Ojukwu Is Not A National Hero In Nigeria - Senate (Page 18)

Date: 02-12-2011 10:21 am (10 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 45
- dukkieson at 4-12-2011 05:52 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: drwiz on  4-12-2011 05:46 PM
it doesn't take a genius to figure that two profiles can run simultaneously on one browser @ the same time!!!
Besides the two profiles are using the same common language and the same diction!!! isn't that suspicious. And the post come in sequence after the other suggesting that it is one person
Buffoon!!!

Mr Historian have you turned a computer wizzard? How should posts come? Are you and the hooker not writing in sequence? Do you read a comment before responding? As you were told, believe what you want. You get it? Silly A*#S
Posted: at 4-12-2011 05:52 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- drwiz at 4-12-2011 05:56 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Josseyjessy on  4-12-2011 05:48 PM
What a shameless goat you are to accept everything this wh*re tells you. You are no better judge of character but a silly old idiot under a woman. No body here is Ibo and will never be! We are in London and she is doing her anal prostitution in some hell-hole far removed from civilization. We couldn't care hundreds of her kind.
"We are in London" who are the we. it doesn't take a genius to know that it is one and the same person. i guess you would switch to the K.........profile and comment again following the same pattern.Dumb Ass
Buffoon!!!
Posted: at 4-12-2011 05:56 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- kebella at 4-12-2011 05:56 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: drwiz on  4-12-2011 05:39 PM
its not vernacular,its Ibo and it was meant for Kebella
I was only citing concerns about you since you were sounding like a jilted lover and she said she knows you!!!
so i clearly asked her if she was saying the truth or if she was joking.
that if she jilted you,it could explain the madness you were portraying in this forum and that if she really knows you she should call the doctor immediately. If you understand Ibo,then you know its no secret. she even said you are Ibo so i guess you understand and stop putting up this BS about vernacular
Buffoon!!!

his only pretending my dear...........yu dont need to waste ur tym interpreting 4 him bcos he no what we wrote

Posted: at 4-12-2011 05:56 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- drwiz at 4-12-2011 05:59 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dukkieson on  4-12-2011 05:52 PM
Mr Historian have you turned a computer wizzard? How should posts come? Are you and the hooker not writing in sequence? Do you read a comment before responding? As you were told, believe what you want. You get it? Silly A*#S
Did you notice that you responded to 2 different comments with 2 different profiles in your last two post further proving the dumbass that you are!!! You are the only schizophrenic person here living a double life on this forum
Buffoon!!!!
Posted: at 4-12-2011 05:59 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- drwiz at 4-12-2011 06:05 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dukkieson on  4-12-2011 05:52 PM
Mr Historian have you turned a computer wizzard? How should posts come? Are you and the hooker not writing in sequence? Do you read a comment before responding? As you were told, believe what you want. You get it? Silly A*#S
You calling her a HOOKER further shows that you have no respect for WOMEN and your own MOTHER included!!!
Pedophile,get out this forum and look fro some where else to carry out your trade.
Buffoon!!!
Posted: at 4-12-2011 06:05 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- dukkieson at 4-12-2011 06:06 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: drwiz on  4-12-2011 05:43 PM
You appear to know the meaning of EWU yet you claim you do not understand Ibo.
I think you should quit with the BS.
If she broke your heart or left you, you need to see a psychologist!!! or even better a psychiatrist
Buffoon

Be your age and look beyond tribe. You may understand a word or two in Hausa or French, that does not make you a French man or Hausa.  If any body is in dire need of psychiatric treatment, it is a fool at forty like you. I thought she told you she was married, yet spends all her time on NP trading insults with men. She is as depraved as you are with lying mouth. Who would want a long-distance affairs with such an ugly wh*re when there are very pretty young girls to be had in Europe. You have no mind of your own. I have other things to do, such are preparing for the week's work but you can bet I will return if only to interact with tribal bigot and a fool at forty like you.
Posted: at 4-12-2011 06:06 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- kebella at 4-12-2011 06:09 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: drwiz on  4-12-2011 06:05 PM
You calling her a HOOKER further shows that you have no respect for WOMEN and your own MOTHER included!!!
Pedophile,get out this forum and look fro some where else to carry out your trade.
Buffoon!!!
how can a bastard respect woman...........phyuk muppet lik him

Posted: at 4-12-2011 06:09 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- kebella at 4-12-2011 06:13 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: dukkieson on  4-12-2011 06:06 PM
Be your age and look beyond tribe. You may understand a word or two in Hausa or French, that does not make you a French man or Hausa.  If any body is in dire need of psychiatric treatment, it is a fool at forty like you. I thought she told you she was married, yet spends all her time on NP trading insults with men. She is as depraved as you are with lying mouth. Who would want a long-distance affairs with such an ugly wh*re when there are very pretty young girls to be had in Europe. You have no mind of your own. I have other things to do, such are preparing for the week's work but you can bet I will return if only to interact with tribal bigot and a fool at forty like you.
bigot , trial goat is it the only english ur damn head can produce c*@t struck Grin Grin get over the heart break n' get a life looser------- Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy yu cant confused everyone .....we re not fool lik yu maggot Cheesy Cheesy

Posted: at 4-12-2011 06:13 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Josseyjessy at 4-12-2011 06:14 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: drwiz on  4-12-2011 06:05 PM
You calling her a HOOKER further shows that you have no respect for WOMEN and your own MOTHER included!!!
Pedophile,get out this forum and look fro some where else to carry out your trade.
Buffoon!!!

By the way, that is not how to spell paedophile. You call him that without evidence. What does it say about you? You are a scumbag without scruples. A tribalist without vision. A frustrated king pin in need of attention. Believe what you will or better still, go screw yourself or your decrepit wh*re mother.

Posted: at 4-12-2011 06:14 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- drwiz at 4-12-2011 06:16 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dukkieson on  4-12-2011 06:06 PM
Be your age and look beyond tribe. You may understand a word or two in Hausa or French, that does not make you a French man or Hausa.  If any body is in dire need of psychiatric treatment, it is a fool at forty like you. I thought she told you she was married, yet spends all her time on NP trading insults with men. She is as depraved as you are with lying mouth. Who would want a long-distance affairs with such an ugly wh*re when there are very pretty young girls to be had in Europe. You have no mind of your own. I have other things to do, such are preparing for the week's work but you can bet I will return if only to interact with tribal bigot and a fool at forty like you.
I cant wait to chase you out of this forum. Go get your hands on something useful and stop causing commotion here. She never told me she was married and only jilted lovers like you would know that information. Did i tell you, i was searching for LOVE for you to make such silly assumption. it's obviously clear,who is mentally depraved between me and you!!! If she dumped you, go see a psychiatrist and get something going. if you are a truck pusher. Go and push it well whatever it is that you do, do it and get a life and stop relying on forums for attention!!!
1 word is enough for the wise!!!
Buffoon!!!
Posted: at 4-12-2011 06:16 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- kebella at 4-12-2011 06:16 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: drwiz on  4-12-2011 05:59 PM
Did you notice that you responded to 2 different comments with 2 different profiles in your last two post further proving the dumbass that you are!!! You are the only schizophrenic person here living a double life on this forum
Buffoon!!!!
haa! he ve more than 50 profiles here ......wait till 2morrow we yu see all the profiles wil respond to ur comments n' mine.......i can send yu the names of his multiple profile via mail...........he thought we re dumb to no the difference

Posted: at 4-12-2011 06:16 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- kebella at 4-12-2011 06:18 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Josseyjessy on  4-12-2011 06:14 PM
By the way, that is not how to spell paedophile. You call him that without evidence. What does it say about you? You are a scumbag without scruples. A tribalist without vision. A frustrated king pin in need of attention. Believe what you will or better still, go screw yourself or your decrepit wh*re mother.


pervert stop making fool of urself ........we re not to be fool-------- local champ

Posted: at 4-12-2011 06:18 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- dukkieson at 4-12-2011 06:18 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: drwiz on  4-12-2011 06:16 PM
I cant wait to chase you out of this forum. Go get your hands on something useful and stop causing commotion here. She never told me she was married and only jilted lovers like you would know that information. Did i tell you, i was searching for LOVE for you to make such silly assumption. it's obviously clear,who is mentally depraved between me and you!!! If she dumped you, go see a psychiatrist and get something going. if you are a truck pusher. Go and push it well whatever it is that you do, do it and get a life and stop relying on forums for attention!!!
1 word is enough for the wise!!!
Buffoon!!!


You have exaggerated sense of yourself, goat!
Posted: at 4-12-2011 06:18 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- kebella at 4-12-2011 06:20 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
little poor thang Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 4-12-2011 06:20 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- kebella at 4-12-2011 06:21 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: drwiz on  4-12-2011 06:16 PM
I cant wait to chase you out of this forum. Go get your hands on something useful and stop causing commotion here. She never told me she was married and only jilted lovers like you would know that information. Did i tell you, i was searching for LOVE for you to make such silly assumption. it's obviously clear,who is mentally depraved between me and you!!! If she dumped you, go see a psychiatrist and get something going. if you are a truck pusher. Go and push it well whatever it is that you do, do it and get a life and stop relying on forums for attention!!!
1 word is enough for the wise!!!
Buffoon!!!
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah bruv ur 2ucccccccccccccccccccccch i bow for yu Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Posted: at 4-12-2011 06:21 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- drwiz at 4-12-2011 06:22 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Josseyjessy on  4-12-2011 06:14 PM
By the way, that is not how to spell paedophile. You call him that without evidence. What does it say about you? You are a scumbag without scruples. A tribalist without vision. A frustrated king pin in need of attention. Believe what you will or better still, go screw yourself or your decrepit wh*re mother.


LOL!!! I didn't know that at this time and age some people cannot distinguish between British English and  American English!!!
 Don't pin your attention seeking quest on me. I can see that you have been derided of all Joy that there is in life so you use forums for your emotional gratification!!! I was right when i said you have no respect for your Mother and Women. And that is why you can insult women because NP has accorded you the liberty!!! Its a free world, even for pedophiles like you!!!
Buffoon!!!
Posted: at 4-12-2011 06:22 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Josseyjessy at 4-12-2011 06:24 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kebella on  4-12-2011 06:18 PM
pervert stop making fool of urself ........we re not to be fool-------- local champ

Hooker, you are the biggest fool there is. Lying about some1 falling for a bitch like you over long distance. You wish! You haven't answered the big question: are you not shebayan alias dankan alias open_reality alias nessa1 alias kellynobad alias kelly202? What hypocrisy!
Posted: at 4-12-2011 06:24 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- kebella at 4-12-2011 06:28 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Josseyjessy on  4-12-2011 06:24 PM
Hooker, you are the biggest fool there is. Lying about some1 falling for a bitch like you over long distance. You wish! You haven't answered the big question: are you not shebayan alias dankan alias open_reality alias nessa1 alias kellynobad alias kelly202? What hypocrisy!
read my lips ''ANY NEWBIES IS MY NEW ACCOUNT'' what can yu do abt that atleast am defending myself with one n' only kebella .....guy accept ur a nuisance n' stop blaming me for ur heart break Angry

Posted: at 4-12-2011 06:28 PM (10 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Josseyjessy at 4-12-2011 06:34 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: drwiz on  4-12-2011 06:22 PM
LOL!!! I didn't know that at this time and age some people cannot distinguish between British English and  American English!!!
 Don't pin your attention seeking quest on me. I can see that you have been derided of all Joy that there is in life so you use forums for your emotional gratification!!! I was right when i said you have no respect for your Mother and Women. And that is why you can insult women because NP has accorded you the liberty!!! Its a free world, even for pedophiles like you!!!
Buffoon!!!


I thought she told you her rejected would be lover was in America? So how is it that we are speaking British English and you a Nigeria is speaking American English? You are confused just like the slut beside you. Your mother is a retired wh*re. Tribalism was the cause of the war that nearly wiped you out and in 21st century you are seeking to propagate it on NP, which by no means any great website for the likes of tribal apostles like you, dog.
Posted: at 4-12-2011 06:34 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- drwiz at 4-12-2011 06:34 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Josseyjessy on  4-12-2011 06:24 PM
Hooker, you are the biggest fool there is. Lying about some1 falling for a bitch like you over long distance. You wish! You haven't answered the big question: are you not shebayan alias dankan alias open_reality alias nessa1 alias kellynobad alias kelly202? What hypocrisy!
why do you keep making delusional comments. I can see you have been jilted. if you want her back,ask nicely and don't be a jerk about it!!!
If she says NO, no is NO!!! NP needs to add a psych evaluation parser to their forum for pedophiles like you who keep molesting women and children sexually!!!
Buffoon!!!
Posted: at 4-12-2011 06:34 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 45