AFRICAN WOMEN! "My wife beats me up", husband tells court

8 years ago by: Akeem Jaffe Jaffa
[1] 2 3 4 ... 30
(m) at 20-02-2012 07:51PM (8 years ago)

(3853 | Gistmaniac)

     A middle-aged auto mechanic on Monday asked a Mushin Grade A Customary Court to dissolve his eight-year old marriage because his wife was allegedly fond of beating him up whenever they quarrelled.

“I have never seen such a troublesome woman like my wife; she hits me with all sorts of wooden and iron objects whenever we have a quarrel and has inflicted several injuries on me. I usually don’t retaliate when she hits me.

“Her actions have been threatening my life and I can’t wait till she kills me before I save myself.

“I am tired of the marriage and I want to put an end to it,” Ibrahim Salami pleaded with the court.

Salami also accused Keji, his petty trader wife, of being an unrepentant adulterous woman who was fond of dating other men in the neighbourhood.

“My wife is a wayward woman. I can no longer vouch for her fidelity. She is always hiding the children from me and forbids them from talking to me. I believe she wants to take them to the home of one of her numerous boyfriends.”

But Keji denied the allegations, claiming that it was her husband who dated one of her friends.

“I am a responsible and Godly woman. I am not adulterous. It was Ibrahim who dated my friend in spite of my pleas. He even bragged about his shameful acts. He plays all sorts of mockery music to infuriate me in the house.”

Keji said that the divorce suit filed by Salami was a way of evading his financial responsibilities as a father.

“He wants to divorce me so that he can abandon me and the children. He doesn’t want to take care of them. He has never really cared about their welfare.

She urged the court not to grant her husband’s divorce request, adding that she was still interested in making their marriage work.

The Court President, Mr Abayomi Ipaye, advised the couple that quarrels were inevitable in marriage since it involved two people with different perception and background.

“Both of you are from different backgrounds; you have diverse opinions on various issues, therefore, you will constantly disagree.

“Disagreements breed quarrels in marriage but they can be managed with maturity and a lot of patience.”

He called on the couple to exercise endurance and humility for long lasting and blissful marriage.

Ipaye adjourned the case to March 7 for further hearing. (NAN)



http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/my-wife-beats-me-up-husband-tells-court/



HOPEA23 (f) at 20-02-2012 08:03PM
(22357 | Addicted Hero)

that is a shame ...so women are becoming more powerful than men now..wowinteresting tho..

Reply
modavi (f) at 20-02-2012 08:24PM
(279 | Upcoming)

inanukwa bikonu....ehn...oro buruku ni eleyi....hmm...God forbid!
Reply
Bachelorette (m) at 20-02-2012 08:37PM
(3853 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: HOPEA23 on 20-02-2012 08:03PM
that is a shame ...so women are becoming more powerful than men now..wowinteresting tho..

More Powerful? That's absurd. It's poor illiteracy and poor up-bringing if you will ask me. Charity they say, begins at home.

Reply
verah (f) at 20-02-2012 08:49PM
(5190 | Gistmaniac)

the man is a coward joor  Grin Grin Grin so na woman dey beat am he open him mouth dey talk am out .......... lol wetin d woman na elephant? even if she b lioness self she no go fit..... but wait a min, him no knw say d woman go dey beat am bfor he marry am? lol.... the woman na undertaker num 2 datz gud...

Reply
interpo77 (m) at 20-02-2012 08:50PM
(4516 | Gistmaniac)

both re bunch of idiots, so fighting ,adultreous  and inflicting injuries is whatthey choose as the way to move on their marriage?
 both sounded rediculous and inmatured to hold a family, they better work hard to make sure they make end means for the kids
 local mechanic +local market woman---wahala
Reply
Bachelorette (m) at 20-02-2012 08:54PM
(3853 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: verah on 20-02-2012 08:49PM
the man is a coward joor  Grin Grin Grin so na woman dey beat am he open him mouth dey talk am out .......... lol wetin d woman na elephant? even if she b lioness self she no go fit..... but wait a min, him no knw say d woman go dey beat am bfor he marry am? lol.... the woman na undertaker num 2 datz gud...

 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Reply
Idbabe (f) at 20-02-2012 08:55PM
(7861 | Hero)

Shei d man na cripple him b? He no even shame to tell d whole world dis kind shamful tale. Give ha d beatings of ha life and her life will neva remain d same. Anyway, na only one side i hear. Poster help me call d woman make i hear her own part.
Reply
Bachelorette (m) at 20-02-2012 08:57PM
(3853 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: interpo77 on 20-02-2012 08:50PM
both re bunch of idiots, so fighting ,adultreous  and inflicting injuries is whatthey choose as the way to move on their marriage?
 both sounded rediculous and inmatured to hold a family, they better work hard to make sure they make end means for the kids
 local mechanic +local market woman---wahala

why he nor use his mechanic tools tek hit her head and beat her blue black?

Reply
bigchi (f) at 20-02-2012 09:01PM
(412 | Upcoming)

IS BETTER THE COURT GRANT HIM HIS REQUEST  BEFORE ANOTHER NEWS OF WOMAN KILLING HER HUSBAND LL BE POSTED CUS ME DON TIRE FOR DAT KIND NEWS
Reply
Andybest1 (m) at 20-02-2012 09:05PM
(1008 | Gistmaniac)

Diz man na fool
Reply
vantheo (m) at 20-02-2012 09:06PM
(11356 | Hero)

If a woman beats a man, he's called a coward. But if a man beats a woman, he's heartless or an animal. Which way na?

Reply
Bachelorette (m) at 20-02-2012 09:08PM
(3853 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: Idbabe on 20-02-2012 08:55PM
Shei d man na cripple him b? He no even shame to tell d whole world dis kind shamful tale. Give ha d beatings of ha life and her life will neva remain d same. Anyway, na only one side i hear. Poster help me call d woman make i hear her own part.

LWKMD

Reply
Bachelorette (m) at 20-02-2012 09:11PM
(3853 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: vantheo on 20-02-2012 09:06PM
If a woman beats a man, he's called a coward. But if a man beats a woman, he's heartless or an animal. Which way na?

Nor mind Naija women. No matter wetin happen, dey always have a response. People always have something to say. If d man beat her now, dem go say d man nor civilize, but now the reverse is the case, dem dey call the man coward

Reply
negalways2001 (m) at 20-02-2012 09:17PM
(186 | Upcoming)

This story sweet oooooooooh...lol.
Reply
EMMYBOSS (m) at 20-02-2012 09:17PM
(1252 | Gistmaniac)

IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT WE HAVE SO MANY AMATEURS IN THE INSTITUTION OF MARRIAGE. 
Reply
ZION7ZION (m) at 20-02-2012 09:28PM
(1949 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: EMMYBOSS on 20-02-2012 09:17PM
IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT WE HAVE SO MANY AMATEURS IN THE INSTITUTION OF MARRIAGE. 

Bros, dis got nothing to do with Amateures, is just one of tracks from the Album Poverty, nothing much
Reply
segxykay (m) at 20-02-2012 09:31PM
(873 | Upcoming)

he is an isolent for a woman 2 beat him
Reply
fuckinjoe (m) at 20-02-2012 09:41PM
(530 | Upcoming)

when a man gets idle and lazy, he becomes a playing toy for his wife............MR IBRAHIM SALAMI, there is no difference btw you and a typical aboki that has made laziness there priority, get your life fixed up and handle your family issues like a man.         BIG FOOL

Reply
Bachelorette (m) at 20-02-2012 09:45PM
(3853 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: phyukinjoe on 20-02-2012 09:41PM
when a man gets idle and lazy, he becomes a playing toy for his wife............MR IBRAHIM SALAMI, there is no difference btw you and a typical aboki that has made laziness there priority, get your life fixed up and handle your family issues like a man.         BIG FOOL


 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Reply
[1] 2 3 4 ... 30