Moving on, I shall miss you all..

Date: 05-02-2009 11:34 am (12 years ago) | Author: kolawole idowu
[1] 2
- at 5-02-2009 11:34 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
 
 Dear Friends,                
Good morning.
For your information I am leaving Nigeria end of February 2009.
  
I know it may be a surprise to you but I have just been officially informed that I have passed the final interview for obtaining the scholarship program at OBLU.
 
 The new semester starts in mid-March, 2009 but I will be leaving soon to prepare for this turning point in my life.
 
 I am very excited about this new opportunity. It will provide me with great exposure to the different parts of the world. I'm more excited because this opportunity to further my education will be the stepping stone to better things. I'm so grateful to God!!!
 
The Admissions committee just approved my scholarship last week and I have just been notified to pick up my visa next week. The scholarship also includes internships and immersions in various cities for real world experience.
  
For those who may be interested in such opportunities please go through the attached file for more details.
 
 
Regards
I am going to miss you all, but one thing I know is that the Lord is your strength and He will keep you and make His face to shine upon you.
 
 Amen.
  
 (See attached file: OBLU-scholarship [1].doc)

 

Warmest regards,
 

kido123.....

"So "I" fix "my" eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal" (2 Corinthians 4:18)


 

 

Posted: at 5-02-2009 11:34 AM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
- rezimero at 5-02-2009 12:14 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
you no go finish pry school first. which multiple promotion be that?
Posted: at 5-02-2009 12:14 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Doshe at 5-02-2009 12:24 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Okoko internet no dey deir who tell u say we go miss u abi onyi or size1 or dguy will u miss him.
Posted: at 5-02-2009 12:24 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Gwhy at 5-02-2009 12:26 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: rezimero on  5-02-2009 12:14 PM
you no go finish pry school first. which multiple promotion be that?
leave am mak he go at least shebi na calabar,abi no OBLU(Obudu Local Union). Cool

Posted: at 5-02-2009 12:26 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kido123 at 5-02-2009 12:30 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Gwhy on  5-02-2009 12:26 PM
Quote from: rezimero on  5-02-2009 12:14 PM
you no go finish pry school first. which multiple promotion be that?
leave am mak he go at least shebi na calabar,abi no OBLU(Obudu Local Union). Cool



have you all guys open the attachment to see the school wey i dey go??....
Posted: at 5-02-2009 12:30 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Gwhy at 5-02-2009 12:39 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kido123 on  5-02-2009 12:30 PM
Quote from: Gwhy on  5-02-2009 12:26 PM
Quote from: rezimero on  5-02-2009 12:14 PM
you no go finish pry school first. which multiple promotion be that?
leave am mak he go at least shebi na calabar,abi no OBLU(Obudu Local Union). Cool



have you all guys open the attachment to see the school wey i dey go??....
wetin we wan open am 4 no b Calabar 4 here as in OBLU(Obudu Local Union)
no wori i go borrow u my bicycle wey i use 4 js1 mak u take am go there cs u go nid am

Posted: at 5-02-2009 12:39 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kido123 at 5-02-2009 01:19 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
u get bicycle true true? tell me na.. nobody dey around.
Posted: at 5-02-2009 01:19 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Gwhy at 5-02-2009 01:23 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kido123 on  5-02-2009 01:19 PM
u get bicycle true true? tell me na.. nobody dey around.
u blind?Which 1 b d jamb questn wey u dey ask again?D even get CRASH HELMET sef!!

Posted: at 5-02-2009 01:23 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kido123 at 5-02-2009 01:40 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Gwhy on  5-02-2009 01:23 PM
Quote from: kido123 on  5-02-2009 01:19 PM
u get bicycle true true? tell me na.. nobody dey around.
u blind?Which 1 b d jamb questn wey u dey ask again?D even get CRASH HELMET sef!!



U GET GOOGLE MAKE U GIVE ME JOIN? PERSON WEY NO GET FACE DEY RIDE KEKE NI? TALK LESS OF OWNING ONE.... Tongue
Posted: at 5-02-2009 01:40 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- degreatest2 at 5-02-2009 02:06 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kido123 on  5-02-2009 11:34 AM

 Dear Friends,                 
Good morning.
For your information I am leaving Nigeria end of February 2009.
 
I know it may be a surprise to you but I have just been officially informed that I have passed the final interview for obtaining the scholarship program at OBLU.
 
 The new semester starts in mid-March, 2009 but I will be leaving soon to prepare for this turning point in my life.
 
 I am very excited about this new opportunity. It will provide me with great exposure to the different parts of the world. I'm more excited because this opportunity to further my education will be the stepping stone to better things. I'm so grateful to God!!!
 
The Admissions committee just approved my scholarship last week and I have just been notified to pick up my visa next week. The scholarship also includes internships and immersions in various cities for real world experience.
 
For those who may be interested in such opportunities please go through the attached file for more details.
 
 
Regards
I am going to miss you all, but one thing I know is that the Lord is your strength and He will keep you and make His face to shine upon you.
 
 Amen.
   
 (See attached file: OBLU-scholarship [1].doc)

 

Warmest regards,
 

kido123.....

"So "I" fix "my" eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal" (2 Corinthians 4:18)


 

 

Congratulobia! looking forward to your graduation! when u will go and wear one of those vest with explosives!!!!!! RIP!! in advance!
Posted: at 5-02-2009 02:06 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kido123 at 5-02-2009 02:50 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
great, take time na..... why yu come waste all this space cos of say u wan reply me? abi yu go follow me go the university?...
Posted: at 5-02-2009 02:50 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Gwhy at 5-02-2009 02:56 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kido123 on  5-02-2009 01:40 PM
Quote from: Gwhy on  5-02-2009 01:23 PM
Quote from: kido123 on  5-02-2009 01:19 PM
u get bicycle true true? tell me na.. nobody dey around.
u blind?Which 1 b d jamb questn wey u dey ask again?D even get CRASH HELMET sef!!



U GET GOOGLE MAKE U GIVE ME JOIN? PERSON WEY NO GET FACE DEY RIDE KEKE NI? TALK LESS OF OWNING ONE.... Tongue
Sori i 4get tel u say d tin get SEAT BELT so no fear.

Posted: at 5-02-2009 02:56 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kido123 at 5-02-2009 02:58 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
u sure say e get 2tyres?...
Posted: at 5-02-2009 02:58 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Sillyjokker at 5-02-2009 03:03 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Kido... I go miss you being the youngest in the house... Greet Dean Bin Laden sha!
So long! Grin

Posted: at 5-02-2009 03:03 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Gwhy at 5-02-2009 03:06 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kido123 on  5-02-2009 02:58 PM
u sure say e get 2tyres?...
no na balf tyre he get!

Posted: at 5-02-2009 03:06 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kido123 at 5-02-2009 03:07 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
and na you be the grandpa for here....... follow me go the school na,  Cool
Posted: at 5-02-2009 03:07 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kido123 at 5-02-2009 03:09 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Gwhy on  5-02-2009 03:06 PM
Quote from: kido123 on  5-02-2009 02:58 PM
u sure say e get 2tyres?...
no na balf tyre he get!



u no go school? wetin be balf???  Huh? Huh? better consult size1 make he direct yu go nite school lesson... Grin
Posted: at 5-02-2009 03:09 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Gwhy at 5-02-2009 03:11 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kido123 on  5-02-2009 03:09 PM
Quote from: Gwhy on  5-02-2009 03:06 PM
Quote from: kido123 on  5-02-2009 02:58 PM
u sure say e get 2tyres?...
no na balf tyre he get!



u no go school? wetin be balf???  Huh? Huh? better consult size1 make he direct yu go nite school lesson... Grin
hmmm!!!

Posted: at 5-02-2009 03:11 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kido123 at 5-02-2009 03:32 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
dis wan na language of masquarade o...
Posted: at 5-02-2009 03:32 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Sillyjokker at 5-02-2009 03:32 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Passing... hissing and vexing...  Undecided

Posted: at 5-02-2009 03:32 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
[1] 2

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. Photos: Check Out Kehinde Daniel & Adebola Williams’ Beautiful Pre-wedding Shoot

  2. Ese Brume Wins Nigeria's First Medal In Tokyo 2020 Olympics By Coming Third In Long Jump

  3. Veteran Nollywood Actor, Adebayo Salami aka ‘Oga Bello’ Loses Mum

  4. Soldier Reportedly Stabs Ibadan Tailor For Disrespecting Him

  5. Wow! Heroic Father Runs Into Burning House To Rescue Twin Daughters

  6. Read Hilarious Conversation Between Davido And His 4 Year Old Daughter, Hailey

  7. 'He Requires Advanced Medical Care' - Kanu's Lawyer Reveals After Visiting Him in DSS Custody

  8. BBNaija's Prince Gets a cheque of 10 Million Naira As Birthday Gift From Fans (VIDEO)

  9. BBNaija: "I Don’t Like You, I Was Faking It " – Maria Turns Down Pere (Video)

  10. Lipstick, Driving Barefooted Eating Stock Fish, All These Can Cause Infertility, Doctor Warns

  11. Mother From Hell Arrested For Selling 8 Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs

  12. "I Am Not a Fraudster" - Mompha Says While Denying Reports That EFCC Told Him to Lay Low

  13. Federal Government Begins Cash Transfer To 200,000 Nigerians

  14. Thief Who Specializes In Stealing 'Expensive Biscuits' From Supermarkets Nabbed In Delta -PHOTO


THIS WEEK
  1. Abba Kyari Assembles Team Of lawyers, Threatens To Expose Other Police Officers If Extradited

  2. Hushpuppi Reportedly Mentions Linda Ikeji & Dino Melaye To FBI During Interrogation (Video)

  3. Abba Kyari Is A Billionaire With Mansions, Sells Cars Seized From Kidnappers – Resident Alleges

  4. From Grace To Grass! Check Out DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements Before His Indictment

  5. 15-Year-Old Girl, Gabrielly Dickson Dies While Having Sex With Man Inside A Car

  6. FLASHBACK! How Lagos Businessman Accused Abba Kyari, Of N41million Extortion In 2020

  7. Businessman Marries Four Women Same Time, Same Day (Photos)

  8. "How Veteran Actress, Rachel Oniga Died" – Actors Guild, Lagos State Chapter

  9. Family Breaks Silence Over Veteran Actress, Rachel Oniga's Death; Reveals Cause Of Her Death

  10. Inside Details Of FBI’s Meeting With Inspector-General Of Police Over Abba Kyari And Hushpuppi


TOP MEMBERS: