Ojukwu Is Not A National Hero In Nigeria - Senate (Page 21)

Date: 02-12-2011 10:21 am (9 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 45
- tundamartin at 5-12-2011 05:10 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kebella on  4-12-2011 09:26 PM
your not far from the truth........am the first to speak up about his multiple profiles thats why his picking on me even went as far as hacking my account stolen my picture n' use it as whatever he claims buh what i dont understand is why is his a saddist........have you notice that no one care about his comments or even quote him bcos they no his a sicko.......he keep repeating himself with those profiles........bet me by 2morrow all his profiles wil quote yu n' me bcos he ve more than enough.......he create those profiles to gain support for himself........bonehead think his smarter Grin Grin Grin am happy you no his foul trick

Is dat u multiple fake profiler Mr kelly202 or kerryniyi? Wht should we call u 2 day? U 're not ashamed calling any1 fake but ur frustrated cow-self. Truth appears bitter 4 u. Wht is a married woman doing online 24 hours a day? Here u are giving off rotten English and taking courage 4rm  tribalism? U 're lost. In just one year on NP, you 've made almost 36,000 irrelevant comments. Ur statistics speak volume. Rather than calling any1 saddist, I think u personify saddism. I hv seen when four pals are online responding 2 ur rotten comments 4 u 2 take refuge by saying' it is one person'. Go get a life. With ur mountain of fake profiles known 2 every1, u 're the last person qualified 2 speak on the subject. Apart 4rm dat old leech dat called himself drwiz, who is ur supporter? Loose immoral wh*re go fcuk urself!
Posted: at 5-12-2011 05:10 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- malvin2525 at 5-12-2011 05:14 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Posted: at 5-12-2011 05:14 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Josseyjessy at 5-12-2011 07:49 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: gibsonpally on  4-12-2011 01:07 PM
I thought you were an educationist trying to lecture minors on the truth? Why is your anger running away with you? 'Salacious' means scandalous, sensational and spicy, your pick if you care! When semi-literate people with over-sized ego like you engage in gibberish they stand to be corrected. The war could have ended after the fall of Enugu but world opinion changed with the pictures of terribly malnurished Ibo children, mothers and old people who were dying by their thousands daily. Nigeria was persuaded to open a corridor for Internation Aid to get through. France used this for covert arms shipment to the Biafran rag-tag army. This was why the war dragged on for three years. Have you had enough, egocentric idiot?

Quote from: tundamartin on  5-12-2011 04:47 AM
Mehn, wht a delusional, religious and tribalistic bigot u are! I 've read ur various comments and 'll start by saying u 're an old retarded fool to insult most Nigerians. Your armed robber papa was killed 4 his crimes of armed robbery. Your insaned mama was a public lay b4 she died of AIDS.

Who d hell do u think u are? Ur English was not up to scratch. U did not hv command of grammar, nouns or puntuations or usage of space between comas or fullstops. U did not know when to use capital letters or small ones. Yet u were running ur foul mouth against oda pals' English. Wht a joke of a self-indulgent motherfcuking jerk u are!

U sit ur sorry arse on a hard rock and let off foul smelling steam 4rm ur garbage mouth blaming OBJ, Adekunle and others but ur tribe 4 societal ills. Trying 2 project d ill-conceived idea of tribal superiority on dis forum 'll be ur undoing, leech! Wht a cock-sucking son of a street wh*re u 're.

Blowing ur own trumpet 'll not work 'cos it is a well known fact dat empty vessels make the loudest noise. If u 're anybody u 're unknown here, wretched he-goat lusting after street slut! In this regard, it's no wonder u 're allied 2 d most infamous and immoral woman on dis site, kebella Ngozi Udo or open_reality etc. The list of her aliases is endless. Her words are atrocious as d personality she projects. I suppose being same tribe makes u and her self-opinated lewd or lecherous bed-fellows.

I 'm out. U need not bother to reply 'cos I won't even read it. I 've far more important things 2 do with my life than 2 engage a pair of jobless street vermins on tribalism. If u 're pissed off, u can kiss my arse! 


