Nigerian Police Force To Get New Uniforms [Photos]

Date: 13-03-2012 11:34 pm (9 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
[1] 2 3 4 ... 18
- at 13-03-2012 11:34 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
With the rate the Nigerian police force is changing uniform, you have to agree with me that crime fighting is indeed not an easy task. see below for photos of the new Nigeria police uniform


Posted: at 13-03-2012 11:34 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
- southpool16 at 13-03-2012 11:38 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Is this police uniform or army uniform
Posted: at 13-03-2012 11:38 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- southpool16 at 13-03-2012 11:41 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
meanwhile who got the contract, is another billonea, this is how they stole our money
Posted: at 13-03-2012 11:41 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Ominiscience at 13-03-2012 11:43 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
na gringory bi dat abi na sunny okosun?
Posted: at 13-03-2012 11:43 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- southpool16 at 13-03-2012 11:47 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
they should change also from their coruption, becos changen of uniform will never give them credit
Posted: at 13-03-2012 11:47 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- fateewase at 13-03-2012 11:51 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
This is beautiful..I just hope the nigeria police will improve like they have changed their uniform to an improved one.
God bless my country nigeria
God bless northern nigeria
God bless fateewase and everything she lays her hand on.
God bless those that loves me
As for those that hates seeing fatee on np,may God bless them if they pray for me and curse them if they curse me..its simply called law of karma,what goes around always comes around. Smiley
Posted: at 13-03-2012 11:51 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- iykdon at 14-03-2012 12:00 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
it luks gud.bt they shuld also try nd change coruption
Posted: at 14-03-2012 12:00 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- juvicee at 14-03-2012 12:02 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
[color=][/color][color=][/color][font=][/font] Nagode Fatee, ki ci buran uban shegu ya'yan arna kawai.

As the uniform, it looks very nice unlike the black 1.

Onluv Nigerian Police
Onluv Oga I.G
..''Notherners are solidly behind u to bring about the changes we need in our nigeria police force''..[color=][/color][font=][/font][size=][/size]

Posted: at 14-03-2012 12:02 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Shaunie at 14-03-2012 12:09 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Another way to spend Police fund..
Posted: at 14-03-2012 12:09 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- gastro at 14-03-2012 12:13 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
ITS NOT BAD ,BUT THEY SHOULD ALSO LOOK INTO CORRUPTION AND STOP THIS THEIR 20 20 NAIRA THEY COLLECT EVERY WHERE.

Posted: at 14-03-2012 12:13 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- kris9ice2u at 14-03-2012 12:15 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
I COME HERE TODAY I C NO QUARREL........OOOO BOY O BE SMALL THING OOOH....EBI LIKE SAY SOMETHING HAPPEN WEY NOBODY DEY TELL ME
ABI NAIJAPALS MAFIANS NEVA COME? ABI DEM STILL DEY SMOKE EGBO 4 BACK YARD..... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin I STILL DEY WAIT I KNOW SEY DEM DEY COME. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 14-03-2012 12:15 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Ifemylove at 14-03-2012 12:15 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
if changing of uniforms will stop their corruptions, then it's even better if they can change to some primary or secondary schools uniforms.
Posted: at 14-03-2012 12:15 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- open_reality at 14-03-2012 12:32 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: fateewase on 13-03-2012 11:51 PM
This is beautiful..I just hope the nigeria police will improve like they have changed their uniform to an improved one.
God bless my country nigeria
God bless northern nigeria
God bless fateewase and everything she lays her hand on.
God bless those that loves me
As for those that hates seeing fatee on np,may God bless them if they pray for me and curse them if they curse me..its simply called law of karma,what goes around always comes around. Smiley

You this stu...... Lips Sealed girl you don start oooo. Why must you mention just northern nigeria? Your geography no teach you north, south, west and east? afta una go dey preach peace. Wetin abo..... Lips Sealed get sef wey u dey ask God to bless? I just dey respect myself becos of too many plea messages concerning ur matter. What has ur fuc....... Lips Sealed comment got to do with the Nigeria police uniform? abeg carry ur hate and love message shift from here ooo b4 ....... Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

Posted: at 14-03-2012 12:32 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Lucas10 at 14-03-2012 12:37 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
You are one of those mafia..your mouth nor good...laugh want kill me
Posted: at 14-03-2012 12:37 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- fateewase at 14-03-2012 12:45 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Hahahahaha,now the main fly is now following like we are on twitter..
God bless Nigeria
God bless northern nigeria
God bless fatima.
No be me. Na God. Tongue
Posted: at 14-03-2012 12:45 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- open_reality at 14-03-2012 12:49 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
It is not by changing uniform oo. We are not bothered if they were pink or yellow police uniform. All we want is for them to discharge their duties effectively and keep Nigeria safe. All the #20, #50 #100 coded stealing from bus drivers must come to an end. Enough of the bribery and corruption. Police go carry stick sidan for high way dey wait for bus driver to collect money from dem. When dem jam armed robbers,  dem go change their uniform to pyjamas and run away. Instead of dem to go fight armed robber, dem go take off enter bush. U report crime to police, dem go turn u to suspect, arrrest and jail you even before investigation. Na only after criminals don finish their evil nai police dey come. When dem come sef, na to begin arrest innocent people up and down. They have messed up the system really bad and it would take the only special grace of God to turn things around. It's time to drop the useless designers uniform and fight crime. Parade REAL criminals and not uniform. The uniform fine sha Grin Grin

Posted: at 14-03-2012 12:49 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Ominiscience at 14-03-2012 12:50 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: open_reality on 14-03-2012 12:32 AM
You this stu...... Lips Sealed girl you don start oooo. Why must you mention just northern nigeria? Your geography no teach you north, south, west and east? afta una go dey preach peace. Wetin abo..... Lips Sealed get sef wey u dey ask God to bless? I just dey respect myself becos of too many plea messages concerning ur matter. What has ur fuc....... Lips Sealed comment got to do with the Nigeria police uniform? abeg carry ur hate and love message shift from here ooo b4 ....... Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

Make una no fight Ooo.... @open I dey your side.... long time IMO river" Fifi too understand Smiley
That soul need to be saved, you see she's on the boarder line. Let's watch her a Lil more to decide ?? OK Cheesy
Posted: at 14-03-2012 12:50 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- open_reality at 14-03-2012 12:54 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Ominiscience on 14-03-2012 12:50 AM
Make una no fight Ooo.... @open I dey your side.... long time IMO river" Fifi too understand Smiley
That soul need to be saved, you see she's on the boarder line. Let's watch her a Lil more to decide ?? OK Cheesy

 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin E take the special grace of God for me not to complete that comment and even add more.  Grin Grin i jus dey look her with one eye. She no fit escape me for dis naijapals. I no wan offend other readers of this site nai make i dey chill small. Me and her MUST meet for another corner.

Posted: at 14-03-2012 12:54 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- open_reality at 14-03-2012 12:56 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: fateewase on 14-03-2012 12:45 AM
Hahahahaha,now the main fly is now following like we are on twitter..
God bless Nigeria
God bless northern nigeria
God bless fatima.
No be me. Na God. Tongue

 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh? Huh? Huh? thumbs down!

Posted: at 14-03-2012 12:56 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- fateewase at 14-03-2012 12:58 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Oh God,for every individual that quote fatee henceforth with evil intention,be it an edited quote or the real quote..do unto him/her and his/her entire household that which you did to the walls of jericho it fell and never rose again...
Psalm 109:28-29... 28⁠.Let them curse, but You bless;
         When they arise, they shall be ashamed,       But Your servant (fatima) shall be glad."29.Let my accusers be clothed with dishonor,
         And let them cover themselves with their own shame as with a robe."
Stop beefing this girl God is with her..with this verses,fatee is covered.
Posted: at 14-03-2012 12:58 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
[1] 2 3 4 ... 18