Nigeria’s first Islamic bank begins business in three branches (Page 6)

Date: 16-02-2012 11:04 am (10 years ago) | Author: fehin tola
1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
- onlyGodknows at 16-02-2012 09:48 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
As long as I know and history states, the only good that has come out of the Islamic world is the Arabic figures: 123.... Let us see how far this kind of banking goes and hope the government is not the one sponsoring them.
Posted: at 16-02-2012 09:48 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- FinlandGuy at 16-02-2012 09:48 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Actiongod on 16-02-2012 09:28 PM
CHRISTIANS ! Be VIGILANT ! END TIME! d issue of 10 digits Bank Account Numbas is world-wide. SOONEST, one world govt wil set in. Tatoos haz takn ALL ova d world standn in d gap 4 MARK of 666. if I wie YOU, i'll tak a DECISION NOW & accpt JESUS as my LORD & SAVIOUR. case u'r stil insensitive, d plans of MUSLIMs is 2 divert ALL African countries 2 Muslim country. BUT! GOD d owner of d WHOLE UNIVERSE won't let dem tak HIS GLORY. All d Earth " MUST " WORSHIP GOD. JESUS is our LORD, "NOT" mohammed. muttallab chairman of d HOPEless bank. muttallab US Airline suicide bomber his son. WATCH & PRAY!

Criminal father of a confirm terrorist that cannot brought up  his own child in a proper way. America don give him pikin life sentence in prison,he still have mouth to talk in public.Any na only for niaja this kind person go still come for public come talk.
Posted: at 16-02-2012 09:48 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- emirateskyd at 16-02-2012 09:51 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Actiongod on 16-02-2012 09:28 PM
CHRISTIANS ! Be VIGILANT ! END TIME! d issue of 10 digits Bank Account Numbas is world-wide. SOONEST, one world govt wil set in. Tatoos haz takn ALL ova d world standn in d gap 4 MARK of 666. if I wie YOU, i'll tak a DECISION NOW & accpt JESUS as my LORD & SAVIOUR. case u'r stil insensitive, d plans of MUSLIMs is 2 divert ALL African countries 2 Muslim country. BUT! GOD d owner of d WHOLE UNIVERSE won't let dem tak HIS GLORY. All d Earth " MUST " WORSHIP GOD. JESUS is our LORD, "NOT" mohammed. muttallab chairman of d HOPEless bank. muttallab US Airline suicide bomber his son. WATCH & PRAY!

Which language are u speaking? plz speak english so we can understand
Posted: at 16-02-2012 09:51 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ajanni at 16-02-2012 10:12 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: edobaking on 16-02-2012 07:48 PM
u are right enimy to boko aram progress

madboy
Posted: at 16-02-2012 10:12 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- ajanni at 16-02-2012 10:13 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: toibeli on 16-02-2012 09:00 PM
What's next? Islamic Insurance companies?
[/quote

yes
Posted: at 16-02-2012 10:13 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- ajanni at 16-02-2012 10:16 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: onlyGodknows on 16-02-2012 09:48 PM
As long as I know and history states, the only good that has come out of the Islamic world is the Arabic figures: 123.... Let us see how far this kind of banking goes and hope the government is not the one sponsoring them.

you are even very wrong, that never belong to ISLAM so ,our is 1 11 111 and 1v and so on
Posted: at 16-02-2012 10:16 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- ajanni at 16-02-2012 10:17 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: emirateskyd on 16-02-2012 09:07 PM
Some lousy illiterates dont even know the meaning of islamic (non interest banking). It is the best form of banking, u keep ur money and take it without any reduction or interest. It has been in existence in the US, UK and many other european countries for years.IT HELP THE ECONOMY, FOOOOLS .. .. it is not compulsory to open an account with the bank, u can continue with ur interest banking. As for me, i am tired of interest banking.

thats it , GOD bless you
Posted: at 16-02-2012 10:17 PM (10 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- edobaking at 16-02-2012 10:29 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
i am not against it as far they dint turn it into the  mins of sponsouring terrorist or training jihadist, i have no problem with them the islamic bank is in every where in the western country, my fear, is just that anyting that comes to nigeria will become something els , just imerging the boko aram that  started in nigeria yesterday have kill more people than al qaeda who started since decade, i pray this bank is 4 banking as they say God bless nigeria
Posted: at 16-02-2012 10:29 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- aliaaz at 16-02-2012 10:59 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
na wah

Posted: at 16-02-2012 10:59 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- mkpume22 at 16-02-2012 11:22 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
B4 God and man , i am no longer a Nigerian by birth again o , I'm confirm son of biafra. they will soon introduce Islamic market, this just d beginning just step by step until they finally Islamize Nigeria. i can never b part of this!-tufiakwa   
Posted: at 16-02-2012 11:22 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- risma at 17-02-2012 12:11 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: usman212s on 16-02-2012 03:18 PM
╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗
║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣
╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝islamic banking...............╔══╗─╔═════╦══╗
║──║─║──║──║──║
║──║─║──║──║──║
║──╚═╣──║──║──╚═╗
║────║─────║────║
╚════╩═════╩════╝
WHY THIS PEOPLE ALWAYS BEG FOR NOTICE. NIGERIA IS A CHRISTAIN COUNTRY WITH FOREIGN ASYLUM SEEKERS IN THE NORTH, FUNNY BANK PLAN, FROM BANKING HALL, STRAIGHT TO PRE VAULT AND VAULT, NO BULLION BAY, ONE WE IN AND OUT. THIS KIND OF BANK WILL TAKE 10
 SECONDS TO ROB, BRING AM COME EAST. AND LETS SEE. THERE IS A DEVILISH INTEREST BEHIND THIS BANK. TRYING TO SYPHONE OUR NIGERIAN MONEY FROM CBN TO ISMALIC BANK, AND WANT EVERYONE TO FOLLOW THEIR YEYE RELIGION COS THEY WILL LIKE TO MANIPULATE THE ECONOMY. MY MONEY WILL NOT ENTER THERE. TUFIA.  IT WILL BE FOR ALL THE GWORO, KILISHI AND BURUTASHI SELLERS. I CAN WAIT TO HEAR THIS NEWS, ISLAMIC BANK ROBBED, 56 SHOT AND PROPERTY DESTROY. DONT MESS WITH US. THIS ABOKI REFUGEES, I THOUGHT YOU PEOPLE ARE MEANT TO BE ON THE STREET, WITH CHEWING STICK.
Posted: at 17-02-2012 12:11 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- teez at 17-02-2012 12:18 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: risma on 17-02-2012 12:11 AM
WHY THIS PEOPLE ALWAYS BEG FOR NOTICE. NIGERIA IS A CHRISTAIN COUNTRY WITH FOREIGN ASYLUM SEEKERS IN THE NORTH, FUNNY BANK PLAN, FROM BANKING HALL, STRAIGHT TO PRE VAULT AND VAULT, NO BULLION BAY, ONE WE IN AND OUT. THIS KIND OF BANK WILL TAKE 10
 SECONDS TO ROB, BRING AM COME EAST. AND LETS SEE. THERE IS A DEVILISH INTEREST BEHIND THIS BANK. TRYING TO SYPHONE OUR NIGERIAN MONEY FROM CBN TO ISMALIC BANK, AND WANT EVERYONE TO FOLLOW THEIR YEYE RELIGION COS THEY WILL LIKE TO MANIPULATE THE ECONOMY. MY MONEY WILL NOT ENTER THERE. TUFIA.  IT WILL BE FOR ALL THE GWORO, KILISHI AND BURUTASHI SELLERS. I CAN WAIT TO HEAR THIS NEWS, ISLAMIC BANK ROBBED, 56 SHOT AND PROPERTY DESTROY. DONT MESS WITH US. THIS ABOKI REFUGEES, I THOUGHT YOU PEOPLE ARE MEANT TO BE ON THE STREET, WITH CHEWING STICK.


 am also against the idea of islamic banking.. but its unjust to say "Nigeria is a Christian Country"... that was never established or stated... please get yur facts right
Posted: at 17-02-2012 12:18 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- risma at 17-02-2012 12:30 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: teez on 17-02-2012 12:18 AM
am also against the idea of islamic banking.. but its unjust to say "Nigeria is a Christian Country"... that was never established or stated... please get yur facts right
Yeah bro, i understand, nigeria we have 3 set of believers, christain, muslim and the pegans, aint they muslims in other weste african countries and i love them cos the mingle well with everyone, the earlier the nigeria muslims understand, that nobody wants to join them from the christain or pagan side, the better for us to move forward. let them stop this techniques, tactics to take over and tyranize everyone with religion, nigerians are educated now, one can only fool himself trying to fool another. LETS HAVE ONE LOVE IS MY PRAYER AND GIVE PEACE A CHANCE.
Posted: at 17-02-2012 12:30 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- teez at 17-02-2012 12:39 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: risma on 17-02-2012 12:30 AM
Yeah bro, i understand, Nigeria we have 3 set of believers, Christan, Muslim and the pegans, ain't they Muslims in other West African countries and i love them cos the mingle well with everyone, the earlier the Nigeria Muslims understand, that nobody wants to join them from the Christan or pagan side, the better for us to move forward. let them stop this techniques, tactics to take over and tyrannize everyone with religion, Nigerians are educated now, one can only fool himself trying to fool another. LETS HAVE ONE LOVE IS MY PRAYER AND GIVE PEACE A CHANCE.
am very happy u understand me... they need to understand that a state cannot be ruled or governed based on religious laws...  like you said there are other religions in the state... they need to understand that the sharia law is a personal law that an individual is supposed to live by...not some law that is supposed to govern a state... main reason why the Christians and Muslims in the north clash...they should not expect Christians to follow the sharia law because they live in the north... OUR GOVT IS phyukED.... Nigeria is being ruled by stupid illiterates that live in the past and know nothing about today. 
Posted: at 17-02-2012 12:39 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- risma at 17-02-2012 01:04 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: teez on 17-02-2012 12:39 AM
am very happy u understand me... they need to understand that a state cannot be ruled or governed based on religious laws...  like you said there are other religions in the state... they need to understand that the sharia law is a personal law that an individual is supposed to live by...not some law that is supposed to govern a state... main reason why the Christians and Muslims in the north clash...they should not expect Christians to follow the sharia law because they live in the north... OUR GOVT IS fcukED.... Nigeria is being ruled by stupid illiterates that live in the past and know nothing about today. 
on da real, you are on point brother, all we need is education, no matter how small, and the implemention of it, mostly in the north  cos the refuse the access of modernization earlier run. we need  love and human development in our country, not religion and boundary demarcations. where am studying, my best friends are hausas though am ibo, their mentality is far different from the ones i see at home, they even apologize on their behalf, and sometimes it makes me want to open koran and know whats there. i love them, i love hausas with any plan they have, but let the  ones at home, get civilized and give human life a respect, thats the only way the can win a soul. other than violent, discrimination and consistent quest for power to establish religion supremacy , instead of basic necessities that we need in nigeria.
Posted: at 17-02-2012 01:04 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Senegal at 17-02-2012 01:23 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Barawo
Posted: at 17-02-2012 01:23 AM (10 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- ucbooo at 17-02-2012 01:43 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
since Muslims has been under Christianity bank from the beginning , i think let them have one. why i said this because, since they decide to have Islamic bank that prove that they have already discovered that other banks where Christianity bank. hahahahahaha. so Christianity still dominate allover the world.
Posted: at 17-02-2012 01:43 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- risma at 17-02-2012 01:45 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
ISMALIC BANK AT THIS JUNCTURE, IS A FAIL PROJECT HAVING RECORDED SO MANY TERRORIST ATTACK FROM THE SAME PEOPLE. IT CAN WORK ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, BUT MY POINT IT THAT NIGERIANS DONT TRUST THEM AND I DONT THINK IT CAN WORK HERE, HAVING THE CURRENT TERRORIST MOTIVATORS AS PART OF THE ONES  MASTERMINDEDING THE BANKING PLANS. THEIR PLANS MIGHT BE AS FOLLOWS