LMFAO Grin Grin How very quaint! I had imagined I was in discourse with a man not knowing he was just an old/ baby vulture with his mouth agape for the wh*re, dankan, to vomit rubbish into it. A dogmatic zombie.
Posted: at 5-12-2011 07:49 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Josseyjessy at 5-12-2011 08:01 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: drwiz on  4-12-2011 07:23 PM
Slurs are the only word people like you understand!!! And you are in no moral standing to question my objectivity. last i checked the only Mad person in this forum who needs to get their head examined is you!!! You call me old,do you even know my age!!! the way you respond to the comments on here shows that you're a drug dependent tard!!! the earlier you check into a rehab, the better
Buffoon!!!

Aren't you speaking from both sides of you grotty mouth? You started by insulting majority of Nigerians, including your parents and here you are complaining. You are such a silly nitwit jerk. Whatever insult you receive is well earned, old goat. You and your sidekick, ashawo shebayan kebella, can exchange confused English behind us for all I care. It only shows what a pair of idle dogs you are.
Posted: at 5-12-2011 08:01 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Josseyjessy at 5-12-2011 08:14 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: drwiz on  4-12-2011 06:34 PM
why do you keep making delusional comments. I can see you have been jilted. if you want her back,ask nicely and don't be a jerk about it!!!
If she says NO, no is NO!!! NP needs to add a psych evaluation parser to their forum for pedophiles like you who keep molesting women and children sexually!!!
Buffoon!!!


You are such a perverted angry and embittered soul, goat. What type of romantic advance could be made between two unknown people across two different continents for you to believe such nonsense? Is there so much dearth of beautiful young women in Europe that one would go for a woman of some forty years on the loose? Like I said before you are a zombie on a one-way road to perdition. Go and kiss her diseased ass, dog!
Posted: at 5-12-2011 08:14 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Josseyjessy at 5-12-2011 08:22 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kebella on  4-12-2011 08:10 PM
nonentity ur sins ve find yu out so stop ranting lik a lost goat............we re not a kid so fudgepacker lik yu cant deceive us...........cant yu see the handd writting is on the wall...........stop using this profiles to attack/insult people jobless fool
 

OMG. Lolz Look at ashawo English. You may be forty something years old hooker, you can still go back for remedial adult education. By jove, what sin and what hand writing on the wall? Any writing done by an illiterate sick hooker like you don't merit me raising an eye brow; nor any done by that fake jeri you called a doctor. Grin Grin
Posted: at 5-12-2011 08:22 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Josseyjessy at 5-12-2011 08:40 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: drwiz on  4-12-2011 07:23 PM
Slurs are the only word people like you understand!!! And you are in no moral standing to question my objectivity. last i checked the only Mad person in this forum who needs to get their head examined is you!!! You call me old,do you even know my age!!! the way you respond to the comments on here shows that you're a drug dependent tard!!! the earlier you check into a rehab, the better
Buffoon!!!

What is your age, old he-goat? Why didn't you disclose it? You claimed you were in  'London on Thames' - there is no such place. I am sure you are also using fake profile. You also claimed you attended medical school in London, what a laugh! Which medical school? Tell me what school you attended and I can tell who you are, bragging son of a gun! Everything about you is false; it shows every indication of dogmaticism or a megalomaniacal misfit with an aimless bitterness at society. You need medical attention, raving dog!
Posted: at 5-12-2011 08:40 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- gimac at 5-12-2011 08:49 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
i agree and disagree with senate of some issue
Posted: at 5-12-2011 08:49 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- gimac at 5-12-2011 08:56 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kebella on  4-12-2011 09:26 PM
your not far from the truth........am the first to speak up about his multiple profiles thats why his picking on me even went as far as hacking my account stolen my picture n' use it as whatever he claims buh what i dont understand is why is his a saddist........have you notice that no one care about his comments or even quote him bcos they no his a sicko.......he keep repeating himself with those profiles........bet me by 2morrow all his profiles wil quote yu n' me bcos he ve more than enough.......he create those profiles to gain support for himself........bonehead think his smarter Grin Grin Grin am happy you no his foul trick

kab............who is the guys that is releasing atomic bomb
Posted: at 5-12-2011 08:56 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Josseyjessy at 5-12-2011 09:03 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: drwiz on  4-12-2011 07:23 PM
Slurs are the only word people like you understand!!! And you are in no moral standing to question my objectivity. last i checked the only Mad person in this forum who needs to get their head examined is you!!! You call me old,do you even know my age!!! the way you respond to the comments on here shows that you're a drug dependent tard!!! the earlier you check into a rehab, the better
Buffoon!!!

