Prophet Olumba Olumba Fanned By 144 Virgins (Page 13)

Date: 11-02-2012 11:04 pm (10 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 21
- maxuella at 13-02-2012 06:26 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
lertipha u are a big fool.
Posted: at 13-02-2012 06:26 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- otagermo at 13-02-2012 06:39 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ajanni on 12-02-2012 02:00 PM
what was the question you asked that responsible muslima sister ? you are equally the biggest fool ever just the same way you have said to some one bellow here, firstly , quranic literarily you don,t transilate it as you transilate your bible, thats why GOD HIMSELF challenge the believers to seek for knowledge if they don,t know , فسال أهل الذكر إن كنت لا تعلمون
back to the foolish question you asked the faithful lady , the quraan and all the traditions you have quoted did not sipecfically said all the  aformention enjoyments/ amenities are for males only ,but for the BELIEVERS generally amongst both sex,all the things promised the MUSLIM MALE ARE EQUALLY AWAITS THE MUSLIM FEMALE IN THE PARADISE.
old man....do you know why your own sickness seen to be different......is simply because....you claim to be a muslim......still.....you dont even know or understand the religion your worshiping......what a full idiot of your age....look for something more harder to seal that stinking mouth of yours for good...........how can you be all this cheap to be allowing your phyuking self to be pushing around in the name worshiping this your terrorist prophet........you should be ashame of your confused religion....phyuk off.........
Posted: at 13-02-2012 06:39 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- otagermo at 13-02-2012 06:52 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: phyukinjoe on 12-02-2012 06:48 PM
i ask you a question and you've not yet answered it..........please i want you to give me proof that i am in darkness. 
 #2 i want you to give me those verses where OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST talks about killing......am ready and willing to reply back every of your argument, and pls try and answer my own question.                                     assalam allaikhu
pls somebody should tell this bitch to stop using the name jesus christ in vain.........if not......na sick he goat go suck her stinking honeypot for am........ Embarrassed
Posted: at 13-02-2012 06:52 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 13-02-2012 06:55 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: jublow on 13-02-2012 03:51 PM
hahahahah all these christian men sef......................abeg how many virgins dey fan jesus while sleeping.................... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin...pastors and flexing
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
maybe about 1,000
Posted: at 13-02-2012 06:55 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- ajanni at 13-02-2012 06:57 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: otagermo on 13-02-2012 05:48 PM
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin i  feel you bro............am still wondering how dirty that wh*re honeypot will look like.........she is nothing but a full idiot bitch trying to be noticed...................she forgot that she is still a slave to her blind religion.....to hell with that cheap bitch anyway.....

look at it ,
idiot
Posted: at 13-02-2012 06:57 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- ajanni at 13-02-2012 07:03 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: otagermo on 13-02-2012 06:39 PM
old man....do you know why your own sickness seen to be different......is simply because....you claim to be a muslim......still.....you dont even know or understand the religion your worshiping......what a full idiot of your age....look for something more harder to seal that stinking mouth of yours for good...........how can you be all this cheap to be allowing your fcuking self to be pushing around in the name worshiping this your terrorist prophet........you should be ashame of your confused religion....fcuk off.........

stupid boy , you can never reason like a human being for once , the better place that befit you is the ZOO , can some please escourt this stupid animal back to its rightful place? idiot
Posted: at 13-02-2012 07:03 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- otagermo at 13-02-2012 07:04 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: lertipha on 12-02-2012 07:49 PM
Oldman..I am not disputing that fact that you are two times older than me. You are only not ashamed of exchanging words with a lady your daughter's age..if you like open a church and continue confusing people,I don't care.

