Tonto Dikeh should learn some manners and curb her wild ways. She can reach out Mr Vicker for a hand shake of peace and not to make public apology
Posted: at 8-09-2011 01:38 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- luther4real at 8-09-2011 01:41 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: onyemachim on  8-09-2011 01:38 PM
Hello!!! Ghanians, Whatz up with you guys? so the face of Ghana movie industry has come to be that of mulatoes or half and half? Dark brothers and sisters are not beautiful or handsome enough to be showcased as the face(s) of your movies industries. How come a country that set the pace for decolonization has now become pro western, prefering western dressing code, food and accent to purely african culture. Sometime ago, some group of wanabes made mockry of Nigerians wearing traditional attires, instead of some foriegn brand names, Nigerians eat ogbono and egusi instead of Mcdonald. That trash from those gutter wanabes raised an out cry in Canada and USA. Yet no one in Ghana rose up in condemnation of that insult to Mother Africa.

No wonder your movie industries promotes only Porn and X rated recylced garbage in the name of movies. Hey!! Guys the western culture needs something different from what they are used to, your movies appeals to very insignificant minority. So, I am appealing to my Ghanian brothers and sisters to stop rubbing shoulders with Nigerians. You have a long way to measure up to where we are now. Be humble, be Africans and be real. Stop faking and then you can have statement to make about nigeria. Tonto Dikeh should learn some manners and curb her wild ways. She can reach out Mr Vicker for a hand shake of peace and not to make public apology


well said...............
Posted: at 8-09-2011 01:41 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- hansgans at 8-09-2011 01:45 PM (11 years ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: onyemachim on  8-09-2011 01:38 PM
Hello!!! Ghanians, Whatz up with you guys? so the face of Ghana movie industry has come to be that of mulatoes or half and half? Dark brothers and sisters are not beautiful or handsome enough to be showcased as the face(s) of your movies industries. How come a country that set the pace for decolonization has now become pro western, prefering western dressing code, food and accent to purely african culture. Sometime ago, some group of wanabes made mockry of Nigerians wearing traditional attires, instead of some foriegn brand names, Nigerians eat ogbono and egusi instead of Mcdonald. That trash from those gutter wanabes raised an out cry in Canada and USA. Yet no one in Ghana rose up in condemnation of that insult to Mother Africa.

No wonder your movie industries promotes only Porn and X rated recylced garbage in the name of movies. Hey!! Guys the western culture needs something different from what they are used to, your movies appeals to very insignificant minority. So, I am appealing to my Ghanian brothers and sisters to stop rubbing shoulders with Nigerians. You have a long way to measure up to where we are now. Be humble, be Africans and be real. Stop faking and then you can have statement to make about nigeria. Tonto Dikeh should learn some manners and curb her wild ways. She can reach out Mr Vicker for a hand shake of peace and not to make public apology
a beg talk wetin get sence and forgrt big english you are talking about the west and u are using there language dont you see u need to transform
Posted: at 8-09-2011 01:45 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ebysco at 8-09-2011 02:09 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
BTW   who orderd those buzzy bodies to pocknose on issues that has not affected them,  DID D 2 TOLD THEM THEY ARE QUARRELING??? mschwwwwwwwwwww
Posted: at 8-09-2011 02:09 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- HOPEA23 at 8-09-2011 02:28 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: hansgans on  8-09-2011 01:26 PM
Quote from: HOPEA23 on  8-09-2011 01:19 PM
i beg dey the side wa dey talk sa maake tonto go beg but with this ghana movie directors i am now going to beg tonto not to apologize...to him..
if dem like..let dem ggo hang demselves...hisssssssssssssssssssssssss.... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
hey with this your fine foto why you they yann like this tonto need to behave now nor be only her they there
when i first heard it..i wasn't insupport of what she did...but why aare the directors not minding their damn business...ok we know they love him....but not for dem to take it upon themselves besides,,,is the nigeria industry that is training him up on how to act...ok tonto is a bitch so is van is a dickwad...so full of himself in a movie...

Posted: at 8-09-2011 02:28 PM (11 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- groovin at 8-09-2011 02:36 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
bullshittttt, why the comparison?Huh???
“Can she insult RMD like that” one movie director asked? dis
 so called director need to apologize to RMD B4 i declare him
WANTED......Download: eType1.com/f.php?F4oVkT
Posted: at 8-09-2011 02:36 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Lekan22 at 8-09-2011 02:37 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
RMD to Van Vicker, what an insult! Do Ghanaians understand who RMD is. She should do what she like. Dats her cup of tea.
Posted: at 8-09-2011 02:37 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 14