Quote from: Josseyjessy on  5-12-2011 08:01 AM
Aren't you speaking from both sides of your grotty mouth? You started by insulting majority of Nigerians, including your parents and here you are complaining. You are such a silly nitwit jerk. Whatever insult you receive is well earned, old goat. You and your sidekick, ashawo shebayan kebella, can exchange confused English behind us for all I care. It only shows what a pair of idle dogs you are.
Posted: at 5-12-2011 09:03 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ajanni at 5-12-2011 09:14 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: gimac on  5-12-2011 08:56 AM
kab............who is the guys that is releasing atomic bomb
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
both boko and mend
Posted: at 5-12-2011 09:14 AM (9 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- ajanni at 5-12-2011 09:15 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: gimac on  5-12-2011 08:49 AM
i agree and disagree with senate of some issue

then , your answer is zero
Posted: at 5-12-2011 09:15 AM (9 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- Merlin at 5-12-2011 10:38 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
RIP Dim.
Posted: at 5-12-2011 10:38 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kebella at 5-12-2011 11:00 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: gimac on  5-12-2011 08:56 AM
kab............who is the guys that is releasing atomic bomb
no other than @typicalman84 buh i have taken care of him,......NO KWAM! where ve yu been? not be seeing yu on fb , hop all is good....... Cool

Posted: at 5-12-2011 11:00 AM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- kebella at 5-12-2011 11:15 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: tundamartin on  5-12-2011 05:10 AM
Is dat u multiple fake profiler Mr kelly202 or kerryniyi? Wht should we call u 2 day? U 're not ashamed calling any1 fake but ur frustrated cow-self. Truth appears bitter 4 u. Wht is a married woman doing online 24 hours a day? Here u are giving off rotten English and taking courage 4rm  tribalism? U 're lost. In just one year on NP, you 've made almost 36,000 irrelevant comments. Ur statistics speak volume. Rather than calling any1 saddist, I think u personify saddism. I hv seen when four pals are online responding 2 ur rotten comments 4 u 2 take refuge by saying' it is one person'. Go get a life. With ur mountain of fake profiles known 2 every1, u 're the last person qualified 2 speak on the subject. Apart 4rm dat old leech dat called himself drwiz, who is ur supporter? Loose immoral wh*re go fcuk urself!
hahahahahahhahaha laughing out loud........stop hiding under these profiles if ur a man come out straight to fight me.......yu no very well with ur numerous profiles i can beat yu down Cool why re yu lashing out ur anger on pals .........mehn ur below my foot so if there is anyone to get a life is yu (@typicalman84) yes i spend much time online bcos am equal to the task not unlike yu who can barely feed 3x a day........yu think internet is for poor people lik yu....... Shocked Shocked Shocked sorry saddist i can affort to be online 24/7 bcos i can take care of my bills includes your begger family as well............son am a money making machine Cool Cool come down from your high horse and recieve showers of blessing from keebella...... guys like you i use to brush my teeth every morning and eat their bone for dinner......yu can be one of my boys if yu calm down so that i can give yu a better life for a life time........dont forget that even with your ranting and raving no one cares about your sorrowful low life........AM BIGGER BETTER RICHER THAN YOU>!! Cool poor thang pls come to me so i can turn thing around for good for you n' change your level.......you think poor woman i can afford to be online lik i do ......NOPE!! only when there is something beating drum behind hope you copy that...........am a very happy woman married to a ''REAL MAN'' with a wonderful ''KIDS'' God be blessed!! BABA TO YOU OOOO BE ALL THE GLORY

Posted: at 5-12-2011 11:15 AM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- kebella at 5-12-2011 11:29 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: tundamartin on  5-12-2011 04:47 AM
Mehn, wht a delusional, religious and tribalistic bigot u are! I 've read ur various comments and 'll start by saying u 're an old retarded fool to insult most Nigerians. Your armed robber papa was killed 4 his crimes of armed robbery. Your insaned mama was a public lay b4 she died of AIDS.

Who d hell do u think u are? Ur English was not up to scratch. U did not hv command of grammar, nouns or puntuations or usage of space between comas or fullstops. U did not know when to use capital letters or small ones. Yet u were running ur foul mouth against oda pals' English. Wht a joke of a self-indulgent motherfcuking jerk u are!