to hell with you been woman....are you the only woman on NP.....you should also have some respect for men.......ashawo......na mohammed of muslim wey don die and never wake up is going to open a mosque there in hell fire to continue confusing those useless muslim sucide bombers that never have even 1 virgine there in hell fire........does sharia allow you to use internet in the first place?Huh?? shut up when men are talking bitch....
Posted: at 13-02-2012 07:04 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- otagermo at 13-02-2012 07:08 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ajanni on 12-02-2012 09:44 PM
thank you my dear sister , i am very very proud of you .GOD bless you
mumu...you should be proud of yourself first.....rotten eggs...
Posted: at 13-02-2012 07:08 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- otagermo at 13-02-2012 07:38 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ajanni on 13-02-2012 02:46 PM
ALLAHU AKBAR
dreamer....fool at 78.................you be person papa as i dey see you so...........sure sey all your pikin go don disowned you by now...if you even have one.....real muslim dey carri bomb for their belle go bomb....but dem go first shout ...ALLAHU AKBAR..... b4 exploading wth the bomb....you hungry terrorist dey here for naijapals dey shout your own.......fake muslim....
Posted: at 13-02-2012 07:38 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- otagermo at 13-02-2012 07:41 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: phyukinjoe on 13-02-2012 05:22 PM
  Alright, lets start from where we stopped.........since you did not accept defeat, let me break it down for you
  #1  you said i was the first to call you name.....can you please check the second comment you posted here and check my own first and second comment???
  #2  you said you are commanded to love your enemies too ok, please can you show me one single verse in the koran that says love your enemies??? i will give you whatever you ask from me...i promise.
  #3  you said may the peace and love of muhammad be with me............and i ask you this simple question, why would the peace of muhammad be with me, when muhammad himself does not have peace and love through out is life time???
 pls i will be waiting for reply, since you want to be stubborn........
       
hahahahahahahahahaha.....bros pls help me ask dat cheap muslim bitch........ Grin
Posted: at 13-02-2012 07:41 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- otagermo at 13-02-2012 07:54 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
i just dey laf when this boko nonsense sey dey wan turn the whole naija into sharia...dey no born their mama well.......na ihm be sey ...dey wan push me to d wall.............useless religion with useless followers......just like this old fool ajanni.am going to force all this bomb in that your A*#S.........aturu hausa.
Posted: at 13-02-2012 07:54 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 13-02-2012 08:04 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: otagermo on 13-02-2012 07:04 PM
to hell with you been woman....are you the only woman on NP.....you should also have some respect for men.......ashawo......na mohammed of muslim wey don die and never wake up is going to open a mosque there in hell fire to continue confusing those useless muslim sucide bombers that never have even 1 virgine there in hell fire........does sharia allow you to use internet in the first place?Huh?? shut up when men are talking bitch....

idiot
Posted: at 13-02-2012 08:04 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- ajanni at 13-02-2012 08:04 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: otagermo on 13-02-2012 07:08 PM
mumu...you should be proud of yourself first.....rotten eggs...

you are a big fool
Posted: at 13-02-2012 08:04 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- ajanni at 13-02-2012 08:06 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: otagermo on 13-02-2012 07:38 PM
dreamer....fool at 78.................you be person papa as i dey see you so...........sure sey all your pikin go don disowned you by now...if you even have one.....real muslim dey carri bomb for their belle go bomb....but dem go first shout ...ALLAHU AKBAR..... b4 exploading wth the bomb....you hungry terrorist dey here for naijapals dey shout your own.......fake muslim....

idiot
Posted: at 13-02-2012 08:06 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- ajanni at 13-02-2012 08:08 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: otagermo on 13-02-2012 07:54 PM
i just dey laf when this boko nonsense sey dey wan turn the whole naija into sharia...dey no born their mama well.......na ihm be sey ...dey wan push me to d wall.............useless religion with useless followers......just like this old fool ajanni.am going to force all this bomb in that your A*#S.........aturu hausa.

idiot
Posted: at 13-02-2012 08:08 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- Idowut at 13-02-2012 08:54 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
noted
Posted: at 13-02-2012 08:54 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- otagermo at 13-02-2012 08:56 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
black goat....when are you going to join those boko idiots.......or dont you want to die for mohammed.....your own case dey different....even if you die now....come go heaven according to mohhamed....how you go take handle all those 72 virgins for this your old age??? abi dem go put vigra join you inside grave......abi na finger you gode use...........want your answer sharp sharp...
Posted: at 13-02-2012 08:56 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- FinlandGuy at 13-02-2012 09:19 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kbflex on 13-02-2012 11:41 AM
Miss L i like as u have made your point known and to  Mr Joe boko haram they are a body or group of people who believe they are fighting for a cause, but i do not support the means by which they are presenting their case. My mum is a Christian my dad is a Muslim and i have been both ways but now am a christian and believe me both believes do no condo olumba olumba or boko haram so if u guys will don't mind cos i have met really good Muslims and terrible Muslims and i have met really good Christians and terrible Christians so its not the religion that makes u good or bad its just human nature