1. TO USE IT, TO FREEZE THE LIFE SAVINGS OF MANY NON ISLAMIC MEMBERS IN THE COUNTRY, MOSTLY THE EASTERNERS
2. TO TRANSFER ALL THE MONEY IN CBN AND OTHER NIGERIAN SAVINGS ABROAD TO MAKE THE MASSES BOW TO ISLAMIC
3. TO DOMINATE AND FRUSTRATE OTHER BANKING SECTORS IN NIGERIA,  RENDERING SOME NON ISLAMIC WORKERS JOBLESS.
4. MAKING ISLAMIC AS A CRITERIA TO WORK IN A BANK IN NIGERIA OR GET BENEFIT FROM ANY BANK, THEREBY TAKING OVER (NEVER)
5. TO HIDE ALL THEIR STOLEN MONEY TO HELP FINANCE JIHAD TERRORISM IN NIGERIA AND OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES TO GET PROFIT.
6. TO USE IT AS A BEGGINING OF PRIVATIZING ALL NIGERIAN PROPERTIES, WITH THE NAME  ISLAMIC, IE ISLAMIC AIRPORT, ISLAMIC STADIUM, ISLAMIC POWER SUPPLY, AND ISLAMIC VOTING CARD DURING ELECTIONS.
7. THE AIM ON ON CONTROLLING EVERY GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA TILL THE END
        
NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL, THIS PEOPLE ALWAYS STRATEGISED IN THE DARK TO WORK AGAINST THE LIGHT. DONT RUSH TO EMBRACE IT YET, UNTILL THE RESTORE PEACE IN NIGERIAN AND ABOLISH THEIR TERRIORISM TENDENCIES  OR TELL US THE HIDDEN AGENDA.
Posted: at 17-02-2012 01:45 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- teez at 17-02-2012 01:53 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: risma on 17-02-2012 01:04 AM
on da real, you are on point brother, all we need is education, no matter how small, and the implemention of it, mostly in the north  cos the refuse the access of modernization earlier run. we need  love and human development in our country, not religion and boundary demarcations. where am studying, my best friends are hausas though am ibo, their mentality is far different from the ones i see at home, they even apologize on their behalf, and sometimes it makes me want to open koran and know whats there. i love them, i love hausas with any plan they have, but let the  ones at home, get civilized and give human life a respect, thats the only way the can win a soul. other than violent, discrimination and consistent quest for power to establish religion supremacy , instead of basic necessities that we need in nigeria.
Very well said brother...
Posted: at 17-02-2012 01:53 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- ucbooo at 17-02-2012 01:55 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: usman212s on 16-02-2012 03:18 PM
╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗
║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣
╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝islamic banking...............╔══╗─╔═════╦══╗
║──║─║──║──║──║
║──║─║──║──║──║
║──╚═╣──║──║──╚═╗
║────║─────║────║
╚════╩═════╩════╝

since Muslims has been under Christianity bank from the beginning , i think let them have one. why i said this because, since they decide to have Islamic bank that prove that they have already discovered that other banks where Christianity bank. hahahahahaha. so Christianity still dominate allover the world.
Posted: at 17-02-2012 01:55 AM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9