U sit ur sorry arse on a hard rock and let off foul smelling steam 4rm ur garbage mouth blaming OBJ, Adekunle and others but ur tribe 4 societal ills. Trying 2 project d ill-conceived idea of tribal superiority on dis forum 'll be ur undoing, leech! Wht a cock-sucking son of a street wh*re u 're.

Blowing ur own trumpet 'll not work 'cos it is a well known fact dat empty vessels make the loudest noise. If u 're anybody u 're unknown here, wretched he-goat lusting after street slut! In this regard, it's no wonder u 're allied 2 d most infamous and immoral woman on dis site, kebella Ngozi Udo or open_reality etc. The list of her aliases is endless. Her words are atrocious as d personality she projects. I suppose being same tribe makes u and her self-opinated lewd or lecherous bed-fellows.

I 'm out. U need not bother to reply 'cos I won't even read it. I 've far more important things 2 do with my life than 2 engage a pair of jobless street vermins on tribalism. If u 're pissed off, u can kiss my arse! 

can yu shut ur stinking gutter mouth bimbo.........how dare you .......so after dealing with you yesterday you stil come up with this profile Huh? creep why dont you drop death if things re very rough for yu.........do yu mind kiss my ass too.... dick lik yu can neva learn........ accept ur faults n' remain silence..........you dont talk to people anyhow that shows ur parents didn't bring yu up properly......yu lack home training dork......look at empty vessel calling people names........grow up son n' face reality stop living a life of wonder wonder Cheesy Cheesy borrowed poss fat ass nigger Shocked Shocked not until yu desist frm licking that old grandma honeypot yu will remain a phyuktard tout Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin fake boy stop parading urself as a man monkey.......dont yu ve respect at all......i think yu will ve to enroll urself on anger management lik JIMMY or chec into rehab for treatment bcos ur loosing it puke Angry i command yu to keep barking half-wit Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy suck ur dick or go phyuk ur mama.......get busy son Shocked

Posted: at 5-12-2011 11:29 AM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- henryemekaob at 5-12-2011 11:31 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dourthing on  2-12-2011 11:44 AM
Baba Rest in peace na MAN you be God will always be grateful for all you did for this country and the Igbos at large, i sorry for  all of you
that has put Nigeria is this position, We go give una  state burial to hell fire.
i cant stop laughing my ass farting desame time am reading this comment over and over again. very hilarious
Posted: at 5-12-2011 11:31 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- kebella at 5-12-2011 11:34 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Josseyjessy on  5-12-2011 08:14 AM
You are such a perverted angry and embittered soul, goat. What type of romantic advance could be made between two unknown people across two different continents for you to believe such nonsense? Is there so much dearth of beautiful young women in Europe that one would go for a woman of some forty years on the loose? Like I said before you are a zombie on a one-way road to perdition. Go and kiss her diseased ass, dog!
shaaaaaaaaaaaarup dumpee, sorry yu wil not ve me so stop dreaming, it can neva happen......pls stop using my picture as ur screensaver n' wallpaper bcos ur doing more harm to urself Grin Grin keep on masturbating fantasizing abt kebella only in ur dreams sucker Shocked Shocked .......i hate poor guys Angry ........retard pig pls go hug transformer  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Posted: at 5-12-2011 11:34 AM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Lekan22 at 5-12-2011 11:37 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
God punish their mouth.
Posted: at 5-12-2011 11:37 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kebella at 5-12-2011 11:40 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Josseyjessy on  5-12-2011 08:22 AM
OMG. Lolz Look at ashawo English. You may be forty something years old hooker, you can still go back for remedial adult education. By jove, what sin and what hand writing on the wall? Any writing done by an illiterate sick hooker like you don't merit me raising an eye brow; nor any done by that fake jeri you called a doctor. Grin Grin
is a pity yu can even understand my queens english Shocked Shocked illiterate calling prof illiterate yu can imagine that.....hahahahha honeypot i think yu need to enroll back to primary sch bcos ur english is full of errors Grin Grin Grin Grin is that why yu cant get a job due to ur poor boring english Lips Sealed scab i need not to advice yu to take a step forward n' change ur sorrowful life......mr errors  Shocked Shocked i can hire my granny to yu if yu want with good pay just to lick her honeypot n' tongue wipe her ass after toilet Shocked Shocked shithead Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Posted: at 5-12-2011 11:40 AM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 45