that kia kia don finish??
Posted: at 13-02-2012 09:19 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- lertipha at 13-02-2012 10:06 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: phyukinjoe on 13-02-2012 05:22 PM
  Alright, lets start from where we stopped.........since you did not accept defeat, let me break it down for you
  #1  you said i was the first to call you name.....can you please check the second comment you posted here and check my own first and second comment???
  #2  you said you are commanded to love your enemies too ok, please can you show me one single verse in the koran that says love your enemies??? i will give you whatever you ask from me...i promise.
  #3  you said may the peace and love of muhammad be with me............and i ask you this simple question, why would the peace of muhammad be with me, when muhammad himself does not have peace and love through out is life time???
 pls i will be waiting for reply, since you want to be stubborn........
       
I wouldn't have replied you and just keep mute and behave mature but one last statement." I leave you in the hands of God to judge u accordingly. If I started it,He knows better and if u started it, He knows better."
Posted: at 13-02-2012 10:06 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- lertipha at 13-02-2012 10:15 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: otagermo on 13-02-2012 06:52 PM
pls somebody should tell this bitch to stop using the name jesus christ in vain.........if not......na sick he goat go suck her stinking honeypot for am........ Embarrassed
Thanks so much,may God bless you and make sick he-goat suck  your sisters and daughters honeypot. Amen.
Posted: at 13-02-2012 10:15 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 21

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. N80bn Fraud: EFCC Uncovers 17 Properties Linked to Accountant-General

  2. Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents Of Planned Attack By Okada Riders

  3. IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Strikes A Funny Pose With His Lawyers Inside Court (Photos)

  4. I Will Arrest You - Bobrisky Threatens Mr Funny AKA Sabinus For Calling Him A ‘Senior Man’

  5. Photo Of Beautiful Young Lady Who Died In Kano Explosion

  6. Tuface Idibia Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Video)

  7. See The Huge Amount Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 Will Go Home With On Sunday

  8. Nigerian Dad Calls Out Archdeacon Demanding Money Before Baptizing His Infant In Church (Video)

  9. You Are The Most Beautiful Girl In The World – Fans Hail BBNaija Star, Erica Ngozi (VIDEO)

  10. Kano Explosion: How We Narrowly Escaped Death – Survivors Narrates Detailed Stories

  11. Okada Riders Storm Police Station To Protest The Ban On Commercial Motorcycles In Lagos (VIDEO)

  12. I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi

  13. Angry Young Man Place Notice To Ban Female Visitors From Making Tiktok Videos In His House-VID

  14. Most Commercial Motorcyclists In Lagos Are Criminals, Many Caught With Pistols - Police


THIS WEEK
  1. 'Dangote Son-in-law, Jamil Who Justified Deborah Samuel’s Murder, No Longer Our Pilot' -Azman

  2. Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Allegedly Dating Kizz Daniel As They Step Out In Style (VIDEO)

  3. "Deborah Samuel Never Insulted Islam" - Classmates Reveal Why She Was Lynched

  4. "Dear World, I Am Leaving Because I Am Bored."- Pretty Lady Drops Letter As She Commits Suicide

  5. VIDEO: Actor Yul Edochie Finally Reveals Why He Married His Colleague as Second Wife

  6. Dangote Son Inlaw, Jamil Clarifies What He Means 'The Penalty For Blasphemy Is Death'

  7. Exposed! List Of Names People Who Helped Abacha Steal $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK

  8. "Reasons Why We Demolished Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-Lover, Prince Kpokpogri's N700m House"— FHA, FCDA

  9. Actress Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz Arrive In Separate Cars, Ignore Each Other At AMVCA Gala

  10. "Why My Marriage To Don Jazzy Ended" - Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson


TOP MEMBERS: